:.: Love from Cougar (Giveaway) :.:

in User Contests & Giveaways

Which of the prizes do you like the most? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
775 posts

cougar • 27 May 2015 at 6:52 AM

#cougar

Hi guys,
So I'd like to do this giveaway to celebrate NEW YEARS ~ NYA! Wait... No... CHRISTMAS ~ NYA! Nope... That's not it... VALENTINE'S DAY ~ NYA! Hmm... Not that... Ah, yes! 😋
I'd like to celebrate my success on eggcave! I have been here for three years ( you might remember me as @petshopgirl667 or @rainbowvulpix_ ) and those three years were the best times I had on eggcave. From the moment I registered to this site, to right this minute, eggcave was sunshine to my rain. I made awesome friends here and I got plenty of memories here too. Because of this, I'd like to say thank you to both Eggcave and it's users. Thank you for EVERYTHING. I'd like to create this giveaway to spread the love of Eggcave and encourage other people to continue the journey of eggcave ~ Nya! ❤️

To enter:
1. Feed Honeycombs the Buzzle
2. Ping me here
3. Tell me your best memory of eggcave

❤️ Prizes:
A Mirkang
Lucky little monthlies
The Clever Cirthark
Movie night
The haunted night
Spark of light
A Cold Christmas

You may enter as many times as you want.
Winners will be drawn at the 3rd of June.
Good luck to everyone ~ Nya! 😸

Entries:
1. @derpyhooves101
2. @chloelove
3. @mastergemma
4. @piucca
5. @missfadingobsession
6. @paranoiac
7. @beckah-lula
8. @ushafuse
9. @loumina28
10. @loumina28
11. @leafmelody
12. @loumina28
13. @kaiserbakura
14. @silverjt
15. @leonx
16. @leafmelody
17. @loveicepop
18. @loumina28
19. @loveicepop
20. @loumina28
21. @teddy267
22. @iv24
23. @leafmelody

Pings ( Sorry guys ~ Nya! ):
@ushafuse
@scorpio
@mastergemma
@derpyhooves101

Female
153 posts

derpyhooves101 • 27 May 2015 at 7:00 AM

@cougar somehow i didnt get your ping! or maybe i didnt see it XD but i fed 😃

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 27 May 2015 at 7:27 AM

@cougar

fed

The best moments on here are events, but I've had lots of fun chats just about things. I wish for this place to always have a community feeling rather then just seperate and ppl getting bothered over little things. All of this doesn't matter, what does tho is how you treat each other, in the end you meet and make friends along this journey in a place called "Eggcave".

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 27 May 2015 at 7:28 AM

@cougar
Oh this is hard. Each memory that I'm thinking of is sweet and pleasant. Becoming a moderator and just being able to interact with other users is great.

But the one that brings the biggest smile to my face was when @ashlinnhi @dragonnn @epicthings451 @ida92 and I were battling out on the Dogs Vs Cats thread and it was the first time that the Dogs had one in months.

I don't know why but it was just so satisfying and I remember falling asleep straight after it, trying not to cheer too loudly as it was past midnight and my sisters had all gone to bed.

It's a great and fun little achievement.

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 27 May 2015 at 9:29 AM

@cougar
Fed

My best memories on this site is doing just what you're doing here. Giving things away. I gave around 25 Olimpt, 15 Foo, 10 Roo, and 15 Florn away and all before we had immortals or the Trade Center (most creatures are gone) Back then it seems if you just ask for something, someone would just give it to you.

Even though most of the users and creatures are gone from that time, each one brought happiness.

Female
122 posts

missfadingobsession • 27 May 2015 at 5:25 PM

@cougar Fed 😊

My best memory would have to be the users I have met on the site.
I've never interacted with an online community that is so friendly, open and in many cases generous before Egg Cave!

Within a week I felt established enough to begin fostering for the Love and Egg Project and started collecting and donating eggs to other people. To feel so welcome and supported by complete strangers who I never speak to face to face that I felt I could do that at such a young account age is amazing for me. I've been on other sites for almost a year before I started feeling established and secure enough to be able to give that kind of support!

Thank you to everyone on here for being so incredibly welcoming and kind ❤️

Female
775 posts

cougar • 28 May 2015 at 2:06 AM

@derpyhooves101 @chloelove @mastergemma @piucca @missfadingobsession

Thank you for your participation ~ Nya! 😸 If you can, could you help me ping ~ Nya? c:

Female
122 posts

missfadingobsession • 28 May 2015 at 4:02 AM

@paranoiac @snowbellandminty

Hope you guys don't mind the ping?

Transgender Man
351 posts

paranoiac • 28 May 2015 at 4:45 AM

@missfadingobsession

Thank you for the ping 😃

@cougar

Thank you for doing this, happy 3 years anniversary ^0^

Well, I've been here for a very long time, it'll be three years too in a month 😃 And I have many, many great memories.

I'll always remember all the awesome people I met here, there are too many to say them all. And just chatting, roleplaying and laughing with them. Everyone here is extremely friendly and supportive. They gave me courage to speak my mind and be friendly and kind to other people. I've met a lot of great people everywhere 'cause of that 😃
Events are interesting, mods are really invested in community and users are the friendliest people I've seen on the internet.

