Active Creature Suggestions List

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you find this list useful?

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 1 September 2015 at 10:43 AM

#keepcreaturescoming

I just know that creature suggestions aren't active very much once an initial pool of people view them, so they fall off the Livepulse, and when I'm looking them up I often find that they've been abandoned for months.

So, I'd like to make this topic a continuing list of active creature suggestions to make viewing then easier. Ping me to add more/remove inactive suggestions.

Note: Suggestions will be removed after 31 days of inactivity unless otherwise requested. Creators of the creature will be pinged if this occurs.

Some I'm adding so far are:
Too many to list at #ragesuggestion !
Branta/Harlquin
#Nacht
Cervilut
#Desta
Halloyena
Unamed Suggestion
Hangoroo
Gami
Demar
Alteus
Astri
Star Fox/Un-named
Jianshi
Octobear
Octkin
Crat
Botynium
Robark
Jingull
Coraice
Swounce
Sixagon
Saberlith
Varri
Lumifleur(Updated~)
Peatrance
The Lunantis and Luminese will be created! Congratulations! 😃
Lupacay
Potogold
Xanirz
Zatsu

Deleted • 1 September 2015 at 11:26 AM

@lenamilove

I've got two c: The saberlith and the varri. They're linked on my profile or can be accessed with #mcmelly 😊

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 1 September 2015 at 3:04 PM

@mcmelody alright, you've been added. Hopefully I can add more hashtag links soon so they're easier to access.

log:
#mcmelly
Saberlith
#Lumifleur added.

2,802 posts

elf • 1 September 2015 at 5:14 PM

@lenamilove
Oh, the Coraice is just #Coraice ^^

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 1 September 2015 at 5:15 PM

@leonx alright, added 😊

Female
208 posts

webkinzer • 1 September 2015 at 5:29 PM

I have 2 creature suggestions, the Robark (#Robark) and the Treolf (#Treolf) 😊

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 1 September 2015 at 7:01 PM

@webkinzer alright, added!

Female
208 posts

webkinzer • 1 September 2015 at 7:04 PM

@lenamilove Thanks 😸 and just pointing it out, you spelled Robark with a T instead of a K 😋

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 1 September 2015 at 7:05 PM

@webkinzer oops, sorry, writing from memory. Next time I'll make a separate tab to see better ^^;

Female
370 posts

pupicorn • 1 September 2015 at 7:06 PM

@lenamilove

I have one creature suggestion, The Swounce. It got only two people to comment about it then it just kinda drifted off and nobody else has done anything #Swounce

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 1 September 2015 at 7:08 PM

@pupicorn alright, added. Swounce sounds related to the Sweesh 😃

Edit: they're cute. I'll comment so it pops up on Livepulse again 😊

Female
208 posts

webkinzer • 1 September 2015 at 7:08 PM

@lenamilove It's alright 😸 you should see me type sometimes x3

Female
370 posts

pupicorn • 1 September 2015 at 7:10 PM

@lenamilove Well, I'll probably change the name later on, the Swounce is just a quick name i thought up 😉

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 1 September 2015 at 7:14 PM

@pupicorn haha, it's catchy enough. The color scheme makes me think of it being a February pet, with Valentine's day and all.

Also.. would you mind if I drew it? If you wouldn't be comfortable with that, that's fine, I just find it cute 😊

Female
370 posts

pupicorn • 1 September 2015 at 7:16 PM

@lenamilove Yeah, It'd be great if you could draw it! i'm not a very good artist, as you can probably see. 😋

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 1 September 2015 at 7:20 PM

@pupicorn Oh, thanks! And I don't blame you, that's about the best I can do with a mouse. I draw with my phone 😋

Female
370 posts

pupicorn • 1 September 2015 at 7:21 PM

@lenamilove No Problem. And thank you, too! Yeah, my mouse always slips when i'm trying to draw with it.

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 4 September 2015 at 6:29 PM

@pupicorn Thanks for letting me draw it 😃 Sorry, I changed a few little things :/

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2r6o9kx.jpg

It would help if you got one of those plug-in drawing tablets. I'm gonna get an intuos soon. It really helps. uwu

Female
370 posts

pupicorn • 4 September 2015 at 6:54 PM

@lenamilove Thank you for re-drawing it! it looks a lot better than mine. I will put i up on the topic. 😊

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 5 September 2015 at 11:11 AM

@pupicorn Oh, thanks for letting me (^ノ^)

Female
869 posts

netherling • 5 September 2015 at 7:51 PM

@lenamilove
I really hope a creature suggestion is picked to be a creature soon. Its been a while.

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 5 September 2015 at 7:55 PM

@ami_utsukushii Yeah, it sure seems like it. It's just hard for them to get attention after a week or two and they disappear... Makes it hard for anyone to see them, even admins I'd assume.

Female
869 posts

netherling • 5 September 2015 at 9:23 PM

@lenamilove
True, and from what I've learned, the suggestions have to fit in the site lore somehow. I remember someone saying something about how there weren't enough creature suggestions but I'm reality there are a lot. The CDWC is as close as anyone has gotten to having involvement in a creature being made.

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 5 September 2015 at 9:45 PM

@ami_utsukushii Seems like. But then again there are people who have made multiple creatures, I just don't get it. Perhaps if the staff would be more willing to work with fans, more people could have these dreams fulfilled and the more creatures to enjoy. I don't mean any disrespect, but I see so many ideas just wither and die, it makes me sad.

Female
869 posts

netherling • 5 September 2015 at 11:05 PM

@lenamilove
Same here ☚ī¸ I've seen beautiful creature suggestions die out that have tons of positive comments and such.

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 5 September 2015 at 11:13 PM

@ami_utsukushii yeah.. it justs makes me wonder if it's worth it to try in a way. o~o If user support doesn't matter, what does?

-feeling scared that some mod will jump out and tell me it's so much more complicated than my little brain can handle-

Female
869 posts

netherling • 5 September 2015 at 11:17 PM

@lenamilove
Lol it's ok, they say its a bit more complicated and I'm sure it is, but we need to get more creature suggestions being real creatures. I wonder too sometimes if its worth it. Maybe we'll see next month

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 5 September 2015 at 11:27 PM

@ami_utsukushii If in a couple months there still arent any, I just might make another discussion about it.. I don't want to rock the boat too much, I just want to see a site with a whole forum section on creature ideas actually, yknow, use them. It's what drew me here as a selling point. But hopefully it won't come to that ^^

Female
869 posts

netherling • 5 September 2015 at 11:44 PM

@lenamilove
Yeah, the amount of creatures made by suggestions coming out has been shrinking as the years go on.

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 5 September 2015 at 11:59 PM

@ami_utsukushii geez.

I'd get it if it were recent, seems like the staff is too busy fighting for ping restraints (which pings me off too) and about creature re-releases.. but if this has been going on for years, that's pretty sad.