HUGE Giveaway with love (finished)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Do you LOVE Eggcave?

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 14 May 2015 at 11:42 AM

Soo, many people nowadays are complainig about how things are going here. And I wanted make us to remember why we love Eggcave. In this giveaway you should post, why you love Eggcave (!!!). You can also add some stories or good memories (oh, that nostalgia 😊 ).
I'll add everyone 😊 Giveaway ends on 17th of May, 11 am. All post after this time won't count. I'll pick winners with random number generator.

Aaaand... *drumbeats* PRIZES:
Halloween pack of items - 9
Sweet cakes pack - 1
New Year Christmas pack - 10
Candies - 4
Christmas Lit House - 5
Tree of Sparkling - 13
500k EC - 22

Pings:
@karenna19
@immortalraven
@metaphor
@wererage
@takatheeducatedkid

Participants:
1. mcmelody
2. rashka
3. cclynn2855
4. alphayjuliets
5. kiryko
6. crystalstars
7. bunnyshadow
8. loumina28
9. fruitcake
10. iceiceice
11. cloud-n-bolts
12. power
13. kisamari
14. cougar
15. 333
16. scorpio
17. kschr26
18. bang14982
19. _black3333_
20. missfadingobsession
21. code-star
22. emo_pattys
23. wolffey
24. soumot

Deleted • 14 May 2015 at 11:47 AM

@kollais
Whoa, it's really kind of you to hold such a nice giveaway! 😸
I won't take part in, as I think those items would be put into more good use by someone else, but I'll ping in some people. ;-)

@crystalstars
@kiryko
@mcmelody
@rashka

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 14 May 2015 at 11:49 AM

@wererage

Thanks for pings 😊

Deleted • 14 May 2015 at 11:55 AM

@wererage

Thanks for the ping ^-^

@kollais

This is an awesome and sweet idea c: Thanks for doing it ❀️

I guess I'll kick things off with why I love eggcave. I've always been a fan of adoptable websites, so the creatures here all had a huge factor in why I joined in the first place and honestly the main reason I've stayed 😊 I wouldn't be able to part with my cove XD The other reason I love eggcave is the art style. I am a self taught artist myself, so it's always nice to see different art styles X3

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 14 May 2015 at 11:57 AM

@kollais

You are always so kind! πŸ˜ƒ

i do love eggcave for people like you and some great other friends i have here!!

i even adopted a boy from the other side of america, i'm in QuΓ©bec and he is in California! πŸ˜‹

I'll ALWAYS LOVE EGGCAVE! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 14 May 2015 at 12:08 PM

@mcmelody

Art style is also one of reasons why I love eggcave)

@rashka

Thanks for kind words 😊

Female
689 posts

cclynn2855 • 14 May 2015 at 12:09 PM

@kollais ok I love egg cave because of:
some people here were soo nice and really helped me out. @_black3333_ was so good and helping me out with creature values. and so many more. some gifted me some really wonderful creatures (a frozen Tawny with a CC travel) I love the adoptable part of this. I really like those websites. and for people like you who do these amazing give aways! so thanks to all the great people here!!

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 14 May 2015 at 12:22 PM

i forgot to say this!

@wererage

thanks for pinging me! πŸ˜ƒ

240 posts

name • 14 May 2015 at 12:31 PM

@kollais Thanks for doing this ❀️ πŸ˜ƒ That's really kind of you!

My favourite part is that I met friends on egg cave who have changed my life and they are just there for me, whether I'm having a good or bumpy day! ❀️ They are beyond amazing and I wished I knew them earlier!

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 14 May 2015 at 12:42 PM

@cclynn2855
@alphayjuliets

Thanks for sharing your thought 😊
Community and friends are, of course, great part of Eggcave 😊

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 14 May 2015 at 12:48 PM

@kollais I'm always feel excited in last day of the moth,going to bed and waiting mormlning when new monthlies will be released.Also I'm still thankfull to @april_for a Feep!I was unable to by this beautie and she gifted me.And also I with a warmth remember New Year Eve when @wererage shared recipes☹️.The reason why I'm here is people theremEven if I'm not much online last days I still love you all.

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 14 May 2015 at 12:51 PM

@kollais

So kind of you to do this❀️
I'd like to explain with a memory...

I met this one good friend and helped her in eggcave while she was a newbie...

After a while she decided to leave, since she didn't have time anymore to be here, and started to give away things from her cove in order to have wish list creatures/travels before going.

Well, I discovered that those wish lists were mine and she put the links on her profile because she wanted to help me with my wish list!!

My Tenalp and Gyrp are present from her, and I won't ever forget that this site helps you in creating some of the more wonderful of friendships...and helps you in meeting some very wonderful people❀️

That's why I'm addicted to this site xD
And the creatures are so many...*w*

Pings:
@iceiceice
@satelliitti
@dafni
@cougar

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 14 May 2015 at 1:18 PM

@kollais Oh ho ho! Happy belated birthday! Hope all is going well(getting better) with your family and all that. 😸

Well, when I first started playing this game it was back in the day. The OLD, OLD days when Eggcave used to look like.....

(THIS) http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/eggcave/images/b/b7/EggCave_November2009.png/revision/latest?cb=20091108040137

A super dark green blob heh. I've made a lot of friends on this site, a few enemies, been cheated out of things, gained things, and lost. But in the end, this site will always be one of my favorites. For the past year and a half I've been super busy with life, school, family deaths, and all that, and just recently I'm getting back into this site. I regret not coming online more, as my Cove has over 20 dead, rare CSPs.

