Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 10:10 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe
@niale
@lailaluckyseal87
Hate to leave this on a cliff hanger, but I have to go T.T

Cameron looked up at Kirio. "This is what I get for being social," he muttered to himself. Cameron took out his knife. In his reflection, he could see his eyes starting to turn blue and his hair turning black. His veins appearing on his arms. He didn't want to fight, but he thought about just letting Mac take over. No. Cameron held his knife confidently. He looked up at Kirio.

"You don't have to fight me. I'll make the job easier for you." Cameron took a deep breath. "I'm sorry Lily." He raised the knife and stabbed himself in the gut.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 7:30 AM

"NO!" she yelled. "PLEASE!" Gabby got up and ran over to him. "Cameron! Answer me!" She read his mind to see if he was still alive. "Yes!" she put her hand on his gut and concentrated very hard on healing him. She pulled the knife out and concentrated again. The wound closed and scarred. "Cameron why did you do that?" she whispered to him. "I can't see more death than necessary." She turned to the others. "Please don't fight anymore! I can't see anyone die.." Her eyes glistened with tears. "Please!"

@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 April 2016 at 7:40 AM

@lailaluckyseal87
@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12

Cameron opened his eyes, but they were blue. A evil grin grew on his face.
"If they want a fight. They can have one." Mac unstably got up and picked up the knife. He looked at Kirio, waiting for his move.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 7:42 AM

Gabby got up quickly staring at Cameron. "What the.." she used her telekinesis to fly him in the air, she made it so he could not move or teleport away when she was using telekinesis. "CAMERON! WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 April 2016 at 7:49 AM

@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe

Mac just smiled. "Cameron won't be available for a while. In the mean time, I'll be his substitute." Mac's hair was now completely black. He held his knife to look at himself. "Its been to long." Mac said to himself.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 9:14 AM

"What did you do to cameron?" She concentrated on keeping him in the air even though she had beads of sweat on her forehead. "Please, don't harm us!" she struggled to keep him up. "We did nothing to you! Where is Cameron?"

@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226 Mac is scary!

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 April 2016 at 9:28 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Cameron is alive, sadly. You may have done nothing, but that doesn't matter to me." He spun his knife in his hands."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 9:31 AM

"What are you doing? and why are you doing it?" She asked her head spinning. "I don't want to fight you! I just want you to leave Cameron alone!"

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 April 2016 at 9:44 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 sorry for late replies, I'm in class. And I know, Mac is a little disturbing. I love it.

"No need to fight me. It'd make killing you a lot easier. Cameron is why I am here. Cameron causes me to come. The idiot, he tries to keep me deep inside him. Anger always wins."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 11:06 AM

"Why?" She asked. "Why do you want to kill me? And Cameron never did anything to you, why do you do this to him?"

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 April 2016 at 11:17 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

"For the fun of it. When you have power you abused it." Mac laughed hysterically. "Cameron brought this upon himself. He got a little too curious about the dark side."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 11:19 AM

Gabby winced in pain as her head began to feel like it was on fire. "Please stop this!" she yelled. "I can't hold you up much longer! Don't harm me. Im begging you!"

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 April 2016 at 11:34 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 I think we should wait for the others

Cameron fought to get control back. He wasn't sure if he wanted to be back in control though, but he had to try.

"Very funny. Why would I stop doing something I love?" Mac started to get a headache. Was that idiot really trying to over power him?

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 12:06 PM

@pitch1226 Ok, after this.

Gabby made a small fireball in her hand. She took a deep breath and threw it up in the air so it hit cameron. As his clothing started to burn she made the fire disappear, but the pain was still there.

"Please! Let cameron back from wherever he is so i won't fight you!"

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 26 April 2016 at 3:17 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12 @niale

Alyss glanced over at the current commotion. "Good Gods. All these people need to chill." She muttered as she strode over towards them.

Raising her staff she pointed it between the two. "You need to chill, and if necessary I will put barrier between you both." She said, watching Cameron, or what was Cameron more than anyone else.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 26 April 2016 at 4:14 PM

@thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @niale @lailaluckyseal87
(You didn't let me dirkcapitate anybody 😋)

Kirio couldn't fathom what was going on. Then, they went towars Arui.
"I think we should ditch these fools..."

Arui nodded, and both of them ran deeper in the forest.

"Wait, you're still not mad at me?" Kirio looked at Arui with a confused look.

