The Pokemon Club: currently adding new events/details in post 1

in Entertainment

Look at the first post about this poll. Do you like...

738 posts

dragonnn • 16 July 2017 at 2:05 AM

@mastergemma A true abomination, haha. I missed it though. Whoops!

EDIT- I've got Modest HA Smoochums if anyone wants.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 22 July 2017 at 9:34 PM

PKMN Go UPDATE

Due to the Pokemon Chicago event (it was worldwide though) there are now Legendary Pokemon available in raids. Lugia and Articuno are currently available because Team Mystic caught the most Pokemon (who would have thought?!)

So...
Double stardust
Double Candy
Double XP
Increased Pokemon encounters
Reduced hatching distances
Reduced buddy distance

Until 24th 5pm PDT!

@tegepi360
I think I managed to catch 4 original Hat Pikachus so I'm happy with that

Deleted • 23 July 2017 at 4:57 PM

@mastergemma

Well, I found a Lugia raid. Too far though.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 23 July 2017 at 7:15 PM

@togepi360
If you can, try and get to one of the raids within the next 24 hours. We don't know if the legend raids will be as abundant after the next day and I"m betting my money on that the amount of legendary raids will drop off.

I'm at university today so I'm hoping one appears very soon at uni!

Deleted • 23 July 2017 at 7:19 PM

@mastergemma
Won't happen ☹️

@dragonnn
Smoochum for Togepi?

738 posts

dragonnn • 23 July 2017 at 8:01 PM

@togepi360

Sure! Did you want it nicknamed or not? And did you want to trade now or later?

Deleted • 23 July 2017 at 8:21 PM

@dragonnn

Now, I don't really care.
Same way as last time? 😊

738 posts

dragonnn • 23 July 2017 at 8:24 PM

Yep!

@togepi360

Deleted • 23 July 2017 at 8:27 PM

@dragonnn

Actually, wait just one minute. I forgot to save the game, and I lost the 2 Togepis and need to breed more.

738 posts

dragonnn • 23 July 2017 at 8:28 PM

@togepi360

Ooh :/ Okiedoke, I'm at festival plaza so just initiate the trade when you're ready.

Deleted • 23 July 2017 at 8:37 PM

@dragonnn

Ready! Ability Hustle or Super Luck?

738 posts

dragonnn • 23 July 2017 at 8:38 PM

Super luck if that's okay. Thanks.

@togepi360

Deleted • 23 July 2017 at 8:42 PM

@dragonnn

Okay! Could you trade now?

738 posts

dragonnn • 23 July 2017 at 8:48 PM

@togepi360

All right, thank you!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 July 2017 at 10:29 PM

@mastergemma OMG AN ARTICUNO! CP 37000!!! i battled with like 3 other ppl but i completely failed ;-; couldnt even beat half of the health points *plops down on bed shoves pillow in face and starts to sob* i caught an ash pikachu for my collection but its only cp 30, i need an ash hat raichu to complete my pikachu collection (Minus pichu i have none lol)

Deleted • 23 July 2017 at 11:37 PM

@wigglytuff

Lol I have a Pichu

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 July 2017 at 11:58 PM

@togepi360 you make me jealous u w u

Deleted • 24 July 2017 at 12:09 AM

@wigglytuff

The strongest Pikachu I have is a regular cp 10.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 24 July 2017 at 12:12 AM

@wigglytuff
@togepi360
It is believed that a team of at least 9 players of level 25+ is needed. Lugia is also the harder one to defeat due to his weaknesses.

I have a few Ash Hat chus but they are all female! I am yet to catch a regular Pikachu XD

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 29 August 2017 at 3:27 PM

Hi everyone!

I need some help completing my Pokedex for Gen VII. If anyone has a Celesteela and a Tapu Lele (the pink one) I can borrow, that would be great! I just wanna do a tradeback.

Thanks!

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 3 September 2017 at 1:46 AM

#Pokemon

PoGo:
The legendary birds have now retired so now the legendary dogs have come! These guys are a little different because there's only one available per region for a month and then it swaps. I don't know which region has what, but the Oceania region has Suicune.

MewTwo is in the works, it is unknown how long until this legend is released.

Generation 3 is also in the works, it is believed that it'll be released within the next few months.

At the moment I'm very happy with the one legendary per month event. Having the four birbs was way too much for just over a month and it was horrid trying to attend raids to try and catch them all while being free to play. I'm finally not f2p for Pokemon GO though because I obtained a free $10 Itunes gift card through a website so now I have an extra 1000 pokecoins ❤️ I should try and save it for an event or a sale.

738 posts

dragonnn • 7 October 2017 at 4:32 PM

Geez, gen 3. I haven't even found a houndour yet! I hope poochyenas will be common.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 December 2017 at 12:00 AM

@mastergemma YAS!!!! The new UB's are here, in ❤️ with Poiple ^^

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 5 December 2017 at 8:41 AM

Hey, ya'll! I'm officially on winter break so that means more time to play Pokemon! 😃

I just got my copies of USUM and I'm so excited to play once I finish breeding my teams in Moon so I can transfer them over.^^

On that note, I'm really into rare pokeball breeding. If anyone has Pokemon in beast balls and/or 6th and 7th gen Pokemon in apricorn balls, please ping/message/write on my wall. I have tons of Pokemon in rare balls I could trade for ones I don't have yet.

Thanks!!!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 December 2017 at 9:36 PM

@mastergemma THE NEW GEN III POKÉMON IN POGO ARE OUT 😱 but I haven't really gotten anything new that's good yet I'm so sad ;-;

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 19 December 2017 at 9:28 AM

UPDATE: Check the first post!
#pokemonclub - hopefully we will be more active soon!

@wigglytuff @fairy_tail

I still know nothing about the new beasts as I am getting US for Christmas. Apricorn balls, sounds amazing!!! I have some in beast balls but I'll try and get some more before trading.

This time tomorrow I will have caught every legendary available to catch on Alpha Sapphire without the use of trading, I cannot wait! I'm going to transfer all of my Pokemon to Moon so try and complete the Pokedex and restart AS so I can get doubles of all the legendaries and trade to get the ones I don't have. It'll be fun!