Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 March 2017 at 10:15 PM

Thunder

"There you are! I've been looking for you. Are you ok? At first you seemed excited to see DawnClan and now you look like you regret coming here," he said concernedly. Realizing his tone, Thunder added grumpily,"I thought you were going to join DawnClan and become a clan cat."

The tom wrapped his tail around his paws and sighed, "At least Blur and Shadow will keep Viperfang company."

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 31 March 2017 at 5:28 PM

Chloe

Chloe felt her heart flutter with excitement when she heard Thunder really was looking for her. "I-I was excited," she muttered, "but, I wasn't planning on joining Dawnclan." Again.
"So- you aren't joining Dawnclan?" she asked, "It seemed like you wanted to join a clan. You know, from what you said at Leafclan camp."

Deleted • 31 March 2017 at 5:39 PM

Blur

"Yeah Viperfang, you should really quiet down. You already took a life from her." he flicked his tail to the gray leader, who was looking quite stern.

Smoothing his pelt, his tension began to go down. But what would he do without Thunder? At least Shadow's here...

Blur moved closer to shadow, and brushed his tail against her flank.

Moonstar

"Very well then." Moonstar sniffed. Turning away, she flicked her tail to signal the loners and rouges to follow behind, further into camp.

Licking her paw, she spoke once again. "This is the fresh-kill pile, and that's the medicine den." Moonstar meowed briskly.

"The medicine cats cannot have mates, and we share tongues with StarClan sometimes." she explained. "You will still have your names, until you have proven your loyalty."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 31 March 2017 at 9:36 PM

Thunder

"Look, believe it or not I do know what loyalty is. I don't have many beliefs, but I do believe in being loyal to friends and if joining LeafClan meant Viperfang didn't have to be alone, then I was willing to consider it. Now that Blur and Shadow are becoming clan cats, I won't have to worry about it," Thunder irritatedly said. His tone and expression softened though after a moment. "I'm kind of glad the ways things turned out. At least Blur will be able to tell me information about DawnClan. Then I can continue being a loner. Or a rouge. At this point I'm not even sure. And you said you were going back to the Twolegsplace, right?" Thunder was quiet for a few seconds, deep in thought. Realizing Chloe was still there, the tom slightly shook his head at himself and gave the she-cat a tired but gentle smile. "Anyways I just came to make sure you were ok. I've got to go say bye to Blur, Shadow, and Viperfang. Unless you want to come with?"

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 31 March 2017 at 9:49 PM

Sunpaw dropped some of their fresh kill into the fresh kill pile. He tried to blend in with the other clan cats, pretending that they know whats going on. The truth is, he was on his last legs. "Hey sis, let's ask Icepaw about what's happening." he said moving toward Icepaw. Snowpaw nodded, heading following Sunpaw.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 31 March 2017 at 10:09 PM

"You are the most mouse-brained cat ever. If you can't tell we already have names" Viperfang growled "unless it's those warrior names, but if you also can't tell I have one" she said under her breathe

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 31 March 2017 at 10:14 PM

Chloe

Chloe cocked her head as Thunder was deep in though. "...unless you want to come with me?"
Without thinking, Chloe nodded. "I'll come with you."

Icepaw

Icepaw's ears perked up as she heard two cats moving behind her. She turned her head, "Sunpaw! Snowpaw!" then, lowering her voice, she meowed, "What is it?"

Deleted • 31 March 2017 at 10:17 PM

Blur

"B-but don't you already have a warrior name? Viperfang?" he asked nervously, pricking his ears at the sound of her hostile voice.

Blinking, he looked at the rest of the group. Would they agree to these terms?

Moonstar

"You will get new names." she meowed sharply to the cats. That she-cat... she was the one! The one that made her lose a life!

Stifling a hiss, she showed them the rest of the camp, and introduced them to the other clan cats.

OOC: I think DawnClan is RiverClan and WindClan mixed together, and LeafClan is ThunderClan and ShadowClan.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 31 March 2017 at 10:31 PM

Shadow's fur prickled as she felt Blur's tail along her flank. As long as Blur is here, she thought, I will stay here. I will go anywhere he does... I wouldn't be able to stand it without him, if he knows it or not. She frowned at Moonstar's words. "What if I want to keep my name?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 31 March 2017 at 10:43 PM

Viperfang sighed "Moonstar, Moonstar. I have a warrior name and if you can't tell is Viperfang."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 31 March 2017 at 10:52 PM

Thunder

Thunder headed back into DawnClan. Hearing arguing, he butted in the conversation. "Hey, what's going on? I go and check on Chloe," he said, pointing at the kittypet,"and now you're all arguing?"

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 31 March 2017 at 10:58 PM

Chloe

Chloe followed Thunder without realizing what she was really doing. They entered Dawnclan's camp and Chloe was horrified to see that most, if not all of her former clanmates were gathered in one area.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 31 March 2017 at 11:59 PM

"What happened here?" Sunpaw asked curiously. "Why are there some rogues and kittypet here?" Snowpaw as listening to the conversations that fluttered round the air.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 1 April 2017 at 1:09 AM

Rain ran off, from the strange cats, fear-scent was rolling thick from him as he ran, he didn't see where he was going and so crashed headfirst into a tree, falling unconscious and slumping down due to the impact, and had scared away most of the prey in the area in his wild flee

( ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 4TH OF APRIL!!!!! YAY AND ITS MY EGGCAVE JOINING DAY ANNIVERSARY-OR-WHATEVER-IT-IS ON THE 15TH OF APRIL WOOP WOOP )

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 10:04 AM

Bandit

As Bandit ran back toward the borders, she heard a thump. Hesitating, the she-cat took a step toward the border. Maybe whatever that was would be ok? Despite her thinking, the rouge couldn't finish the step and sighed through the rabbit in her mouth.