"Why would I be mad at you? I can never stay mad at you!" Arui smiled, and both ran away from the group as fast as possible.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 4:18 PM

"NO! IT'S NOT CAMERON!" gabby takes a deep breathe. "It is something else, taking over him!" She struggled to keep him in the air, then she collapsed to the ground shaking and sweating. She released her grip on Cameron/mac so he fell to the ground with her. "No.." she moaned. "I needed to keep him up there!" She screamed loudly for the others to come help them.

Gabby pulls herself to her feet and shifts into a wolf. "Please don't hurt me!" she begs him.

@thebrokenvibe @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 April 2016 at 4:43 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12. Maybe next time 😉

The fall was enough to stun Mac. Cameron opened his eyes.
"Ow..." He laid on the ground, the breath knocked out of him. "Gosh, Mac, what'd you do to me this time?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 4:45 PM

"Cameron?" gabby asks changing back to human. "Is it you? What just happened? Please explain!" She wiped the sweat off her forehead and realized she was shaking like crazy. "Sorry, i never tried holding someone or something up that long." She said sitting down to get a hold of herself.

@pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12 @thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 April 2016 at 4:54 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron sat up and looking at his stomach. Just a scar. He looked at Gabby, "Did you...?" Cameron noticed Kirio was gone.

Coward.

Shut up Mac, we definitely would have lost.

Cameron ignored Gabby's question, not wanting to answer them.
"Sorry about that. I've always been a tad... Suicidal."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 4:58 PM

Gabby looks at him. "Yeah.. i healed you." she said with tears in her eyes. "I couldn't watch someone die, i just couldn't.." she smiles weakly. "And i understand about the suicidal thing with, with that thing controlling you. What was it anyways? why did it want to hurt me?"

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 April 2016 at 5:10 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron turned his face away. "No. You don't understand." He looked back at her with a smile. "But I understand what you mean. Thank you." His smile faded. He didn't want to answer her questions but she deserved to know. "That was Mac. He some sort of spirit that possessed me back the first time I lived. He only cares for death and destruction."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 5:13 PM

Gabby looked like she was hesitating to say something, then she said it. "I thought about killing myself many times when i was young because my parents tortured me and made me their slave. Whenever i had friends around they tortured me even more to make them not like me." she blushed, embarrassed about admitting something so private.

"Why did Mac posses you, you didn't do anything to him, did you?" she frowned angrily at the thought of Mac. "How rude. I can't believe ANYTHING would care only about death!" she said.

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 April 2016 at 5:18 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron was surprised that Gabby had shared something so personal. He divided not to pry. "He's straight evil, what do you expect? What exactly did Mac tell you? About why I'm possessed."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 5:21 PM

"He.. He told me that even if i did nothing, it didn't matter to him, and that he harms people for the fun of it." She thinks about what else he said. "He also said you brought this upon yourself... That you got a little to curious about the dark side."

@pitch1226

Deleted • 26 April 2016 at 5:22 PM

"Mac!" Eran gasped, he stumbled backwards to Amunet. "T-that's the person we're s-supposed to kill.." Amunet gaped and stared in horror, they had to kill someone and that was Cameron.
"Once these people are gone we can," Amunet whispers to Cameron secretively, their dominant sides were starting to kick in a little for an instinct.

@pitch1226
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 5:23 PM

Gabby turns towards Eran and Amunet. "You have to kill Mac? That's impossible! Y-You'd have to kill Cameron!"

@niale @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 April 2016 at 5:30 PM

@niale
@lailaluckyseal87

"Wait... You have to... What?" Cameron began to feel shaky. He had always been ok with killing himself, but the thought of being murdered scared him. Cameron backed up a little looking wary.

Deleted • 26 April 2016 at 5:35 PM

"Nothing sir!" Amunet tried to cover up the situation. She started to panic and want to fly up into the air at the sun so they would be blind when they looked at her.
Eran tugged on this collar and breathed slowly.
@pitch1226
@lailaluckyseal87
This is @niale right now

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 5:38 PM

Gabby looked at them nervously. "Why?" she asked them, then turned to Cameron. "Cameron, did you hear what i said? He told me that even if i did nothing, it didn't matter to him, and that he harms people for the fun of it. He also said you brought this upon yourself... That you got a little to curious about the dark side."

@kivan Why are you on a side?
@pitch1226