Any changes?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 25 March 2017 at 11:17 PM

Shadow gasped. "Who? Who would do such a thing?"

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 26 March 2017 at 12:15 AM

Mythtail padded through the silent forest, ears strained for the sound of prey lurking in the underbush

Rain ran through the underbush silently, his handsome silvery, tabby fur shining in the random patches of sunlight through the tree branches, crossing the Leafclan border into Dawnclan's territory, sniffing the air for prey

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 March 2017 at 10:14 AM

"We never found out." Blazestar said sadly

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 26 March 2017 at 10:23 AM

Shadow's eyes narrowed. "One thing I still don't understand: why does Viperfang still have to stay here?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 March 2017 at 11:03 AM

"My mother's dying wish was for Viperfang to become a Warrior, I must keep that promise" Blazestar replied.

"Where is my other brother?" Viperfang asked.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 26 March 2017 at 11:04 AM

"Does Viperfang want to become a warrior?"

Deleted • 26 March 2017 at 11:08 AM

Blur

It was too much for him to take in. "Did you see what the m-murderer looked like?" he asked, with a wild look in his eyes.

So this is why Viperfang hates clan cats... one of them might have been the murderer.

Moonstar

She viewed the camp.

"Just exploring?" she pressed. Moonstar turned away from the apprentices. Padding into the forest at a brisk pace, she tried to find the search party.

"Dewheart?"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 26 March 2017 at 11:18 AM

Dewheart pricked her ears. So,done was calling her name, that was for sure. The voice sounded familiar, but she couldn't place who it was. She walked in that direction anyways, telling the rest of the search party to follow her. Moonstar. That's who it is. "Moonstar? Where are you?"

Deleted • 26 March 2017 at 11:23 AM

Moonstar

"I'm over here, Dewheart." she mewed to her deputy. Walking out of the undergrowth, she stopped until she had a clear view of the search party.

"You can come back, unless you'd like to find those rouges." Moonstar said. "Sunpaw and Snowpaw returned to our camp by themselves.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 26 March 2017 at 11:32 AM

Dewheart nodded. "I think we'll just go back to camp." She walked in the direction that camp was in, and told Moonstar, "Thanks for letting me know."

Deleted • 26 March 2017 at 11:35 AM

Moonstar

"Okay. I will be going back with you." she dipped her head, and padded towards camp.

Blur

"Are we allowed to go now?" he meowed loudly to Blazestar. "It's cramped in here."

Aching to stand up and stretch his back in the fresh, outside air, he thought of Viperfang's hard life.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 March 2017 at 11:47 AM

Thunder

Smirking to himself, Thunder couldn't help but giggle at the situation. Viperfang has to become a warrior? A clan cat? That's going to be interesting, he thought to himself. But as much as he would have liked to laugh over how ironic the situation was, Thunder couldn't help but feel bad for Viperfang, although he bet she didn't want any pity.

Female
35 posts

pinksnow122 • 26 March 2017 at 12:10 PM

Sttreampaw

She followed Lightningpaw around a tree, trying to hold back a giggle. "BOO!" She yelled into Lightningpaw's ear. "Aaahh!" Lightningpaw scoffed. "We need to get back to camp now. We've been out for quite awhile now." "Alright, alright furball. We'll go back." Streampaw sighed.

Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw felt relief surge through him as he followed Streampaw. "About time! Next time, don't drag me out!" Lightningpaw told Streampaw. "HEY! I didn't DRAG you out!! You wanted to come!" Streampaw cuffed him over the ear. "Yow!" He yelped. Together the apprentices slipped, unseen, back into their den.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 March 2017 at 12:19 PM

"our patrol was out hunting..... my mother was with us, she said she smelled mice in a nearby bush. some time after she disappeared, and the others went back to camp, so I went looking for her. When I neared the bush, I heard yowls of pain. I raced toward the sound, and smelled cats. Clan cats. And my mother lying on the ground. Ready to join Starclan." Blazestar said sadly, as the cats got up to leave.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 26 March 2017 at 6:00 PM

Myth'tail crouched, ears pricked and her gaze steadily staring at a bush, small squeaks could be heard within, slowly padding closer and closer till she was a tail length away did she pounce, biting down hard on the soft flesh to it's windpipe, swiftly ending it, burying it she hunted for more prey.

