The Reincarnates (Roleplay Thread)

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 6:33 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 doesn't she have telekinesis?
@niale
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe
Sorry, I was eating dinner

Cameron looked at his leg. Then he carefully stood up. He wobbled to get the sticks. Cameron looked at the people. He started to feel shy. Cameron never did well around other people.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 7:21 PM

@pitch1226 Oh yeah! Oops!

"Thanks for getting the sticks!" she said. She took the sticks and stuck her right palm into the air. Her hand erupted in flames and she carefully put the flames onto the sticks to start a fire. Then, she shook her hand once and the flames disappeared and she was unharmed. "There, that's better!" she said making the flames rise.

@pitch1226
@nightmaremoon12
@niale

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 24 April 2016 at 11:33 PM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12 {Would it be possible for me to go edit something into Alyss' form? It's nothing major, but something simple.} @niale

Cole glanced up at the group before them. Managing to break free from Alyss' grip he strode over to the group, and walked towards the fire.

"Greetings!" he called out once he assumed he was in full view of the majority.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 12:28 AM

@thebrokenvibe
@lailaluckyseal87
@niale
@nightmaremoon12

Cameron looked at Cole. Oh gosh, more people. "Uh, hey. Wh-what brings you here?"

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 April 2016 at 12:37 AM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12 @niale

"I was just passing through, noticed people. Is it wrong to want to meet new people?" Cole said, scrunching his eyebrows and feigning an angry expression as he spoke the last part. Although even through his mock anger, he carried a faint smile.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 1:04 AM

@thebrokenvibe

Cameron averted his eyes. "Well..." He looked at the ground. "I guess not." He sat down, the pain in his leg starting to flare up again slightly.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 April 2016 at 1:36 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 @niale @nightmaremoon12

"I'm just messing with you. Don't worry." Cole said noting how the man speaking to him averted how eyes. "You feeling alright?" He asked after a moment. The two of you, " and he gestured to Cameron and Gabby, "Seem pretty beat up. Can't be good to stick with those injuries for too long without proper treatment."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 1:44 AM

@thebrokenvibe
@niale
@nightmaremoon12
@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron responded a little to quickly, "No, I'm fine. Gabby probably does though. But, I'm perfectly fine." Cameron felt panicky. He didn't need any more people knowing about Mac. "Gabby will need treatment. She's lost a lot of blood."

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 April 2016 at 1:53 AM

@pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12 @niale @lailaluckyseal87

"Uh huh." Cole said, glancing sideways at Cameron. "You might want to be careful though, you got a bloody wound on your leg and from how you're acting you might be going into shock. Although an actual physician would be able to assess better on that matter." He said before he headed over to Gabby. "But seriously, you should clean the blood off your leg. It could get infected." He said adding the last bit over his shoulder.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 2:06 AM

@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron shakily stood up. "See? I'm fine." Cameron slowly wobbled over to Gabby. "My leg is minor compared to all of Gabby's cuts. Do you know where the nearest hospital is in miles?" He wondered if he would be able to teleport there.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 April 2016 at 2:26 AM

"I'm gonna be honest here and say this is a dumb question. But mind explaining what exactly a hospital is? When I was taken down that kind of stuff wasn't a thing. We just had physicians and healing magic." Cole admitted. "Although my friend," he added, looking into the woods for Alyss, "Wherever she is currently, has quite some skill with various magics and in medical practices."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 2:31 AM

@thebrokenvibe

"Oh, well its a place where people go when they're injured- wait. You're not from this time line?" Cameron didn't know why he was surprised. After all, he wasn't and neither was Gabby. "Uh, if your friend would be kind enough to heal Gabby that would be great."

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 April 2016 at 2:37 AM

@pitch1226

"I'm not from this time line. And I can see if she can. I'm not sure how she'd feel about this whole situation though." Cole said before he headed a short ways into the woods. "Alyss, you claimed you were gonna help these people. Mind doing so now?" He called out, scanning for his friend.

"If I have to." Alyss said, appearing in Cole's line of view from some hidden location amongst the trees.

Her staff was gripped in her hand in a fashion that was a little more forceful than necessary, she headed into the clearing. Cole followed after her, and the tension she gave off was almost palpable.

She pointed the tip of her staff at the girl before looking to Gabby. "You're the one who wants to be healed correct?" She asked.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 April 2016 at 2:48 AM

@thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @nial

"Doubt it," Kirio said, "but one of us should probably heal, right?" They looked around, not knowing what to do. "But maybe Arui can create something to heal her. After all, you've been dying to be an apothecarist ever since we first met!"

Arui giggled. "Yes, but only for a few years. And besides, I've never gotten the solution to creating any potion to help, only to harm. How am I supposed to heal somebody with something that kills them?"