I hope Egg Cave will stay this way for a really long time ^-^

Female
369 posts

beckah-lula • 28 May 2015 at 5:01 AM

@cougar

I fed buzzle!😊

Hmm I'm not very active on the forums, post a couple replies and such but I haven't been able to really make any friends on eggcave, even after a year😋 so I don't have many great memories:/
But me y best memory on Eggcave would be my third day on eggcave (so I could finally trade!😊) and @purrclan gifted me some really lovely creatures to get me started off as part of her 'help a newbie' plan, and I still have them to this day!😊

Unfortunately she's no longer very active☹️

Female
775 posts

cougar • 28 May 2015 at 6:07 AM

@paranoiac @beckah-lula
Added you both ~ Nya. ^^

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 28 May 2015 at 8:35 AM

@cougar Fed the Buzzle! My best memory is probably when your sis comforted me when I was very sad (for some reason I forgot). I think you can find one of the comments left on @nasyiaxm. If you try to find it on my wall, I dunno.
Oh and I think when I first saw your account it was @rainbowvulpix_ very long ago, just saying.

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 28 May 2015 at 1:34 PM

@cougar fed honeycomb !

My best memory on egg cave was when I got an Ara by giving only a Sorien and an Amarra ! I was really surprised to see that I got it by giving creatures with less value !

This is one of my best memories !

Female
775 posts

cougar • 29 May 2015 at 7:13 PM

@ushafuse @loumina28
Thank you for your participation ~ Nya. ^^

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 29 May 2015 at 11:55 PM

@cougar fed again !

Another one of my best memories is when I won a drawing contest. I've entered many contest on other sites and I got 2nd place but that time I got 1st place ! I was very happy !

Could I enter again please ?

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 30 May 2015 at 1:58 AM

Fed!

My best memory of eggcave is when I traded with someone and I got a dinno in return 😊

Female
775 posts

cougar • 31 May 2015 at 1:05 AM

@loumina28 @leafmelody

Added ~ Nya. ^^

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 31 May 2015 at 2:45 AM

@cougar fed again ! I really want to get the lucky monthlies !

Another one of my best memories was when I got unblocked from darexxis. The reason ? It took a big pain away from me.

Female
775 posts

cougar • 31 May 2015 at 2:51 AM

@loumina28
Added ~ Nya. ❤️

1,232 posts

kaiserbakura • 31 May 2015 at 12:30 PM

@cougar

Fed. One of my best memories is when during my birthday a friend gave me a big discount for a Dracomo egg (it was on my wishlist)

Female
775 posts

cougar • 31 May 2015 at 6:21 PM

@kaiserbakura

Added ~ Nya! 😸

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 31 May 2015 at 6:33 PM

@cougar

Fed 😸 I think my best memory was receiving amazing gifts on my birthday here from my best friends (especially the Roasen). It was a pleasant surprise because I had joined a month earlier and was shocked at the kind-heartedness of this site 😸

2,802 posts

elf • 31 May 2015 at 6:38 PM

@cougar
Fed 😊
My best memory would probably be when I first got on this site and got my first Immortal creature by trading 😊 I was so excited, here she is: http://eggcave.com/egg/294722

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 1 June 2015 at 5:36 AM

Whoops! I forgot to ping you for my other one....
@cougar
Fed (again!)
Another great memory was when I got another Dinno (this time from the cave! 😊 .)

Deleted • 2 June 2015 at 8:23 PM

@cougar
Fed! ❤️
My great memory of Egg Cave was my birthday month, April. Most of my creatures hatched and I got mostly what was on my wish list, CC, Sikeree, buzzle, coinster, cumula, et cetera.
I also created my cloud forest club in April, and many people joined! I also met one of my best friends on egg cave, @loumina28 (❤️). It was a great month, if you been here for only a few months.

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 3 June 2015 at 12:34 AM

@cougar could I enter again please ? Fed. Another one of my best memories was when I found about the cloud forest club and met @loveicepop ! She's in my best friends list ! She helped me a lot !

I've got a lot of great memories but this is for today !

Deleted • 3 June 2015 at 12:43 AM

@cougar
Fed! 😊
Another happy moment on egg cave was when @teddy267 guessed my real name! (Not telling it to you!) It was pretty fun and she took about 5 tries! Never gave up! Way to go Lily!

@loumina28
Hey, you basically copied my answer!

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 3 June 2015 at 12:52 AM

@loveicepop really ? Somehow . It is one of my favourite moments. Every time I join a club and my work is good I call it a very happy moment . I wanted to show you my gratitude for helping me with some things. When you wrote it it came to my mind. The day when I joined... Maybe I should say that another of my favourite moments was when you told me that my job is pretty good ? This would change it. @cougar I don't want to answer a bit like the others so... another one of my best moments was when loveicepop told me that I'm doing well me job in the cloud forest club and... when she became a friend of mine ! This is true.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 3 June 2015 at 10:27 AM

@cougar
Its the third, but my i enter? This would make me s lot less nervous, i have 4 choir performances today

If not, its fine.

Female
567 posts

iv24 • 3 June 2015 at 11:50 AM

@cougar Can I enter too?