~*Terron Customisation Creativity Contest*~Sighn -ups closed.

in User Contests & Giveaways

How winner should be chosen?

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 4 May 2015 at 5:28 AM

One day Nightowlou woke up in a Dark Castle where she was born and realised that she tired of everithing in her life.So she decided she need changes.
At first she took a huge old Book of Terron names and changed her name.Then she secretly escaped from a Castle to her Mo friend and with help changed her look. Birds were so excited so decided to make a huge party where all the birds were invited. Everyone adored a cute bird,noone had seen before and hardly anyone could recognise girl Terron.

So the contest.What I want from you.
1.Draw this Terron but in completely new look.The shape is still Terron's but her colour could be changed and dressing,accessories are deeply appreciated. Be creative.She could look anyhow.If you do/don't want her be girly it's up to you.
2.Rename her and put her name on a picture.
3.Finish the story.It could be two sentences or more.

❤️The Prize is female Terron (remember it's just for fun and training your creative skills) +100k Ec.

Deadline is 17.05 But it Could be moved if you'll feel the leak of time.
Participants:
1. @crystalstars -submitted
2. @cougar -submitted
3. @mastergemma
4. @loveicepop -submitted
5. @dragonnn -submitted
7. @loumina28 -submitted
8. @hay7199
9. @queens
10. @ushafuse
11.@silverjt
Pings:@mastergemma
@spiritkoi
@dragonnn
@jazzyleia
@crystalstars
@loumina28

P.S.Fantasy is before skills there, so not be afraid in drawing/writing even if you feel you're not very good at it.
P.P.S. Pings are Deeply appreciated

EDIT: Please fill in the pole.I really need your opinion.❤️
IMPORTANT EDIT: Deadline is moved to next Sunday -24.05 as have only half of entries.

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 4 May 2015 at 6:02 AM

@kiryko
Waaaaaa I'm in!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️
I'll post the link to the image together with the end of the story as soon as possible!!

Pings:
@cougar
@mastergemma
@iceiceice
@satelliitti

Female
775 posts

cougar • 4 May 2015 at 6:14 AM

@kiryko
I'd love to join ~ Nya! ❤️ I'll hopefully finish by the end of the week ^^

Pings:
@polaroid
@heather519
@ushafuse

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 4 May 2015 at 7:05 AM

@crystalstars
@cougar Added you.Thanks for pings
More pings
@wererage
@shun-m
@dcmaster

Deleted • 4 May 2015 at 7:06 AM

@kiryko
I'm sorry, atm I don't really have time for contests or anything. :c
Good luck with it, though! ^^

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 4 May 2015 at 7:29 AM

@ashlinnhi
@loveicepop
@applefudge
@kschr26
Would you guys be interested in participating?

@kiryko
I'll be happy to participate!

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 4 May 2015 at 7:32 AM

@mastergemma
Thanks for the ping, but sadly i'm not that great at drawing, But I will say good luck to everybody!😃

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 4 May 2015 at 8:12 AM

@kschr26 Like I said this is contest where fantasy values more then skills.So you can try.
@mastergemma Added

Female
31 posts

applefudge • 4 May 2015 at 2:25 PM

@kiryko
I'm sorry, I don't really have time for contests or anything. :c
Good luck with it, though! ^^

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 4 May 2015 at 2:41 PM

@kiryko I'd love to join this contest too, but I have a lot of homework now. Good luck to all the participants!

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 4 May 2015 at 3:12 PM

@spiritkoi Deadline is movable actually.

Deleted • 4 May 2015 at 7:08 PM

@mastergemma
Thanks for the ping!
@kiryko
I would love to participate.
Pic: http://s1.postimg.org/5o3cf84hr/image.jpg
Her new name is Eternalflame.

