Creature Resubmission (New name + Updated Art) ~The Panterra~ ~Earth Day Creature~ (NEW ART AS OF 3/17/2016)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Would you like the Panterra to be created?

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 21 February 2016 at 12:01 AM

#creaturesuggestion

Hopefully re-submissions are allowed, but I figured I would give this creature a shot again ^^ Suggested it a couple years ago, but I want to re-suggest it with updated art and a new name~

The creature is called the Panterra ๐Ÿ˜ธ -The name is a mixture of "Panther" and "Terra"

(I want to add that if the creatures name is to be changed, I would really much rather it not be made, I believe that people who suggest creatures deserve to be able to have the name that they have created for it too rather than it being snagged by someone else ^^)

Anyways, here is the creature:

Old Art: http://s18.postimg.org/4oeyc6xzd/image.jpg
Updated Art: http://postimg.org/image/hu44gy4uh/
Last Stage (NEW ART): http://s12.postimg.org/surytccvh/Panterra1.png

Didn't really change around the design much, just wanted to re-color it so it looked a bit better ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is what I had in mind for the evolution of each stage, but I wouldn't mind if it is changed if it gets created.

1st stage = 1000 Views
2nd Stage = 1500 Views
3rd Stage = 3000 Views

~~Creature Description~~

The Panterra is a very protective creature. They are especially protective over the earth and life that surrounds us. The Panterra is a creature that seems to be very aware of how important the earth is, and how vital it is that it is cared for properly. It is definitely not recommended to litter or perform any other harmful act towards the earth in front of one. Acts of malice towards the earth make the Panterra extremely upset. It's sharp claws and powerful jaws make it a force to be reckoned with whenever it is upset.

However, if you stay on its good side, a Panterra is as delicate as a puppy dog (and may even enjoy a good scratch behind the ear). They make for wonderful pets and are very friendly if you treat the earth right. So always keep a recycle bin in your house, or you may face the wrath of one of these powerful creatures.

The SAR center has been studying this creature for some time now, and most of the time they can be found organizing recycled garbage, planting trees, and finding ways to make the earth more Eco-friendly.

~~Egg Description~~

Oh look it's a flower! *You go to pick it and it swats your hand away* Hmmm, I guess it does not want to be picked. You better leave it alone.

A Panthus egg is a very interesting phenomenon. It grows from the earth itself and lives of the soil until it is ready to hatch. It's quite an unbelievable concept that really brings truth to the phrase "mother earth".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would very much appreciate if you could vote in the poll or leave a comment and tell me what you think ^^

Livepulse pings (sorry if you do not like to be pinged, if so please just ignore this):

@emeraldfirefly / @crazianimul / @mckarca / @mairbear / @izziebee1017

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 21 February 2016 at 12:02 AM

@faerie_eclair_mallow
It looks awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I would totally hoard these! โค๏ธ

Female
1,475 posts

emeraldfirefly • 21 February 2016 at 12:03 AM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

I want one! Or 10. Or 20. It is so beautiful. Hugging it right now! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,922 posts

mairbear • 21 February 2016 at 12:04 AM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

Whoa O: I'm pretty sure I saw the original posting of this hehe. The recolouring looks great!

Loved it before, and still love it now โค๏ธ

*fingers crossed for Earth Day* ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
8 posts

mckarca • 21 February 2016 at 12:09 AM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

I love it! It would would definitely be one of my top favorites. Hope it makes it onto the site! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
108 posts

wolffey • 21 February 2016 at 6:02 AM

@faerie_eclair_mallow I remember seeing this and I loved it, still do ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 21 February 2016 at 3:23 PM

@izziebee1017 - Yay c: Thanks for the support โค๏ธ

@emeraldfirefly - ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Thank you very much ๐Ÿ˜Š

@mairbear - Thank you c: I was going to completely redraw it x3 But I didn't really want to change the design around so I figured I would just do that ๐Ÿ˜‹

@mckarca - Aww, thank you C: I appreciate the feedback!

@wolffey - Glad you liked it then and now c: haha thanks!

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 21 February 2016 at 11:00 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

It's awesome ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I hope it gets made X3 I will ping some people to help you out ๐Ÿ˜Š Good luck!

@pitch1226
@sheep fox
@niale
@Teddy267
@llamalover111

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 February 2016 at 11:09 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow
You are an amazing artist!
This should definitely should be created!

