The Reincarnates (Roleplay Thread)

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 April 2016 at 9:33 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@niale

Cameron smiled. He twirled his knife. "You do realize you'll die either way right? Either by me or because Gabby will be gone." He was faintly aware of how his hair was slowly turning black.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 9:36 PM

"cameron!" gabby screeched. "Please stop! Don't make me kill heather, I'll do it to prevent mac!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather stared at Cameron's hair becoming black. She shook her head and pounced on Cameron, holding him and his arms down. "Any last words?" she hissed.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 April 2016 at 9:39 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@niale

"I said stay out of this! I've got-" Cameron's words were cut short from Heather. He smiled at her. "Do you?" He teleported behind her and stabbed her in the back.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 9:41 PM

Heather screamed in pain. She turned around and slashed his shirt with her claws, drawing blood. "I.... WILL.... KILL.... YOU!" she screams at him.

Gabby watches the fight with tears in her eyes. "Please heather! Stop! You only need to kill me, not him!"

@niale
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 April 2016 at 9:46 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@niale

"I can take care of myself!" He yelled at Gabby. His hair was half blonde and half black, but it was no longer turning. "I'd like to see you try," Cameron laughed, ignoring the blood that started to soak his sweatshirt.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 9:51 PM

Heather glared at Gabby. She ran over to her and slashed her face with her claws. "THIS IS MY FIGHT WITH HIM! NOT YOURS!"
She screamed. Heather turned back to Cameron she slashed his chest again and pounced on him. She opened her jaws to bite his neck.

Gabby staggered backwards as Heather clawed her. She stood there shocked for a moment then clenched her fists. She watched Heather prepare to attack Cameron, she turned into a wolf and pounced on heather, trying to wrestle her onto the ground.

Heather was shocked when Gabby attacked her, but the she laughed. "I'll turn into a wolf to make it easier for you!" she said shifting into a wolf. She wrestled gabby, trying to bring her to the ground.

@pitch1226
@niale

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 April 2016 at 9:58 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@niale

Perfection of Cameron below.

Cameron stood, looking at the two wolves. He wanted to stab Heather but he wasn't sure which one was her. He stood there awkwardly, knife casually in his hand. "Um. ok."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 10:05 PM

Gabby tried to fight Heather but was brought to the ground by her. "Help!" she said as Heather prepared to bite her.

Heather laughed as she held gabby down. "Yes! Your going to die and I'll live!" she smirked, enjoying the moment before biting gabby which was the biggest mistake she would ever make.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby took the moment she was gloating and bit her in the side as hard as possible. The metallic taste of blood hit her tongue and she nearly puked. She let go as Heather shifted back into a human. Gabby edged back and shifted into a human, covered in little cuts and scraped and sweating.

Heather gasped for air and cried out, No... How.. I.. had.. you-" She doesn't finish her sentence because she blacks out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby hugged Cameron as Heather blacks out. "I thought we both were going to die." she says and then lets go of him. "Cameron.." she says looking him in the eyes. "I have something to ask you.." she blushes nervously. "Would you like me to be your girlfriend? And will you be my boyfriend?" she asks him, blushing.

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 30 April 2016 at 10:45 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12 @niale @shadow_girl
{I love when characters pull a Captain Jack and you get to pull a Torchwood reference.}

The first thing she noticed was the fact that the deathly cold of her body was now being flooded by a jolting heat. The second was the gentle fluttering of her heart jolting back up. The third was the dull sounds of fighting. The fourth was the blaring pain on her sides as her lungs cried out for air.

Sucking in a gasping breath of air she flipped herself onto her side to allow her face to suck in the much needed air. Her blue-gray eyes flew open before they sharpened to a focus point of a beetle, tracking its path along a log as all of her senses returned in a rush.

She examined where her wounds formerly lay and saw only silvery scars.

Sucking in a hissing breath as she ran her fingers gently over them she felt the pain rip through her body anew.

She shouldn't be surprised, not with how often this entire thing happened to her. But the pain was still something she wasn't used to. Even after she's died in similar fashions bordering on 500 times. Not that she's been counting or anything.

It still hurt her too much to move. She could only hope that the others were too distracted by their battle to have heard her awaken again. She didn't want to explain how she was unable to die. Not yet at least.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 1 May 2016 at 12:04 AM

@thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @niale @lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl

"So be it." Eresioria releases a white light that surrounded Gabby, and faded away.
"Your wish came true. I hope you enjoy this timeline, because you're going to see everybody!"
"Now..."

