***Christmas Travels & Freeze GiveAway***

in User Contests & Giveaways

105 posts

maleficent • 20 December 2015 at 8:21 PM

I just love the holidays and being home with my family. The tree is up and the house is decorated. Truly blessed so paying it a bit forward on Egg Cave.

β˜ƒ One winner per prize.
βœ„Only enter from your main.
☁ Prizes go directly to the winner only.
β˜ƒGiveaway closes 12|24|2015 at 11:59 PM..no exceptions.

Coldworld Lands or 50 CC voucher x2
Hut at the North Pole or 50 CC voucher x2
Freeze aka 200 CC Voucher x1

5 winners 😊

I will use a number generator to pick winners.

All you have to do is post something hoilday related to be entered 😊

Giveaway closes 12|24|2015 at 12 PM. No exceptions.

Generate Numbers in the evening of the 24th ex. 5-8 PM. Then notify winners.

Good Luck πŸ˜ƒ

ETA: Love all the sharing!

Deleted • 20 December 2015 at 8:33 PM

@maleficent

I bet all your decorations are lovely *w* I'm still decking my halls here, what with the holly and mistletoe and tinsel on the tree XD Hope you have a very Merry Christmas~! ^-^ ❀️

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 20 December 2015 at 8:51 PM

@maleficent I'd really like to enter.

I've had the tree up since around September, decided that since I'm the only one in the household who decorates it then I get to decide when it goes up. ^^

240 posts

name • 20 December 2015 at 8:54 PM

@maleficent Thanks for being so kind, hosting this c:

I'm going to be home with family this Christmas having home made food after 2 years of being away due to school c: looking forward to eating good food with them!

Female
560 posts

pokewolfkyuubi • 20 December 2015 at 9:13 PM

@maleficent
I will enter! I'm starting my Christmas shopping tomorrow. My bad habit of procrastination has caught up with me. Oh boy here we go again XD

Female
469 posts

anniee • 20 December 2015 at 9:45 PM

@maleficent Oh wow I'd love to enter! I don't have a Christmas tree at home, but I'm thinking of getting a mini one to get into the holiday spirit. 😊

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 20 December 2015 at 9:47 PM

@maleficent
I decorated the outside of my home for Christmas. I have pictures for those who would like to see. 😊 I think I did a good job compared to last year lol.

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 20 December 2015 at 9:47 PM

@maleficent Thank you for hosting this c:

I'm still decorating the christmas tree, but I placed decorations all over the house and it looks lovely 😊

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 20 December 2015 at 9:54 PM

@maleficent
Thanks for hosting this!

This year instead of putting up our huge Christmas tree, each of us girls got to put up a small on in our rooms and decorate them how we wanted. Then we are planning to spend time at my Grandmother's and my little sister bought me a gift. Then I'm hoping we can go and watch a movie in theaters (either St Wars *again* or Hunger Games)

Female
84 posts

jillybean • 20 December 2015 at 9:57 PM

@maleficent
Id like to enter
My christmas tree has been up since the Sunday after Thanksgiving 😊

Female
71 posts

holloween • 20 December 2015 at 10:10 PM

@maleficent

I put my 7.5ft Donner Fir tree up the 2nd week of Sept. with the big C7 multi-colored lights and the regular multi-colored lights with my fiber optic angel, and also put up my little Charlie Brown tree too ❀️. I love to decorate early for my son, he's only 9 and filled with so much Christmas joy.

I did some lights outside too and in the main bay window, a lot of my neighbors down the whole street have put up lights this year, it looks so pretty =). My neighbor right beside me went all out, her yard is like a winter wonderland, so cool to look at. Mines pretty good too but hers is amazing.

Thank you for hosting this give away, I wish you an awesome Christmas.

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 20 December 2015 at 10:10 PM

@maleficent I'd love to join ❀️

I never had a Christmas tree, so I never knew how it was like to have a big green pointy thing with sparkly stuff in my house. But now I celebrate Christmas by just exchanging gifts with family and relatives, although it's nothing much, I believe it enough for me.

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 20 December 2015 at 10:24 PM

@maleficent

I'd like to enter too!

I did secret santa with my classmates in school. They were all delighted at the novelties that we had given each other. We even had a mini christmas tree in class! When the lights dim, the lights on the tree becomes so bright and comforting. I love christmas, I wish it's a holiday all year round!

Wishing everyone a merry christmas! 😊

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 20 December 2015 at 10:30 PM

@maleficent
I would love to join! /huggles/ SO generous! 😊 I really need a freeze right now so... 😊 Thxs! ❀️

EDIT:
My class did Secret Santa this year, just like last year. So, the person who got me sent her friend on a 'quest' to find out what I liked (Which was pretty obvious, Smiggle) Then, I overheard them talking to each other about who they got, and I burst out laughing! XD She told me not to tell anyone (Although I did... πŸ˜‹) In the end, she gave me a book called Ugly (I hated it... πŸ˜‹) Last year, I got a $10 Smiggle gift card (Much better!)

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 20 December 2015 at 10:31 PM

@maleficent

This is a wonderful wonderful holiday surprise ❀️

This Christmas is a big one for me this year, Christmas is my birthday and this year I will be 18 ❀️ I just received my college acceptance letter around Thanksgiving so I've really been in the spirit and excited since then.

