Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 15 April 2017 at 9:21 PM

He growled and got up from the crouch, his eyes fixed on Blood, he hissed.

Deleted • 15 April 2017 at 9:29 PM

Sorry I was Offline.

Spookclaw
*Okays to Chaos*
Finishes job and hears Rain
"!!!"
"It's Rain..."
*Unbroken ear perks up*
*Growls at Rain*

Deleted • 15 April 2017 at 9:53 PM

@togepi360

Um, please don't do those star things to indicate that they're doing something.

Do something like this:

Spookclaw

He nodded at Chaos, and finished the job. He heard the voice of Rain, an old enemy. "It's Rain!" Spookclaw yelped.

He proceeded on, and growled at Rain.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 15 April 2017 at 9:57 PM

Rain growled back at Spookclaw "Spookclaw... Its you, wonder why you didn't pluck the chance to leave when you could've..."
He said, a edge of a threat hidden deeply in his tone knowing that his words would leave a wound, no matter how small,
it would help They think they can just take over this place, well their wrong! plus, their only like, what, three cats, against a lot more in this forest, once the clans find out, especially dawn'clan, they'll fight...

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2017 at 10:00 PM

Blood laughed "Unlike you, Rain, Spookclaw's brain isn't small as a mouse's. But yours, Rain, just happen to be small as a beetle's."

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 15 April 2017 at 10:05 PM

"I believe you're wrong..." I won't tell them about the clans, no. They'll deserve what they get. "I'f you come and take territory here... I believe quite a few cats will have something to say about it, hmm maybe they'll even use teeth and claws"
he ran off, the distraction he had caused with his words allowed him to run away, he ran in lakes and rivers, making it so they couldn't track him down by scent or marks

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2017 at 10:19 PM

"Let him run away like a scared little kit, the clans stand no chance against us, tomorrow we can go recruit some cats. Dawnclan will be mine" Blood growled to Spookclaw

Deleted • 15 April 2017 at 10:25 PM

Spookclaw
Spookclaw sighs at the distraction.
"Those kits were worthless, We needs revenge. Sharing the land, that's just STUPID!
Any orders?" Spookclaw licks a bit of dirt of her paw and waits for a new order.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2017 at 10:46 PM

Blood looked over at Chaos, who just finished with the nests. "Get Chaos, we're paying a little visit to the Two-leg nests." Blood growled

Deleted • 15 April 2017 at 10:55 PM

Spookclaw
Goes over to Chaos.
"Chaos, we shall go to za Two-leg nests with Blood.
We should hurry, Blood's not very happy."

Deleted • 16 April 2017 at 12:02 AM

Moonstar sat up quickly. What was that racket? It was terribly loud, and it sounded like cats talking.

She raced out of camp, forgetting that she could be terribly vulnerable.
The horror that Moonstar saw, was a lot. Blood and his clan was right here on their territory! Eye's wooden ng, she said shakily, "W-What's going on here?"

Deleted • 16 April 2017 at 12:22 AM

Duskpaw hurried. "What was that?" He ran so fast he nearly smashed into Moonstar. Spookclaw stopped growling at the sight of Duskpaw. "What? Should we fight them?"she asked. Duskpaw looked up at Spookclaw. "Moonstar, there are intruders! should we fight?

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 April 2017 at 10:47 AM

Can I get a summary?

Deleted • 16 April 2017 at 12:14 PM

@pitch1226
Ok, so Blood's clan saw Rain and was found trying to plan 4 a raid on two-legs. SOmeone add what I missed.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 16 April 2017 at 12:32 PM

@pitch1226

Chloe

Chloe looked at Thunder in surprise, "T-Thunder!"
She blushed, "I- you- you were the one to break the ice, weren't you?"
Chloe grew quiet, "I- I do too." she squeaked, "I like you too."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 April 2017 at 1:50 PM

Blood laughed flexing his claws "Moonstar! what a surprise!" he growled

Deleted • 16 April 2017 at 1:55 PM

Moonstar

"W-wait, who are you?" she stuttered at the sight of the large tom. Moonstar peered around at the surrounding cats. They looked equally scary.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 April 2017 at 2:37 PM

Thunder

All of a sudden, a weight lifted of his shoulders. Thunder felt relieved, but worried at the same time. He wasn't sure how he felt about the whole thing. His pelt was warm, but Thunder smiled for the first time in a while.

"What do we do now though? I can't join DawnClan, it's too crowded."

Bandit

"Yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that," she whispered. "Well, Moonstar is here. What now?"

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 16 April 2017 at 2:47 PM

Chloe

Chloe was glad that they felt the same way, and she hoped that they wouldn't pull apart after this.
She smiled back, "But I don't have to."
No, I don't, but Moonstar's going to have some questions after I decided to join temporarily for a day and then leave.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 April 2017 at 2:59 PM

Thunder

"Really? But I thought you liked being in a clan. I-I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to or will regret later," he mewed. Thunder didn't want Chloe to be unhappy because of him. Gosh, why do emotions have to be a thing? he thought to himself.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 16 April 2017 at 3:13 PM

Chloe

"Thunder, I- I haven't been in Dawnclan for quite a while." Chloe meowed, "I suppose I do miss my former clanmates, but, Thunder, I-" she paused, wondering if she should say what she wanted to, "But now, that I've met you, I would miss you the most."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 April 2017 at 6:48 PM

Shadow nodded. "Do you have any other cats to say goodbye to?"

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 16 April 2017 at 7:13 PM

Darkbird sat down lazily at the edge of Leafclans territory and where Dawnclan's began, she was actually quite close to where blood and his gang were, but couldn't scent them, because they were downwind today

Hopeseeker walked in the forest, looking for her sister

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 April 2017 at 7:27 PM

Viperfang ran after the Dawnclan leader.

"Forgot about me already Moonstar?" Blood asked

Deleted • 16 April 2017 at 8:41 PM

Spookclaw grwoled at Moonstar. "forgot me alwredy? No wonder, your beetle sized brain can't remember ANYTHING! Spookclaw laughs as Duskpaw ran away.

Dawnclan
"AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Duskpaw ran there out of breath looking very scared. "B--l-o----o-d a--nn-d h-i---s cl-a---n a--re her--e." was all he managed to say before fainting of exaustion...

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 April 2017 at 9:00 PM

"Wolf, Scarpaw, prepare to have some fun" Blood growled to the apprentices.

Deleted • 16 April 2017 at 9:06 PM

Spookclaw
"Heh, heh, heh. This will be veery fun"
Smiles creepily at Moonstar.
"Bet you can't wait."
"What a load of fox dung"

Deleted • 16 April 2017 at 10:06 PM

She scooted back. "What do you mean, forgot?"

Then, she saw Viperfang.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 17 April 2017 at 3:39 PM

Blood begun to circle Moonstar, like a lion circling its prey, "You forgot about Bloodfang? No wonder your brain is so small" he sneered

Deleted • 17 April 2017 at 6:56 PM

Moonstar

Quickly, she searched her brain for a cat named Bloodfang. There! That's why the tom looked so familiar!

"B-brother?"

Blur

@flowerlynx

"Well..." he paused. "I don't think so. I guess we should leave now. But.. maybe sometime we should go back just to say hello."