Breeding creatures?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 25 May 2016 at 4:11 PM

I don't think this'll happen. :/
As said earlier, its been brought up multiple times. 😋

The rarity of creatures would be decreases, and we already have a revive + rebirth. 😱

Female
15 posts

gracearndt1 • 12 June 2016 at 4:37 PM

I honest think this is a great idea. But there should be regulations, first you can only breed imortals, second you have to pay ec to breed and third should be you cant breed more then twice a month.. but thats my opinion

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 12 June 2016 at 5:34 PM

@gracearndt1

... was China your inspiration 😋

Female
162 posts

qerrat • 14 June 2016 at 1:33 AM

@praire, @gracearndt1, I made a Forum on this, too. Great I dea and Grace, love the rules. But I remember on another persons forum Ian closed it cuz he said it wont work. So I'm just saying I like it. But I think the ECS probably wont. I hope it works, though! 😊 ☚ī¸

Deleted • 21 June 2016 at 7:59 PM

I like breeding but, some players (like me) aren't that mature and may not be mature enough for the breeding. Also, breeding just doesn't fit in with how the game works.

Female
66 posts

vampire545 • 26 June 2016 at 10:23 AM

@emi804 i actually like that idea. hard part for me would be GETTING my creatures past level 2000.

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 27 June 2016 at 12:01 AM

Ok...I'm kind of a fish out of water on this one...

First off, I agree with the other users about how it will make Eggcave lose its uniqueness. In other words it wouldn't be as attracting.

Also, like what I've read many times in this topic....Breeding is natural. I'm young but, I also understand ok...male and female creates a baby. That's it. Nothing complicated. I don't think Eggcave would risk losing there business by making breeding full out blah blah blah.

I would have to say I'm against this idea. I could see myself playing this game less because there wouldn't be the same fun, mysterious website that I know now.

Think of a Smurf. You have these cute little blue people...but once you add Gargamel to them you have evil little grey people. Smurfs are unique and mythical type creatures...but when you add something to it that wasn't part of the plan...it just ruins everything.

(Sorry for the horrible Smurf analogy...I'm watching the Smurf movie XD)

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 27 June 2016 at 5:09 PM

I have to say I'm against this. Like @cutiecupcake said, Egg Cave would lose it's uniqueness because of it.

1,853 posts

purgatory • 25 July 2016 at 12:11 PM

Well I think the breeding idea is not bad but I don't think it will be added though. It's a pretty good idea but what about the consequences ? The retired creatures may be brought back again, people that brought cc creatures can breed them and not spend cc which isn't fair for everyone except themselves and the egg cave team may lose a lot of money if people breed cc creatures more and more without spending cc. The game might lose its balance and fall over with all the extra creatures from breeding. I don't know if I'm against it but it seems like a good idea but a bad one at the same time

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 25 April 2022 at 8:19 PM

@wonder404exe
Please check the date on the last post, this topic has been dead for years. Please do not bring back dead topics, it is considered spam.

Due to the reasons above this topic is now closed.