The Reincarnates (Roleplay Thread)

in Roleplaying

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 April 2016 at 7:15 PM

@thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @niale @lailaluckyseal87

Arui fell asleep on the ground. Kirio remained awake. They created a knife, and looked at Arui with it.
"Why do I have to do it..." They tremble in fear, not knowing what to do. Unless they want to vanish, their only option was to kill her...

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 April 2016 at 7:17 PM

@pitch1226 @niale @lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12

Alyss, who had opened her mouth to say something-probably something rude-was quickly silenced as Cole stepped forth, slapping a hand over her mouth.

"You two are fine. Eran and Nare, just to be sure I'm right.". He held out the hand not being used to keep Alyss quiet, " It is good to meet you. I'm Cole, and you've already met my friend here."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 25 April 2016 at 7:18 PM

Gabby has another nightmare. She dreams she is running down a long, moldy stone hallway. Your can't run forever gabby. a voice says. "Why do you want to harm me?" she asks back.

In return she gets a cold, hard laugh. It is my life, to harm people. Gabby comes to a dead end and the voice catches up to her. It is a black, shadowy figure. I am an evil spirit, don't worry child. Death isn't bad. You should know, you've experienced it before. Gabby screams as a knife is put to her throat, and a small line of blood appears there and in real life. then, she collapses and the dream is over. She moves into a better dream and doesn't wake up.

In real life, gabby is twisting and turning, and then a small line of blood appears on her neck and she stops moving as she moves into a nicer dream.

@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 7:21 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe

Cameron saw Gabby start to thrash around again. What was with those nightmares? They sure happened often. "Um, guys, I think we have another situation."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 25 April 2016 at 7:38 PM

Gabby wakes up startled as her dream turns into another nightmare. Without thinking she grabs her neck and feels blood. She looks at Cameron and blushes. "I I'm sorry. I have been haunted by nightmares my entire life. Now, that this.. this thing happened it is worse." She wipes the blood off her hand onto her shirt. "I'm not sleeping again." She mutters angrily.

@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 April 2016 at 7:43 PM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12 @niale

Alyss turned away from Cole, shoving his hand away from her mouth at Cameron's words. She followed his gaze and had to bite back an angered snort.

"If thish happens again," she said, stopping as she heard her own voice messing up words again. After a moment she spoke again, her voice eerily slow. "If this happens again, I swear to the Gods above I'm not healing her again. She should be able to handle her own dreams without requiring aid every time she has a nightmare."

And she walked back over placing the tip of her staff on the girls neck, with perhaps a little more force than necessary. "Fila." She muttered as the same thing happened with the wound as before.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 7:45 PM

@niale
@lailaluckyseal87
@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12

Cameron nodded at Gabby and glanced at Arui. Was that... a knife? Before he made a decision on what it was, he looked back at Eran and Nare. Where had he seen them before?

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 25 April 2016 at 7:45 PM

"I'm sorry." gabby said. "You didn't have to heal me, this wasn't as bad." She sighs and puts her head in her hands. She turns away from everyone to think about her goals and how she would complete them.

@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226

Deleted • 25 April 2016 at 7:47 PM

"That again?" Eran exclaimed. "We watched from the top of the trees so we saw most of what happenened."
Amunet and Erna didn't know what to do with the hand so Eran just shook it.
"Thanks, glad to meet you too." He replied confused a little.
Amunet remained silent and was grossed out by the blood again.
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226
@lailaluckyseal87

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 7:50 PM

@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12

Cameron became hot with fear. They had been watching? How much had they seen? Cameron buried himself deeper in the branches.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 April 2016 at 7:51 PM

Kirio stabbed the knife on a tree.
"N... I can't do it... But..." They looked at the sleeping Arui with a sad face. It was a shame that she's going to die. Perhaps they can bring Arui back to life? But they don't have any healing powers. They only bring chaos and nothing more.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 April 2016 at 7:53 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 @niale @nightmaremoon12

"It's an open wound in the forest." Alyss said simply. Turning away from the girl and heading back to Cole.

Cole on the other hand withdrew his hand after shaking it with Eran and Nare. "Are you alright?" He asked eyeing the girl of the treetop duo. "You look a bit, not sure on the word, squeamish, I believe."

Deleted • 25 April 2016 at 8:11 PM

"....." Amunet hesitated and finally said yes. "The amount of blood we have seen that was oozing before is a little disgusting."
Eran flew up to the tree to look at Cameron.
"Hello, may I ask you for your name?" He asked politely, something about him threw Eran off.
@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12
@pitch1226
@lailaluckyseal87

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 8:19 PM

@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12
@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron almost fell out of the tree when Eran flew up next to him. Cameron felt wary about the two newcomers. "I'd rather not," he said quietly. Cameron didn't trust them and scooted slightly away.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 25 April 2016 at 8:27 PM

Gabby sighed out loud. "Im never going to make a friend here." She muttered, accidentally loud enough for the others to hear.
Im an outcast. she thought. I don't feel like i fit in with everyone. I wish katie was here to help me. She was the best friend ever..

