Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 1 April 2017 at 7:25 PM

Dawnheart settled down. She caught the word of Crystalpaw and Blur's conversation. She can't say she is, for she was born in Leafclan. She hoped that no one will ever coonect the dots of her past. Slowly, she drifted into a restful sleep.

Sunpaw was disappointed that Icepaw was inching away. But he didn't show it. Instead, he walked around the camp, hoping to see if he can start any conversation.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 1 April 2017 at 7:59 PM

Chloe

"That... that sounds good." Chloe meowed, "I'll meet you there tonight."
She had no idea how to do this without signaling any cat, but she hoped it would all go well.
"See you?"

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 1 April 2017 at 8:36 PM

Rain twitched in the fox den, his consciousness coming back

Myth'tail pounced on a rabbit from a bush, so far she'd caught 2 mice, a thrush, a sparrow and now this rabbit, picking up the rabbit, she went to collect the other prey she'd caught

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 8:51 PM

Thunder

"See you later, Chloe," he mewed. Thunder slightly flinched as his tail accidentally brushed against the she-cat's pelt when he walked past her and across the border. Then he trotted into the field, his words finally setting in. What were you thinking?! the loner thought to himself. Why?! What do you even need to talk about?! Thunder you idiot! Ok, think. Why would you do something like that?

The more the loner thought, the more aggravated Thunder became to the point he started pacing. "This isn't like you," he grumbled, talking to himself. "It's as if I..." All of a sudden, a thought popped into his head and he didn't dare finish the thought. "No! Absolutely not! I can't- It's not- Just no!"

Deleted • 1 April 2017 at 9:14 PM

Blur

"Oh... okay, I see." he meowed. "I'm going to let you in on a little secret: I used to be a kittypet." Blur whispered quietly.

"And they threw me out after I'd gotten blind in one eye."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 9:51 PM

Scout

As she ventured though the grass, the loner heard a rustle. Scout quickly darted up a tree, wary of the noise. From her branch she could see a fox hole and something seemed to be moving inside it. Hiding among the leaves, she watched the grey pelt shift.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 April 2017 at 10:03 PM

"Now since I got you pinned down, so can you tell me your name?" Stormcloud said gently

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 1 April 2017 at 10:06 PM

Crystalpaw

"Really?" Crystalpaw meowed, surprised, "They're really mean."
"I didn't even notice that you were blind in one eyes, to be honest." She added, hoping it would help.
"Why didn't you go to another Twoleg?"

Chloe

Chloe skipped back to camp, her heart bursting with happiness. I just talked to Thunder privately! And he wants to do it again!
She was still smiling when she got back into camp and saw Viperfang circling Moonstar. Her smilie faded. "Moonstar!" She cried, alarmed, "What's going on?"

Deleted • 1 April 2017 at 10:13 PM

Moonstar

"This, this mouse-brain says kittypets aren't good for the clans!" Moonstar glared.

"Which is obviously not true, at least most times"

Blur

"I was young then." he meowed. "Young and foolish." Blur added, cracking a grin.

It was nice to talk about his past to other cats, he never had explained it too much.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 10:15 PM

Bandit

She was quiet for a moment. "Sure," the rouge slowly said, a bit unsure. "I mean, I don't see what choice I have, so why not? My name's Bandit. You?"

(Not sure what to say for Thunder. He's just kind of arguing with himself. xD)

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 1 April 2017 at 10:33 PM

Rain blinked his eyes warily, jumping suddenly when he noticed the change of surroundings, he spun wildly in a circle, his eyes wide, realizing nothing was near, his fur only went down a little, he felt like someone was watching him, but where?

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 10:43 PM

Scout

Scout watched from behind the leaves as the now awake cat looked around. "Hello?" She called out. "Who are you and where did you come from?" Her ears twitched, heat beating quickly. From what the she-cat could smell, he was a rouge which only made her more anxious.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 1 April 2017 at 10:58 PM

he stiffened and cautiously peered toward the voice in the bushes "er..." he said " I- I'm Rain, i don't know how i ended up in that darned fox den, all i remember is running away from clan cats then... well waking up in the stupid thing." his tail flicked at the den at the two parts of him mentioning the fox den. "Well..." he spoke, "Who are you?"

// Getting rid of rain's crush on Myth'tail to - hmm i'm not gonna tell 😋

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 1 April 2017 at 11:25 PM

Shadow's eyes widened in shock. Blur had been a kittypet? Even more important, he hadn't mentioned any of this to Shadow?

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 11:37 PM

Scout

She shrunk back into the leaves, making them shake, but then took a few timid steps forward until Rain could see her. "My name is Scout. Um, Are... Are you a rouge or loner? Or a clan cat?"

OOC: Hmm, wonder who it could be 😱 😋

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 1 April 2017 at 11:59 PM

"Errrr... I- I'm a rouge..." Rain said, staring at her

EDIT: OMG JUST GOT PRANKEY ON NINTH ATTEMPT AT CAVE XD

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 April 2017 at 12:09 AM

Scout

"Oh! Cool..." Scout trailed off, not sure what to say. Realizing she was still in the tree, she climbed down and sat in front of the rouge. "Anyway, what were you doing before you ended up in the hole?"

EDIT: Congrats! 😃

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 2 April 2017 at 12:13 AM

"uhm... hunting, before i scented clan cats, then i ran off from the clan cats and well, woke up in the fox den..." Rain said

// Just mixed up two cats, one with the other cat i was meant to put on Rain's crush XD just fixed it XP

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 April 2017 at 10:47 AM

"My name is Stormcloud" he said looking his gripe a little. "I'm only going to let you go this time. But you have to promise not to hunt in Dawnclan territory again. Ok?"

Deleted • 2 April 2017 at 1:23 PM

Blur

He caught scent of Shadow overhearing their conversation. Blur stood up, and turned around.

"I'm sorry, Shadow." he meowed quickly. "I never thought it was important until now!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 April 2017 at 4:38 PM

"Ok?" Stormcloud asked again

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 April 2017 at 4:42 PM

Bandit

"Fine, I promise not to hunt here. Now are you going to get off me, Stormy?" She shifted a bit, letting her tail gently tap one of Stormcloud's paws. "I'd appreciate it."

Scout

"You were hunting in clan territory? Wow, I wouldn't have the guts for that. Clan cats seem territorial!" Scout marveled.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 2 April 2017 at 4:47 PM

Shadow's eyes narrowed. "Still..." she mostly felt... betrayed.

Deleted • 2 April 2017 at 4:53 PM

Blur

"I'm really, really sorry!" he meowed softly. "Please, Shadow!"
This was the worst he felt in a long time, and that was pretty long.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 2 April 2017 at 4:59 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Shadow closed her eyes. "Just... give me a minute." She walked into the forest, to get some time to think, half hoping Blur would follow.

Deleted • 2 April 2017 at 5:00 PM

@flowerlynx

"Wait..." he called after her. Quietly slipping out, Blur tried to walk alongside her.

He ruffled his pelt, and moved a bit closer.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 2 April 2017 at 5:03 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Lol, so used to pinging people...
---

Shadow slowed to a halt. "I need you to promise me something." She meowed gently.

Deleted • 2 April 2017 at 5:05 PM

@flowerlynx

Blur

He took a deep breath.
"Alright." he meowed back as a reply, stopping.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 2 April 2017 at 5:16 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Shadow sighed. "Promise me... that you'll just... tell me everything. No keeping secrets from each other."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 April 2017 at 5:45 PM

Stormcloud jumped off of Bandit 'You can't like her!" he thought shaking his head. "You better go now" he said