I made my boyfriend a hand-sewn T-Shirt Quilt for Christmas and I got my closest friends nice presents and organized a small Christmas party for us. I'm just excited that everyone is having an amazing holiday season!

PS: For any Jewish users- I see you, I am Jewish on my Mother's side and happy late Hannukah ❀️ I lit my menorah all 8 days haha.

-Sorry for writing a small novel lol /.\

Female
4,151 posts

emo_pattys • 20 December 2015 at 10:46 PM

@maleficent That's very nice of you! May I enter, please? 😊

Christmas is my favorite time of the year! All the lights, the families united, the snow... ❀️ It's been over a year since I last saw my aunt and my uncle and now they're finally here for Christmas. Couldn't be happier 😊

Female
12 posts

seribi • 20 December 2015 at 10:48 PM

I'm new here, but so far everyone's been super nice. It's really great to see a community this dedicated to making things good for others.

I live far from my family and during the holidays i cannot travel. I feel better being able to share some of the Christmas spirit with people/friends/and family I've met online

Holiday Music lineup: ALL TSO ALL THE TIME!

πŸ˜ƒ

(Trans-Siberian Orchestra if you didn't know.)

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 21 December 2015 at 12:11 AM

@maleficent

So generous of you to do this. ^.^

We made a Gingerbread house for the first time in years the other day! It didn't taste very good but it looked pretty and we had a lot of fun making it!

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 21 December 2015 at 1:49 AM

@leafmelody

just fyi, you have to post something hoilday related to be entered

Male
252 posts

pbarr • 21 December 2015 at 2:02 AM

@maleficent

This is incredibly generous of you, happy holidays!

Unfortunately it doesn't snow where I live and this year my family decided to stay home instead of visiting the mountains where it does snow. ☹️

At least we can all drink hot cocoa and wear ugly sweaters together, as a family. πŸ˜ƒ

Female
232 posts

rurukis • 21 December 2015 at 4:49 AM

@maleficent

Hello and Happy Holidays! I'd really like to join. 😸

This year, our tree's been decorated with a ton of bears and it looks really nice. πŸ˜ƒ Christmas over here will hopefully be celebrated with watching Star Wars, eating tasty food and opening some presents. πŸ˜‹

The only unfortunate thing is that the weather's been all over the place where I live. It's really hot and unpleasant for one minute, and then it pours rain the next. It doesn't feel very Christmas-y. ☹️

14 posts

arch • 21 December 2015 at 7:27 AM

@maleficent

I'm now decorating around the house, ready to do some christmas shopping 😸 Did you know that an average american person spends $ 700 on christmas shopping? 😱

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 21 December 2015 at 10:46 AM

@maleficent
This is amazing, thank you for organising this!!! *^*

I just can't wait for Christmas day to come since this year I made some really nice presents sculptoring wood and doing decoupage... It takes sometime and I had to start some months ago but I just love to do presents with my own hands instead of buying things that then aren't really useful...
I made a dragon for my brother and I still can't believe how well it came out.....all green wih golden scales.
I can't wait to see his face when he'll see it!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! ❀️❀️❀️

Female
3,840 posts

sstwins • 21 December 2015 at 1:30 PM

@maleficent Could I enter?

I'm just about to make more Christmas cookies with my twin @sstwinz! She made some jelly ones yesterday, and I really want to help today even though I'm pretty sick. 😱 We made even more cookies a week ago, but somehow we ended up giving almost all of them away to friends!

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 21 December 2015 at 2:50 PM

@maleficent could i enter please also merry christmas and thank for sharing the christmas sprit πŸ˜ƒ

354 posts

power • 21 December 2015 at 6:27 PM

@maleficent May I enter?

I bought chocolate for all my classmates for Christmas! (ate all of them though, gotta go buy more πŸ˜‹)

Female
704 posts

mlpnko159 • 21 December 2015 at 6:55 PM

@maleficent

Thank you for being so generous as to host something like this❀️

I love Christmas time and I especially love secret santa. This year, I gave my person goodies related to the 12 days of xmas in a little velvet "santa sac" and had a list to explain^.^ Like for day 5, I gave them peach rings, for day 2, I gave them a dove chocolate bar, and for day 4 I got them an iPhone case (calling)😊 For other days I just gave then the # amount, like 8 of one chocolate or 3 of another.

Aparently my person was so excited about my gift that he personally came back to my classroom to thank me and give me a hug😊 Hehe, well it was really fun to make and I'm glad he really liked it!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 21 December 2015 at 7:17 PM

@firedawn
Thxs! ❀️ /huggles/ Did do awhile after you said!

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 23 December 2015 at 1:05 AM

@maleficent If I may enter, I wrote a little poem..

Let the bullets lose their wings.

If every Christmas around the globe

We let the bullets lose their wings,

There'd be one less day of kids like myself,

Sitting and anxiously watching TV.

"Can Santa Claus bring daddy home?"

But we all know the truth.

I suppose I should say that Christmas is very different,

When your parent is one of the troops.

Female
178 posts

18kittyrox • 23 December 2015 at 3:12 AM

@maleficent
This is so nice of you! ❀️

Christmas is the best! πŸ˜ƒ This year I'm going to the Midnight Mass this year with my family. We haven't put up the Christmas tree yet but we're going to! On Christmas, we try to wake up early so we can rush to the presents and start opening them! I love Christmas.