The Reincarnates (Roleplay Thread)

in Roleplaying

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 9:18 AM

Gabby got up and walked to the city. She looked around in awe and explored the city. She scowled as she realized that nothing here was familiar. "Where am i!?!" she whispered angrily. "How can i kill my ex boyfriends children? And who is my kind?"

After exploring the city for a while she went into a bakery and reached into her pocket. She sighed in relief when she pulled out a hundred dollar bill. "Thank goodness." she said. She walked up to the counter and looked around. "Excuse me?" she said to a waitress.

"I'll have some water and.." she glanced at the menu again. "A plain donut." After she got her food she sat down at a table and ate. Then she put her elbows on the table and put her head in her hands. "How am i going to figure out anything.." She frowned. "I guess i will start out with making a friend of "my kind"" she sighed. What is my kind? she thought. Is it one of the people here? or is it someone in a situation like i am?

She looked around trying to see if anyone was acting like she was. She had no luck. Gabby took her money out, but she only had 95 dollars left. She walked out of the bakery and began exploring the town some more.

@niale
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 9:39 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 only? she spent $5

Cameron looked around for a store. There was a bakery, a restaurant, and dessert shop. He slowly walked to the bakery.

Why not the dessert shop? I want some cake!

"Shut up!" Cameron whispered to himself.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 9:52 AM

@pitch1226 A hundred isn't enough for her. She used to be rich.

After she looked around for a while she realized she left her water at the bakery. She sighed and walked back to buy another one. I'm gonna buy a bookbag and some food for later, and some more for now. She thought, blushing because she was embarrassed for being already hungry.

She walked in the bakery and ordered 5 donuts and 3 waters. She sat down and ate one of the donuts, and thought about what she was going to do. She leaned back and yawned loudly.

After a while of thinking she had tears running down her cheeks. I don't know where i am, what i'm doing here, or how im going to do ANYTHING! She put her head in her hands and let the tears run freely down her face. She looked at her money, I'm spending to much! she realized. if i spend it this fast, i will never have enough! She had $80 and 75 cents left.

She sat there, thinking and crying. Not knowing what to do she just sat there not wanting to get up.

@pitch1226
@niale
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 9:58 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 Oh, ok 😊

Cameron walked in the bakery. He saw a girl crying and quickly walked away from the scene. The boy never did well around girls in general. He had been lucky to have his old girlfriend in the first place. Mac had taken care of her though...

He walked over to a table and sat down. Looking around, Cameron noticed a small basket of bread near the counter. If he could just sneak over there...

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 10:04 AM

Gabby sat up and quit crying. YOU'RE AROUND PEOPLE! DON'T CRY! she scolded herself. She looked around the bakery embarrassed for crying in public. She saw Cameron and waved to him. He's cute. she thought. She tapped her fingers on the table and just sat there, again, thinking.

@pitch1226
@niale
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 10:14 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron looked at the basket hungrily. Then he noticed the girl waving to him. Blushing, he adverted his eyes and tugged at his beanie. Cameron gave a small wave and put the menu put to block his vision of her.

Who's your new girlfriend? Would you like me to kill this one, too?

Cameron grumbled, "She's not my girlfriend. And I never wanted you to kill my first girlfriend in the first place."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 10:21 AM

Gabby looks at the boy confused. She thinks (MORE) about what she is going to do. She accidentally stares at him. Suddenly a flash of him with a knife flashes through her eyes. She jumps up startled and her mouth open. Did i just read his mind??! she thinks nervously. She stares at him again and him with a knife, him as mac, him with his old girlfriend, and him thinking about stealing the bread flashes through her eyes. She realizes that her eyes just turned a different color while doing it because she felt something weird.

She feels guilty for reading his mind and looks at the floor. She thinks about what she just saw, she wants to offer to buy him bread but she hesitates.

@pitch1226 ( Cameron can tell when i read his mind, he feels his thoughts going to me, like string and he sees my eyes turn golden if he is looking at me. )

@pitch1226
@niale
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 10:30 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 Good to know 😊

Cameron's head began to feel weird. What was happening? He felt like his personal space was being invaded. Cameron glanced at the girl and saw her eyes were now golden. His thoughts were no longer private.

If she can read your thought then she can read this: STAY IN YOUR OWN MIND

Stop it, Mac! Whoever you are, please stay away. I only cause harm, but you probably already know that, don't you?