She swiftly ran in the noise's direction. Maybe it was some prey! Sorry DawnClan, but prey in your territory is just serving itself to me like that then I'm going to take it, Bandit thought to herself. However, when she got there she discovered it wasn't what she had been hoping for. Instead of a free piece of prey was a light grey cat with darker grey stripes that was knocked out.

Bandit gently laid down her meal and sniffed the tom. Rouge by the smell of it. Although it was difficult to tell through all the fear-scent. Looking at the cat's slouched body, the she-cat glanced back at her rabbit. They were still in DawnClan territory and it her instincts told her to get out now. But turning her gaze back to the unconscious rouge, Bandit sighed once more and grabbed the tom by the scruff of his neck and slowly but surly dragged him toward DawnClan borders.

Once out of the territory, Bandit found an abandoned fox hole and gently placed him in. "There. Hopefully that will keep predators from finding you," the female rouge said, huffing a bit. Then she ran back into DawnClan territory to retrieve her rabbit.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 April 2017 at 10:46 AM

Stormcloud walked out of camp ready to hunt, when he smelled a strange smell 'what is that?" he thought

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 11:14 AM

Bandit

Weaving through the plains, Bandit followed the scent of the rabbit. Once she found it, the rouge gingerly took it into her mouth and darted back to the borders, the tall grass shuffling as she went.

Deleted • 1 April 2017 at 11:20 AM

Blur

"Oh!" Blur meowed, surprised. "Chloe, you're here!" The kittypet had returned to them!

"And Thunder!" he added.

Moonstar

"Spottedcloud? You're back?" she said, happy to see her former clanmate. "Didn't you become a kittypet?" Moonstar continued.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 11:28 AM

Thunder

"Yep, I'm back to tell you, Shadow, and Viperfang good luck. Then I'm off- wait, did you call Chloe Spottedcloud? And what do you mean by [iback[/i]?" Thunder question, particularly to Moonstar, partially to Chloe. Fully turning to the kittypet, he asked, "Were you a clan cat? Is that why you were hiding?"

Deleted • 1 April 2017 at 11:36 AM

Blur

Chloe might have been a clan cat? Was that why she was avoiding the camp?

"Yeah..." he murmured, confused.

Moonstar

"You mean you didn't know?" she asked, in surprise. "And her name is Chloe now?!"

Breathing faster, she looked at Spottedcloud - wait no Chloe, and meowed, "You didn't tell them you were a clan cat?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 April 2017 at 12:44 PM

"So your Spottedcloud?" Viperfang growled. "The traitor to Dawnclan?"

Stormcloud dropped low, stalking toward the scent

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 1 April 2017 at 12:55 PM

Chloe

Chloe backed up, her tail tucked in-between her legs. This is what I was afraid of! she scolded herself, Now there is going to be so many questions, and-
"I, uh, well..." Chloe sputtered, "I, um, I'll be going now..." she made a move to leave the camp.

Deleted • 1 April 2017 at 1:06 PM

Blur

"Chloe! You're leaving?" he asked the young she-cat. Maybe she knew the other clan cats.

Moonstar

"B-but Chloe!" Moonstar meowed, protesting. "I thought you'd' be happy to be back in the clan!"

Shaking her head, she tried to make a dash for the entrance, blocking Chloe.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 1:16 PM

Thunder

"Wait! Chloe... Can you at least tell me why?" Thunder asked confused. Then he saw Moonstar block Chloe's way and something inside him began to burn. Maybe it was the fact that he knew the feeling of being trapped, or maybe it was because he... No, definitely being trapped.

The fur on his back rose, his ears flat, as Thunder confronted Moonstar. "You have no right to keep Chloe here!"

Deleted • 1 April 2017 at 1:19 PM

Moonstar

She drooped her head, and looked at Thunder. "I suppose I can't keep her here forever." she meowed to him and her old friend, Spottedcloud.

Moving out of the way, she lay onto the moor and looked on.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 1 April 2017 at 1:26 PM

Chloe

Chloe rammed into Moonstar, and she squeaked with fear. She turned to face Moonstar, "I- I was just visiting, I wasn't-"
She swallowed her emotions, "I wasn't planning on joining back in, Moonstar." she meowed, "I can't be in two worlds, and I chose one of them." she added quietly.
"If- if I would join again, I would-" she paused, "Half a moon. Would you give me that time? To- to get used to being in Dawnclan again and see if I'd like to come back in?"

Deleted • 1 April 2017 at 1:31 PM

Moonstar

"I guess you could stay for a while." she meowed to her friend. "But for now, let's have you all meet the clan."

Her spirits lifted, she started to introduce them.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 April 2017 at 1:38 PM

"once a kittypet always a kittypet, I wouldn't want to forget Moonstar" Viperfang growled

Deleted • 1 April 2017 at 1:42 PM

Moonstar

"No." she meowed firmly to the hostile she-cat. "Unless, you don't want to be here."

Blur

"That's not true Viperfang!" he said loudly, attracting attention.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 April 2017 at 1:51 PM

Viperfang purred, this was exactly what she wanted. "The warrior code. Starclan" she laughed. "and by the way Blur I was a clan cat once, I know how this works"