Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 24 March 2017 at 6:41 PM

Mousefur groaned. "Pain... I must... keep going." He tried, but failed, to stand. His wound was extremely painful at this time.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 24 March 2017 at 7:34 PM

"Nothing," they said with a mischievous grin. "We're going hunting, bye." They said running off.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 24 March 2017 at 7:36 PM

Blazestar smiled "as you wish, go join Dawnclan, good luck. But you ,Viperfang, MUST stay."

Deleted • 24 March 2017 at 7:45 PM

Blur

"No." Blur growled. "Viperfang is coming with us." he meowed sharply.

"I'm a rouge. So your word is not what I have to do because I don't live by the warrior code." he said flatly, Blur's eyes narrowing into slits.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 24 March 2017 at 7:52 PM

"you don't know my past, she stays here!" Blazestar growled.

Viperfang looked back and forth at the two tom "If I stay then you have to tell me, I mean us, why."

Nightshade sighed "You are sure you want to know?" he asked

Female
35 posts

pinksnow122 • 25 March 2017 at 12:13 PM

Streampaw
"Lightningpaw!!" She poked Lightningpaw. "I have an idea! Since we have nothing to do, why don't we go explore? It's been awhile since we went outside of camp, and we can try bring back some prey."

Lightningpaw
"But Streampaw, we can't just leave without telling anyone where we are going mouse-brain!" He hissed at his best friend.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 25 March 2017 at 12:16 PM

Snowpaw ran down to a quiet stream. There she started fishing while Sunpaw went to hunt rabbits and mice. Soon she had a small pile of fish and Sunpaw had 1 plump rabbit and 3 small mice. "Happy hunting it is," he said winking.

Female
35 posts

pinksnow122 • 25 March 2017 at 12:27 PM

Streampaw

Quietly, she slipped out of camp, somehow dodging the warriors and other apprentices. She could feel Lightningpaw's fur brushing her tail. "Quiet!" She hissed. "Once we reach the forest, we'll be safe!" Lightningpaw blinked "Are you sure?" He mewed. 'Of course!" She shot back. Then, the apprentices reached the forest and Streampaw took off racing towards the ferns. She hid behind the ferns and Lightningpaw joined her a heartbeat later.

Lightningpaw

He never felt so scared, leaving camp like that. He followed Streampaw, making sure he didn't make a sound. When they reached the trees, he followed his friend to hide so they won't get seen. "Streampaw, we have to get back to camp soon. They'll be sending out search parties if return too lat, and what will we tell Blazestar?!" He asked Streampaw. Streampaw replied, "We'll get back, don't worry. We'll just tell Blazestar we went for a walk."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 25 March 2017 at 12:56 PM

Viperfang asked "Blur, Shadow, Chloe, Thunder, do you guys want to know why?"

Deleted • 25 March 2017 at 2:16 PM

Blur

"Yes. I would like to know why." he meowed firmly at her. This was all too confusing, it was better when he lived alone in the forest.

But Shadow wouldn't be there... Blur blinked away the thought. This would be where they had to stay for the time being.

Skykit

He saw that there weren't many cats left in their hilly camp.
Licking his chest fur, he padded forward shakily and went to Crystalpaw.

"Hello!" Skykit meowed cheerfully, "What happened?"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 25 March 2017 at 2:21 PM

Shadow narrowed her eyes at Viperfang. "I'd sure like to know." Where would she go after they were done here? Back to living in twolegplace?

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 25 March 2017 at 5:44 PM

Chloe

Chloe tilted her head at Viperfang's question, "Do I?" she looked over at Blazestar, then back at Viperfang, "I suppose I do, if my support will help."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 March 2017 at 8:36 PM

Thunder

"I don't see any other options, so sure," he sarcastically replied. Despite his answer, Thunder was a bit curious.

Spiritwish

Spiritwish thought about Heronclaw almost drowning and Frostfur's dream of many cats actually drowning. Could they be connected? "How could the lake be on fire? It's frozen. Are you sure you can't remember what your mother said to you?"

Birchpool

"Hold on! I'll go get the medicine cats!" Birchpool mewed and raced off back to DawnClan. Once she was back in the camp, she quickly found Frostfur and Spiritwish talking. The she-cat ran up to them and said, "Help! Please! It's Mousefur, he's in extreme pain! Please hurry!"

