The Pokemon Club: currently adding new events/details in post 1

in Entertainment

Look at the first post about this poll. Do you like...

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 18 February 2017 at 10:57 AM

@leafmelody

Nah, the only free wifi is at school, where no Pokémon spawn, and at my house. Some spawn at my house, but it's usually the same ones. You have to be careful when using free wifi in the US. Hackers will put out fake wifi that is free. So when you connect to it, anything you do on your device they can see, like passwords to bank accounts. They steal your information and stuff. Pretty scary 0.0

@mastergemma

I need all the XP I can get! I'll take that extra 50! 😋

Also I ran out of poke balls TT^TT And I don't know when I'll be able to get more...

Female
170 posts

nboez • 19 February 2017 at 4:53 AM

@pitch1226

The spawn rate for the Pokémon has increased dramatically here and I always run outta pokéballs but there is a poke stop 2 mins away from here so I walk up, catch a cydaquil or 2
and collect the pokéstop... Now I have 40 something of the Johto Pokémon and that is over half of the new Pokémon... I am most proud of my Espeon (CP 1970) and my Umbreon (CP 1473) they both have amazing IV's and they can defeat gyms like 123... You should get them... 😊😊😊 😉

When I use free Wifi, I use the council Wifi in my local library... which is 5 mins drive from where I live... 😃

@mastergemma

There is apparently another way of getting Espeon and Umbreon...
All you have to evolve an eevee in the day for an Espeon
And evolve an eevee in the night for an Umbreon...
I kinda think this works, cause I had 30 eevee candy, did the name for the Espeon... Then went to collect some more candy... forgot to do the name and evolved my eevee at night, but I successfully got an Umbreon.... I thought I would get a Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, or another Espeon... But I still got an Umbreon...... I am not sure if this is a real method of getting these Pokémon, but I think everybody should stick to using the names Sakura ( for Espeon) and Tamao ( for Umbreon)

I hope I have helped in any way...� 😉

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 19 February 2017 at 7:52 AM

@nboez

Thing is I never get out of the house. ☹️ I'm always home doing homework or at least trying to. There is a pokestop at my church for some reason so I might be able to pick up some poke balls there. 😊

Female
743 posts

sugarsprig • 20 February 2017 at 6:03 AM

There are two pokestops so close to my house that I can spin them without having to leave my bed! Thing is, I don't open the app too often, so I forget to spin it a lot. 😋

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 22 February 2017 at 6:07 AM

@demons
There was a rumour for 25km eggs a while ago!

And I've finally gotten around to updating the posts including adding you as a member, welcome to the club!

@nboez
I heard that Lapras got nerfed! I heard that there are now more moves that Pokemon can get (including moves that gen 1 Pokemon can learn).

You can participate in gyms with Pokemon with CP around 1400! I'm lucky to ever find a gym that low!

@sugarsprig
That's so lucky! My nearest Pokestop is around 250m away and I can't reach it.

@daisy1664
I play on a 2DS!

Update
Please take a look at the first post as I've updated it with Pokemon Day festivities.

-Removed the Alolan friendly competitions

Deleted • 22 February 2017 at 9:38 AM

@mastergemma

Oh wow 25km dang. I wonder what those would hatch into.
And cool! 😃 Thanks!

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 22 February 2017 at 10:28 AM

@demons

I remember the rumour stated that the 25km eggs would have a low chance of hatching Legendaries. That's when I knew that it was only rumours and nothing more.

Though 25km eggs would be an interesting (and painful) thing to see

Deleted • 22 February 2017 at 10:30 AM

@mastergemma

Wow. 😱

And yes, that would take painfully long. X<

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 23 February 2017 at 8:42 PM

UPDATE
Genesect Event codes for the 6 Generation games expired in 5 days (Feb 28)

- America: GENESECT20

- Europe & Australia: GENESECT2016

Note: If you did this when the codes were first released you cannot do it again

Hmmm... I can't believe I forgot Genesect last year!

@fairy_tail
It's the same as the Arceus event if you remember that!

