The Reincarnates (Roleplay Thread)

in Roleplaying

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 3:30 PM

"but..." she says confused. "You said that Mac needs you as a vessel? how can he be a nobody? And about earlier, It's not my fault i have to kill somebody." she looks at her feet. "I'm sorry i read your mind earlier."

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 3:38 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"What I'm saying is, it's not important. So please drop it." Again, Cameron tried to get up, this time successfully. He leaned against the tree for support. "I know you're sorry. Just... please don't do it again." He didn't want to say it, but there were many private things he had in his mind. "And I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I cant help you."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 3:44 PM

"ok." she says. "But do you know any places we could stay around here?" she looks around frowning. "I'll probably just sleep in the woods.

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 3:49 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@niale

"Have no idea. This is where I woke up this morning." Cameron still had no idea where he was. He felt tired. Cameron yawned and felt his eyes droop. He wasn't sure if it was from the blood loss or from the long day, but Cameron felt like he could sleep for a year. "I'll probably sleep here too. Better than the city. To many people." His last sentence he said more to himself than to Gabby.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 3:54 PM

"I'm tired now." she said shifting into a wolf and laying down. "Tomorrow I'll work on my goals." She closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep.

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 4:03 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@niale

Cameron watched Gabby fall asleep. He leaned against the tree and looked at the sky. Stars began to appear. Soon he couldn't stay awake any longer. Cameron laid down in the grass and closed his eyes. Soon he was asleep.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 4:13 PM

Gabby had nightmares. She dreamed about when she was murdered. Her parents and her boyfriend had walked into her room. Her boyfriend took a knife and stabbed her 6 times in each leg, twice in the face, and 3 times per arm. Then, they forced her to drink some liquid and she began to choke. She had coughed blood and then everything went dark.

Gabby woke up and uttered a small scream. She quickly covered her mouth in fear of walking Cameron up. She looked down and realized she was human again. She had beads of sweat running down her face, and sweat was everywhere. She suddenly felt wet, sticky liquid everywhere and searing pain.

She realized she had six cuts per leg, very deep and oozing blood, two cuts on her face, and three cuts per arm. She screamed loudly then covered her mouth. She stared at herself as blood poured out and covered the grass, some of it even got on cameron.

@pitch1226 The cuts can't kill her, read weakness profile in discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@niale

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 4:24 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 But wouldn't she die from blood loss? And how did some of it get on Cameron?
@niale

Cameron jerked awake to the scream. The sudden movement hurt his leg. "Ow. What? What is going on?" He felt something sticky on his hands. Was he bleeding again? He looked at Gabby, blood pouring everywhere. "What is happening?!"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 24 April 2016 at 5:00 PM

@thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @niale @lailaluckyseal87

"Arui! You're alive!" Kirio said, with a joyful glee on their face.

"Alright alright. We should probably go get some food. It's getting late and the afterlife doesn't have food. And we won't have the afterlife in two months." Arui said.

The two ran towards the outskirts of a forest and saw somebody going to the forest as well. They decided to examine it.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 5:09 PM

"I don't know!" She yelled in fear. "I dreamed about... About when i was murdered, and now where i was stabbed in the dream is real!" She glanced around looking at everywhere blood was. "Argh! Someone help me!"

@pitch1226 No, because it's... It's hard to explain XD It's painfull, and feels real, but it's not really very real. Know what i mean? She can pass out though, just not die.

@nightmaremoon12
@niale

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 5:15 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 no XD
@nightmaremoon12
@niale

"Well first stop panicking. Deep breathes." Cameron shakily got up. He looked at Gabby and thought for a moment. He took out his knife.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 5:18 PM

"Okay." she said nervously. Suddenly, the forest began to spin. She closed her eyes and put her hand on the tree trunk, then she fell to the ground and everything went black.

@pitch1226 (She didn't use her healing power cuz she wanted to see WHY this was happening. I would have done that for real if this happened to me 😋)

@nightmaremoon12
@niale

Deleted • 24 April 2016 at 5:21 PM

"Ooo, what is that man doing now?" Amunet whispered
"I don't know, but he does look so familiar!" Eran replied.
They both were grossed out by the blood. Amunet didn't want to smell the blood so she created a rain above those two and washed the blood away.
@pitch1226
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 24 April 2016 at 5:21 PM

Arui gasped at what's happening. She wanted to see, but at the same time, not.

Kirio was shocked. Out of the current emotion, they transformed into their gumiho form. Getting out of hiding, they started the shout.
"What is going on over here?!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 5:23 PM

Gabby was still blacked out, but her wounds continued to bleed. She layed there unconscious and bleeding. The rain cloud washed away the blood, but her wounds bled even worse.

