Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 23 March 2017 at 1:01 PM

Dewheart froze. She slowly backed out behind the bush, and turned around. She then, quickly but silently, moved away from the bush, and back towards twolegplace. Once she was far enough, she ran as fast as she could. She hoped the others had followed her example.
---
Shadow glanced back at Blur. "I hope I don't have to stay in the camp..." she told him. "This isn't the reason I left twolegplace." She hid the longing look she was about to use, and looked away sadly.
---
Mousefur closed his eyes. "I need to rest." He murmured. He made himself comfortable, and he was slowly overcome with sleep.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 23 March 2017 at 1:30 PM

DAWNCLAN

Hawkstorm slunk behind Dewheart. They were heading towards twolegplace. He had never really seen the twolegplace, and had heard horror stories. He stayed close behind Dewheart, and when they started running, was right on her heels.

(I don't know what's going on with Shadowcreek.)

LEAFCLAN

(Is Frostfur still with Spiritwish? What's he doing?)

(Leafshade was watching Frostfur, and accompanied her.)

Female
35 posts

pinksnow122 • 23 March 2017 at 2:04 PM

Streampaw
Streapaw rolled over and yawned. "Sheesh, how can Lightningpaw sleep for so long?!" She grumbled. It had been a while since they went training and now Streampaw's bored. She scrambled to her paws and jabbed Lightningpaw in the side. "Wake up, sleepyhead!" She hissed.

Lightningpaw
"Almost!" He could almost reach that squirrel when..."LIGHTINGPAW!!" Lightingpaw jerked awake and saw Streampaw's blazing green eyes, filled ith annoyance. "I almost caught that squirrel!" He whined. "Squirrel? You're dreaming." Streampaw scoffed. Lightningpaw jumped up.

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 23 March 2017 at 4:23 PM

Tawnyears opened here eyes, the sun shone over the hills, she sat up and began licking the grass stuck on her fur. She had become an warrior only a half moon before. She stood up and stretched.

So your awake, sootface purred as he padded over to her, want to go hunting? He meowed.

Ok, she mewed, she had become an warrior at the same time as sootface, sootface had knocked a fox off a cliff, plunging it to its death for killing his mother and sister while they were still drowsy from sleep. His father had died before he was born, along with her father lionclaw. They died bravly while fighting a badger, they drove it off but bled to death before they made it to spiritwish.

Her sister goldentail ran over to meet them, her light green eyes like bright leaves in newleaf. I heard your going hunting, so im coming to. I told dewheart and said we were going as a hunting patrol.
Lets go, she mewed and padded quickly over the grass with sootface and goldentail at her heels.

This is introducing my charcters, i dont go on much, but will
Continue roleplay. 😃

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 23 March 2017 at 4:28 PM

@silverlite
(They never talked to Dewheart about going on a patrol. Dewheart is running back to camp, and they never spoke to her. Make sure that what you say is actually true next time 😉)

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 23 March 2017 at 4:59 PM

Birchpool

Birchpool awkwardly sat next to Mousefur as he slept. Hesitantly, she curled up next to him and tried to ignore the fact that her cheeks were warming. Laying her head down, the she-cat quickly fell asleep.

(Spiritwish told Frostfur the prophecy he was told and that he and Moonstar suspect Blur is the crimson marked cat. Then he asked her if she had figured out what anything from her dream meant)

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 23 March 2017 at 5:06 PM

Mousefur woke up. He was comfortable, and didn't want to open is eyes, or move. It was at that moment when he realized that... yep, someone was curled up right next to him. Out of curiosity, his eyes cracked open, and he saw the outline of Birchpool. It was still light out, but it was getting darker outside. He could see that it was twilight. He got up, finally, and stretched. Maybe he could make it back to his clan before too late. He winced as the pain came back at him. He sat back down, and rested until Birchpool woke.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 23 March 2017 at 5:31 PM

Birchpool

Feeling movement, her green eyes opened and she yawned, standing up shortly after. Birchpool gazed at the sky and noticed the time. Turning to Mousefur who was already awake, she mewed, "Well, I guess we better get you back to LeafClan. You can lean on me if it's hard to walk."

Deleted • 23 March 2017 at 6:38 PM

Moonstar

As she turned away from the medicine den, she padded over to the edge of camp. Tasting the air, she could smell a mix of different cats, close to LeafClan.

Oh well... that's on LeafClan territory...

Blur

"I know, I wish I didn't have to either." he meowed back to Shadow. This camp-it was a lot more cramped than the other one!

"At least they haven't hurt us yet," he mumbled. "Especially you."

Skykit

He woke up in the in a sheltered part of the hill, and realized it was way past sun-high. Yawning, he stretched and looked at the familiar camp.

It was cold as he clambered out, the grass frosty from leaf-bare. There were less cats than usual in camp. And a certain place smelled yucky!

(the smell is the loners, Blur, Viperfang, and Thunder.)

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 23 March 2017 at 6:55 PM

Sunpaw ran back with Snowpaw, who hid their suitcase in a small cave near Dawnclan. "Let's go," Sunpaw mewed. Snowpaw nodded and headed back to camp.

(They don't know about the party.)