One day Nightowlou woke up in a Dark Castle where she had born and realised that she tired of everithing in her life.So she decided she need changes.
At first she took a huge old Book of Terron names and changed her name.Then she secretly escaped from a Castle to her Mo friend and with help changed her look. Birds were so excited so decided to make a huge party where all the birds were invited. Everyone adored a cute bird,noone had seen before and hardly anyone could recognise girl Terron.
She was never overlooked after that day. Day by day she looked out on that old castle, and wondered about her life there. But, she figured life now is better, being taken in and enjoying her life, instead of cleaning floors, getting beaten in a really awful castle, and getting overlooked. Now, we know that some things, can change our lives.
The end. 😊

Pings:
@appleblizzard
@bang14982
@shelby
@teddy267
@brenna_hogan

738 posts

dragonnn • 4 May 2015 at 8:12 PM

@kiryko I'm in! I never have to go far to find creative contests with you here. 😊

Some pings:

@amelialightwing

@epicthings451

@hellhound

@rockchick6000

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 4 May 2015 at 8:58 PM

@loveicepop Added.If you decide to make changes PM them to me.
@dragonnn Added

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 6 May 2015 at 1:56 PM

@kiryko I would like to enter please ! Thanks for the ping ! Even if it didn't work !

Chapter 1 of my continue :

Continue of the story : The Terron's owner was worried . But the Terron was really happy ! DreamFantasy told the birds that she was still a Terron . When the birds heard it they started to walk away from her very slowly . Her Mo friend didn't stay away from her . The Mo told to the other birds the most important lesson : No matter how much different a person could be, his appearance, his species etc if he has a good heart he can be a good friend . Always look at the personality and not the appearance or the species ! You may lose some good friendship !
The other birds listened carefully to the Mo and found out that this is the true ! After that the Terron and the other birds became best friends ! Well, at the party Bluecrystal wanted to become prettier so she made herself different again ! All the birds where looking at her ''stunned'' because whe was sooo beautiful !

Chapter 2 meeting a new friend :

A Harpis named HeavenWhite came near her and asked her if she wanted to become his friend . DreamFantasy of course accepted ! Then she asked him if they want to dance and HeavenWhite was so happy to hear it ! So they danced immediately ! Now she has so many friends !

Chapter 3 the surprise

When the birds stopped dancing she sat down and thought about something : What if the other birds ever hate me because of my species or they forget me or they are jealous of me and want something bad to happen to me ? Then she heard a voice : "DreamFantasy !! "
- Who is it ? She said scared .

Flowerone the Floicol said : Come here ! We've got a suprise for you !

The Terron was really excited to see what is it so she came to the other birds running !

- For our new member ! said all the birds .

" Then she opens the box with her gift and she finds a little welcoming certificate and a colourful dress ! "

- Wow ! Thank you all ! I love it !

- You're welcome ! We are very happy that you do ! the birds said to her happy !

Chapter 4 hunting and exploring the forest

Later that night she slept . When she woke up she searched for her friend, HeavenWhite !
- HeavenWhite ! Where are you ?
He could recognise her voice from miles away !
I'm over here DreamFantasy !
- Oh, great ! Do you want to do something with me like go hunting or explore the forest ? she asked him impatiently .
- Of course ! Let's go hunting and explore the forest !
'' So the two friends started their way to the forest ! After hunting for hours they decided to explore the forest ! ''
- Now's the perfect time to go exploring !!
- I agree with you !
- Hey ! Look at this strange flower ! DreamFantasy said loudly .
-Hmm. This looks interesting ! What would happen if I pushed this leaf ?
Booom ! boing ! boing ! Zooooom !
-Wow ! A secret passageway ! Let's get in ! the terron said !
-Okay ! But let's be careful ! HeavenWhite adviced her.
-A slide ! I wanna slide ! I wanna slide ! Let's go !
-Yeah ! Wheeee !
-Whooohooooo !
'' The slide has an end always ! ''
- We're falling ! Help ! Dreamfantasy shouted .
-We should be more careful ! What if this is a trap ?!
Boooom !
- Awww ! This hurts !
-Take a look at THIS place ! HeavenWhite shouted .
-It looks like a paradise ! How beautiful !
-Look at these plants ! They're so pretty !
But ! We must get out of here and go home ! DreamFantasy reminded him .
-OK ! Let's fly up !
- Hey ! I can see some light ! Let's fly more !
'' The two birds faced some dangers but they finally made it !
- Yay ! We survived ! Let's go tell the other birds about it !
'' So the two of them told to the other birds everything about it and all the birds where surprised ! DreamFantasy's Mo friend was very proud of her !

from now on DreamFantasy is the happiest bird of all !

