Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

Deleted • 1 April 2017 at 1:53 PM

Moonstar

"But he warrior code is broken sometimes, isn't it?" she snarled. "You can leave if you want too!"

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 1 April 2017 at 1:58 PM

(I'm sorry, Panda, there was just so much going on. ;-; )

Icepaw

"I'm not really sure." Icepaw answered, "I think their trying to join the clan."

Crystalpaw

The strange new kittypet nodded at Moonstar, and Crystalpaw bounced up and down. "Crystalkit!" the kittypet meowed amusingly, "I remember you."
"I'm Crystalpaw now!" Crystalpaw meowed proudly, "And you're... Spottedcloud?"

Chloe

Chloe thought for a moment before answering, "For now..." she whispered. She looked at Thunder, her eyes full of happiness at seeing him, "Thank you - for protecting me."
She looked over at Viperfang, then at Blur, "Blur, Viperfang is right - I did break the Warrior Code. Multiple times; I won't deny it."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 1:59 PM

Thunder

Thunder just stared at Chloe. "You... You're joining them?" His ears drooped and his tail dropped to the ground. All of a sudden, the tom's expression hardened. "Should have known. Well, I'm out of here. See ya around." Thunder padded toward the borders.

Bandit

Bandit skidded to a halt, rabbit in her mouth. Had she smelled a clan cat? If so she needed to get out of the territory right away. Turning back in the direction of the borders, the rouge ran faster.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 April 2017 at 2:00 PM

"Sometimes!" she laughed and stared to circle Moonstar "sometimes you never will be forgiven!"

Stormcloud leapt out of the bushes "Who are you?" he asked Bandit, jumping in her way

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 1 April 2017 at 2:06 PM

Chloe

"Thunder! No! Don't-" Chloe yelped, racing after him. "Thunder! No, I- I don't want it to end like this."

Deleted • 1 April 2017 at 2:08 PM

Blur

"Wait! Thunder, come back!" he shrieked. It would be much more lonely without him.

Moonstar

"F-forgiven for what?!" she meowed. Stepping back, she eyed Viperfang.

"If you'd like to go." Moonstar paused. "You can!" she hissed.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 April 2017 at 2:22 PM

Viperfang just laughed "Clan cats are so moused brained."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 2:26 PM

Bandit

Bandit ran around the gray tom, smiling. She look back at the clan cat. He was pretty hansom... "That's for me to know and you to fin out!" She called through the rabbit in her mouth.

Thunder

"And how exactly do you want this to end?" He growled, stopping. "When and what started?" Thunder slightly unsheathed his claws.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 1 April 2017 at 2:30 PM

Chloe

Chloe skid on the grass, just barely stopping before Thunder. "N-nothing! I just- I just really enjoyed your company!" she blurted, her heart turned to mush.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 April 2017 at 2:48 PM

Stormcould pounced onto the rouge "you either come to camp with me or I will have to harm you" he growled 'the rouge was the beautiful cat, I don't want to hurt her' he thought

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 1 April 2017 at 3:03 PM

Aaahhh too many notifies.

Dawnheart was following half of the conversation. This is going to turn into another fight, she thought warily when Viperfang started to circle Moonstar.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 3:03 PM

Thunder

Thunder took a couple steps back, uncomfortable with the closeness. "Well apparently not! Sorry, but I think you'll enjoy being a clan cat more!"

Bandit

The rabbit flew out of her mouth as she hit the ground. "Ugh! Get off me!" Bandit tried to claw at the tom, barely missing with each swipe. "And why should I go to your clan?!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 April 2017 at 3:13 PM

"Well, Moonstar would love to see another prisoner." he said

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 3:30 PM

Bandit

"Prisoner? As if! Now get off me!" Bandit growled, using her tail to swipe at the warrior.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 April 2017 at 3:35 PM

"I mean, she is asking rouges to become warriors" Stormcloud said pinning Bandit down harder.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 3:45 PM

Bandit

Feeling the pressure increase, Bandit gave up struggling and settled for talking. "And if I don't want to become a warrior, then what? What if I just want to enjoy the delicious rabbit I caught?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 April 2017 at 3:54 PM

"You caught is on Dawnclan land. it is my job to take care of you." Stormcloud growled

Deleted • 1 April 2017 at 4:17 PM

Moonstar

She sighed as she sat down. Viperfang would not take another life from her!