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 22 February 2016 at 12:05 AM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

Ohhh I really like it! The art is so pretty, and I would love to have one in my cove ๐Ÿ˜ธ The description is also very nice ๐Ÿ˜ธ

280 posts

333 • 22 February 2016 at 2:34 AM

@faerie_eclair_mallow
Cool!!! Also, thanks for the chocs. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Maybe make the like fur a bit darker??? Playing into the "Panther" bit here.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 22 February 2016 at 2:44 AM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

Very pretty I also like the name I think it fits well๐Ÿ˜Š

Deleted • 22 February 2016 at 3:29 AM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

This is so perfect for Earth Day! Yess!

I love it!

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 22 February 2016 at 3:49 PM

@pitch1226 - Thank you, and I'm glad you like my art c: โค๏ธ

@teddy267 - Aww thank you c: The description was just something I whipped up fairly quickly xD ๐Ÿ˜Š

@333 - No problem, and thank you for the suggestion ^^ Are you referring to the part that is green, like making it darker green? Or all of it in general? The back part is more so supposed to represent tree bark, so I wasn't too sure which part you were referring to ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Either way, I see where your coming from, I guess my coloring always tends to turn out lighter than I anticipate~

@chloelove - Thank you C: In a way it kind of makes me think of Pandaria from World of Warcraft xD Kinda ๐Ÿ˜‹

@lilminxy_ - Thank you for commenting and I'm glad you like it โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Going to ping a few more people c: If you don't like to be pinged feel free to ignore this ^^

@yileen / @lunacharm1037 / @iceiceice / @yuuna / @mysticalbaby622

Female
475 posts

andreita • 22 February 2016 at 3:54 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow I absolutely LOVE it. We need it!

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 23 February 2016 at 5:46 PM

@andreita - ๐Ÿ˜ธ Thank you so much! Glad you think so c:

280 posts

333 • 24 February 2016 at 2:56 AM

@faerie_eclair_mallow
I think I mean like the whole thing darker in general, but more so the green bit. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 24 February 2016 at 7:17 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

I love it!!! just beautiful. would make a great creature for earth day! ๐Ÿ˜Š I like every stage ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cisgender Female
135 posts

tyerwa • 24 February 2016 at 7:39 PM

ADORABLE! I really hope this becomes a creature! Great job, I absolutely love it! โค๏ธ I waaaaaaaannt it!!!!! XD

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 24 February 2016 at 11:24 PM

@333 - Aww okay that makes sense ^^ Thanks for the input, If I get the opportunity I will try to darken it the best I can c:

@stefrawr - Thank you c: I'm really glad you like all the stages ^o^

@tyerwa - ๐Ÿ˜ธ Thank you thank you โค๏ธ haha, I hope it becomes a creature too xD

Hope you guys don't mind the pings! If you do feel free to ignore C:

@stardustraven / @violalover / @spelunker / @jack / @minnie298a

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 25 February 2016 at 6:49 AM

i love this so much! @niale
@jasmyne @cloud_n_bolts

Gender Fluid
180 posts

noah • 25 February 2016 at 8:11 AM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

That looks amazing! I really love the recycle logos as spots idea- it works so well with a panther-style creature. I hope they make this one!

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 25 February 2016 at 1:27 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow
Beautiful! I love the poses, so cute! โค๏ธ

Deleted • 25 February 2016 at 7:33 PM

I love it! It's too beautiful to be passed!
@faerie_eclair_mallow

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 27 February 2016 at 2:07 AM

@stagfire - Thank you โค๏ธ And thank you so much for the pings as well c:

@noah - Thank you c: And yay ๐Ÿ˜Š My drawing doesn't show it too well, but I'm glad you like what I was going for with the spots ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@sky - ๐Ÿ˜ธ Thanks so much! โค๏ธ

@niale - *blush* Glad you like it, thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Gunna ping a few more people, if you do not like to be pinged please feel free to ignore ^^

@ushafuse / @starshine_01 / @storages / @xxxmahiruxxx / @birdboysplace

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 27 February 2016 at 2:11 AM

@faerie_eclair_mallow This is cool, although I thought for it to be a little more vicious ๐Ÿ˜‹ Great job! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
505 posts

aardbeix3 • 27 February 2016 at 12:16 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow that's simply amazing! and very original! I hope we'll be able to adopt it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 28 February 2016 at 9:34 PM

@ushafuse - haha ๐Ÿ˜‹ It CAN be vicious ๐Ÿ˜‹ I know I didn't make him look very scary in the drawing though xD Thanks for the support c:

@aardbeix3 - ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you! I hope so too c; haha ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Transgender Male
395 posts

houndoom125 • 10 March 2016 at 8:44 PM

I would keep these and never let them go!!!

Female
2,571 posts

dragrawr • 10 March 2016 at 11:20 PM

Need to be in cave for sure >< so i can hoard!