Rain ran further into Dawn'clan territory silently, but stopped, scenting clan cats, he edged backwards a little, fur standing on end and fear-scent strong in the air around him.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 March 2017 at 3:41 PM

"So Viperfang will you stay?" Blazestar asked.

"You see Blazestar, Blur, Thunder, Chloe, and Shadow are now my friends. I think I'll stay with them." Viperfang said as she walked toward them.

"So, your saying, if they join you might?" Blazestar asked

"I guess you can say that." Viperfang replied.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 27 March 2017 at 8:46 PM

Thunder

Thunder stayed silent. Of course Thunder wouldn't mind helping a friend, but becoming a clan cat? The idea was against everything he believed in. The tom started to feel very uncomfortable about the whole situation, the walls closing twice as fast. What would Blur, Shadow, and Chloe say?

Chloe will probably want to stay. This would be a perfect excuse for her to stay. Blur and Shadow could go either way, he thought to himself. Thunder couldn't believe he was actually considering it. "I..." he started to say. "When do I have to make a decision?"

Female
35 posts

pinksnow122 • 27 March 2017 at 8:59 PM

Streampaw

Streampaw sighed, wishing Lightingpaw wasn't such a worrier! Still, she couldn't hide that he was right. "Ugh..." She grumbled under her breath. "Shut up." Lightningpaw hissed, shooting Streampaw a glare. "Hey!" Streampaw growled, "Do you want to be a warrior or worrier? No one noticed we were gone!" But still, a feeling of unease was in her belly. Why didn't anyone noticed she and Lightningpaw left camp...?

Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw fidgeted uncomfortably. Why didn't they got caught from sneaking out of camp? Usually they would get caught and put onto hunting duty, but today...Lightningpaw shook his head. "Streampaw, why weren't we caught for sneaking out of camp?" He asked his friend. "Wish I knew." Streampaw sighed.

Deleted • 27 March 2017 at 9:50 PM

Blur

"J-join the clan?!" he meowed, nervously. This was just wrong... Clan cats.. he didn't want to join them!

They were too nosy, territorial, and they lived in such cramped places. Though, this was the only for Viperfang.

"I'll make my decision, later." he meowed sharply at Blazestar. Blur would only join if Shadow joined.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 27 March 2017 at 9:51 PM

Chloe

Chloe's tail twitched irritability. Join Leafclan? No. That was out of the question. "When do I have to make a decision?" Thunder.
Chloe looked over at the tom, who, despite all his complaints about clan life, apparently was actually considering joining Leafclan. Leafclan!
She found herself shaking her head at his answer, then stopped herself. She turned her attention toward Blazestar, "Why would you want us in your clan? I hear clan cats only want other clan cats in their clan."

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 28 March 2017 at 5:53 PM

Rain backed off slowly, he was close to Dawn'clan camp without realizing it...

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 28 March 2017 at 5:58 PM

Thunder

Ignoring Chloe's brief head shaking, he focused on waiting for an answer. Thunder knew what it probably looked like, him joining LeafClan. However he did have a few tricks in mind and LeafClan would be the best option since the area was greatly covered, unlike DawnClan. Besides, it wouldn't be a bad idea to study the enemy. Who said he'd be loyal if he joined?

Speckledream

The tom looked at the leader's den, curious to why there were rouges and kittypets in camp. Surly Blazestar wasn't going to let them join. Maybe he knew them though? Giving a slight shake to his pelt, Speckledream pushed any doubts he had out of his head. The warrior had full trust in his leader.