@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226

Deleted • 25 April 2016 at 8:37 PM

"Alright then! You don't have to if you don't want to!" Eran smiled. He flew down and came back to his sister. Amunet didn't know what or how to react to Gabby, she attempted to talk to Gabby.
"Hello, my name is Nare, what's yours?" She asked Gabby.
@lailaluckyseal87
@pitch1226
@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 8:42 PM

@niale
@lailaluckyseal87
@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12

Cameron let out a small sigh of relief. He sat on his branch and tried to remember why they looked familiar with no luck. Maybe he was just paranoid. He laid on the thick branch and looked up at the sky. It was slowly getting brighter.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 April 2016 at 8:50 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @pitch1226 @niale @lailaluckyseal87

Alyss glanced up at the ever lightening sky. "Looks like day is arriving. And you all just lost whatever chance of beauty sleep you may have been anticipating." She said.

Abruptly she turned to Cole. "I assume you want to start of your journey as well? I woke before a few of the others so I managed to snag a map before everything started. We can find the old place soon enough if you want." She said, keeping her voice low.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 April 2016 at 9:03 PM

YOU HAVE 59 DAYS.

Arui woke up, seeing a knife stabbed on a tree above her head.
"Hey... What's going on...?" She got up, and didn't see Kirio.
"Where's Kirio?"

Kirio ran off towards the forest before the sun could go even more up.
"I can't bear to hold any weapon in front of Arui... I'm just going to have to accept the fact that I'm gone forever..."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 9:07 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe
@niale
@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron watched Kirio run off. What was Kirio doing? He teleported behind him, and followed. Cameron wasn't sure if Kirio knew if he was there, but he didn't really care.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 April 2016 at 9:15 PM

(Use they/them on Kirio; they're agender.)

Kirio sighed.
"I know you're behind me. You can make footsteps like any other. Anyways, why are you here? Why can't you just leave me alone? Go back to where your friends are..."

Arui sighed.
"What caused Kirio to run away like that? This is getting odd..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 25 April 2016 at 9:20 PM

"Gabby." she answered. Gabby turned to face Nare. "Why?" she asked.

@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 9:21 PM

@nightmaremoon12 Oh ok, sorry!
@thebrokenvibe
@niale
@lailaluckyseal87

Cameron casually walked up beside them. "Glad you aren't deaf. As for why I'm here," Cameron looked Kirio straight in the eye. "It's because I recognize that look in your eyes. I often have it in mine." He stared at the raising sun. "Also, I don't know what friends you are talking about. All I see are people that I could hurt at any moment..."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 April 2016 at 9:28 PM

Kirio quickly created a shadow pole vertically and rammed Cameron's neck with it towards a tree.

"Listen. What part of 'leave me alone' do you not understand? I've been on this planet since many many many years ago. You don't know anything about me. You know nothing, kid. Now, leave!" Then Kirio quickly grabbed the pole and moved it behind Cameron's neck, then with a swift move, pushed him away from them.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 April 2016 at 9:33 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @niale

Alyss sighed. "We're gonna get nothing if you all keep fighting and arguing." She snapped, facing where she could see the dim outlines of Cameron and Kirio. She turned to Arui.

"Shome friend you got there." She growled, not even caring that her voice was shifting the S's this time.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 9:36 PM

@thebrokenvibe
@niale
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12

Cameron teleported to the side. "First off, I'm no kid. I'm 20. Second, you're right, I know nothing about you and I intend to keep it that way. You're goal is to kill Arui, isn't it? I saw the way you held that knife." Cameron started to walk away. As he did, he quietly added, "You're not the only one who isn't going to fulfil their goal. I'll let you be now." Cameron started his walk back toward the others.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 April 2016 at 9:37 PM

Arui looked at Alyss.
"And? I've known them longer than you. They're probably in a bad mood, like they always are, but it's different because they don't act like this. Regardless, I think it's best if Kirio was left alone... Unlike someone else who doesn't follow." She directed her second sentence towards Cameron.

"I'm a million years older than you! You're nothing but a pathetic welp to me!" Kirio shouted, and they created a heavy firearm on their right hand.
"You're just an obstacle in my path... I'll make sure you never complete your goal..." Right as they said that, a large bullet struck out in the forest, aiming towards Cameron.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 April 2016 at 9:42 PM

@pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12

"I was just making a point. No need to get so defensive dear." Alyss bit out, more vemon in her voice than intended. "But I can tell you won't listen. Just don't come crying to me when they kill you or whatever." She said shrugging as she headed back to Cole.

"Let's get going before these people make me regret ever being brought back to life." She said. And it was true, but she wasn't speaking about reincarnation. But pretending gave her some sense of hope at least.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 April 2016 at 9:51 PM

@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12

Cameron quickly put up a small barrier, barely before it struck. Anger started to boil inside him.

That's right. Get angry.

"Shut up Mac!" Cameron yelled. He turned to Kirio. "I was already leaving! I'm not even finishing my goal in the first place! My goal is IMPOSSIBLE! Why do you think I killed myself in the first place?! You think you are the only one in the god [yeep] world who has it hard?! Well you're [yeep]ing wrong!"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 April 2016 at 10:02 PM

"Silence!" Kirio said in a stern voice. "You're nothing but a small pebble, and I am the mountain that nobody has ever climbed!" As they said that, they turned into their gumiho form.
"You're worthless." Suddenly, the arm cannon turned into a larger one. "Leave and never come back..."

Arui yelled out to Kirio, but she was ignored. Sighing, they ran towards Kirio in an attempt to stop them.