Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

Deleted • 16 March 2017 at 9:16 PM

Blur

"H-hi there." he stuttered. It was just a kittypet. "I guess I could try." Blur said.

He then jumped onto the fence and forced his teeth around the collar.

Blur pulled his hardest, and the collar snapped off.

"There we go."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 March 2017 at 9:19 PM

"Thanks, really. I hated that collar." Shadow was grateful that the tom hadn't attacked her, or at least chased her. "What's your name? Are you from around here?"

Deleted • 16 March 2017 at 9:24 PM

Blur

"No, I'm a rouge. My name is Blur." his eye twitched as he said this.

This was turning out to be quite the adventure after all!

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 March 2017 at 9:30 PM

"Huh... no wonder." Shadow eyed Blur carefully.

Deleted • 16 March 2017 at 9:40 PM

Blur

"Are you a kittypet?" Blur asked the she-cat. "What's your name too?"

He carefully surveyed the black cat. She was quite big.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 March 2017 at 10:16 PM

Her whiskers twitched. "First of all, I like to call myself a rogue, captured by twolegs. Becuase, that's what happened. Second, my name is Shadow. Finally, I want to escape this place, and... I was wondering if... you could help me."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 March 2017 at 10:26 PM

"Missing apprentices? well Leafclan can help" Blazestar offered

Deleted • 17 March 2017 at 10:42 AM

Moonstar

"Really, Blazestar?" she asked hopefully. "I mean, I think we've got it covered already."

Blur

He studied 'Shadow' some more. She didn't seem like much of a threat.

"I suppose I could help you," Blur said. "First, roll in some dead leaves. Your kittypet smell is terrible! It'll also avoid the twolegs using dogs to track you."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 March 2017 at 11:51 AM

Shadow rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'll do that." She found a patch of leaves, not all of them dead, and rolled in it. She stood up, shook herself off, and asked, "What next?"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 17 March 2017 at 11:56 AM

Spiritwish

Finally finished with healing, Spiritwish found Heronclaw and laid down next to her. "Sorry I took so long. There's been lots of violence recently." His ears drooped for a moment but perked back up as he looked at the warrior. "Anyway! What did you want to talk about?"

Birchpool

"Say, Mousefur, do you want to go hunting? It'll be fun!" She smiled and nodded toward the fields.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 17 March 2017 at 12:32 PM

Someone tell me whats going on and interact with my cats so i can jump in, please. Im so lost hehe

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 March 2017 at 12:41 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Basic summary:
•They captured the rogues.
•The rogues don't like being in the camp.
•Blur followed Sunpaw and Snowpaw when they went off on an adventure.
•Blur ran into Shadow, a kittypet that I made. (I made her becuase Wonder wanted Blur to have a mate)
--------
•They are forming a search party to find Blur and the apprentices.
•Icepaw, Crystalpaw, Hawkstorm, and Dewheart are going on the patrol. Dewheart will lead it.

That good? I can go back farther. 😸

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 17 March 2017 at 12:54 PM

@flowerlynx Thanks.

DAWNCLAN

Hawkstorm snorted and opened his eyes. He looked around. Icepaw was standing over him, prodding his shoulder. "Huh? Icepaw? Whats going on?" He lifted his head and glanced around, eyes squinted. Sleep still hung on his eyes, and he had a hard time staying awake.

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 17 March 2017 at 12:57 PM

Icepaw

"Hawkstorm! Sorry to wake you, but, Sunpaw and Snowpaw disappeared and Dewheart is organizing a patrol to search for them. She sent me to wake you up, since she wants you to join the search party." Icepaw meowed, glad the Hawkstorm was awake.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 17 March 2017 at 1:04 PM

DAWNCLAN

"What? Where do you think they went?!?" Now Hawkstorm was up. He ran out into the clearing and looked around for Crystalpaw and Dewheart. "Theyre gone?"

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 17 March 2017 at 1:07 PM

Icepaw

Icepaw jumped at Hawkstorm's reaction. She quickly ran behind the warrior to where Dewheart was waiting.