Speckledream padded over to the fresh kill pile, grabbed a vole, and found a shady area to enjoy his meal. As he ate, he wondered what his sister was up to. Hopefully she was doing ok. He felt kind of felt like he abandoned Scout, even though Speckledream knew she had been perfectly fine with his decision. Sighing, the tom pushed yet another group of thoughts out of his clouded mind.

Scout

Sleepy gold eyes opened, followed by a yawn. Scout stretched out from her curled up ball and looked out the dusted window of the barn, unaware of the time of day and nor did she care. She shook her fluffy pelt, much like a dog, and re-positioned the red bandanna around her neck. Walking down one of the barn's fallen wood planks that made a great make-shift ramp, the she-cat wadded into the tall, overgrown grass. Scout loved the way it rustled as she walked and she stopped to take a deep breath of the fresh air.

Deleted • 28 March 2017 at 9:23 PM

Moonstar

Moving back into camp, she searched for Sunpaw and Snowpaw.

"Sunpaw? Snowpaw?" she called. Wandering off without a warrior was dangerous, what they had did before.

They would need to be punished, maybe.

Blur

"I'm not sure if I should join LeafClan," he paused. "Or not." Moving towards Shadow, he whispered, "Are you going to join?"

Clearing his throat, and looking straight at Viperfang, he meowed uneasily. " I guess I'll wait and see."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 28 March 2017 at 9:52 PM

Shadow blinked. Join a clan? "I- I'm... not sure," she admitted, whispering back to Blur. "Um... only if you do. I'm going to need some time to think." It was true, she would only do what Blur did.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 28 March 2017 at 10:07 PM

"I can't stay in camp," Sunpaw said. "Too boring."
Snowpaw nodded. They had decided to head south this time, to see the world. Snowpaw knew they would be in trouble, but she couldn't resist. So far, they had only seen plains and hills of grass.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 March 2017 at 7:18 AM

Viperfang tilted her head at them "Let me warn you, becoming a warrior from rouge and kittypets is hard work" she said

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 29 March 2017 at 8:37 AM

Bandit

As the sun started to go down, teal eyes snapped opened. The she-cat's tail unwrapped from around her as she stepped out of the hollowed out area of a tree, much like an owl's home. Walking along the long branch, Bandit could hear the scurrying of a squirrel below her, but ignored it and headed straight for DawnClan territory.

The faded scent of clan cats reached her nose as she crossed the borders. Once across, the rouge became silent, listening for sounds of prey. A rustle of a rabbit caught her attention and Bandit dropped even lower, her soft belly touching the ground. Making sure to stay up wind, she slowly crept closer. Bandit was vaguely aware of the fear-scent in the air, assuming it was the rabbit.

Thunder

"Here's a question: Viperfang, do you actually want to join? And two, would you really want us to join?" Thunder questioned her. He couldn't tell her opinion of the whole situation. Turning to Blazestar, he added, "You can't force her to do something she doesn't want to do, dying wish or not. I doubt your mother would have wanted Viperfang to be unhappy."

Speckledream

After finishing his vole, the warrior looked around the camp. Something felt off... Then a thought hit him. Where was Streampaw and Lightningpaw? Speckledream didn't remember them having permission to leave camp. Sighing, he stood up and sniffed around. It wasn't long before he caught their scent and started following it.

@pinksnow122 @lucie1677 Are you subscribed to the RP?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 29 March 2017 at 12:06 PM

Shadow slowly went over everything that was happening in her head. Compared to Leafclan, Dawnclan seemed a better choice... what would happen if they chose to go to Dawnclan instead? Would Blazestar get angry, or would he just... accept it? "Blur," she murmured to him. "What if we went to Dawnclan instead? After all, Viperfang would still become a warrior there..."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 March 2017 at 4:48 PM

"I only join if you guy join" Viperfang replied

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 29 March 2017 at 7:24 PM

Shadow stood up. "I've made my decision. I'm joining Dawnclan." She announced. "Whether you guys like it or not. We don't have to stay together, just... as long as we're in a clan, it should be okay..."