Bring back Poppy Plains for Valentine's Day!

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 3 February 2017 at 3:49 PM

@dafni

Yay, thanks! ❤ī¸ 😊
Egg Patch was one of those really well-drawn travels, yes. (Wasn't mine though.) 😸

@hydradrakon

Ohhh, thanks~! 😸 ❤ī¸

@sparklefox

Thank you! ❤ī¸ 😃
I think the event would make it more desirable. It's more fun to collect and trade them if they're not available all year around. 😊

@bingo

Aww, thank you to you too! ❤ī¸
I'd hunt and gift chocolate like crazy too. I want to stock up and be able to use it without fearing that I will run out soon. 😸

But you're an artist too? What have you drawn? Please do tell! 😃

@poof

Haha, thanks! I love that you collect Kinump Patches and pumpkin things. That's cool. 😉

Female
337 posts

bingo • 3 February 2017 at 3:52 PM

@silverserpent Same! I spend a lot of time on EggCavity with the creature viewer picking out travels for my creatures and a good three-fourths of the time I see one that would totally fit my creature and -oops- it's Poppy Plains >:T

Aha I designed/drew a few of the creatures here! Most popular was probably Chinchilly but my favorite was the Plumelov ❤ī¸

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 3 February 2017 at 4:26 PM

@silverserpent I love how confused the fully evolved Roo looks on the poppy plains, and how happy the fully evolved Saurogapi looks lmao

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 3 February 2017 at 4:28 PM

@bingo

Oh, as an artist I'm happy that problem happens to you so often. xD ❤ī¸
As a fellow player though... Gawd, that's annoying. Fingers crossed for Poppy Plain's return! It would make so many people happy. 😃

Cool! I really love the Plumelov's egg stage. The lily is sooo pretty. (I love flowers!) 😸
I've never designed creatures. Not even tried to draw any. It's not really my thing. But it seem like so much fun! x)

Female
337 posts

bingo • 3 February 2017 at 4:35 PM

@silverserpent Haha I know right?? Really hoping they'll take us up on the suggestion and reintroduce them for us! 😃

Me too! ❤ī¸ Drawing creatures is tons of fun, if you can draw something as gorgeous as the travels I'm sure you could muster up some cute creatures to compliment them 😉

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 3 February 2017 at 4:47 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

You're right! The adult Roo looks like "Can I eat these? Won't they kill me?? o.O" over the flowers. xD
Baby Roo looks so cute though. Aww~

All the stages of the Saurogapi looks ridiculously happy to me. xD
Amazing how a red travel can work so well on that creature, btw. It's really bright in its own colours. 8)

@bingo

Yes, I hope so too. So far none of the mods have been here to say something though so... who knows. I'm still hopeful though. The response for Poppy Plains on here is heart-warming. 😸

Oh, thanks! I could probably draw critters if someone else made them up first. I'm good a coming up with landscapes, but not original creatures. x)

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 3 February 2017 at 4:59 PM

I love the idea! I personally need some Poppy Plains for some creatures of mine, but since they were retired I couldn't get them. I would be up for bringing back the Poppy Plains as a travel to buy during the Chocotravaganza event. 😃

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 3 February 2017 at 5:11 PM

@jazzyleia

Yaaaaay! Awesome! *throws confetti* 😃 😃 😃 ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸

280 posts

333 • 3 February 2017 at 6:41 PM

@silverserpent
Glad to know I'm nice! 😃
Yes, it's a pretty sweet-looking travel, I reckon it should definitely be brought back as like a seasonal travel. I would totally buy it! I don't think I ever got to see it before it retired. 😉
I don't think that travels (except for CSP ones) should ever be retired. It doesn't really make all that much sense. *Shrugs*

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 3 February 2017 at 6:48 PM

@333

You're always nice whenever I see or talk to you! 😉

And I agree that common TA travels shouldn't be retired. It just feels like such a waste and doesn't make much sense, no. :/

475 posts

spell • 3 February 2017 at 8:03 PM

@silverserpent
I love Poppy Plains ❤ī¸ I think the retired aspect about them makes them a little more special though ^^" Would definitely be fine if they were seasonal or something for the Valentine's event though 😊

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 3 February 2017 at 8:06 PM

@spell

Thank you! ❤ī¸ 😃
And, yes, that's what I thought too. If they are seasonal and you can get them from the choco gift shop only then they're still special and kind of hard to get. Just not almost impossible to get. Which would be wonderful. So many seem to like the travel. 😸

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 February 2017 at 9:08 AM

@silverserpent
This is such an excellent idea, I've never had the poppy's but they are beautiful and yea, everyone does want them, I do think they should be brought back for the valentines day event! That'd be awesome ❤ī¸

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 4 February 2017 at 8:51 PM

@stagfire

Thank you! Let's hope it comes true! 😃 ❤ī¸ 😸

@lynncrow

Just saw you're online so... *ping, ping* 8)
Please support my quest for getting the Poppy Plains travel back for Valentine's day? 😉 ❤ī¸ 😃

