The Thief Shop

in General

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 23 September 2022 at 3:12 AM

lol... Poor Thief Shop hustler is wondering where all his customers are. 9 eggs in there, most I've ever seen at once.
I won't tell them the VEND just got some "new" releases if you don't. ; P

@heatherm19 I kept telling myself the same thing, that I'd stop wasting my money on chances... Maybe this will be the incentive we need >. <

Female
1,725 posts

minnie298a • 23 September 2022 at 10:16 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 518,836 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 8 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Sankose and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
2,113 posts

cranberrycat1 • 25 September 2022 at 9:10 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 99,564 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

13 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel cheated out of the deal.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 2 October 2022 at 10:03 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 12,557 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel cheated out of the deal.
You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 3,516 EC back to you.
You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
1,269 posts

sartre • 3 October 2022 at 10:10 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 75,528 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

Female
316 posts

sackname • 6 October 2022 at 3:36 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 512,640 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

9 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Tidnab and can't wait for it to grow up.

-----

You pay the shopkeeper 593,264 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

12 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 231,373 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

-----

You pay the shopkeeper 598,205 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 4 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Soetzal and can't wait for it to grow up.

-----

You pay the shopkeeper 477,623 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 5 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 152,839 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

-----

You pay the shopkeeper 517,166 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 4 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

-----

After doing these 5, the shop restocked with a bunch of options 😊

Female
1,269 posts

sartre • 6 October 2022 at 4:40 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 78,178 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelop this egg. It appears to be hatching...
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

——————————————————

You pay the shopkeeper 27,795 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 3 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

——————————————————

You pay the shopkeeper 13,687 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

——————————————————

You pay the shopkeeper 82,014 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

9 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kambing and can't wait for it to grow up.

https://eggcave.com/egg/2668827

——————————————————

You pay the shopkeeper 28,020 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 7,285 EC back to you.

——————————————————

You pay the shopkeeper 29,091 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 8 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Reidea and can't wait for it to grow up.
https://eggcave.com/egg/2668828

——————————————————

You pay the shopkeeper 16,948 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 5,254 EC back to you.

——————————————————

You pay the shopkeeper 27,239 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

——————————————————

You pay the shopkeeper 81,399 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 28,490 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

——————————————————

You pay the shopkeeper 101,030 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

18 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 37,381 ECback to you.

——————————————————

You pay the shopkeeper 112,751 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 32,698 ECback. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

——————————————————

You pay the shopkeeper 113,834 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Paid 711,986 EC. Refunded 111,108 EC. Totaled Cost 600,878 EC. Bought 12 eggs, 10 were fake eggs, and 2 were real eggs.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 7 October 2022 at 5:39 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 114,426 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

19 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kakakuona and can't wait for it to grow up.

yes!finally! after spending like 500k total i got a creature!

Female
1,269 posts

sartre • 8 October 2022 at 2:40 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 81,462 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

3 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 18,736 EC back to you.

Found a egg at the oasis though haha

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 8 October 2022 at 10:57 PM

I don't know why i didn't think of this, but @nausiqua 's old quandary and this newer solution popped into my head wouldn't leave me alone until i posted it.
Thief Shop creatures images can now also be looked up using the Items Database. Pick a travel, any travel; and voila, use the scroll menu to find your creature and look through the stages.
(Sorry if someone already posted this, I didn't see it though.)

Female
1,269 posts

sartre • 10 October 2022 at 11:41 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 110,069 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 10 October 2022 at 8:27 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 88,658 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
13 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You pay the shopkeeper 91,502 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 32,941 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
1,725 posts

minnie298a • 11 October 2022 at 12:03 AM

There where several eggs to chose from:

You pay the shopkeeper 515,706 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 12 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Akrep and can't wait for it to grow up.

Had a great DFD, so thought why not splurge. Second egg minutes later:
You pay the shopkeeper 579,036 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

16 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Reidea and can't wait for it to grow up.

Demifluid
1,497 posts

wonder404exe • 12 October 2022 at 12:56 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 80,360 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Izalav and can't wait for it to grow up.
https://eggcave.com/egg/2670214
-
You pay the shopkeeper 85,508 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kakakuona and can't wait for it to grow up.
https://eggcave.com/egg/2670215

iM sO hApPy 😃

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 12 October 2022 at 6:37 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 120,460 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 31,320 EC back to you.

You pay the shopkeeper 26,932 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 2,963 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

You pay the shopkeeper 100,747 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Female
909 posts

icecream • 13 October 2022 at 7:26 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 97,755 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 14 October 2022 at 11:42 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 118,232 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Shawloot and can't wait for it to grow up.

this time it took me somewhere around 400k ec all together to get a creature. that is considered cheap i guess 😊 since thieft shop creatures are usually traded for 100cc or more!

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 15 October 2022 at 1:14 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 29,076 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 5,524 EC back.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 15 October 2022 at 8:45 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 81,572 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 16 October 2022 at 2:45 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 109,643 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You pay the shopkeeper 17,685 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 11 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 6,367 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

You pay the shopkeeper 11,135 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

7 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You pay the shopkeeper 119,632 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 26,319 EC back.

You pay the shopkeeper 122,016 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 11 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 18,302 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

You pay the shopkeeper 111,856 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 44,742 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

You pay the shopkeeper 117,990 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 10 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 33,037 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

OH COME ON! XD

Female
1,269 posts

sartre • 18 October 2022 at 4:04 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 92,475 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
1,725 posts

minnie298a • 19 October 2022 at 4:56 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 549,301 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Tidnab and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 19 October 2022 at 8:53 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 76,491 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 7 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 26,772 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Ehhh 50k isn't too bad of a loss

Trans Male
203 posts

funyarinpa • 21 October 2022 at 9:03 AM

"You pay the shopkeeper 107,490 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cachnid and can't wait for it to grow up."

So happy! Another cute lil' Cachnid to love!

Demifluid
1,497 posts

wonder404exe • 21 October 2022 at 9:39 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 117,809 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Shawloot and can't wait for it to grow up.

😃 https://eggcave.com/egg/2671853

Female
1,269 posts

sartre • 22 October 2022 at 11:10 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 88,601 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

——————————————————

You pay the shopkeeper 15,947 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 24 October 2022 at 2:57 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 111,383 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 15 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

Female
1,725 posts

minnie298a • 27 October 2022 at 1:10 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 562,876 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Jerob and can't wait for it to grow up.

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 31 October 2022 at 4:31 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 10,802 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

______

You pay the shopkeeper 89,106 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

______

You pay the shopkeeper 20,719 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

______

You pay the shopkeeper 76,459 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 25,996 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

_______

You pay the shopkeeper 89,109 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

17 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

______

:')

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 2 November 2022 at 3:09 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 20,288 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 5,072 EC back to you.