The Reincarnates (Roleplay Thread)

in Roleplaying

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 7:43 PM

"Blah Blah Blah.." Heather says boredly. "Yeah right."

~~~
Gabby turns to everyone. She feels weird as words flash through her eyes. Ashlynn is now your friend. You have completed one goal, NOW GO COMPLETE THE OTHER ONE! Gabby smiles at Ashlynn. "So i guess we're friends now!" she says cheerfully.

"I'm going to complete my goal, I will be back in a little while, probably half an hour. I have planned how this will go." She wrenches the knife from Heather's hand. "Goodbye everyone! See ya later!"

She runs into the city and jogs to the town hall. Gabby walks inside and closes the door behind her. She walks up to the front desk. "Hello!" she says to the person there. "Might you know where Hunter Askini lives? He is an old friend of mine and I want to pay him a visit."

The girl looks at her curiously. "Friend?" she asks. "He is a hundred and ten yet he still lives with his unmarried children." She looks through the files. "He lives four houses down, right side of here, left side of the road." She hands her a paper with directions.

"Thanks!" gabby says with false enthusiasm. She takes the papers and walks outside. She looks at the sky and realizes how little time she has. Gabby jogs to the house the woman described. She twists the doorknob and opens the door. Thank goodness it's unlocked! she thinks.

She peers inside, and sees the lights are off. She looks back outside and with her elbow she rubs her fingerprints off the doorknob. She walks back inside and sneaks upstairs. She opens a door quietly and sees Hunter sleeping. Curse you. she thinks bitterly. She closes the door and walks towards another room.

She opens the door and sees a grown man sleeping. "Jackpot!" she thinks. She takes the knife out and aims it over his heart. A tear trickles down her face because she doesn't want to be doing this, yet she does. She takes the knife and plunges it deep into his heart.

Gabby takes the knife out again and stabs him. He wakes up and gabby slits his throat. He dies from blood loss and gabby runs outside and back into the woods clutching the blood stained knife and crying. "There." she sniffles. "I did it, I killed someone." she sinks to her knees sobbing. "I can't believe I did it, I killed someone! I'm a murderer" she sobs again.
~~~

Hunter wakes up hearing a short scream and someone running down the stairs. He grabs his cane and wobbles into his sons room. "MURDER!" he yells wobbling outside. "MURDER!" he yells repeatedly. "HELP!"

As the police arrive at his house they question him. "When did you discover this? Do you know anyone with anything against you? E.T.C" He answers all their questions, yet they find no evidence.

The police study his house and look for evidence. They come back outside and talk to him calmly. "We found no evidence anyone did this. We're sorry but we have to close this case, it's impossible to know who did this."

He yells at them. "My son was just murdered! Your closing the case?" he sobs. The police grab his arm. Hunter's children were outside and crying. "Everyone!" the police yells. "Come with me, your coming to the police station and sleeping there!!" Everyone gets in the car and rides to the police station.

Once they arrive at the police station they all go choose beds. They sob and hug each other. "He didn't deserve to die." one said. "He was too nice! I can't believe someone had something against him.

Meanwhile, at Hunter's house the police are looking around. They find a fingerprint on the doorknob and walk nextdoor. They knock on the door and a lady opens it. "Oh! Hello police Officers!" she exclaims. "What brings you here so late?"

One police holds up his gun. "Put your hands up!" he snaps. "You murdered Hunter Askini's son and are going to jail!" The police put handcuffs on her and drag her off to jail.

At the prison they question her, then they give her an orange jumpsuit and lock her in jail. "You're staying her for the rest of your life for MURDER!" they say locking the door. "Goodbye!" He says laughing.

@thebrokenvibe @nightmaremoon12 @shadow_girl @pitch1226
HOLY COW!!! 4,400 LETTERS!?!?!? LONGEST POST EVER!

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 30 April 2016 at 7:53 PM

@thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12

Ashlynn groans. The first half-decent person she's met so far just ran away. Well, isn't that just dandy.

She looks at the people around her. "Well", she probes, "What are your names?" Seriously, what are their names? When no one answers, she decides to listen for sounds.

She hears crying. Who's crying? What's happening?

As much as she hates it, she gets up and moves towards the sound.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 April 2016 at 7:53 PM

@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12
@shadow_girl
@lailaluckyseal87
@niale

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Can someone update me on whats going on?

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 30 April 2016 at 7:55 PM

@pitch1226 sure!

Gabby just murdered Hunter Askini's son, and has become Ashlynn's friend, completing both her goals. Heather is a squirrel.

I'm sorry, I'm not much of a help.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 7:58 PM

Gabby kneels down and sobs uncontrollably. I think I'm going insane! she thinks still sobbing and hiccuping. I can't stop crying. I don't want to stop. "I'm sorry." she says crying. "I can't stop crying."

@shadow_girl @pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12 @niale

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 30 April 2016 at 8:05 PM

@thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12

Ashlynn feels a sudden sweep of sympathy come over her. "There, now. You'll be fine. And, if it makes you feel any better, whatever happened can't be all that bad. You're the only sane person I've actually met so far! What could you have done?"