Cameron wasn't sure if he was mad at the girl or scared of her. But he knew he had to get out. Looking at the bread, he ran up to the basket, grabbed two loafs, and ran out of the bakery.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 10:34 AM

Gabby jerked her head up as the boy ran away. She ran after him. He is like me! she thought. I can't believe i read his mind though, at least he IS like me! "WAIT UP!" She yelled to him. "PLEASE! I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I DID, IF YOU CAN TELL!" She ran as fast as she could after him. Thank goodness i ran alot.

She needed to follow him because somehow she knew that she needed too. He was like her, wasn't he? She followed him because of a nagging thing in her head. She had to have his help!

@pitch1226
@niale
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 10:48 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron ran as fast as he could. He took a bite of one of the loafs. The food felt great in his stomach. He looked back, and saw the girl running after him.

What does she want?

"I don't know, but the farther away she is away from me, the better."

Come on, I wont hurt her!

"Because you'll use me to. Nice try."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 10:56 AM

Gabby read his mind again to get his name. "CAMERON! WAIT! IM SORRY! PLEASE!!!!!! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!" She ran faster until she was almost next to him. "Please! It's important."

@pitch1226
@niale
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 11:03 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron stopped running, tears in his eyes.
"You don't understand. I know what you saw, but you still don't understand." He closed his eyes and teleported back into the forest.

Maybe I can be alone now.

Oh, Cam, you're NEVER alone.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 11:07 AM

Gabby began to cry. She dropped down to her knees. "Why.." she said. "I needed his help!!" She messes with her powers and turns into a wolf. "Where is the most logic place for him to go..." she looks around and spots the forest. "The forest!" She runs into the forest howling. "I NEED to find him!" she says.

She runs around until she spots him. She sits in front of him as a wolf. She [yeep] her head and looks at him like she is begging for him to listen.
#i_will_follow_u_until_u_help_me!

@pitch1226
@niale
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 11:14 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 What's with the yeep? How does a cuss word fit there?

Cameron sat on the ground and ate the bread under the tree. When he saw the wolf come, he teleported into the tree.

Come on Cameron, it's just a wolf! Stop being a scardy cat! First girls now dogs.

"It's a wolf! How am I not supposed to be scared of it." His body began to become tired from the teleporting. Cameron needed to get back in shape.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 11:19 AM

Gabby shifted back to a human. "Please" she begged. "I need your help. I know we both have a goal to complete." She shifts into a Phoenix and flies next to him. "Please" she begs.

@pitch1226 I said another word for turns head curiously. It also means a bad word.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 11:29 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 oh, ok

Cameron watched as she turned back into human. "Oh. It's you. What do you want?" When she flew up next to him, Cameron scooted over towards the trunk. He wasn't sure how he felt about a flame-bird. "We may have a goal, but mines impossible. The longer you stay near me, the more dangerous it's going to become for you. Honestly, I don't care if I don't complete my goal. It'd be easier for me to just be dead." He pulled out his knife from his boot. Some of the dried blood flaked off.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 11:30 AM

Gabby turned human and looked at the blade. She sat in the tree but edged away from him. "Please?" She asked. " I really need your help completing mine. I need to..... To kill someone's child who murdered me. And I need to make a friend like us...." @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 11:39 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron could feel anger boil inside of him. "You have to kill someone?! Is this some kind of sick joke, because it's not funny! You're asking me, a person who has a problem with killing people and regrets it every second of their life, to help you kill someone's child?! Sorry, but I'm NOT interested. And is that how you make friends? By reading their minds and knowing their personal secrets?" He gripped his knife so hard that his knuckles turned white. Cameron knew when he became angry, it usually triggered a possession, but he didn't care. He was to angry to care at the moment.

Deleted • 24 April 2016 at 12:24 PM

Eran and Amunet saw the commotion. JUST now they remembered they could fly. They both flew up in the air and followed. They heard the girl crying and begged the boy for something. What was it about though.
"Hey, Eran... Don't use my name, just keep it a secret okay?" Amunet told Eran in the air.
"Sure, but why though?" Eran questioned her.
"I don't know, if they don't know my name, they might not know what happened to me back before..."
"Okay- Hey I see them!"
They both dove onto the top of the trees quietly and no one had noticed them because they were both quiet. They both watched and wondered what has happened, until they noticed the man that looked familiar somewhere.
@pitch1226
@lailaluckyseal87
@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 24 April 2016 at 1:07 PM

@niale @pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12

Alyss stepped away after a moment. "It might be best to leave them here for a while. Don't want to ruin whatever reunion is happening there." She said as she headed off a short distance.

