The Reincarnates (Roleplay Thread)

in Roleplaying

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 12 June 2016 at 8:17 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Don't worry, Mary...shhh..." Ashlynn soothes in a quickly failing attempt to be calm. "Hey, wait. Where's Lycia?!" She asks worriedly. "LYCIA?! WHERE ARRRREEE YYYOOOUUU..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 12 June 2016 at 8:23 PM

"Lycia!" Gabby squeaks. "Oh no! Did Heather attack her? LYCIA! LYCIA! LYCIA!" She screams nervously. "Oh, Where is she!?!?"

~~~~

Lycia walks up to Heather, palms up. "It's ok." She says in a soothing tone. "We didn't mean to upset you, we had to finish Ashlynn's goal, we're sorry."

~~~

"SORRY!? YOUR SORRY!?" Heather yells and then quiets down. She shifts her weight onto one leg. "I-I'm sorry too." She whispers. "I can't control it. Thank you, thank you for helping me." Heather says and sits down with Lycia. "but-the others."

~~~

"i'll explain to them." Lycia says. "Don't worry, im glad your calm."

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 12 June 2016 at 8:26 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"She's probably dead or something! Lycia!!!" Ashlynn yells, growing more and more frightened by the second. "First Mary, now her...THIS DAY IS GOING TERRIBLY!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 12 June 2016 at 8:28 PM

@shadow_girl Gabby breaks down and begins crying. "No..... No... it's my fault, all my fault, noo."

Suddenly, she stops crying. "I hear voices outside!" Let's go!" and she turns into a tiger, flicking her tail, and runs outside with Ashlynn. "HEATHER!" Gabby yells and pounces on her, clawing her face. "HOW DARE YOU TAKE LYCIA!"

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 12 June 2016 at 8:35 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Following Gabby, Ashlynn freaks when she sees Heather. "You killed her, didn't you?! DIDN'T YOU?!?!"

She begins to cry. " It's all my fault, isn't it?! All myfault..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 12 June 2016 at 8:38 PM

"ARGH!" Heather says anger rising in her. "GET OFF ME!" and she manages to lift her arm and punches Gabby across the face, temporarily shocking her. Heather scrambles to her feet and growls. "HOW DARE YOU!"

~~

Lycia gets up startled and walks to the back of Ashlynn. She grabs her shoulder. "Ashlynn!" she says.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 12 June 2016 at 8:41 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Lycia, you're okay!" Ashlynn exclaims happily, hugging her. Her smile soon turns into a frown, though. "Why were you out here with Heather? You could've gotten hurt, and we were all so worried!!!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 12 June 2016 at 8:43 PM

"I.. um.." Lycia says. "i wanted to help calm her down.. I didn't mean to scare you."

~~~~

Heather tackles gabby in lion form, managing to injure her badly. She roars. "HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME AND ATTACK ME! I DID NOTHING!"

~~~

"Go.. Help.. Mary.." Gabby gasps. "She might be dying! You need to save her!"

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 14 June 2016 at 1:48 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Lycia, come on! I...I think gabby would want us to help her." Ashlynn says hurriedly and tries to drag Lycia to Mary. "WE'RE COMING MARY!!! YOU'LL BE FINE! I THINK!" she screeches, trying to sound reassuring. Fail.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 June 2016 at 1:51 PM

"Heather calm down!" Gabby manages to say. "Please, we thought you hurt Lycia! It's her fault for running away! Please, don't hurt me!" she whimpers.

~~~~~

Heather roars at gabby and grabs her by the leg as she turns back into a human. "yeah right!" she growls. She drags gabby into the forest and into a clearing. She kicks her in the forehead knocking her out. She drags Gabby up into a tree, hiding them both from view.

~~~

"Ok!" Lycia says running with Ashlynn. When she reaches Mary she tries to feel for a pulse. Lycia feels dizzy as she speaks. "i-what-no-why-how-" she stutters, feeling nothing.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 14 June 2016 at 1:55 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"She's...she's dead?" Ashlynn whispers. "She's dead already?!" her whispers turn to wails, as she beats the floor in a rage. "GRRRR HEATHER THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" She screams angrily, ignoring the pain that comes from hitting concrete. "HEATHER, WHY!?!?!??!?!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 June 2016 at 1:58 PM

"Careful!" Lycia says. "gabby! We left her with Heather! Oh why did I come up here? I should have helped her!" Lycia runs outside and screams. "they're gone! Oh no.. oh no.. oh no.. oh no!"