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 February 2017 at 8:52 PM

@silverserpent
Thanks, for your sake, I hope so to ❤ī¸

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 4 February 2017 at 8:53 PM

@silverserpent

goodness XD

yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing that one come back XD

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 4 February 2017 at 8:58 PM

@lynncrow

Thank youuuu~! 😉 ❤ī¸

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 4 February 2017 at 9:02 PM

@silverserpent

welcome, by the by, this is my first time on the forum since ive been back XD

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 4 February 2017 at 9:14 PM

@silverserpent

I support this for so many reasons. ❤ī¸

In addition to the fact that it would make a lot of users on the site happy if Poppy Plains were brought back, I think you as its creator should have a say in what happens. *hugs*

Also, it might motivate people to feed even more so they can get lots of Poppy Plains, and it gives us another thing to look forward to for Chocotravaganza, especially since it adds something non-pink/heartsy to the Prize Shop. And the travel is beautiful and has a bunch of creatures which look good with it.

I would also love to see you draw more travels for the site! Your artwork is beautiful, and I'm curious what other travels you'd come up with.

Star of Bethlehem was temporarily brought back in the Prize Shop for the Asteroid Plot, so I have high hopes that your request will be fulfilled. 😃

(Also, sorry I didn't get your original ping. >_< I think you can only ping a maximum of five people at a time.)

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 5 February 2017 at 7:54 AM

@lynncrow

Ahh, welcome back to the forums then! 😉

@lykhaos117

Thank you!! ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸

I hope it can really motivate people to collect chocolate. 😃
Personally I must say I'm not that amused by the travels that have been in the prize shop the last couple of Chocotravaganzas. No offence to that artist, but they're just not the type of travels I want to collect myself. So the prize shop has been a bit boring, aside from critters. :/

Hehe, the Poppy Plains has hearts in it though. In the sky! 😃
But I made them really subtle because I wanted it to be a usable travel even on non-Valentine's creatures. (And I'm not a sucker for that many hearts either!) 😋

Gosh, I might have to apply for travel artist after this. I'm starting to feel really inspired with ideas popping up of travels I'd like to make. Hmmm.... Might have to draw one today just to try it out and see if I still have the hang of it. O__O

And #%!&?!!! I forgot about the ping limit! xD
Don't know why I keep forgetting it. (Probably because I seldom create topics.) Thanks for reminding me! That explains a lot. 8)
Going to redo some pings then~ ❤ī¸

--

Hey, @mrsgiggles and @jellifysh! I saw your comment about all the pink on the blog post with the new critters.
Might I tempt you guys with a topic about a red travel for Valentine's day? 😉 ❤ī¸
Here's a link to my first post on this topic. 😉

419 posts

mrsgiggles • 5 February 2017 at 9:18 AM

@silverserpent I'm all for your suggestion. It was a lovely, not-too cluttered travel that goes well with almost every pet.

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 5 February 2017 at 3:38 PM

@mrsgiggles

Thank you! 😃 ❤ī¸

--

@muppet @bang14982 @novrain62

Hey, buddies! How do you feel about bringing back Poppy Plains for Valentine's? 😸

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 5 February 2017 at 4:54 PM

@silverserpent
PRAISE! I love it! I hope it comes back ❤ī¸ It would look so good on some of the newer creatures, and because you, the artist, want it back, I think it should return!

Female
170 posts

muppet • 5 February 2017 at 6:16 PM

@silverserpent

I hope they bring that one back!!!
❤ī¸ It is a really good one that goes with so many different creatures ❤ī¸

Agender
277 posts

arty10 • 6 February 2017 at 3:15 PM

@silverserpent

I hope it gets brought back! It's so pretty 😃

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 14 February 2017 at 1:27 AM

@silverserpent

It's happened!!! 😃
*throws confetti and chocolate everywhere*

Female
170 posts

muppet • 14 February 2017 at 1:33 AM

Congrats @mairbear!!! I just saw that it's back & in the Choco Shop 😃 Hope you get a ton!!!

I really want one of those Choconom bunnies & if I can I will grab Poppy Plains for you if I get enough Choco boxes sent to me

OMG the Rix is in there ☚ī¸ does that mean no more in the cave??? *hyperventilates*

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 14 February 2017 at 1:36 AM

@silverserpent

Yay!!!! Da da da da drums banging all you have to do is believe that it will happen. A dream is a wish your heart makes.❤ī¸

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 14 February 2017 at 1:50 AM

@muppet

Don't worry about getting poppy plains for me! Get yourself a nommy chocolate bunny first xDD

And nahhh Rix are still there! I don't even know why they bother to put the cave monthlies in the prize shop lol... waste of points!

Female
170 posts

muppet • 14 February 2017 at 1:52 AM

phew!!! okay I can breathe now lol
The bunny is the only thing I want so any other boxes are going to get ya Poppy Plains 😊