Foo & Amma Contest! (updated to fit the rules)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Deleted • 28 November 2016 at 1:46 AM

Someone has won and us making their decision

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 28 November 2016 at 1:50 AM

Wow that was fast XD

Congrats whoever won lol

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 28 November 2016 at 1:51 AM

@dappne6

Thats not fair we werent even all online though??? I pm'd you and never even got the task ;^;

Deleted • 28 November 2016 at 1:54 AM

@momokie they figured it out long b4 u answerd!

They have chosen eliminated and give away 1 but they are deciding who still.

So they used random number generator for both but the one who wins a token is - @cloud-n-bolt s team!!!

I will announce the losers shortly

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 28 November 2016 at 4:12 AM

@purple17 erm purplecloud maybe? i dunno im awful with names got any good ideas?

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 28 November 2016 at 6:28 AM

@dappne6

I didn't realize that you put down that you have decided to close sign ups early. It would of been nice to state in your topic to everyone that you would begin the contest so everyone would know to be on the lookout for tasks. I didn't even bother to look at your contest because I thought it would begin on the 30th and didn't receive any notification that it would begin.

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 28 November 2016 at 8:57 AM

@poptarts

I didnt even think of that, your totally right :c

395 posts

gogetavegito2498 • 28 November 2016 at 9:06 AM

@dappne6 Yeah this is not fair! ☹️

Deleted • 28 November 2016 at 2:00 PM

@poptarts @momokie @gogetavegito2498 No what you are doing to me is not fair! I am giving away my best creature and all u can do is whine and complain!!!

395 posts

gogetavegito2498 • 28 November 2016 at 2:03 PM

But please make like a fixed time at which will the stuff will be released in sorry if you were offended I really am I don't know when to expect something @dappne6 ❤️

Deleted • 28 November 2016 at 2:10 PM

They have chosen eliminated and give away 1 but they are deciding who still.

So they used random number generator for both but the one who wins a token is - @cloud-n-bolt s team!!!

I will announce the losers shortly

34 posts

eggcaveteam • 28 November 2016 at 2:47 PM

After further review from eggcaveteam, we have deemed this contest a suspicious contest for the following reasons:

(1) Multiple past violations of the rules. (see all mod posts in this and past topic for details)

(2) No clear indication of how tasks are run. What do the various tokens even mean? How do they work? How do teams get eliminated?

(3) Unfair posting of tasks. Not all teams are able to participate and in some cases only one team is able to actually participate in the task.

(4) Changing start time of contest with out any warning to participants.

These above points are against our contest guidelines, although the contest operator will not be formally banned at this time. PLEASE ENTER THIS CONTEST AT YOUR OWN RISK, THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF BEING SCAMMED, SHOULD YOU TRANSFER AWAY ITEMS OR EC ON BEHALF OF THIS CONTEST.

Deleted • 28 November 2016 at 2:54 PM

I'm tired of this, @wild_wonders your team won tell me who gets what

I don't care if this is 'against the rules'

395 posts

gogetavegito2498 • 28 November 2016 at 2:54 PM

You spelt the name worng 😸 @dappne6

Deleted • 28 November 2016 at 2:55 PM

@gogetavegito2498 ik

@wild_wonders

395 posts

gogetavegito2498 • 28 November 2016 at 2:57 PM

Yeah just wanted to do another post so you can get the ping to her! @dappne6

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 28 November 2016 at 3:22 PM

@dappne6

I'm not whining nor am I complaining. I am simply stating my concerns. (I apologize if what I have said came out to be as ungrateful in my older post, it was not my intention.) I'm sure you would be confused as well if you didn't receive any notification that the contest had started early? I am sorry if I have offended you in anyways for I do not wish to upset you nor anyone. I do wish you luck for the contest and I decided to drop out from it. "^-^ Don't think I can really work with the task if you post them that late since our times zones are probably vastly different.
Goodluck to everyone who is participating.

Female
193 posts

purple17 • 28 November 2016 at 3:31 PM

@cloud-n-bolts
Yeah, that seems fine

@dappne6
I suggest you should post the task and set a certain time to answer, so that it would not just be a matter of whoever finds the task first.

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 28 November 2016 at 3:40 PM

@dappne6

I dont think we are whining or complaining, we are trying to keep things fair as contests should be. It was your choice to use the prizes you did and thats not something the contestants should feel bad about. Sorry @Niale im dropping this contest as its unfair to participants. Congrats @Wild_wonders on getting the prizes. Im sorry if I have hurt anyones feelings or offended anyone, I just want to stand up for whats just and fair, this is a kids game after all. ♡

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 28 November 2016 at 3:41 PM

@dappne6
We already chose 2 users to eliminate in our conversation (if you were watching each post and being updated for yourself><)

Deleted • 28 November 2016 at 4:16 PM

@gogetavegito2498 Ok, Thanks😊

@wild_wonders U guys won, U need to decide who gets Foo

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 28 November 2016 at 4:17 PM

We already decided I'm getting the foo and @Leafmelody is getting the amma 😊

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 28 November 2016 at 5:10 PM

@dappne6
Oh my god! 😱 Thank you so much 😊

But still, I will dedicate the Amma to all these participants ❤️ I understand that some people live in different time zones and are available at different days, and I respect your views ❤️

395 posts

gogetavegito2498 • 28 November 2016 at 5:13 PM

*nothing*

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 28 November 2016 at 5:14 PM

@gogetavegito2498
Actually they can, so long as the prizes are still given out. Which at least one has.

395 posts

gogetavegito2498 • 28 November 2016 at 5:20 PM

Oh ok ☹️

Deleted • 28 November 2016 at 6:13 PM

@leafmelody Offer on the lot 😋

Non-binary
1,221 posts

degong • 29 November 2016 at 6:55 PM

@izziebee1017

Oh, sorry. :C I shouldn't have joined because I'm on and off on Eggcave. We still have a day, though, right? Or is this contest already over? I'm a little confused.

@dappne6

Is this contest over? I can't really tell. 😋

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 29 November 2016 at 7:00 PM

@degong
This contest was ended early by the creator.

Closing this topic to prevent any further confusion.