~~~

Heather sits there in the tree messing with Gabby. She claws gabby up all over her body making little scratches everywhere and throws her out of the tree. Gabby hits the ground and Heather sits there, watching and waiting for everyone to come so she can attack them.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 14 June 2016 at 2:05 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

heather=the human version of a rabid squirrel... 😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashlynn keeps raging, running up the stairs like a possessed lady. "Heather where are you?!!?" she howls, growling and hissing. "She tears into the woods, looking for Gabby. She hears the birds chattering a warning call. Heather must be near. Even though she isn't part wolf, she growls. "Where are you?!?!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 June 2016 at 2:06 PM

Lycia feels tears well up in her eyes. "no, please, no"

~~~~

Heather turns into a wolf and laughs. She howls and smirks. she turns back into a human and hides in the bushes.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 14 June 2016 at 2:12 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"I HEARD SOMETHING!!! AXROGFINUZOWIufnlzobufelDNBCAIRNSCPTRZOCNSUHRZTPV9NUZR!!!!" Ashlynn starts spewing nonsense as she looks for Heather. "I will hurt you, you [various obscenities]!!!" she growls, consumed by anger.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 June 2016 at 2:14 PM

Lycia yelps as she runs over to Gabby. "Noooooooo" she moans. "Please, no!"

~~~~~

Heather turns invisible and screams a piercing scream. She climbs down the tree and runs behind Lycia, pushing her down so she lands over Gabby's body. She runs next to the tree and hides.

@shadow_girl

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 14 June 2016 at 2:19 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Ashlynn snaps back into reality as she watches Lycia fall on to...Gabby's body?! And she seemed like she was pushed too...Heather?

"Heather, where are you? I know that was you who screamed..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 June 2016 at 2:26 PM

Lycia screams. "She's invisible.. she's invisible.. we're all going to die.." she mutters under her breathe and curses. "GABBY PLEASE NO!!!" she screams and drags gabby into a hiding place.

Heather laughs. "Catch me if you can!" she says running around.

@shadow_girl

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 15 June 2016 at 3:13 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl

Spring was in the forest when she heard a loud noise. She ran through the forest to see what was going on.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 15 June 2016 at 9:10 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Oh chopsticks, what if actually do all die?" Ashlynn mutters, looking around with wide eyes. "Oh gosh!!!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 15 June 2016 at 9:17 PM

Heather shimmers back into visibility. she screams, unable to turn invisible again. "Well, come and fight me!" she roars turning into a lion. she prowls back and forth, waiting for one of them to attack.

@shadow_girl @panda9983

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 16 June 2016 at 12:31 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl

Spring peered into the clearing. It looks like there were four peole having a battle. A lion and three girl one unconscious. She waited to see what will happen and whom to help.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 18 June 2016 at 12:57 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @panda9983

Screaming, Ashlynn runs at Heather. "Why did you do...all of this?! Everything was going so well, and you just HAD to ruin it! Why, [yeep] it?! Why?!!?

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 18 June 2016 at 12:59 PM

Heather watched Ashlynn come at her. She sits down and reaches up with her paws. She pushes her back.

Lycia comes out and sneaks behind Heather. She grabs her and locks her paws behind her back. "Calm down heather.. We don't want to fight you.. Shhhh...." She says as heather turns into a human and calms down.

@shadow_girl

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 18 June 2016 at 1:04 PM

@shadow_girl @lailaluckseal87

Spring guessed that it wasn't a great time to introduce herself. Maybe the unconsious girl can be saved or not. Unluckily she can't heal, but she did find a healing potion in a shop in a nearby city. If she can only give it to them without reavealing herself.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 18 June 2016 at 1:12 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @panda9983

Ashlynn looks at Lycia questionably. "Why are you being so nice to her? I want to hurt her! Look what she did to Gabby!"

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 18 June 2016 at 1:15 PM

@shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87

Spring rolled the potion thourgh a small clearing straight to them while hiding behind a bush.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 18 June 2016 at 1:17 PM

@panda9983 @lailaluckyseal87

Ashlynn notices a potion rolling across the ground. Picking it up, she studies the label. "...A healing potion?" she mutters, looking confused. "Well, might as well give it a go. If it's fake, it won't do anything...."

She walks to Gabby. "Here, a healing potion. Not sure where it came from though."

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 18 June 2016 at 1:20 PM

@shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87

Spring waited to see what will happen.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 18 June 2016 at 3:19 PM

"Stop!" Lycia yells. "We don't know where it came from!" She knocks the potion out of her hands.

~~

Heather nods. "Lycia's right." She says feeling angry again.

@panda9983 you have to wait for the other people to decide what to do, you can't say what they do.

@shadow_girl