She pats Gabby's back awkwardly. "You'll be fine," she says again, more to herself then to Gabby,"you'll be fine. It's not like you killed anyone or anything."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 8:07 PM

Gabby smiles weakly at Ashlynn. She stops crying but tears stream down her face. She sits against a tree, staring at her hands. "I.." She says shakily "I m-murdered s-someone."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 30 April 2016 at 8:08 PM

@thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @niale @lailaluckyseal87

(Kirio will bend the rules just a little bit. 😸)

Eresioria then teleports to Gabby.
"You have completed your goal, and perhaps you'll want to have a wish, right? Perhaps a wish to get you out of this mess? Say any wish, and I'll make it come true. Surprisingly, you're quicker than I know." She grins at what she had said.
"But, I won't let you go that easily. You're still in my game!"

The voices are loud at Kirio, and they aren't able to control their body. A knife appeared out of nowhere, as they attempt to stab Arui.

"What are you-" Then the knife missed and stabbed her right arm.

"Kirio, what's going on? Don't tell me they're coming back... You have to snap out of it!" She put her left hand on her right arm, as she tried to shake them out of the possession.

"I... They're coming back..."

It then started to get darker and darker, and it became 7:03 PM.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 8:09 PM

"What!" Gabby says to Eresioria. "No! I finished my goals, but I don't know what to wish for.." she glances around awkwardly. "Can i have some time?" she asks.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 April 2016 at 8:13 PM

@shadow_girl Thanks! Sorry for the late reply, my computer was being glitch. Happy you could join! BTW love your last comment XD
@lailaluckyseal87
@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12
@niale

Cameron looked at Ashlynn, warily. Another person he would have to be careful about. He observed her from the low branch he sat on and tugged at his beanie.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 30 April 2016 at 8:16 PM

Ashlynn gulps. "Oh. Well, then."

She sits down besides Gabby. "Well, in that case, I'm sure you had an excellent reason. Listen. You're not a horrible person just because you killed someone. Trust me, we all have to do things we don't like."

She thinks.

"Let me tell you a story."

"When I was a girl, I used to love to play in the forest near my house. Every day, I'd go out, and since this was before I was part bird, I'd watch the animals I'd see with amazement."

"Then, one day, my mom told me to go to the woods and get a bird. When I asked why, she told me to just go, it was nothing."

"I went, and I found a bird. It was a small, delicate little thing. A sparrow. I cradled it in my hands, and took it back to the house."

"My mom, she gave me a syringe filled with a blueish liquid. Inject the bird, she said. Will it hurt the bird, I asked. She smiled sadly. Like nothing you've ever felt, she said. And I cried, but I listened to my mother, and I injected the bird."

"I killed it. My mother was a scientist. She told me to inject the bird, and I did, and it killed it."

"My mother sighed. "Oh well", she said. And she pulled me inside to help her with the experiment she was doing, as if nothing had happened."

Ashlynn realized she was crying too. "It's all right", she said again.

She hoped that it really was.

Deleted • 30 April 2016 at 8:19 PM

Eran found the king's lair with the map of this place. He flew to there quickly, hoping to finish that king off soon. He must be old and frail by now. It's about 80 years now since the time passed when they were alive. Amunet joined Eran to help him out then soon both of them can help each other with somehow getting the spirit out of the man and kill it. He became a mouse to get into the lair. He quietly sneaked up into the old man's bed. Amunet watched from a far creating rain for dramatic effects for everyone.

Eran turned back into his original form and sank his fangs into the man's hand. Soon his life will be over if they don't find out what got him. Eran preferred someone slowly dying instead of instantly. He became into a mouse again to sneak out of the palace.

Amunet and Eran met up again.
"You can wait here and watch him and make it assured that he'll die, while I find out how to kill Mac," Amunet ordered Eran. He sighed of what he has committed, but it was his goal.

@nightmaremoon12
@pitch1226
@shadow_girl
@lailaluckyseal87
@thebrokenvibe

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 8:26 PM

Gabby hugged Ashlynn and cried with her. Suddenly she sat up straight like electrocuted. "Thats it!" she exclaims. "You're part bird because of that!" she takes a deep breathe. "Your part bird because of that experiment, it probably had something to do with your DNA or blood." She hugged Ashlynn .

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 April 2016 at 8:27 PM

@shadow_girl
@niale
@lailaluckyseal87
@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12

Cameron listened to what Ashlynn said. Boy, did he know about doing stuff he didn't want to do. He climbed down from the tree and looked at Gabby.
"I'm sorry I wouldn't help you. I should have." He gave her a hug.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 8:31 PM

Gabby hugged Cameron as tightly as possible. "It's ok. I understand now, with mac, it wasn't your fault." she lets go of Cameron and wipes her eyes anxiously. She blushes because she was embarrassed because her face was probably super red.

@shadow_girl @pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12 @niale @thebrokenvibe

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 30 April 2016 at 8:32 PM

@thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @niale @lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl

Eresioria then sighed, seeing that everybody is now finishing their tasks quickly. Using her overseer powers, she could just use her mind to say a few things about this game.