The Terron's name is Dreamfantasy !

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 6 May 2015 at 2:17 PM

@kiryko Could I join??

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 6 May 2015 at 2:18 PM

@loumina28 It's ok❤️
@hay7199 sure. I'll add you both ASAP

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 6 May 2015 at 3:09 PM

@kiryko I've edited my post. Please check it when you can ! Also, sorry for the not so clear picture .

Oh, some pings . ( Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged ! )

@blockcrafter123
@birdo
@butter
@tomoaki
@code-star

Hope it helps !

1,238 posts

queens • 8 May 2015 at 6:36 AM

@Kiryko

Can I join?

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 8 May 2015 at 7:10 AM

@queens Sure.Adding.

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 8 May 2015 at 9:28 AM

@kiryko Could I join? 😸

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 8 May 2015 at 9:37 AM

@ushafuse Sure!

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 8 May 2015 at 12:17 PM

@kiryko - did some changes to my picture : http://loumina28.deviantart.com/art/20150508-191150-531772301

If you can't clearly understand the series of the stages it goes like this :

1 4
2 3 stage.

Pings : ( Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged )

@iceiceice
@dream-within-a-dream
@izziebee1017
@code-star
@kschr26

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 10 May 2015 at 12:22 PM

@kiryko
Ok here I am 😊
I hope it's not a problem if I changed a few words that were wrong (she was born, not she had born) but the start it's the same I swear xD

Also I gave a name to the Mo too, and I have to warn you all about sweetness...a lot of it.
Unfortunatly I'm an hopeless romantic xD

New name: Terry
Image:
http://i57.tinypic.com/2h4i8tk.jpg

•••
One day Nightowlou woke up in a Dark Castle where she was born and realised that she was tired of everything in her life. So she decided she need changes.
At first she took a huge old Book of Terron's names and changed her name. Then she secretly escaped from the Castle to her Mo friend and with his help she changed her look.
The two birds were so excited that they decided to make a huge party where all the birds were invited. Everyone adored a cute bird no one had seen before and hardly anyone could recognise girl Terron.

It wasn't that she changed a lot, mind you.
With Archaelel, her Mo friend, she just decided to use a little make-up and wear a beautiful dress, in order to accentuate what beauty she always had but never recognized herself.

She was just so lovely that the most beautiful bird of the entire party, an elegant Obarn, asked her to dance all night long!!

When the stars were shining in the sky, later that night, she was really happy but a little sad: all the other birds were going to bed, even her friend Archaelel, and she didn't want the evening to end.
"What if tomorrow they'll forget about me?" she thought.

But just then, the Obarn asked her to go hunting together.
Terry was really surprised to learn that he was a nocturnal owl and after hours flying from tree to tree, talking and laughing together, when he finally asked to see her again she couldn't help but be happy.

Happy to just be herself. Happy to have a great friend, and happy for not giving up before.
Because you never know what life reserves you 😊
•••

#crystalstars

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 10 May 2015 at 3:13 PM

@crystalstars English is not my native :'(Thanks for editing I'll correct it ASAP.And nice job!
P.S.I'll add pole tomorrow and need it to be filled BY ALL..Please stay tuned.

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 10 May 2015 at 3:38 PM

@kiryko English is not my main language too so maybe I lost something xD and thanks!! ❤️

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 11 May 2015 at 5:11 AM

@crystalstars , @mastergemma, @cougar, @loveicepop @dragonnn
Please fill in the pole and ping another people in a list - have just 5 pings ☹️

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 11 May 2015 at 5:30 AM

@kiryko you pinged twice cougar up there ^^

7. @loumina28
8. @hay7199
9. @queens
10. @ushafuse

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 11 May 2015 at 5:34 AM

@crystalstars I see just one ping O_x