Kirio sighed. "Fine. Anybody here can heal? I doubt hospitals can do so much in this timeline. We had a very high scientific, medical, magical, and more things back then... I don't have anything at all... Me and Arui live in the same timeline, but I lived longer. Arui died centuries before my own death."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 2:48 AM

@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12

"Yeah." Cameron nodded. He hoped Alyss would be able to heal Gabby. Cameron wondered why she seemed reluctant to heal Gabby. He followed and watched.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 25 April 2016 at 4:30 PM

"Yeah. Healing would be great.." Gabby said. "I'd do it myself, but i can't heal myself." She gripped the tree painfully. She was on the edge of blacking out. "Can you please hurry?" she asked, her vision edged with black.

She took a deep breathe and the blackness faded away. She looked at the sky and realized how late it was. "It's almost one in the morning!" she exclaimed.

@pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12 @thebrokenvibe

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 April 2016 at 4:30 PM

@thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @niale

Arui sighed.
"Doubt the future is what I never expected. You've been planning on exploring the nearby stars last time I asked..."

Kirio nodded.
"Yes. Your wish came true. Now I wish you became a well-known apothecarist to heal..."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 4:53 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@lailaluckyseal87
@niale
@thebrokenvibe

Cameron looked up at the sky to see that Gabby was correct. "So much for a good night's sleep." He was exhausted. If there hadn't been a time limit he would have slept the rest of the day away. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 25 April 2016 at 5:11 PM

Gabby falls to the ground struggling to stop from blacking out again. Sweat mixed with blood is covering her. "Help me.." she says painfully. She closes her eyes and blacks out for 10 seconds then wakes up again. "Cameron!" she says fearfully. "What's happening?"

@nightmaremoon12
@lailaluckyseal87
@niale
@thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 April 2016 at 6:05 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12 @niale

Alyss nodded after a moment before she lowered her staff to the girls wounds.

Muttering the word; "Fila." As the stone in the tip touched the wounds one by one and allowing then to gloss over in an accelerated healing process. Although they all stopped in late scabbing.

"And you're good. Just don't rip the scabs off. It's the best I could do without the proper materials."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 25 April 2016 at 6:10 PM

"Ok." she said sitting up. "Thanks so much for helping me." She looks at the scabs on her body and sighs. She sits against the tree yawning. "Geez it's really late. I may try and sleep again.: she muttered.

@nightmaremoon12
@lailaluckyseal87
@niale
@thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 6:14 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe

"Not the best idea, if you want to finish your goal. Remember you only have 60 days." Cameron had to admit he was tired too, but if they ever wanted to accomplish their goals, they had to be able to spare some sleep.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 25 April 2016 at 6:20 PM

She yawns. "Come on.. a few hours won't hurt." she says. "Anyways, my goal is kind of easy.... I hate that i have to murder, but i have to."

She lays down and stares at the stars. "Thank goodness she healed me, or i would probably be dead by now!"

@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 April 2016 at 6:34 PM

"Unless someone's goal is to hike all around the continent or something just as lengthy, I think everyone is entitled to some sleep." Alyss said. "And that includes you." She added watching Cameron. "You're gonna drive yourself to point break if you refuse to sleep."

Deleted • 25 April 2016 at 6:38 PM

Eran and Amunet soon got too tired to keep up anymore and lost their balance on the trees. They feel plummeted to the ground.
Eran woke up holding his shoulder and saw the people, both were unaware they feel until they crashed to the ground. Amunet sat up wondering what has happened and rubbed her eyes.
@pitch1226
@thebrokenvibe
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 6:46 PM

@thebrokenvibe
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@niale

Cameron was about to argue that he didn't need sleep, when the crash caused him to teleport into the tree again. He peeked out from behind the branches. "Who's there?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 25 April 2016 at 6:49 PM

Gabby looked at Eran and Amunet. "Are you guys ok?" she asked . Yawning, gabby layed down and closed her eyes and immediately fell into a deep sleep.

@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 April 2016 at 7:00 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 @niale

"You can just see the concern she is emanating right now." Alyss muttered as Gabby fell asleep immediately after asking if someone was fine.

"Neither of you are injured though, correct?" Alyss asked turning to the duo that had quite literally fallen onto their camp.

Deleted • 25 April 2016 at 7:08 PM

"No, ah, no, just - a hit that's it," Eran stumbled. "We're ok, and I'm Eran and that's my sister... uhhhhhh.."
Amunet gave a look to just come up with a name at Eran.
"It's Nare!!" He finally said. Eran just thought about his name being backwards for a moment. Amunet got into a standing position.
"Sorry about the intrusion," she sighed. She couldn't see anyone's face except the ones around the fire. Amunet and Eran backed off just in case for a little bit, cautious of everyone.
@thebrokenvibe
@lailaluckyseal87
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 7:13 PM

@thebrokenvibe
@niale
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12

Cameron stayed in the tree. He looked at the two new people that seemed to have fallen from the sky. Cameron watched the scenario and stayed silent. Something about them seemed awfully familiar.