"Since more newcomers have arrived, I suppose I'll make everything harder and give you 25 days to complete your goals. You can cope with that, right?"

Kirio stopped what their doing, and sat down on the ground.
"This... What did I do..."

It began to rain harder towards the ground.

Arui sat down next to Kirio and went towards their shoulder.
"I understand what must be done, but I have a different task to do. We should better get a move on, we now have 25 days rather than 60."

Both stood up, and Arui looked around.
"Last time I checked the twins were with the king as he sealed them off. Maybe he's still in the same area?"

Kirio nodded. "Let's hope so."

Both ran northwest, where the king was and the orb was at. It was at his room, locked, awaiting for the right key to open it, as the two souls of purple and red chase each other around.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 April 2016 at 8:34 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@shadow_girl
@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe

Cameron lets go and blushes badly. "So, uh, what now? You finished your goals so what are you going to wish for? You can finially get out of this mess!" He smiled shyly.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 30 April 2016 at 8:37 PM

Eresioria teleported next to Gabby.
"I'll give you 25 days to make a wish. You're still in the game unless that wish is done."
She wore a large black hat that looks like they're in a picnic party.
"You should probably get out of the rain. I know that if a player is sick they're going to worry more about their health than their existence. A tree isn't going to help anybody at all."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 8:38 PM

"I don't know." gabby says. "And i don't want to "get out of this mess" I like you guys and want to help you. What should i wish for?" she sighs confused.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 30 April 2016 at 8:45 PM

"You're still going to be in this timeline, just out of this game. This timeline is the start of all of these timelines the others may be in, and perhaps they'll start a different one." Eresioria then focused her energy on teleporting everybody around her, and teleported to the hollowed tree.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 8:49 PM

"I wish.." Gabby begins. "That everyone I love including me lives forever, unless i stop loving them then they will die." she smiles. "thank you for everything." she says to Cameron. "I'm probably leaving, and I'll never see you again. I'm really going to miss you." she says her eyes filling with tears. She hugs Cameron and doesn't let go.

@shadow_girl
@pitch1226
@nightmaremoon12 Plz don't make me leave everyone yet!
@niale
@thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 30 April 2016 at 8:51 PM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12 @niale @shadow_girl

Cole groaned as he received the news if 25 days. Without Alyss to guide him he was struggling blind to his former home.

Bidding the others a farewell he walked off, relying on his former skills of tracking to find out where the old place lay.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 8:55 PM

Heather begins to shake in anger. She grabs her knife off the ground. "GABBY NO!" she screams. "IM GOING TO DIE NOW!" she clutches the knife until her knuckles are white. (Heather is going crazy XD) She stomps over to Cameron and stabs him in the side. heather then turns into a squirrel, drops the knife, and runs up a tree and screams at gabby. "I HATE YOU! IM GONNA DIE! YOU RUINED THIS FOR ME! HOW COULD YOU!"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 April 2016 at 8:55 PM

@thebrokenvibe
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@shadow_girl

Cameron was a bit shocked, but gently hugged Gabby back. When she didn't let go he just sat there, wondering what to do.

"Well, if you leave, don't feel guilty. This is what you've work for, right? To get out of here?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 8:57 PM

"But i don't want to get out of here. I worked so I could win.. Not leave you guys." she whimpers. She lets go of Cameron and turns towards Eriosoria "Please don't make me leave." she begs and pleads. "Please! Please! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 April 2016 at 9:02 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@shadow_girl
@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe

Cameron yelled in pain when the knife was inserted into his side. He looked at Heather, eyes full of fury. "You [yeep]ing [yeep]hole... I've had... enough of you..."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 9:06 PM

"Cameron!" Gabby screeches. "No! Remember Mac!" she panics and then runs her hand along his side, healing it. She winces in pain as she gets a cut on her ankle, because it had gotten worse. "Please cameron!" she says.

~~~

Heather laughed at his words. "Whatever you say moron." she mutters. "I don't care!"

@shadow_girl
@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 April 2016 at 9:27 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@niale No. Just no.

Cameron shot a look at Gabby. "Stay out of this." He took out his knife and glared at Heather. "Why don't you come down here and fight me, you coward?"

Deleted • 30 April 2016 at 9:27 PM

Amunet and Eran had a zipping sting in their heads, it was like a bullet went through the heads. They knew someone else other than themselves were killing Mac or Cameron. If Mac doesn't die and Cameron does, they won't have a person to help them kill Mac.
They both zoomed over flying towards the three. Giving a snarl they hiss once they got there. It thundered loudly and Amunet made lightning strikes in the sky angrily, their aggressive side was soon appearing.
@lailaluckyseal87
@pitch1226
@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12
@shadow_girl

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 April 2016 at 9:29 PM

"Ok." Gabby says edging away nervously. I need to ask him out! she thinks. Since they are fighting I guess I should wait..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather turned into a tiger and jumped out of the tree. She sunk down, ready to pounce. "I'll be glad to!" she hisses.

@shadow_girl
@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226