Eresioria uses their gauntlets to grasp on to Heather.
"You need to chill."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 May 2016 at 10:16 AM

@lailaluckyseal87
@thebrokenvibe
@niale
@shadow_girl
@nightmaremoon12
All the drama.

Cameron blushed uncontrollably. "Um, I'm-I'm sorry but... no." He put his hand behind his head awkwardly. "Look, you're nice and all, but... I don't do well in relationships. The last girlfriend I had, I kinda... killed. Even before Mac, girls and I never mixed. Sorry." He glanced around awkwardly, and took notice of Heather. "So, uh, is she officially dead?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 May 2016 at 10:21 AM

Gabby hangs her head. "I understand." she says. She glances towards Heather. "I don't know, I just bit her side, not her neck. She probably isn't dead." Gabby bends down towards her and nudges her. Heather doesn't move. Gabby feels for a pulse and feels one.

"Nope." she says standing up. "Sadly, she's alive and I'm not finishing her off."

@pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12 @thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 May 2016 at 10:26 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 I have to go soon ☹️

Cameron took out his knife and turned Heather over, so her chest was straight up. He looked at her face. Heather was just like him, driven to kill, but had no regret in killing. She deserved to die... right? 80% of him wanted to kill her, but the other 20%? All his anger had gone away, from when he was sure he wanted to kill Heather.

You stupid idiot! KILL HER!

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 May 2016 at 10:29 AM

Gabby covers her face as Cameron takes out his knife. "Just do it" she says. "But i can't watch, I can't see anyone else die."

Heather woke up suddenly. she winced at the pain in her side and then opened her eyes. She was startled to see someone standing over her. "YOU IDIOT! GET AWAY FROM ME!" she pushed him away from her. She sat up and leaned against a tree clutching her side. "How could you! You could've killed me! You need to die, not me." Heather said to Gabby.

@pitch1226 When?

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 May 2016 at 2:35 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@niale
@shadow_girl

Cameron looked at Heather with disgust and pity. He felt slightly bad for her. She seemed scared, and definitely angry. He could relate.
"What did you say your name was?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 May 2016 at 2:38 PM

"Heather." she muttered angrily at him. "Why do you care?" she snapped. "Ugh I need to kill you guys soon."

Gabby stared at heather nervously, knowing that she could easily win in a fight. Gabby reaches into the hidden pocket of her shirt, she just remembered about that, and clutching her knife for comfort. "Heather why are you trying to kill EVERYONE. It's only your goal to kill me."

@pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 1 May 2016 at 4:24 PM

Eresioria sighed, and looked at Heather.
"You only have one goal and 25 days. And Mac... I have no idea what to say here, you're suppose to create chaos with possession, so I have no idea what I should say.'

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 1 May 2016 at 4:59 PM

Ashlynn hd no idea what was going on.

"Um...am I included in the everyone you love, Gabby? Please...." she said, grinning with no real humor.

Hmm. Maybe more conversation will help?

"Well, Mr. Guy-with-the-knife, what's your name?" she prompted, walking up and poking him.

@thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @niale @lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 2 May 2016 at 6:31 PM

Gabby blushed. "I don't know." she answered Ashlynn. "I guess so. I mean, I love you as a friend.. But I think you still have to complete your goal." She said smiling.

After thinking for a while Heather got up, the room spinning. She walked painfully clutching her side into a clearing nearby and sat down with her head in her hands. She has been thinking about her life when she was younger and felt sorry for attacking everyone. She began to cry out loud, with pain, sadness, confusion, and apology.

@thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @niale @nightmaremoon12
@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 2 May 2016 at 7:52 PM

"Oh well!" Ashlynn said to Gabby, grinning back, "You're right. I'm just a lazy person looking for cheats." She laughs a little, then stops. "Um, guys, I know no one here's really a huge Heather fan, but...I think she's crying."

"Should we go see if she's okay?"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 May 2016 at 9:06 PM

@thebrokenvibe
@shadow_girl
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@niale

Cameron blushed, realizing he hadn't introduced himself. He probably looked like some sort of psychopath. Definitely not the best impression. Cameron tucked his knife away.
"Name's Cameron," he said shyly. He avoided eye contact. He was always awkward around new people.
"Um, what's your name?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mac began to feel very aggravated and Cameron could feel him inside.