Without waiting for a response, Birchpool scampered back to Mousefur. "I told them. They should be coming any minute."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 25 March 2017 at 8:40 PM

Blazestar narrowed his eyes "Fine, come to my den." he said as he pointed his tail toward his den.

Deleted • 25 March 2017 at 8:50 PM

Blur

"Alright." he meowed. Briskly he walked to the den, and felt more claustrophobic than ever.

Ugh...

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 25 March 2017 at 8:55 PM

Chloe

Chloe followed the leader, feeling a little safer from Blazestar recognizing her. She entered the Leader's Den and looked around, wondering how many cats slept in the very same place.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 25 March 2017 at 8:55 PM

As the cats followed into Blazestar's den. he said "Find yourselves a seat, and I will tell you why. And Viperfang, you better stay of I'll go down on you hard!"

Viperfang rolled her eyes.

Deleted • 25 March 2017 at 9:01 PM

Blur

He sighed at the leader loudly, but he wanted to know what had happened with Viperfang.

It was spacious, though still small, and a nest made of moss lay in the corner.

Blur sat down opposite of Blazestar, and licked his paw.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 March 2017 at 9:10 PM

Thunder

Trying not to have a panic attack from the tight space, Thunder sat down, his tail curled around his feet to avoid physical contact. Despite the feeling of the walls slowly closing in, the loner mumbled, "What exactly can you do? Viperfang is a rouge and the fiercest one I've seen, no offence Blur, so I don't see how anything you do is going to be able to harm her... Just saying."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 25 March 2017 at 9:14 PM

Shadow followed everyone else into the den. She sat down next to Blur, and wrapped her tail around her paws as she did so. "Well?"

Deleted • 25 March 2017 at 9:16 PM

Blur

"I know Thunder..." Blur murmured. "It's so tight in here."

He began to take deep breaths, and tried to move over to the edge of the den's entrance to get some fresh air.

Blur went back and brushed against Shadow's flank.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 25 March 2017 at 9:20 PM

Shadow frowned as she overheard Blur and Thunder mutter about enclosed spaces. She felt the same way- she preferred open spaces. Especially after being cooped up in a twoleg den. She began to feel disoriented, and her head started spinning. "Uggghhh... I have to go outside." Was the only thing she could muster to say. She stood and padded outside, sighing in relief as she felt better. Maybe she could sit outside the den and listen, instead of in it.

Deleted • 25 March 2017 at 9:25 PM

Blur

"Okay, 'Blazestar'." he meowed sharply. "What do you have to tell us?" Blur finished.

His tail quivered in the breeze that drifted into the den. Blinking, he watched Shadow pad outside.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 25 March 2017 at 9:27 PM

Shadow sat outside the entrance. "Is it okay if I sit here? I don't like enclosed spaces."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 25 March 2017 at 10:02 PM

"Viperfang, needs to stay because.........." Blazestar sighed, he looked straight at Viperfang "Because she's my sister."

Viperfang took a moment for the word to hit her.

Deleted • 25 March 2017 at 10:05 PM

Blur

The look of astonishment stayed put on Blur's face.

"Viperfang tell me he's lying!" he screeched. His breath began to slow as he calmed down.

"Y-you're not lying are you?"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 25 March 2017 at 10:49 PM

Shadow's eyes widened in shock. "Wow... I was not expecting that." She looked at Blur, who was reacting more in shock. "Blur, please calm down..."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 25 March 2017 at 10:51 PM

"I-I don't know" Viperfang stammered.

"You see, Viperfang was born moons after me and her brother." Blazestar replied.

Deleted • 25 March 2017 at 10:57 PM

Blur

"O-okay." he meowed shakily. It all became clear now. But there was one peculiar thing...

"Viperfang, then why do you hate clan-cats so much?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 25 March 2017 at 11:14 PM

Blazestar sighed "It was the previous leader who chased Viperfang out of the clan, and she blamed us for losing her closest brother when she was a kit. Then-Then..........." Blazestar choked on his words.

"A clan cat, killed our mother" Viperfang said quietly.