Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

Deleted • 29 March 2017 at 7:30 PM

Blur

"I'll come with her." he meowed briskly to the others. "At least the other one is so cramped!" he added.

Slowly standing up and stretching in the small den, he said, "Are you coming Shadow?"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 29 March 2017 at 7:34 PM

Shadow nodded, and walked towards Blur. At least her worries were no longer there, Blur had decided to come with her. "Let's go..."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 March 2017 at 8:01 PM

Viperfang nodded "I will go too" she said, then added "If they let us" as she walked after them "Coming Chloe, Thunder?"

"Wait! Please Viperfang!" Blazestar plead. "well at least let me tell you something before you go" he said sadly.

"Blur, Shadow could you wait for me?" Viperfang asked

Deleted • 29 March 2017 at 8:04 PM

Blur

"Alright Blazestar." he meowed. "But make it quick."

Joining DawnClan was better than LeafClan, he supposed because it was less cramped.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 29 March 2017 at 8:19 PM

Shadow blinked. "Uh, sure..." she stayed behind Blur. Dawnclan seemed better, becuase, well, they weren't trying to capture them... and the area had looked more open.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 March 2017 at 8:34 PM

"Viperfang if your going to join.......... then say hello to Nightshade for me" Blazestar said sadly.

"Why" Viperfang asked.

"Because he is you brother" Blazestar said "Now bye."

Viperfang stood there stunned, then turned away, and walked to Blur and Shadow "Let go" she grumbled.

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 29 March 2017 at 8:42 PM

( Would it be upwind or downwind? I can never remember. >.< )
Chloe

Chloe bonded out of Blazestar's den, happy they could continue on their adventure to Dawnclan camp. "So, Dawnclan it is, then?" she meowed, "I'll stay and hear your apprentice ceremony before I'm going to go back to my housefolk."
I finally have an excuse to see Dawnclan again! I'll have to see from a distance, though, and stay upwind, so my former clanmates won't notice me. This is going to be so strange.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 29 March 2017 at 8:50 PM

Downwind actually if you hunt or see from trees. Time to see a mountain. 😃

Sunpaw grumbled,"This is all grass."
Snowpaw answered,"Well didn't you see the huge thing in the distance." Sunpaw nodded, his eyes lighting up as he raced toward it. Snowpaw followed, after a long sigh.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 29 March 2017 at 8:50 PM

Thunder

"Me too. I'll be there for your ceremony too, but after that I'm leaving," Thunder commented. As long as Viperfang didn't have to be a warrior alone, then the loner planned on going back to his old ways.

(I think up wind 😊)

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 29 March 2017 at 8:57 PM

Really, I didn't read for a long time.

After Sunpaw had reached it, it looked more like a jagged pointy stuff, not big enough to be a cliff. "Are you climbing it," Sunpaw asked. Snowpaw nodded. "Race you." He said leaping onto a rock. Snowpaw only studied, before she started to climb.

Deleted • 29 March 2017 at 9:05 PM

Blur

Hastily padding to the camp entrance, he meowed, "I'll be going now."

After he was out of the camp, Blur did his best to go to the DawnClan entrance.

Moonstar

She sniffed the air. Some cat was near!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 March 2017 at 9:20 PM

"Blur, Blur, Blur, If you're going to enter like that, careful your ears might get clawed of" Viperfang said

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 29 March 2017 at 9:27 PM

Chloe

Chloe checked the air to find the direction of the wind, and she slowly and carefully edged away from the group of cats. Once they were out of view, she traversed the landscape to hide behind a hill. She looked up, remembering when she would stand proudly against the wind and look across Dawnclan's territory.

Deleted • 29 March 2017 at 9:28 PM

Blur

He sighed. Of course, why didn't he go quietly?

Sinking down into hunting position, he tried to slither forward silently.
Going closer and closer, he entered the camp and stared down.

Moonstar

"Why are you back?!" she spat angrily as she lashed her tail at the crimson-marked cat.

Stepping closer to Blur, Moonstar spoke again. "Are the others planning to attack?" she meowed sharply.

Skykit

There was a strange cat in camp! Trying not to shake as he padded forward, he stared at the cat.

It was a small tom, with green eyes and a sandy pelt with crimson stripes.
He had never seen that cat before, but he thought it must have been a cat from LeafClan.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 29 March 2017 at 9:37 PM

Bandit

Bandit jumped onto the rabbit, killing it with one swift bite. As she grabbed the rabbit, she could smell a group of cats coming into the territory. Tightening her grip on her meal, the rouge dashed back toward the borders.

Thunder

"Right behind ya," Thunder replied to Blur.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 29 March 2017 at 9:41 PM

Shadow's eyes widened. "We're not here to hurt anyone," she told this... it seems like the leader. "We're here for... quite the opposite."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 29 March 2017 at 10:22 PM

Thunder

Thunder smirked. "Well, at least these two are," the loner said, pointing at Blur and Shadow. "Chloe and I are just... visiting."

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 29 March 2017 at 10:41 PM

Chloe

Chloe waited a generous amount of time before moving quietly across the hills. She saw Dawnclan camp, and watched a far ways away. She saw the group of cats enter, and she checked the air for which cats were in camp. Moonstar was there, of course, confronting the group. Crystalkit and her sister were in camp, with Crystalkit being her usual chirpy self. ...Or was it Crystalpaw now?