Crystalpaw

Crystalpaw looked over at Hawkstorm, "Hi Hawkstorm! Moonstar thinks they were taken by Blur, but Dewheart thinks they followed Blur when he went out!"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 March 2017 at 1:14 PM

Dewheart looked at Hawkstorm. She hadn't planned it, but she happened to bring along the two apprentices that they needed. "Okay, since everyone's here, let's head in the direction of the scent trail."

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 17 March 2017 at 1:16 PM

DAWNCLAN

"Alright. Where could they have gone?" Hawkstorm padded along just behind Dewheart. He twitched his tail in frustration.

Deleted • 17 March 2017 at 1:20 PM

Moonstar

She nodded at the warriors. They would find the apprentices, no matter where they were.

Moonstar padded over to the medicine cat den. "Spiritwish? I have to talk to you about the prophecy." she lowered her voice.

Blur

"Now," he meowed. "You just have jump over the fence and into the forest."

Blur demonstrated by leaping down the fence and onto the forest floor.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 March 2017 at 1:21 PM

Dewheart nodded, and found the faintest trace of their scent. It seemed that Bur's scent was a tiny bit fresher, for some odd reason. "This way." she said, heading off into the forest.
---
Shadow followed him, landing softly on the ground. "I don't even know... where to start. Where to go." She looked at him. "Do you have any ideas?"

Deleted • 17 March 2017 at 1:25 PM

Blur

Blur looked back at Shadow. "Alright, I think we should explore the area a bit. I haven't been in a twolegplace too much."

He then continued to tell Shadow about Thunder and the clan cat and their capture.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 17 March 2017 at 1:26 PM

Spiritwish

Turning his head, the medicine cat heard his leader's request. "Oh. Hi Moonstar." Looking back at Heronclaw, Spiritwish mewed, "Um, I'll be back in a bit."

Padding out of the den he dipped his head in greeting. "Yes? What about it?"

Deleted • 17 March 2017 at 1:29 PM

Moonstar

"Alright, don't you think the crimson marked cat- Blur, was the one said in the prophecy? crimson marks the one who's eyes have seen stone"

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 17 March 2017 at 1:33 PM

DAWNCLAN

"Hm...Dewheart, I can smell Blur..." He guessed that she probalby could, too, but Hawkstorm decided to tell her anyways. "Its fresher than the apprentice's."

LEAFCLAN

"Blazestar, I have to go talk to Spiritwish. Now." Frostfur was agitated. Spiritwish was the only other medicine cat who would understand her need.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 17 March 2017 at 1:35 PM

Spiritwish

"I was thinking the same thing. Once they find Blur, I think we should ask him a few questions. Hopefully he'll be willing to shed some light on the 'stone' part," Spiritwish replied.

Deleted • 17 March 2017 at 1:38 PM

Moonstar

"I think we should." she meowed. "Anyway, Frostfur has to talk to you."

Blur

Blur was so focused on talking to Shadow, the black she-cat, he forgot to tread lightly and stay downwind. His paws began to make prints in the soft earth.

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 17 March 2017 at 1:41 PM

Chloe

Chloe finished her food from her housefolk and she padded outside to enjoy the sunshine. She heard two cats walking around chatting.
She jumped up onto her housefolk's fence and saw Shadow with a wild cat. "Shadow," she meowed, "Who's this?"

Deleted • 17 March 2017 at 1:44 PM

Blur

Blur looked up at the other kittypet. "No, who are you?" he asked. The kittypet was plump from twoleg food. She didn't look dangerous.

He narrowed his eye at the kittypet in attempt to study her.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 March 2017 at 1:45 PM

Shadow glanced up at Chloe. "Um... this is just... a cat. He helped me get off my collar," she added, as if that would help. "And... I'm leaving my twolegs. Permanently."
---
Dewheart nodded. "I smell that, too. We can probably still find them, the trail isn't that old."

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 17 March 2017 at 1:51 PM

Chloe

Chloe looked over at Blur, who was looking suspiciously at her, "I'm Chloe, please to meet your acquaintance." He didn't smell of any Clan she knew of, so she wonder if he was a loner.
"What?" Chloe meowed, shocked at Shadow's comment, "Why?"