@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 5:26 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@niale
@nightmaremoon12

Cameron took off his sweatshirt and used his knife to cut strips of it. He then walked over to Gabby's body and wrapped the strips around the cuts to help with the bleeding. "I didn't ruin my sweatshirt for you to die on me. WAKE UP!"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 5:30 PM

@pitch1226 DANG NOTIFICATIONS!

Gabby is still blacked out. The strips help slow down the bleeding but it continues. She moves her head to the side, but doesn't wake up (yet).

@pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12 @niale

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 5:35 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@niale
@nightmaremoon12

Cameron wiped the rain off his face that was just replaced with more droplets. He looked up to see a gumiho. "I don't have time for this," he grumbled to himself. He made a small force field around Gabby and himself. It wouldn't last long though. "Gabby I swear if you don't wake up, I'm going to have to use the knife."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 5:38 PM

Gabby doesn't wake up ( XD) but she stirs a little bit. While she is out she keeps dreaming about her murder over and over again. She doesn't wake up even though she keeps dreaming about her murder.

@pitch1226
@nightmaremoon12
@niale

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 5:43 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 Why doesn't she wake up? This getting slightly repetitive.
@niale
@nightmaremoon12

Seeing the she stirs, Cameron sided against the knife as a wake up call. He just watches her unsure what to do. The force field collapses, but Cameron pays no attention to it.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 24 April 2016 at 5:44 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12 @niale

Alyss, aggravated to the point of snapping, turned to Cole as Arui and Kirio left them.

"Looks like we're free to explore the woods I guess. Let's go investigate this entire thing." Coke said, resting a hand on his friends shoulder. "And once that is cleared up we can go and set to work on our missions. Sound good?" He asked grinning.

Alyss simply nodded, following her friend as he led the way to the woods.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 5:46 PM

Gabby wakes suddenly. "Ow!" she says as the pain begins to come back. "What just happened?" She asked looking around at the people. "Why are there so many people here?"

@pitch1226
@nightmaremoon12
@niale

Deleted • 24 April 2016 at 5:49 PM

Amunet hissed when more blood came, she stopped the rain glaring at it. Eran was grossed out and cringed a little by the blood. Who is it that the girl didn't die yet? Is what they pondered about.
"Does she see us in these trees?" Amunet asked Eran.
"No, I think she is referring to the others down there." He replied.
@lailaluckyseal87
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226
@nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 5:50 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe
@niale

Cameron shrugged, "Probably because they saw you bleeding like crazy. And I don't know, you tell me." He sat under the tree, wondering what had happened.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 24 April 2016 at 5:54 PM

@niale @lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12

Alyss grabbed Cole's arm as they reached a certain point. Staying hidden in the darkness of trees she gripped her staff and squinted to see through the trees.

"It's just a group of people with another bleeding. Although she looks just fine from my perspective. I'll probably go and see if they need healing once she isn't so, I don't know, out of it." Alyss explained as she and Cole weaved through the trees, successfully staying out of sight.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 5:54 PM

"I- I don't know what happened. I dreamed about my murder, then i woke up and all the places i got stabbed were actually bleeding and cut.." She tries to sit up and the room spins so she lays back down.

@pitch1226
@nightmaremoon12
@niale

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 5:59 PM

@niale
@lailaluckysela87
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe

Cameron looked at Gabby. "That makes no sense. Why and how could that happen?" He wished he hadn't ripped his sweatshirt up. Cameron started to become a little cold.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 6:02 PM

"I don't know." She says. "I agree, how is it possible?" She looks at Cameron. He is probably cold, i know i am. She remembers that she can summon fire. "Cameron, can you gather some sticks and pile them up?" she asks him.

@pitch1226
@nightmaremoon12
@niale

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 24 April 2016 at 6:13 PM

Kirio sighed, then became normal again.
"This is confusing. All I want to do is solve my problems and be different. I just want to get out of this mess. We came here for nothing."

Arui looked at them.
"What's wrong? You've been acting strange last time we spoke to each other, which was centuries ago."

Kirio then looked at her. "That's the point. I wish you were there with me when I died. You couldn't because you had to protect yourself. Stupid creatures from those other stars. They were looking for me! Why am I so important and why did they need me dead? At least I won't have to bother with them anymore." Creating a pole, they point it at Arui. "I just want to be different. No more being somebody I hate. I never liked having this Chaotic Neutral complex. Since I was born evil, I wanted to be different. Maybe my next life would let me be that way." The pole disappeared, and they looked at Gabby.
"So... Are you okay?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 24 April 2016 at 6:15 PM

"I don't know.." she said. "It's really weird, i dreamed about my murder, i got stabbed in the places im bleeding, and they became real!"

@pitch1226
@nightmaremoon12
@niale