The Reincarnates (Roleplay Thread)

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 26 April 2016 at 5:57 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @kivan @pitch1226 @niale @nightmaremoon12

Alyss sighed as things cooled down. "Regardless of what is going in, nobody is going to kill anybody until we figure everything out. Please." She stressed the last word, forcing every ounce if false sympathy she could muster into that single word.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 5:59 PM

"Ok." Gabby said quickly. "I don't want ANY killing going on ever!" She glanced at the others. "Please?" she asked smiling.
@kivan @pitch1226 @niale @nightmaremoon12

@thebrokenvibe

Deleted • 26 April 2016 at 6:08 PM

"It's our goal, but we'll hold of for a day or two attempting to kill him," Amunet said with a lack of emotions. "We can't ensure though."
Eran folded his arms not knowing what to say with a flustered face.
@lailaluckyseal87
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 26 April 2016 at 6:13 PM

@kivan @lailakuckyseal87

"Well I never said you couldn't kill anybody. Just wait until everyone else states their goals and if some match up we can get two birds with one stone." Alyss snapped. "Gods help me. I just want to avoid people being erased because someone couldn't handle the need to take someone out."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 26 April 2016 at 6:18 PM

@thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @niale @lailaluckyseal87

I can't do it... I'm not going to lose my friend again... I don't want to be all alone where nobody knows who I am... Kirio thought. Next time they'll fight Mac, instead of absconding whilst they're distracting. They have 59 days to kill Arui, but they can't make themselves do it.

Both went towards a large tree, which looked like it reached the clouds. Upon closer inspection, it was hollow, with a broken door. Arui went inside first, following with Kirio. It was dirty, but perfect to make it their temporary home.

"Wonder who lives in this tree... It looks like somebody lived here... Are they still alive...?"

Indeed I am! A voice said, then the voice was a fog of shadows, until turning into a female.
"You have 59 days! You're not doing anything to reach your goal, all you're doing is fighting and fighting! You'll be drained of so much energy that you'll lose the urge to keep on going... And then I'll erase you from existience~!"

Kirio created a staff and tried to ram it towards the female's neck, but it phased through.
"Huh...? How did you...?"

The female laughed. "Silly fox, don't you know that you can't hurt me in any way? I'm considered non-existent! I'm just a figment of shadows! Only the ones playing my 'game' are able to see me!"

Arui sighed. "She reminds me of a spirit who's been pestering us when we were 16... I forgot his name..."

"About this certain person... Was he in your school and invaded literally a lot of things?"

"Yes...?" Arui said.

"Was he formerly a student?"

"Yes."

"About him... I killed him. He's too much of a nuisance to handle. He wasn't doing his job well. But it looks like his chaotic neutral complex spreaded towards your friend!" She said pointing at Kirio.

"Huh? What do you mean?!" Kirio yelled out.

"That's for you to find out!" The female then vanished, but reappeared where Cameron and the rest were. Only the ones who were reincarnated could see her.

"Hello! Enjoying your little game of yours?" She covers her mouth with her hand and laughs. "You look like you aren't doing anything to beat my game. In 59 days, you'll lose my game! Why aren't you doing anything to win! Oh, and don't bother attacking me. You can't. I'm void of mass. I'm unable to be hurt in this dimension."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 April 2016 at 6:25 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@kivan
@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12
Sorry I had to take a shower and get food.

"Well, I'm fine with you killing Mac. My goal is to get rid of him. But uh I'm not fine with you killing me." Cameron stood uh and warily looked at Eran.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 26 April 2016 at 6:38 PM

"So... We have to state our goals?" she asked blushing. "Well... One of mine is to kill one of my Ex boyfriends children." she says quickly, not wanting to state the other goal.

She swirled to the figure and stared at her open mouthed. "So you put us through this torture! I will finish your game no matter what!" she snarled at her. @nightmaremoon12

Sorry, i had to eat also.
@kivan
@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12
@pitch1226 Same, i had to eat.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 27 April 2016 at 12:08 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 @niale

Cole, having successfully avoided conflict, headed over. Fixing his gaze on the whatever it was before them. "There's 59 days left. Some of us will be more than fine in that. Just can't be too sure about the rest." He said. "It shouldn't be that difficult to figure out how to solve them." He said.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 April 2016 at 3:27 AM

(The spirit who is with the group of the Reincarnates is the one who started this mess, aka her name is Eresioria.

