Whick - New Creature Suggestion

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Did you like this creature?

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 25 September 2015 at 8:15 PM

See only the first link if you want to see a full version, second for egg, 1st and 2nd stages, third for last stage

https://ibb.co/tMJmxjH

No description yet. Please vote on poll, and please comment, specially if you voted "No". I seriously wanna hear some constructive critics about my new #creaturesuggestion. #raitonchidori 😊

The name Branta won, but after a long time away, I decided for Whick haha

Normal Teen Stage (3 votes)
Alternative Teen Stage (4 votes)
Both Teen Stages (3 votes)

#creaturesuggestion #raitonchidori

Deleted • 26 September 2015 at 9:25 PM

@raitonchidori

I like Branta or Whick for the name and prefer the alternative teen stage c:

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 26 September 2015 at 9:30 PM

@raitonchidori Ilike it. While I think a description would really help me decide how much I like it *nudge nudge* , I appreciate it even though it's simple. I'd like to know the story behind it, tag me when you're done with it. Also, would this be specific to an event, and where would it be accessible (cave, cash shop, etc)?

I like the name Branta. The rest of them remind me of candles, with whick and lite in them.

I'll add it to my creature suggestion list shortly. 😊 good luck.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 26 September 2015 at 9:46 PM

@raitonchidori

I like it! I like the name Branta the best 😋 I also like how its just two simple colors drawn in a simple drawing 😊 I like both of the Teen stages as well 😋

Female
71 posts

holloween • 26 September 2015 at 9:58 PM

@raitonchidori

I really like it and it kind of reminds me of Harley Quinns uniform in a way, from Batman, because of the jester look it has, maybe it can be called a Harquin or Harlquin. I like the names Branta, Whick, and Blite too ❤️. I think you did a great job creating it, it looks really cool =)

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 26 September 2015 at 10:21 PM

@mcmelody Ok. Added your votes 😊

@lenamilove I'll start thinking in a description tomorrow. I'll ping you once I'm done ^^. And yeah, it's really simple. I don't see how it could fit in any event and I'm not sure if I want another of my suggestions on cash shop park, Cetopia is enough xD. Maybe a cave creature. And about the names, they're all about "Black" and "White". Branta is the same thing, but in portuguese (BRANca = white / preTA = black). And thanks for adding it ^^

@teddy267 yeah. That was the intention! A simple draw with simple colors ^^. I'm glad you like it 😃

@holloween thanks! I'll add those two names on the list.

I'm really glad you liked it. I changed and removed some pictures ^^

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 26 September 2015 at 10:39 PM

@raitonchidori

I think it's very cute and unique! 😃 I really like its simplicity since the more recent creatures have been very detailed (not that I don't like detail, I just like having variety, which this creature adds). As for stages, I think the original teen stage is cuter, though I think the alternate is better because the original's pose looks too similar to the one in the last stage.

I can't pick which name I like best though... Please let me know when you write a description, and I'll let you know which one I think fits! 😊

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 26 September 2015 at 10:50 PM

@lykhaos117 Yep, I also think a bit of simplicity is good sometimes. I actually prefer simple creatures xD. And I agree, both poses look similar. I wanted to do another one, but I didn't know how to draw it >.< I'll add a vote as "both stages" then xD

I'll ping you once I write one. Thanks for your opinion and for your time! ^^

Female
469 posts

anniee • 27 September 2015 at 12:59 AM

@raitonchidori I like the normal teen stage better. Something about the flipped ear (or face?) makes it look cute to me. 😸 Whick also sounds like a good name. 😊

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 27 September 2015 at 1:43 AM

@raitonchidori AW ITS ADORABLE! ❤️ /huggles/ I like Lablite XD ❤️ Just because the creature reminds me of something French, and Lablite sounds french lol XD ❤️ /no experience whatsoever with french, don't harm me! D:/

Female
869 posts

netherling • 27 September 2015 at 1:57 AM

@raitonchidori
Its cute ❤️ id want one. I wanna see a description for it though 😊and I like Branta

Female
683 posts

firelost • 27 September 2015 at 6:40 AM

@raitonchidori
You draw so well! 😱
I think Whick is a nice name for a creature! 😃

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 27 September 2015 at 6:57 AM

@raitonchidori Really cute, I love it ^^

Trans Male
203 posts

funyarinpa • 27 September 2015 at 7:08 AM

@raitonchidori

This is really cute, I like it 😊

I think the alternative teen stage is the best, then it would look like it's dancing on 1st and 2nd ^.^

As for the name, I quite like 'harlquin'.

Great job! Good luck on getting it created 😊

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 27 September 2015 at 8:47 AM

@raitonchidori I like it and I like the alternative teen stage, I also like the name Branta for it 😊

I hope it gets made!

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 27 September 2015 at 11:22 AM

@anniee I'll add your votes 😊

@dream-within-a-dream I don't have any experience with french too xD. I'm glad you like it ^^

@ami_utsukushii I'll ping you when I create a description. Thanks

@firelost nah, I'm terrible at drawing xD

@kisamari thanks. Glad you like it 😃

Female
683 posts

firelost • 27 September 2015 at 11:30 AM

@raitonchidori
I'm worse 😋

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 27 September 2015 at 11:39 AM

@funyarinpa thank you so much! 😃

@gymnastics001 thanks. I hope so too ^^

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 September 2015 at 12:40 PM

@raitonchidori
Really cute! I love the final stage! I think the name Blite or Harquin fits best. 😊 For the teen stage I like the alternative~ Really hope this gets made! I'd love to have one!

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 27 September 2015 at 12:43 PM

@raccoon thank you so much 😃

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 27 September 2015 at 1:38 PM

They should make a mermaid on or something just sayin

2,802 posts

elf • 27 September 2015 at 2:18 PM

@raitonchidori
Think the idea is cute 😊 Although it could use a little bit more detail ^^ I think this is a nice, different creature from what we already have ^^ My vote for the name goes to HARLQUIN

Female
115 posts

midinite • 27 September 2015 at 3:37 PM

@raitonchidori
I think Harlquin is a good name and I like the normal teen stage.

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 27 September 2015 at 5:53 PM

@icesparkle22 I agree ^^

@leonx thanks. I'll add your vote 😊

@midinite thanks. Votes added.

1,075 posts

possiegal • 27 September 2015 at 9:50 PM

@raitonchidori ooooh i ❤️ that creature!!
i vot for the name Blite
P.S. i adore your handwriting! (i have the worst handwriting in the world)

Female
704 posts

mlpnko159 • 30 September 2015 at 5:45 PM

@raitonchidori

It's pretty cute. I like the alternative teen stage more than the normal one cuz then the variation in the hands would be different for each stage. And Whick would be a nice name to go with it^.^

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 30 September 2015 at 5:48 PM

@possiegal my handwriting is just normal, I guess xD. And I'm glad you like it 😃

@mlpnko159 thanks. Votes added 😃

6 posts

horselover14294 • 2 October 2015 at 9:08 PM

cute

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 4 October 2015 at 3:00 AM

@raitonchidori Aww, I think it's really cute, I especially like the child stage and I think the name Harlquin would suit it^^

Female
112 posts

miss-princess • 7 October 2015 at 5:04 PM

I actually really enjoy this concept, I think its totally unique to the other concepts that are circling right now. Its a fresh breath of air among the all of the overwhelming amounts of small fluffy creatures XD I love the concept, I love the idea, I want 20 of these creatures ❤️