Crystalpaw

Crystalpaw's eyes widened when she saw Blur, Viperfang, Shadow, and Thunder enter camp. "Blur! Thunder! You came back!" She chirped, bounding over, "You were in Leafclan's camp, weren't you? So, how was it?" She sang.
Crystalpaw stopped when she heard Moonstar speaking sharply to the Blur, "But, Moonstar, I though Blur, Thunder, and Viperfang was supposed to stay with us...?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 March 2017 at 7:19 AM

Viperfang narrowed her eyes, "you dare attack, I will shred you to pieces!" She growled

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 March 2017 at 8:42 AM

Thunder

"There was less cats there, so it was automatically better than DawnClan. Also, I'm not coming back. Blur is though. Along with a new friend of his,"Thunder mewed back. Then he half whispered to Viperfang,"Not the best way to get into a clan. I'd stand down if you want the leader to let you in."

He looked around for a second and realized Chloe was no where to be seen. Turning back to the group of cats, he quickly said,"Excuse me for a second," then trotted off to find the kittypet. For some reason he couldn't catch her scent. Now that he thought about it, had she even entered the camp? Didn't smell like it. The loner slipped out of camp, trying to catch any glimpse or sniff of the she-cat. "Come on, where are you?" Thunder grumbled to himself.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 30 March 2017 at 7:19 PM

"So, why are you here." Dawnheart asked the group.

Sunpaw was gasping for breathe. "I'm so tired." He forced himself to keep on moving. When he reached the top, Snowpaw was waiting for him, a playful glint in her eyes. "So what is it like to be the loser." she asked playfully. Switching the subject, Sunpaw said,"The view is awsome." Snowpaw nodded. After taking in the sight, the both trudged back toward camp, this time they had a backup plan.

Deleted • 30 March 2017 at 7:51 PM

Blur

"We've come to join your clan." he meowed forcefully. Then he heard Thunder speak. Thunder wasn't joining the clan! He tried to think about something else, that would take his mind off of that.

"Well," Blur said. "Do you accept?"

Moonstar

"Oh, so that's what you've come back for." Moonstar glared. Blinking, she continued.
"You and the others will stay in our clan for one half-moon. Then we will decide if you can still stay or not."

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 30 March 2017 at 7:59 PM

After the descent, Sunpaw and Snowpaw went hunting. After finding 1 plump rabbit, and 3 skinny ones, they headed back.

Dawnheart looked at them, narrowing her eyes. "Then how will you prove your loyalty to us." She looked at them, with a questioning face.

Deleted • 30 March 2017 at 8:02 PM

Blur

"I'll try my hardest." he meowed sharply to the she-cat. "What are all your names?"

Looking around, he realized that many of these cats might have gathered around them.

Moonstar

"If you can't prove your loyalty, you will be banished from our clan." Moonstar glared at Blur.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 30 March 2017 at 8:05 PM

Shadow frowned. Although, the leader looked like a possible friend. "Everyone, we need to calm down and think through this," she meowed. "First of all, what are some of your names? Second," she whispered to Blur, "I'm pretty sure that if you don't calm down a little bit, we won't get in the clan."

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 30 March 2017 at 8:14 PM

Crystalpaw

"They're going to join us?" Crystalpaw meowed excitedly, not realizing the tension growing between the cats. "You mean as apprentices? Yay! We're going to get to work together!"

Icepaw

Icepaw padded over to where her clanmates had gathered. She heard her sister shriek in excitement. She quickly bounded over. "Sis, what are you doing?" She whispered, "Calm down! Didn't you hear a word Moonstar said?"

Chloe

Chloe watched the cats converse, and though she could not hear any of the words, she could see that there was some tension going on. She saw Thunder pad out of the camp and she froze. Oh no, Thunder is going to see me! He might ask questions... that won't be good.
She saw the tom pad around, seemingly searching for something. Is he searching for me? she wondered, secretly hoping he was. Should I... should I confront myself?
In the meantime, Chloe quietly slid down and behind the hill to think.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 March 2017 at 8:31 PM

Thunder

"Chloe? Are you hiding? You don't have to tell me why you're hiding if you don't want to. I just want to make sure you're... ok," Thunder whispered, feeling a little awkward about his last comment. His ears twitched for any sound, but wasn't able to detect any. "You know, I was never a fan of hide and seek."

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 30 March 2017 at 8:37 PM

Chloe

Chloe's ears perked up at Thunder's words. She turned around and peeked behind the hill. She saw the tom searching for her. She quickly ducked back behind the hill, embarrassed. She walked out into the open, "...Thunder?" she meowed.

Deleted • 30 March 2017 at 8:40 PM

Blur

He whispered back. "Alright, Shadow."
Shaking his pelt, he looked around. "My name is Blur." he meowed, "And her name is Shadow."

Then he looked back at the leader.
"We are not training like those young cats," Blur said. "We already know how to hunt and fight."

Moonstar

"Okay, but that is for me and our warriors to decide." she meowed at Blur.
Swishing her tail, she looked at the cats. "Do you know where the others are?"

Moonstar faintly remembered a young she-cat named Spottedcloud who turned into a kittypet.

Maybe she had come back?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 March 2017 at 9:56 PM

"don't you dare threaten me!" growled Viperfang with rage.