"I think that guy's name was Xyran." Arui said, dumbfounded.

"Now's not the time to dwell about past memories and anybody who has died along the way. Remember my cousin? He's gone."

Arui sighed. "What cousin? I don't recall you having a cousin. Anyways, we should quickly do our goals at hand, but it seems impossible to do it at this point."

The spirit looked at Cameron, and smiled.
"Well, Mac, looks like you found yourself a host to work with!" She giggles after saying that. "Although he's probably not something I would want to be with."

Looking at Gabby, Eresioria chuckled.
"Oh, child. It won't be easy. You see, you won't be able to beat this game easily, especially when all of you tear each other to bits. When one's goal is murder, it will collapse afterwards. That's how humanity works. It's practically a kill or be killed world. When will you learn?" She then teleported to the rest of the Reincarnates and giggled.
"I'll be watching you, seeing if you will tear each other down like a dog and an owner playing tug of war."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 27 April 2016 at 6:48 AM

"I will complete my goals. I don't have to kill anyone here, except for one who murdered me, but it is his child. He isn't one of us. And i don't have to murder any of us.. I- i have to become a friend to one of my kind." Gabby glared at the ghost, wishing she was just dead still.

@nightmaremoon12 @thebrokenvibe @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 27 April 2016 at 7:20 AM

@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe
@niale

Cameron tugged at his beanie. "It's not like I want to be Mac's host." Cameron looked at the ground and became quiet.

He's easy to take control over, so he'll have to do. He is quite the idiot though.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 April 2016 at 7:21 AM

"Hmm? We'll see about that. If things seem too easy for you all, I'll make the time limit go from 60 days to 30 days, and make this even harder! The stakes will also be increased! Maybe that'll teach you all not to act like ragdolls!" Eresioria cackled, and claw gauntlets appear from her hands. "Besides, this game is just for my amusement, and for me to have fun. I don't expect you to enjoy my game, nor hurt me at this point!"
Then she looked at Cameron. "And, as for you, Mac, I expect you to make life harder for these fools."

Arui looked around at the hollow tree. Using her electricity, she creates a bunch of light for a short period of time.
"There must be some other way to create some light. Can't you create something with the darkness around us, Kirio?"

They nodded no. "It doesn't work like that, and I doubt there's a torch, otherwise we'd burn the tree down. Perhaps oil lanterns exist?" Looking around in the dark light, they felt a stick with a bump at one side. Could this be a match? It felt dry and old, but perhaps it could still work. Next thing they felt with their hands was a box with more matches. Then Kirio used the match to try and light up the area. It worked, and around was an oil lantern, a scroll, an orb, and other areas. They head towards the lantern and heat it up, creating more light.

"Arui, is that the orb you've been looking for?" They asked.

Arui was shocked. Could it be? She approached it, and nothing. It looked like the red orb she needed, but it wasn't it. Then she shook it like an eight-ball. Appearantly it's a red eight-ball. Kind of shocking there. Perhaps the liquid inside would help her. Smashing it towards the ground, Arui noticed a key inside the eightball alongside the blue-ish purple liquid and false fortunes.
"Why do I need a key?" Picking it up, she cleans it off with her cape and places it in her pocket.

Kirio handed the lantern to Arui, and lit another match. Approaching the area where the eight ball is whilst avoiding the shards it, they notice more eight balls, but in different colors. There was one on the side that looked like a cue ball with no windows to see anything.
"Looks like somebody's obsessed with these. I suppose they still live here." Kirio then blew out the match before they could cause any harm.

Eresioria grinned. "Then you picked the right choice, Mac. You're always strong. I like that. Unfortunately you didn't become part of the game's overseer." She could see Mac in front of Cameron in her eyes, even though he's just possessing somebody.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 27 April 2016 at 7:29 AM

Gabby stares at Eresioria . "No! 30 days isn't enough!" she says. "It's hard for me to make friends, i need at least 40!" she sighs, realizing she is going to die now.

@pitch1226
@nightmaremoon12 @thebrokenvibe @niale

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 27 April 2016 at 7:35 AM

@nightmaremoon12

Cameron could feel Mac stir inside him, becoming restless.