Not only that, but I've met a lot of people that have changed my life. My most memorable friends have all quit and gone away, or haven't the time to come back.

@relimez
@silver_winged
@leopardclaws

But they'll stay in my heart forever. ❀️

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 14 May 2015 at 1:19 PM

@kiryko
@crystalstars

Yeah, people are everything 😊

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 14 May 2015 at 1:24 PM

@kollais I love egg cave ! The reason ? First of all you must adopt creatures and they're so cute ! Second because I've made some good friends who helped me a lot and I really appriciate that ! Third because we can trade creatures and this thing can give the chance to other users to get retired creatures ! Fourth we can add travels to our pets and this makes them pretty awesome ! Fifth and last because we have drawing contests and I'm really good at it so I join when the prize is something good ! That's why I'll stay on this site and I love it so much !

Can I please join ?

Female
220 posts

fruitcake • 14 May 2015 at 1:30 PM

@kollais
I miss things like this, people forget how it was in the beginning.
May I join the fun?
❀️

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 14 May 2015 at 1:30 PM

When I first started out (again), @immortalraven helped me out a lot on values and trade. 😊

When I came back from the same situation as @bunnyshadow , I was pretty cynical about this site. Many of my friends left and yhe community seemed to have diminished. However, I discovered that there are still many wonderful people on this site (too many to list) I can't bring back old Eggcave. None of us really can. I miss old Eggcave as well, but The only thing we can change is our attitudes.

(Throwback,
Back then people were obsessed with Mia
Fourms were the "blogs"
Drakomos were "junks" (I use to collect a load of them 😊)

Should out to @ida92 for being a cool friend 😸

Also, @sparkoftime , @fakeworld , and @skylark . Thanks for everything guys!!

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 14 May 2015 at 1:38 PM

@bunnyshadow

Everything is better, but war is still not over. And this caused a depression. But I'm trying to fight with it 😊 And everything that I can do is hope for best and keep going.
And thanks for your thoughts.

@loumina28
@fruitcake

Yeah, sure you can 😊

@iceiceice

Nothing can stay the same forever. Yes, site changed, but to good. Now we have much more features and possibilities. And we can find new friends, if old ones qiuted. There are so many interesting new people. We should just open our eyes and hearts to something new.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 14 May 2015 at 2:31 PM

@kollais being able to collect a variety of eggs that are so adorable and cute is really special. Also meeting people who have the same intrests and thoughts and even leaning something new now and again makes egg cave worth while.

354 posts

power • 14 May 2015 at 6:34 PM

@kollais

May I join? 😊

The reason I love egg cave is because discovering new creatures and working to obtain them is sometimes worth it, even if you aren't able to get CC

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 14 May 2015 at 7:55 PM

@kollais If there's still room, may I join? I've loved Eggcave from the moment I joined because of it's community. Even right now when I feel it's shrunk from the time I made my account, everyone is so nice.

Female
775 posts

cougar • 15 May 2015 at 1:50 AM

@kollais

You're very generous! I'd love to join ~ Nya! ❀️

The reason I love eggcave is because it is a way for me to get away from reality. It's where I could make friends, Roleplay and all sorts of stuff. Sometimes, reality limits you to do things like fly on a unicorn or give online friends a hug, so here I am, being the cutesy cougar I always am ~ Nya.

280 posts

333 • 15 May 2015 at 2:23 AM

@kollais
I love Egg Cave cos I love the thrill of getting new creatures, having my creatures evolve, and, you know, basically EVERYTHING except for mean people. πŸ˜‰

And happy birthday.

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 15 May 2015 at 3:56 AM

@power
@kisamari
@cougar
@333

Thanks for sharing your thought ❀️ Added you all

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 15 May 2015 at 5:03 AM

@kollais
Are spots still available?

If no, that's ok I'll still share anyway 😊

I love eggcave because it's just a really happy place to be I guess. The thing that sets Eggcave apart from other adoptable sites is that it's not just about getting good creatures and being rich. I've been to other sites that are all about that and I can tell you it's not very pretty. But with eggcave, The community is great with so many friendly people. When I'm down or having a bad day, you guys are always here to cheer me up ❀️. I've had a blast making friends, helping people and so many other things. Stay awesome EC πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 15 May 2015 at 7:34 AM

@kollais Aww thanks for making such a sweet giveaway!😊

Id like to join, if there are spots available?

My favourite thing about egg cave would be the people, I've met some really amazing and kind people and they always there to cheer you up when things are looking bad, so I'm so grateful for meeting such amazing people and making so many great friends❀️

Thanks for making this giveaway😊

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 15 May 2015 at 8:43 AM

@scorpio
@kschr26

Added 😊

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 15 May 2015 at 11:01 AM

@kollais
May I join?

I really like Egg Cave because the creature designs are so beautiful and I get to meet really cool and kind people. It's also just simply fun trying to collect all the creatures 😊

3,399 posts

bun • 15 May 2015 at 11:23 AM

@kollais
Could I join? c:

My favorite thing would probably be collecting all the different creatures. I also really love the artwork. My best moment here would be when I traded for my first Serpede, that was pretty exciting. xD

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 15 May 2015 at 2:20 PM

@bang14982
@_black3333_

Thanks for sharing 😊 Added you