Shut up Eresioria! I'll do things when I want to! As you know, I play by my own rules. I'm just waiting for the perfect time, it's all part of the plan.

Cameron shifted, hoping Mac wouldn't anger Eresioria too much. After all, he'd be the one to pay the price.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 2 May 2016 at 9:26 PM

Ashlynn smiles. "I'm Ashlynn, nice to meet you." She pauses, and pears at him closely. "Are you anything like Heather? Can you morph into a homicidal squirrel? Cuz if you can..."

"Wait, no. You're obviously friends with Gabby, so you must be a sane, halfway decent person."

"Also, what was that bit about your hair turning half black? That was weird."

Ashlynn realizes she's babbling a lot. "Oh! Sorry! You don't have to answer those." she says to Cameron.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 2 May 2016 at 10:19 PM

"And what is this perfect time?" She said. "When will this time happen?" Eresioria kept her neutral personality in check, grinning along the way.
"Don't worry, I won't babysit you."

Kirio read the next chapter instead.
Day Two...: I might as well die here... I don't want to play the Overseer's game, considering how she acts like a sister I don't want. I hate it and it's annoying. But still, can she still see me? Is she omnipotent? I hope not. Perhaps she's just around me... I don't want to be stalked by a creepy girl. It's weird and not the great, especially when you're in a time limit.
They stopped reading afterwards, because of how boring and ineligible the words become.
"Looks like they rushed to write this..." Kirio sighed. It felt like Eresioria was watching them right now.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 3 May 2016 at 1:41 PM

Heather sighed sadly and wiped her eyes. She stood up painfully and shifted into a panther and climbed the nearest tree. She layed down on her stomach and closed her eyes, wishing she was dead again.

Gabby laughs at what Ashlynn said. "No, he's not a homicidal squirrel. We are friends and he is sane. The hair thing was a long story.." Gabby hears heather crying and then stopping, then padding up a tree. She looks up the tree and sees a bleeding panther. Gabby turns away from Heather feeling no sympathy for her at all.

@nightmaremoon12 @pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 3 May 2016 at 1:44 PM

"PHEW!!!" says Ashlynn. She laughs as well, then turns and looks where Gabby had. Oh. Heather. That was a disgrace to panthers.

Well, there was only one thing she could do.

"HEY HEATHER!!! Could you turn back into a rodent? Please? A panther...Well, I like panthers! Turn back into a squirrel!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 3 May 2016 at 1:47 PM

"Whatever." heather said turning away her eyes filled with tears. She shifted into a squirrel and climbed up the tree to the very top.

Gabby laughed at what Ashlynn said. "She's homicidal, be careful or she may kill you if you make the wrong move."

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 3 May 2016 at 1:52 PM

Ashlynn smiled. Although she was glad Gabby was feeling better, she also felt bad for Heather.

Wait...feeling BAD for HEATHER?! She was going crazy!

"Excuse me, guys. I think I'm going nuts." she waves, then turns to go. "I'll be back in one minute."

She walks till out of sight, then morphs into a hawk. Flying back, she silently perches next to Heather, and nudges her.

"Are you okay?" she says quietly.

Oh right. Squirrels don't understand hawk. Ashlynn pouts. Or tries to. It's hard to pout as a hawk.

She feels like such a sneak now.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 3 May 2016 at 1:53 PM

"What?" Heather says surprised and looks at Ashlynn. She runs down the tree painfully and tries to hide from her. "N-No" she says.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 3 May 2016 at 1:58 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Oh." Ashlynn snorts. "Well, that was a stupid question then." she stays right where she is, though.

"Listen, you probably hate me, but just saying... I'm pretty sure you're a better person than I think."

"Now, I could be wrong, and you could be a psychotic maniac with a tendency to randomly kill people, but I'm not a genius. So...that's it."

Ashlynn flies away and morphs back. She walks back to the others.

"Sorry. I-I had to...use the bathroom! Hahaha..."

She laughs nervously. Oh, she's such a horrible person...

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 3 May 2016 at 2:00 PM

Heather felt something snap and she screamed at Ashlynn. "GO AWAY!" She turned into a leopard and climbs the tree, ignoring her wound.

@shadow_girl