Leafstorm followed the smell and it brought her to Dewheart. "Why hello Dewheart," she said pleasantly. "What brings you here," she said narrowing her eyes at the search party.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 23 March 2017 at 8:28 PM

Shadow felt her fur turn warm. "Same with you. Would you rather go to Dawnclan, or stay here?" She murmured back. She personally would rather go to Dawnclan.
---
Mousefur blinked. "Yes, that would help. Thank you," he added. "For helping me." He stood back up and leaned on Birchpool, then walked forwards.
---
Dewheart narrowed her eyes back. "Searching for lost apprentices. Would you happen to know where they might be?"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 23 March 2017 at 10:13 PM

Thunder

Thunder glared at Blazestar and hissed, "Why? Why do we have to go your camp?! I just escaped from one clan now I'm being forced to stay at another!" His ears flattened again, but he made no move to attack.

Birchpool

"Of course! It's the least I can do. After all, it's my fault you're hurt. I'm the one who should be thanking you," she mewed, trying to hide her embarrassment. As they walked, Birchpool could smell a combination of scents.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 23 March 2017 at 10:40 PM

"Oh, they went back. Muttering something about following mousebrain rogues." Leafstorm answered.
~~~
Brightheart went back to hunting. Those rogues, loner, and kittypets ruined her mood. After that, just felt happy again. Smiling, she went back and greeted Chloe because she looked nervous but friendly.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 24 March 2017 at 7:20 AM

"Oh, no, you aren't forced, I just want to know what is up with you cats." Blazestar said eyeing Viperfang.

Nightshade looked around, Leafshade, and Frostfur from Leafclan are both here. "Hey what's going on?" He asked Leafshade

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 24 March 2017 at 1:43 PM

LEAFCLAN

"Well...Its medicine cat stuff. Frostfur had a vision she wanted to share, but im not sure if she wants me to tell you or not." Leafshade shuffled her paw in the dirt and looked down. Nightshade is a handsome cat. She looked back up to meet his eyes. "You shouldnt hav to worry, though. At least I don't think."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 24 March 2017 at 1:48 PM

Nightshade's fur burned a little "So......... how long are you staying?" he asked. as soon the words existed his mouth, he felt very mouse-brained.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 24 March 2017 at 1:53 PM

LEAFCLAN

Leafshade glanced back at where Frostfur was eagerly chatting with Spiritwish, and had just noticed Falconpaw wasn't with them. "As long as Frostfur needs me. Family is pretty important."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 24 March 2017 at 1:58 PM

@leafstarofskyclan (trying to muti-task, may take awhile to post)

Nightshade saddened "Family......." he sighed, thinking about the past, about the chaos wen he was a kit.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 24 March 2017 at 2:00 PM

@valleries1 (Yeah. We should start pinging for this scene XD)

LEAFCLAN

Leafshade saw Nightshade droop. "What's up? You seem...sad."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 24 March 2017 at 2:07 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

"It's.......... nothing" Nightshade said trying to sound happy. he looked away from Leafshade trying to hide his tears.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 24 March 2017 at 3:35 PM

@valleries1

LEAFCLAN

"Okay then. Are you sure?" Leafshade tried to look into his eyes and make sense of this sudden mood change, but he turned away. Concern filled her gaze. "If you change your mind, or realize it is something, I'll be here awhile." She paused. "Thanks. For...for everything."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 24 March 2017 at 3:51 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

"I........." Nightshade started, but stopped. the words were choked in his mouth. "Need to be alone" he finished. the paddled other to the nearest tree shade and sat down. half hoping Leafshade will follow

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 24 March 2017 at 3:54 PM

@valleries1

LEAFCLAN

Leafshade watched him walk off, glancing back at her. He said he wanted to be alone, but did he really want to be alone? She looked around to make sure no one was watching her, and followed Nightshade to the tree.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 24 March 2017 at 3:55 PM

Mousefur sniffed the air. "Do you smell that, too?" He asked Birchpool. Suddenly he felt weak, and collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 24 March 2017 at 4:11 PM

Nightshade looked up "Hi Leafshade........." he mumbled not meeting her eyes.

@leafstarofskyclan

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 24 March 2017 at 4:42 PM

@valleries1

LEAFCLAN

"Hi." Leafshade curled up next to Nightshade. He was tense. She watched as he slowly licked his paws.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 24 March 2017 at 5:04 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

Nightshade sighed, but didn't say a word.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 March 2017 at 5:15 PM

Spiritwish

"Were you able to figure out anything out about your dream? Perhaps the prophecy and your dream is connected?," Spiritwish asked Frostfur.

Birchpool

"Yeah, I do- Mousefur!" Birchpool's eyes widened as the tom collapsed. She gently, but concernedly, nudged his cheek with her nose. "Mousefur, what's wrong?!"

Thunder

"Really? Because if I recall correctly you said, 'You can all go back to DawnClan camp willingly or I can force you all.'" He snapped back.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 24 March 2017 at 5:26 PM

@pitch1226 @valleries1

LEAFCLAN

"I suppose they might be." Frostfur sighed. "I ca,e to you to try and figure it out, though."

Leafshade purred. "I'm here if you want to talk now. Something is obviously up."

Deleted • 24 March 2017 at 6:00 PM

Blur

OOC: EEK! I'M SO LATE!

"I agree with Thunder," Blur meowed sharply to Blazestar. "And I think I'd like to leave your so-called camp." He hissed.

Prodding forward, he swiped his paws at Blazestar's nose, claws unsheathed. He sniffed after as he retreated back and stared.

Moonstar

She looked and sighed as she heard a rustle. Moonstar narrowed her eyes when she saw two small cats padding into their camp.

Her eyes lit up when she saw that it was Sunpaw and Snowpaw. "Where have you been?!" she meowed furiously, and shook her tail.