"So what, if there's a kittypet in our clan?" she retorted.

Blur

Wistfully looking at the clan cats, he snuck off and went to Icepaw and Crystalpaw.

"Hiya there! Nice to see you again." he meowed, cheeriness returning to him.

Then his eyes clouded over in sadness. "T-Thunder's gone.. the cat you carried back to camp?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 April 2017 at 4:21 PM

"A clan full of Kittypets?!" Viperfang laughed

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 4:43 PM

Bandit

"Well, duh! What fun would it be if it I didn't? You clan cats and your rules. Rules are meant to be broken!" Bandit shifted her tail to her side. "What do you mean 'take care of you'," she hissed. "I can take care of myself, thank you!"

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 1 April 2017 at 5:37 PM

Sunpaw moved closer to Icepaw. "Do you think they'll fight?" he asked. He felt like they haven't talked to each other in a long time. Snowpaw looked over to Sunpaw. "Hey, your blushing," she said. Sunpaw replied, "No, it's just the sun on my fur." The fact is, he felt heat rising to his cheeks. He looked at Icepaw again, as if to make sure he wasn't.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 1 April 2017 at 5:49 PM

(I dunno what to do for Chloe. 😋)

Icepaw

"I don't... think so." Icepaw meowed, inching slowly away from Sunpaw's closeness. "Although... the one circling Moonstar might try to start a fight."

Crystalpaw

Crystalpaw hopped excitedly at the sight of Blur, "Hi Blur! I'm so glad you decided to join! Are you sure you won't need to be an apprentice? Because then we'd get to work together as apprentices! Wouldn't that be fun? I-"
She cocked her head at his comment, "Thunder? Oh yeah, Thunder! He was really grumpy about being in camp, wasn't he? He's not joining, is he?"

Deleted • 1 April 2017 at 5:54 PM

Blur

"No, he isn't!" Blur snapped. Then he sighed. "I'm sorry, it's just that Thunder's gone."

Sniffing, he ruffled his pelt and spoke again. "I don't think I need training." he meowed. "I already know how to hunt and fight."

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 1 April 2017 at 6:07 PM

Crystalpaw

"I'm sure he'll come back. He came back to say goodbye to you, riiiiiight?" Crystalpaw sang, oblivious to Blur's unhappiness.
"But do you know how to hunt for the clan, and how to fight for the clan?"

Deleted • 1 April 2017 at 6:10 PM

Blur

He let out a long, sad breath. "I'm sad, okay?!" he shrieked.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 6:13 PM

Thunder

Taking a deep breath, Thunder sheathed his claws and let his fur fall back down. "I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me." He was quiet for a moment. Then he looked around, making sure no other cats were listening or watching. Whispering, he said, "What is the clan's rules on curfew?"

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 1 April 2017 at 6:26 PM

Chloe

"We don't have any enforced." she meowed quietly, "But it's a bit strange to leave camp without telling any cat."

Crystalpaw

Crystalpaw jumped, "I'm so, so sorry Blur! I didn't realize. Are you going to be okay?"

Deleted • 1 April 2017 at 6:29 PM

Blur

"It's fine." he meowed, gratefully to Crystalpaw. "Anyway, were you clan-corn?"

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 1 April 2017 at 6:35 PM

Crystalpaw

Crystalpaw nodded, "I was! I'm pretty sure every cat here was born here, too. Except you and Shadow, of course. I really hope you like it here."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2017 at 7:17 PM

Thunder

"Well do what you have to do. Meet me at the clan's border tonight. Unless you know another time we could talk privately. What do ya say?" He asked hopefully, half aware what he was saying.