The Reincarnates (Roleplay Thread)

in Roleplaying

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 7 June 2016 at 7:25 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"AARRHGGHH!!" Ashlynn lashes out again, morphing right back into her normal bird/human self. Scratching and biting, she doesn't really notice or think anything but "ESCAPE FROM THE NUTSHELL!". The world goes blurry.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 7 June 2016 at 7:42 PM

@shadow_girl

Heather stops fighting Ashlynn and attacks Lycia again. She grabs her throat and squeezes as tight as possible.

~~~~

Gabby attacks Heather in lion form, managing to knock her out for a bit. Panting, she runs to Lycia. Heather lying by a tree.
"Lycia! Wake up!"

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 9 June 2016 at 6:15 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Ashlynn joins Gabby, panting with her mouth wide open. "Lycia? Lycia! Are you okay?!"

"What are we going to do with Heather?!?!?!?!?!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 9 June 2016 at 6:42 PM

"I.. I don't know.." Gabby says staring at Heather. "I really thought she changed.. You can decide what we do." Gabby went over to Lycia and tried to feel for a pulse. "I think I feel a bit of one." Gabby said and tried to heal Lycia.

~~~~~~~

Lycia woke up and saw Gabby and Ashlynn standing over her. "Heather... she nearly killed me.." She says shocked.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 10 June 2016 at 4:31 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Ashlynn moans. "This is really bad...what are we supposed to do with her, lock her up? And how? She can morph into practically ANYTHING!" She looks back in forth between Lycia and Gabby. "Should we just...leave her here and run?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 10 June 2016 at 4:48 PM

"She'll find us." Gabby mutters. "We can't escape her."

~~~

"W-why-what-how?" Lycia sputters. "Why did she try to kill me??!?!? She seemed nice..."

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 10 June 2016 at 4:51 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"She did..." Ashlynn looks towards the ground. "I guess she had a change of heart."

"Maybe I can pick her up and carry her away—it'll take her awhile to find us and we can say it was her own fault, she went there. It'll by us some time. Time we can use to plan something in case she attacks us again."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 10 June 2016 at 5:02 PM

"Okay." Gabby says and turns to Lycia. "Are you okay?" she asks.

~~~~

"Yeah.." Lycia says. "But I'm running out of time to complete my goal... soon i will..." She trails off and hangs her head.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 2:07 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Ashlynn picks up Heather. "Umph. Heavy..." she grumbles, but carries her a good distance away. After coming back, she turns to the others. "Now what?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 2:39 PM

@shadow_girl "I don't know.. Heather is going to be back soon, we should figure out how to protect ourselves." Gabby says and Lycia nods.

~~~

"Heather will try to kill us all again. Gabby is right." Lycia mutters.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 2:47 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Ashlynn shudders. "Well...let's start making plans, then. We can use my old house as a fort, I guess. All for that idea?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 2:53 PM

@shadow_girl "I'm in. But I know Heather, She can turn into a bloodhound or something to track us down."

~~~~

"Yeah!" Lycia says. "Let's get away from the maniac person.

~~~

Mary walks through the forest. Her ears perk up as she hears voices. "People! She says running towards them. "hello! Hello! Hello!" she says excitedly.

@shadow_girl Making a new character!!

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 3:45 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Ashlynn thinks she hears a voice. Turning around, she sees girl. "Um...hi?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 3:51 PM

"Hello! I'm Mary!" she says smiling. "What's your name? Where are you going? I couldn't help but overhear with my wolf ears."

~~~~

"Hello." Gabby and lycia both say at the same time. "I'm gabby and this is Lycia." Lycia giggles at how peppy she is.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 6:13 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Ashlynn grins at Mary. "Care to help us with something? We're going to build a bunker in a abandoned house, want to join?"

Smiling, she suddenly stops. "The more the merrier, you know?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 6:27 PM

"Yeah!" Mary says pumping her fist in the air. "Abandoned houses are cool!"

~~

Lycia turns into a wolf with Gabby "Heather can't find us, right?" lycia asks. Gabby smiles sadly. "She will."

~~

"What's that noise?" Mary says turning around as Heather begins to wake up groaning. "hey! There's a person over here!" she says beginning to walk towards Heather.

@shadow_girl

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 11 June 2016 at 6:30 PM

I'm just going to end my role cause I'm lost.

Spring woke up in her old abandoned house. She got information from her friend that still lives in the town. She found where they last were and flew there. Then she procceded movin from town to town till she found what happened to them and how they died, she paid her repects and went on living life. It took her a week to move from town to town along with breaks.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 6:31 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"NO MARY DON'T!" Iris shrieks.

Turning to everyone else, she panics, eyes wide. "Come on, to my house! Run!" She morphs into a falcon, flapping frantically in the direction of her old home.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 6:41 PM

@shadow_girl

Mary jumps as Ashlynn screams at her. She sees her running and turns into a wolf, following the falcon and other two wolves. "Is she okay? Why couldn't I help her?"

~~

"SHE'S A SYCHOPATH KILER!" Gabby and Lycia yell at the same time. "She's going to kill you if you touch her!" Gabby says while running.