My pleasure. Torturing people is what I possess for! Stupid mortals, they fall so easily. Of course I'm strong! Who do you think I am? Some nature spirit? Ugh, all they want is peace and happiness. That's crap to me. As for not being part of the game's overseer, that's not my problem. I've got lives to ruin and I'd prefer to do it this way.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 April 2016 at 7:45 AM

Eresioria grinned. "Excellent. I haven't possessed anybody ever since I became the new overseer since the other vanished..."
Looking at Gabby, her grin fades and turned into a grimace.
"30 days isn't too short! I've seen a Reincarnate who had just completed this game in under a month! They were pretty strong and felt like they knew what to do. They're probably dead of old age. But, you can make more friends when this game is over! Besides, you're responsible of making the timelines of this world! The timeline that a fox and a human has made basically was hideous. Glad I decided to tell some time traveler to take me to this timeline before he died." Then she grinned.
"Well, enough talking, don't you have a game to do?" She sunk towards the ground, and vanished.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 27 April 2016 at 4:18 PM

Gabby stared at the spot she was, her thoughts spinning in her head. "It's all my fault.." she muttered staring at the spot where Eresioria vanished. "No one will have enough time, we all are going to die.." she shifted into a wolf and slunk into the forest and layed down next to a tree. "It's all my fault..." she muttered again and again.

@nightmaremoon12 @pitch1226 @thebrokenvibe @niale

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 27 April 2016 at 6:57 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12 @niale @pitch1226

"It's not your fault. And there will be enough time. We just got to get a move on now." Cole said as he trailed after Gabby. Crouching beside her and the tree he grinned. "Come on, me and Alyss will help you out with your goal. Mine is relatively simple to reach at least."

Deleted • 27 April 2016 at 7:06 PM

"Well I need to get going and find my other goal," Eran flew up and went away finding the old king. "He must be old or immortal by now." He flew back just realizing he didn't know where he was going. "Does anyone know where to get a map from here?"
Amunet was deciding if she should introduce herself to the man who had a spirit they had to kill. If that person would remember both of them.
"Would a ritual work to get the spirit out to kill Mac...?" She mumbled underneath her breath.
@pitch1226
@thebrokenvibe
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 27 April 2016 at 7:10 PM

@niale @lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12 @pitch1226

"The town just outside the woods. A small store sells them." Alyss said off handedly. She was more worried over how she was going to continue to play off being reincarnated.

Obviously something had bothered the group, but she just didn't know what it was.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 27 April 2016 at 7:12 PM

"I don't want to.." she muttered. "It's my fault.."

~~

I made a new character, Will make profile later!

Heather woke with a start. She brushed her long hair out of her face. "Where the [yeep] am i?" she asked herself looking around the woods she was in.

You have 60 days to kill Gabby

Kill gabby? she thought smirking. Yes please! I hate her! She was my ENEMY in our days!

Heather got up and looked around. Immediately she spotted Gabby and the others. Piece of cake! she thought grabbing her knife and turning invisible.

She snuck past the others, to where gabby was laying. Once i stab her i'm not invisible anymore. she thought smirking. She looked for a good place to stab her. She took the knife and aimed for her heart. She plunged the knife into her rib cage, missing her heart. DANG! she thought.

She stabbed gabby 3 more times, her leg, her waist, and her upper arm. She realized she wasn't invisible, she had re-appeared after the knife first touched gabby. She climbed up the nearest tree and stood there holding the knife, ready to attack. "Don't come near me!" Heather yelled.

~~~

Gabby screamed. She screamed louder than anything she had heard before. She saw a girl appear over her, stabbing her. "HELP!" she yelled. "SHE'S MURDERING ME!" she desperately gasped, tying to take in air. She watched the girl climb the tree and yell words.

Gabby couldn't hear anything, the pain was excruciating. "Help!" she moaned but it came out more like a bunch of jumbled words.

@thebrokenvibe @nightmaremoon12 @pitch1226

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 April 2016 at 7:34 PM

(It's still 60 days.)

Eresioria smirked, and reappeared from the ground.

"Looks like a newcomer came. And she appears to be murderous. Perhaps I'll make the stakes even harder for everybody~" She became solid and was able to hit, but her gauntlets were in charge.

Examining the scrolls nearby, Arui decided to read them.
"It looks like a map of some sorts... Of the entire continent. Looks like it. But it's different. It's not new like it should be. It feels so old fashioned. Perhaps there's something behind." Flipping behind, she saw a random scramble of words. It looked like an incantation of something. Then there was a drawing that looked like the loss.jpg comic on one corner. It looked like it was drawn by a toddler as well.
"What's this artifact of japes doing here?"

Hearing screams, Kirio and Arui looked behind.
"What was that?!" Kirio yelled out.

"It's probably nothing. Besides, those fools are not our problem." Arui sighed. She then raveled the scroll and decided to put it in safekeeping. She also grabbed the large blank cue ball just in case. It looked heavy and felt like there was something in it.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 27 April 2016 at 7:41 PM

Gabby screamed one more time before closing her eyes in pain. She struggled not to pass out. She murmured "Im gonna die, she murdered me. I'm gonna die.. Just let me die.. The pain is too much... it hurts..."
~~~~
Heather cackled at her pain. "DIE GABBY! DIE SO I CAN LIVE!" she smirked at the others. "Don't think about coming up here!" she scolded.