Female
3,793 posts

sparklefox • 24 February 2017 at 10:57 AM

@mastergemma - Aaah, I almost forgot about those events! Thanks so much for the reminder. Genesect is probably one of my favourite Bug-types, so I can't afford to miss this.

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 28 February 2017 at 1:24 AM

@sparklefox
I can't believe I missed him too!

Update

Usain Bolt is in a Pokemon commercial. Check it out here:
https://youtu.be/l7ETpcylnR4

Party hat Pikachu is now available (has been for ~30ish hours but I forgot to say it here)

NEW GLOBAL MISSION:
Earn as many Battle Points at the Battle Tree as possible. This requires you to have completed the game as that's the only way you can access the Battle Tree. It begins today and continues until the 13th of March. REMEMBER, you must sign up to the global mission first via the lady in Festival Plaza.

NEW: Prepare for the Kanto/Alolan Regional Rumble! Battle with any Kanto or Alolan versions of Kanto Pokemon! Sign ups are 9th of March until 16th of March and the competition starts on the 17th until the 19th. All participants will receive Pidgeotite and Steelixite. You must complete three battles to get these.

For more details, check out the competition regulations when registration opens.

Female
170 posts

nboez • 28 February 2017 at 1:53 AM

@mastergemma
Thx 4 the updates...

Deleted • 2 March 2017 at 1:07 PM

WELL HOLY COW!!!!

I was starting another game of AS,as Sapphire was always my fave, and as usual, I was choosing mudkip as my starter.
I was trying to get one with a nice nature type and/or stats, and on my 3rd try, I GOT A SHINY MUDKIP!!! 😃

Not only that, but she's also a female!! 😃
Yaaaayyy! ❤️

Dang, and I wasn't even trying. 😋

EDIT 3/3:

How rare is a ditto on Pokemon go????? :I
Cause I just caught one. °^°
It was in the form of a Pidgey. (I hoarded these for a while, still do, but for my fav Pidgey)

Female
170 posts

nboez • 6 March 2017 at 3:45 AM

@demons
Well done...
In pokemon go:
I have like, 20 ditto... They are just diguised as pokemon (such as rattata and pidgey, my first ditto was a pidgey, rest were rattata) we consider junky, so we have to catch them...

Also I just caught a wild Dragonite, from the back from school, how random... It just popped up, some we went and caught it... It is not the best but:
Cp: 1398 (It's okay, considering that it is my first Drognite)
Hp: 98 (Worse than I thought)
Iv: 88% (It is okay)
Moves:
Dradon claw
Hyperbeam

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 6 March 2017 at 4:47 AM

In Pokemon Go I found two Party hat Pikachus today, one female and one male both at my house. I wanted to scream in delight as I haven't been able to catch any yet. My sister is going to be so jealous! I'm now level 21 and I'm super happy with being able to play PoGo at university!

@demons
A female shiny Mudkip, you have great luck! I want to restart my AS and get all the legendary Pokemon but I still need to capture more Legendary Pokemon from my current save! But I might restart it so I can get doubles of the legendaries I already have and then trade for the ones I need.

Ditto aren't common and can be quite difficult to find as you can waste hundreds of Pokeballs and not find one. I've found three but I haven't been focussing on looking for them.

@nboez
Congratulations on the Dragonite! I still don't have one and for it to have an IV of 88 is still pretty amazing!

Update
SuMo: the Global Mission was a success and if you haven't participated there is still more time to sign up and participate. The goal was completely destroyed and there's still plenty of time!

I haven't seen anything else worth mentioning but I'll keep an eye out.

Female
170 posts

nboez • 6 March 2017 at 4:48 AM

@mastergemma
Thx, do you have one?

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 6 March 2017 at 4:57 AM

@nboez
I don't have a Dragonite. I do have a Dratini though which may end up being a Dragonite unless I find a better one.