~~ Heather sees everyone runningand smirks. "I'll find them, and kill them." she says loud enough for them to hear. She slowly begins walking in their direction in tiger form.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 6:56 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Does anyone have a plan?!" Ashlynn yells as she flies. "If we can make it to my house, then we can stake out in the basement..."

She flies as fast as she can, her wings feeling like they're on fire. "Do you think we can make it, or is it hopeless?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 7:05 PM

"We can make it!" Lycia says pointing to the house. "I can see the house, let's cut across the backyard of the other houses arounnd here. "

~~

Mary gasps. "SHE'S FOLLOWING US! I CAN HEAR HER! RUN!!!"

~~

"Calm down mary!" Gabby says as they approach the house. "Everything is okay. We can hide in the basement."

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 7:07 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Dashing into the basement, Ashlynn grabs various potion bottles and hands them out. "They're glass, throw them." Grabbing a heavy cabinet, she works to build a blockade to the door. "Help me, guys! We don't have much time!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 7:18 PM

"Ok." Gabby and Lycia say. They begin barackading the door and throwing glass.

~~~

"PANIC! PANIC! PANI! PANIC! PANIC!" Mary yscreams running around.

~~
Heather runs into the house and hears screaming. She pushes against the barackade roaring. She hears cracking and turns into a lion. She pushes against the door more and manages to enter. "WHICH ONE OF YOU DIES?" she roars.

@shadow_girl Sorry, I'm lagging real bad.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 11 June 2016 at 7:22 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

I would be Mary...PANIC PANIC PANIC!!! okay, anyways...

~~~~~~~~~

"None of us, preferably..." Ashlynn mutters, throwing a glass bottle at Heather's eyes. "Come on, Heather, stop it!" she yells, then glances at Mary. "And Mary, DO something!!!"

Turning to Gabby and Lycia, she decides that her "mom"'s lab is actually helpful. "Can you hold her off? I'm going to try and find a tranquilizer or something..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 11 June 2016 at 7:34 PM

Heather runs over and pounces on Mary. "She'll DIE!" and heather turns into a human, and stabs her repeatedly with a knife. "My work here is done." she says and runs away, hiding in the bushes outside.

~~

"NOO" Gabby says and runs to help with Mary. She sees Mary black out. "Please, no, please, no!"

~~

Lycia Runs to Ashlynn, "ASHLYNN! HELP! MARY!"

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 12 June 2016 at 8:38 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

"OH MY GOSH SHE'S ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!" yells Ashlynn, eyes wide open with panic. Running to Mary, she tries to figure out what to do. "Uhhhmmm...my mom has some pain killers I could grab? And some quick-healing medicine or something. We could give it a try, I guess."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 12 June 2016 at 9:44 AM

"Come on, let's take her upstairs." Gabby says and picks Mary up. "Do you have a bed or anything up there?" She shifts her weight to her right food and looks at Mary. "Poor girl.." she mumbles. "Unlucky enough to find us and be attacked.."

~~~

Lycia nods. "We should have made her leave instead of letting her come with us.. Heather would have left her alone then, she's after us."

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 12 June 2016 at 5:35 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

:It was my fault." Ashlynn says quietly. "I asked her if she wanted to help, and I made it sound like some sort of fun game."

She quickly grabs some painkiller. "Let's see what we can do..."

"We can use my bed," she suggests. "Follow me."

She walks up the stairs to her old room. It looks mostly the same, with a little mold and water damage. But there's still a bed...so it works.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 12 June 2016 at 7:14 PM

@panda9983 @thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl

Arui heard the sound of footsteps behind. Looking back, she involuntarily moves to the side, letting go of the orb as it goes up into the air, barely missing the hit.
"Kirio, what's wrong with you...?" They created an energy spear, and began to fight Kirio with it.
"You aren't acting like yourself lately!"

Kirio ignored her talking and wildly attempts to stab Arui with their spear.
"You're little friend isn't here! In fact -" They then sunk into the shadows, slinking behind Arui, and reappeared behind, with the spear's pole in front of her neck. "- They're gone now! I'm in control, and you're going to die!"

Arui in a panic, started to release electricity from her bloody hands, and grabbed on to the pole, pushing it away.
"You aren't the brightest banana in the bunch. I've been better at fighting since your last interruption," she added, and eventually broke free, snapping the spear into two. "And to be honest, it feels like the only thing you do is possess but never learn. But, is it possible to let an old dog learn new tricks?"
Dispelling the spear, she then looked at the orb, as it rises from the air, and slowly falls.

"Crabs!" Arui then ran towards the orb before it reaches the ground, catching it in the air.

"But you're not going anywhere!" Kirio hissed, and leaped towards Arui.

"Am I?" She then slid to the side, and headed downstairs, running to the deep forest, hoping Kirio wouldn't catch up."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 12 June 2016 at 7:24 PM

@shadow_girl Gabby struggled to carry Mary upstairs and when she set her on the bed she sighed. "Poor girl... we dragged her into this.. I-it's my fault.."

~~

Lycia snuck away from Iris and Gabby and went to find Heather. She went outside and saw her in the bushes. "heather, calm down. It's ok." She said in a soothing tone.