@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 27 April 2016 at 7:52 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12

Cole scowled. "Hold still." He said, pointing his staff at Gabby's wounds. "They won't heal as evenly as Alyss' but they'll heal." He said.

~~~~~

Alyss scowled. "So sick of people killing others." She growled. She marched over to Heather swinging up into the tree, staff discarded and her own blades drawn.

"Come on then. Let's see you try and take me down." She spat, glaring at the girl.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 27 April 2016 at 8:12 PM

"I don't deserve healing." Gabby said. "I've done to much harm." She got up and looked at Heather. Gabby stood there Horror-struck. "Heather?" she squeaked. She scowled at her angrily. "Why do you do this to me? Why do you hate me? Why have you tried to kill me my entire life?"

~~~~~~~

Heather cackled at Gabby. Her eyes flashed menacingly. "I hate you. No explanation needed." She glared at Alyss. "I'm killing Gabby no matter what!"

Heather turned into a black panther, shimmered into invisibility. Making no noise whatsoever. She grabbed Alyss by the leg and bit her.

She turned human and visible again. "I WILL KILL YOU GABBY!" she screeched

@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 27 April 2016 at 8:21 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@pitch1226
@niale

Alyss managed to yank her leg back as she felt unseen jaws close around the toe of her shoe.

"Such a pest." She grumbled as she jumped down beside Gabby. "We won't be letting you die so easily now. Give us some fighting spirit." She said, drawing her bow and aiming at Heather.

In a second she had released an arrow. Aiming for the woman's knee cap, hoping to at least disable her if it hit home.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 27 April 2016 at 8:33 PM

Heather tried to dodge the arrow, but didn't succeed. The arrow scraped the edge of her kneepcap and she scowled menacingly. "You asked for it!" she screamed, pulling the arrow out painfully.

She turns into a lion and attempts to bite Alyss's neck. She aimed, and pounced.

@nightmaremoon12
@pitch1226
@niale
@thebrokenvibe

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 April 2016 at 8:39 PM

Eresioria is probably the most neutral character I have ever made.

Eresioria then used her gauntlets to grasp on to Heather as tight as possible.
"Child, don't think somebody's not watching you~ I will remove you from this game if you act up and go on a murder rampage... This game is supposed to be fair. How about I make it so that you have 15 days?" She chuckled.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 27 April 2016 at 8:39 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12 @pitch1226 @niale

Alyss simply grinned, a savage animalistic grin as she ducked and rolled away from Heather. Grateful the other was stopped she grabbed her staff and headed towards Gabby again.

She stood beside the girl and looked down at her with sad eyes.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 27 April 2016 at 8:42 PM

"LET ME GO!" heather screamed. She thrashed around trying to break free. "LET ME GO OR I WILL KILL YOU!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby stood there horrorstruck. "What did i do to deserve this?" she asked with tears in her eyes. "Im better off dead then causing wars!"

@nightmaremoon12
@pitch1226
@niale
@thebrokenvibe

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 April 2016 at 8:45 PM

Eresioria grinned.
"You can't kill somebody that doesn't exist. I'm just nothing. Only Reincarnates can see me. Heck, non-Reincarnates would make you look silly! Be glad at this state I can't kill you!" She teleported herself and Heather towards the tree where Arui and Kirio are in, and dropped her there.