The Reincarnates (Roleplay Thread)

in Roleplaying

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 26 June 2016 at 4:10 PM

@panda9983 @lailaluckyseal87

"Well, I tried." Ashlynn says, kicking the potion a little farther away. "Sorry, I wasn't thinking straight. That was my fault."

She looks around. No one in sight. "But seriously, where'd it come from?!"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 June 2016 at 4:31 AM

@panda9983 @thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl

Arui ran until she saw a group of people and a potion on the ground. She misses the potion and nearly slips, landing next to a tree.
"N... No!" She yelped inside. Her death was coming closer and closer, but she needed to stop Kirio. The orb fell from her grasp, and before she noticed where the orb was, it was too late.

Kirio then chased after Arui as a dark gray nine tailed fox. "You can't run away from me... I have the senses of a fox; I know where you are!" Turning into a human, they found Arui, and grinned, showing sharp fangs.
"You're going to pay!" Then they pounced towards Arui, kicking her to the side, and creating a staff and pressing it close to her neck.
"And you won't be able to run from me this time!"

"Why are you always stubborn?!" She grasps on to the pole again, electricity surging through her hands and towards Kirio's own hands. "I'll only stop if you decide to let go!"

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 27 June 2016 at 12:09 PM

@panda9983 @lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12

"Erm..." Ashlynn stares blankly at the girl who had just ran in.

"Um..." she manages as the fox charges in after her, then morphs into a human.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!" she yells when they start fighting.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 5 August 2016 at 8:53 AM

Gabby turned into a wolf and padded over, watching what was going on.

~~~

Heather teleported over, grief washing over her from all the deaths she had caused. "Stop it!" She said trying to pry them apart. "Please! No more deaths, please!"

@shadow_girl @nightmaremoon12

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 6 August 2016 at 7:29 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @lailaluckyseal87

Ashlynn sits down. "This day is so crazy..." she mumbles as she rubs her forehead wearily. She turns to Gabby. "Do you have any idea what is going on?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 6 August 2016 at 4:04 PM

Gabby growls and helps Heather pry them apart. "We need to focus." She mutters.

@shadow_girl @nightmaremoon12