in General

Female
2,525 posts

dragrawr • 27 January 2023 at 1:18 AM

I think we need more thief pets 😸

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 29 January 2023 at 2:39 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 96,367 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

9 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cachnid and can't wait for it to grow up.

first time getting a duplicate from the thief shop.

Female
5 posts

nausiqua • 2 February 2023 at 5:35 PM

hello, for this moment, i haven't luck with the Thief shop ^^'

Non-binary
213 posts

kota • 4 February 2023 at 5:29 PM

We need more Thief shop eggs, though I always trade for mine.

17 posts

alice_meri_fox • 4 February 2023 at 7:11 PM

I’ve had a few successes in a few failures with the thief shop, but for the most part, I’d say that the shop probably gets loaded at like midnight ECT.

Non-binary
17 posts

flareluna • 4 February 2023 at 7:15 PM

Yea, from my experience it refreshes around 00:00 ECT, but I rarely go there so it may be off

Female
2,455 posts

mindassala • 6 February 2023 at 7:07 AM

I've probably lost millions at the thief shop, but I've also had a number of successful steals.

Female
58 posts

nocutenameforme • 10 February 2023 at 3:37 AM

First trip: You pay the shopkeeper 513,931 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelop this egg. It appears to be hatching...
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 92,508 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Second Trip: You pay the shopkeeper 505,848 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

11 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Reidea and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
1,716 posts

minnie298a • 10 February 2023 at 9:51 PM

Again, this is what I've spent since my last successful trip:

You pay the shopkeeper 520,696 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 549,590 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 586,527 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

16 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Meerna and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 13 February 2023 at 6:38 PM

I've only ever gotten one egg myself from the Thief Shop. Admittedly I'm hesitant to spend my coins when I need them for collecting items XD

Female
58 posts

nocutenameforme • 16 February 2023 at 2:27 AM

@jazzyleia Same here....but I sometimes I get so tempted, and can't help myself. I rarely go, but was so happy when I got my first one, and now try to make enough for at least one purchase a week. See? Now I can't help myself! (-‸ლ)

You pay the shopkeeper 491,021 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 112,935 EC back.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
584 posts

xxcouchxx • 17 February 2023 at 8:12 AM

I haven't bought a thief shop egg in months. Can't wait to jump back into buying them once I imortalize a bunch of mine XD

Female
1,716 posts

minnie298a • 18 February 2023 at 11:07 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 501,340 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Artemiane and can't wait for it to grow up.

141 posts

stormwarden • 19 February 2023 at 5:11 AM

i dont even know how much i spent in total rip but i just got a Kakakuona! 😊

Female
58 posts

nocutenameforme • 20 February 2023 at 12:05 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 90,895 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 29,995 EC back.

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 21 February 2023 at 3:58 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 90,573 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Camlette and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
134 posts

tortoise • 22 February 2023 at 11:02 PM

I think I’ve only bought one or two eggs from the Thief Shop, but they both didn’t end up being creatures. I’m too afraid to spend more money there when I really need to keep saving up for buying items and other creatures.

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 25 February 2023 at 3:44 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 87,793 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cachnid and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
1,250 posts

sartre • 25 February 2023 at 9:42 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 23,963 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Female
2,299 posts

metaphor • 26 February 2023 at 3:59 PM

Most recent was around 520k and a dud. I'm poor so can't do this that often, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't addicted to gambling in with Thief Shop lol

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 26 February 2023 at 5:20 PM

One day I'll eventually get one if I keep trying XD

141 posts

stormwarden • 4 March 2023 at 2:56 AM

just got a sankose today ❤️

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 10 March 2023 at 2:00 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 94,349 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Goggy and can't wait for it to grow up.

nice 😊

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 12 March 2023 at 3:28 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 580,342 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 521,504 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cactower and can't wait for it to grow up.

😊 Finally a pay off

Female
860 posts

saturna • 16 March 2023 at 11:21 PM

Just spontaneously purchased two ~520,000 EC eggs because I got excited due to the fact that I've never seen so many of them in the shop:

I got ~200,000 EC refunded for the first one but they were both fails, and almost all of my bank account and on-hand EC was wiped... whoops :'>

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 24 March 2023 at 2:34 AM

This is a really helpful list. Thanks! 😊

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 24 March 2023 at 1:56 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 540,692 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Tidnab and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
45 posts

gorillaz_girl15 • 31 March 2023 at 2:56 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 13,476 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel cheated out of the deal.

My first thief shop egg was unfortunately a dud but luckily I didn't pay too much

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 1 April 2023 at 8:21 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 123,536 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

You pay the shopkeeper 15,048 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

You pay the shopkeeper 24,174 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

5 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 5 April 2023 at 6:48 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 86,731 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel cheated out of the deal.