Female
170 posts

nboez • 6 March 2017 at 4:58 AM

@mastergemma
On the first day, I caught a 2 dratini, then the next day, I caught a Dragonair

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 8 March 2017 at 4:42 AM

@nboez
That's amazing! Today I found a Kabuto and a few Aipom which was nice.

Pokemon Go update:

Player VS player battles are 'on the way and trading is eventually coming. Senior product manager Tatsuo Nomura will allow trading with players in proximity of each other with no internet trading included. But it's still in development with a slight possibility of a change of heart.

Another member of Niantic stated 'if the servers hadn't been so sketchy at launch at least one of them (trading or pvp) would already be out there. There is no confirmed date for either but Niantic wants both released by the end of the year.

Female
170 posts

nboez • 8 March 2017 at 4:47 AM

@mastergemma
do u have a Blissey? I saw one in the wild...☹️ it ran away

Female
3,793 posts

sparklefox • 9 March 2017 at 12:24 PM

Going on from my last replies to this topic (wanting to replay a gen 4 / 5 game), I'm now getting myself in the mood to do another Snivy solo. I've done one before, and it did get rather annoying towards the end of the game (which was Black). Perhaps I'll now try one on White or Black 2?

Or perhaps even a Turtwig solo run...? I just have a love for Grass-type starters, I'm sorry.

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 19 March 2017 at 9:55 PM

Update

World wide event to obtain Mewtwo Mega Stones. Details in the first post.

If anyone is from Japan please state because I have been excluding Japanese events as most are only available in Japan.

Edit. 23rd March

Water Pokemon in Pokemon Go will appear more frequently until the 29th of March. This includes Lapras!

Deleted • 25 April 2017 at 10:36 PM

This still open?

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 26 April 2017 at 7:38 AM

@togepi360
It definitely is! And you're just in time for a Global Event if you have Pokemon Sun and Moon

In SuMo there's a global event that we ALL can easily participate in. We just need to harvest Pokebeans from Isle Abeens. PLEASE NOTE: you need to accept participation in the mission before starting. To do this you need to go to Festival Plaza and go into the castle. Go to the receptionist to the right and accept the mission. If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask!

SuMo players:
@ammolite @cosmia @demons @emeraldstar

On another note, how did players enjoy the Pokemon Go Easter event? I didn't get to hatch any eggs but I did enjoy the double XP. I was able to gain two levels during this time!

Female
110 posts

cosmia • 26 April 2017 at 2:38 PM

@mastergemma Glad you enjoyed it. =) I myself don't play pokemon go cause I don't own a mobile device that can play it lol.

Deleted • 26 April 2017 at 6:48 PM

😃 HI!
Yeah! I play Pokemon Sun AND Pokemon Moon. (Lucky me!)
I always use Isle Abeens Too!
I missed Pokemon GO Eggstravaganza. ☹️

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 27 April 2017 at 2:09 AM

@togepi360
Did you accept the mission? Make sure you do that if you haven't already! I haven't been on Pokemon and knowing my luck, the mission would have passed the 3 million harvested beans. If it has, oh well, I can still participate and increase the score!

The eggstravaganza would have only been good if you were able to hatch eggs quickly or needed a boost in XP. Other than that it wasn't too much. The Halloween and Water events were much cooler!

@cosmia
If you had a phone that could play it would you have tried it?

Female
110 posts

cosmia • 27 April 2017 at 3:03 PM

@mastergemma Probably.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 May 2017 at 6:22 PM

YASTASYASYAS I HAVE FINALLY FOUND OTHER SPECIES LIKE ME YAYYYY *totally not weird* We are the Pokémon lover species 😊 I annoy everyone in my class and friends with my Wigglytuff antics, just ask @cheesecake_kitty @snowbunnies and @icesparkle22 and I just quit Pokémon Go, even tho I had some good things, I'm lv 22 or something

Deleted • 24 May 2017 at 11:19 AM

@mastergemma
Could I officially join now?
I have...

- Pokemon White Version 2
- Pokemon Rumble World
- Pokemon Sun
- Pokemon Moon
- Pokemon Shuffle
- Pokemon Duel
- Pokemon GO