She glanced up at a commotion and she watched as multiple people headed into the woods at different times.

"Oh joy, there might be even more running around in a new time. This is going to be fun." She muttered, shooting a brief smile to Cole.

"Should we, I don't know, check it out maybe? That seems like a good idea." Cole said after a moment.

"If you want, but it wouldn't be smart to leave those two alone just yet." Alyss said, tipping her head to Arui and Kirio.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 1:45 PM

Gabby stared at Cameron and finally said, "It's not my fault! I can't control it! And i don't know any of your secrets and I said i was sorry for it!" She feels hot tears in her eyes and jumps off the tree while turning into a wolf. Then she pads off with her head down, ears flat, and tail in between her legs.

She lays down and begins to cry. She knows she's acting like a child but she is just so confused about anything, and everything.

@niale @pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12
SORRY I WENT TO SEE A MOVIE!

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 1:54 PM

@niale
@lailaluckyseal87 What movie?
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe

Cameron's anger didn't lower. "Do NOT lie to me. I know what you saw." He threw his knife at a near by tree and it stuck there. His anger became worse and worse until Cameron looked at his hands. They began to turn white. He could start to see his veins.
"Oh no. No, no, no, no, NO!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 2:14 PM

She got up and turned to a human. "Saw what?" she asked turning to a pheonix and flying up. "All i saw was you with a knife, you as... a vampire i think? you had black hair and pale skin. You with a girl, and you wanting to steal that bread!" She looks at him curiously. "Oh no. No, no, no, no, NO!"

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Are you ok? Do you need a doctor?"

@niale
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226 The Jungle Book.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 2:36 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron quickly teleported to his knife and pulled it out of the tree. Wiping the dried blood off, Cameron looked at his reflection. His eyes became blue and his hair started to become black. He whispered to himself, "Please Mac, no."

Why should I listen to you? You made yourself angry, I'm just letting your anger out.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 2:42 PM

"Cameron!" Gabby called jumping out of the tree and running to him. "What's going on!?!" She looked at him, her eyes wide. "Are you ok? Why do you need the knife?"

@pitch1226 #Prepared_To_Run_And_fight_mac

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 3:04 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron looked at his knife. He still had slight control over his mind, but it wouldn't last long. He took a deep breath. This was going to hurt.

What are you doing?

Cameron stabbed his thigh, light enough for there to be little damage, but hard enough for Cameron to cry out in pain. Warm blood soaked his jeans.

Stay awake. That's all I need to do, he thought to himself.

Cameron you idiot!

The pain washed away the anger. He pulled the knife out. Cameron looked at his hands. Their tan color started to come back. Tears stained his freckled cheeks.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 3:08 PM

"CAMERON!" Shrieked gabby. "STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! PLEASE!" She yelled, standing the horrified unable to move. "YOU GOING TO KILL YOURSELF!" she shrieked. "Please stop!" she cried. She covered her mouth with her hands. " D do you need to go to the hospital? Please don't do it again!"

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 3:17 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron forced a smile. "I'm... not going... to kill my-myself... I'm fine." He took a deep breath. After a couple of minuets, the pain was kind of bearable. "I'm fine." He said again. "Mac needs me as his vessel. He feels all the pain I feel. If I am unable to move, neither can he." Cameron looked at his knife that was covered in blood. He tried to wipe some of it off. Looking at his reflection, Cameron could see his eyes were back to red and his hair was back to blonde. "This is why you need to stay away."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 3:20 PM

"Mac?" she asked with clear confusion in her voice. "Do you want me to heal you?" she asks. "And can you please explain who this Mac is?"

@pitch1226 CRAP i realized i forgot a power, i meant to have healing but forgot. Let me add it now.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 3:27 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"No, its better if the pain lasts longer." Cameron didn't want to tell her about Mac. It embarrassed him about how he even ended up with Mac possessing him. "Mac... is nobody."