Any changes?

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 26 February 2017 at 5:45 PM

@leafdapple769
@keesa
@flowerlynx
@doyoueverwonder (Thanks! 😃)
@valleries1 (I'd read the posts people wrote.)
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@panda9983

-

Icepaw
Icepaw watched her mentor pad to the edge of the camp with her patrol of cats. Suddenly, she heard Moonstar yowl for a clan meeting. She turned toward the leader and calmly padded to the bottom of the hill. She hoped Moonstar had good news, but during bare-leaf a cat could never know.

Crystalpaw
Once Crystalpaw heard the call to a clan meeting, she stood lightly and bounded toward the camp. She turned her head, "You coming?", before entering the camp.
Moonstar was sitting atop a hill, and cats were gathering below. She saw her sister and bounded over. "Hey sis! You left quite abruptly!"
"Dewheart asked me do something, of course I had to leave." Icepaw answered, "You'd do the same, of course."
Crystalpaw sat down next to her sister, "I suppose, but Sunpaw and Snowpaw were there!"
A sigh came her answer.

Deleted • 26 February 2017 at 6:36 PM

@leafdapple769
@keesa
@degong
@flowerlynx
@doyoueverwonder
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@panda9983

Moonstar looked around to make sure all the cats had gathered underneath the hill.

"Today, I have discovered that the big lake is frozen. We will have to travel to the faraway streams with moss to get a drink."

She hoped this news would not startle her clan-mates. Moonstar realized that the lake would stay frozen until new-leaf, which was probably very bad.

"Oh StarClan help us." Moonstar muttered. Could they survive with little water?

Blur looked astonished. "They catch cats? That's terrible!" he commented. Why would they do such a thing?

"Well, let's hope that the two-legs won't catch us, I wouldn't want to know what happens if they do!" Blur added. He looked at the sky and saw the sun moving down a little.

Sun-down already?

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 26 February 2017 at 6:45 PM

@leafdapple769
@keesa
@flowerlynx
@doyoueverwonder
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@panda9983

-

Icepaw
Icepaw tried to hide her startled face. Of course the lake was frozen over! It was bare-leaf, after all, and only running water could endure the cold weather. Still... their main source of food would be gone, and they'd have to resort to catching rabbits. "Why can't we just break the ice?" Crystalpaw mummered.

Crystalpaw
"It's thick ice! You know that, correct?" Icepaw answered Crystalpaw's question immediately.
Crystalpaw frowned, "Yeah, sure, but rocks would do it! We could throw rocks at the ice!"
"You forget we're not twolegs. We can't pick up rocks and huck them at the lake. No cat could lift a rock big enough to break that ice."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 February 2017 at 6:59 PM

Thunder

"Apparently they don't want us cats to take what they have thrown away. We bother them." He looked in the direction of the two-leg place. "I've had a couple close calls, but so far my luck has held. Not sure what happens to those who aren't as lucky."

Spiritwish

The tom could feel his cheeks warm up when Heronclaw sat next to him. He dipped his head back and concentrated on listening to Moonstar.

The announcement shocked Spiritwish. The lake froze? This early? This definite wasn't good news.

"StarClan, what's going on?" he mumbled.

Deleted • 26 February 2017 at 7:33 PM

@leafdapple769
@keesa
@degong
@flowerlynx
@doyoueverwonder
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@panda9983

Moonstar climbed down the hill. Looking among the clan, she could see some surprised faces. Moonstar spotted Icepaw and Crystalpaw talking together.

Straining her ears, she began to listen. Moonstar found that the rock idea was actually very clever. She padded over to the apprentices.

"Crystalpaw, that's a good idea. Although we can't throw the rocks, we could push some rocks up the trees and push them down."

"I sure do hope we don't get captured by them." Blur said.

"And they think we bother them? If they throw it away, they don't want it!" he added.
"Anyway, after we're done here, where are you headed?"

Blur knew they couldn't stay here forever, unless they wanted to get caught by the two-legs...

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 February 2017 at 8:06 PM

Thunder

A mischievous smirk spread across Thunder's muzzle. He had been entertaining a few ideas of how he was to spend his day. Climbing down from his branch and onto the forest floor, the tom turned to look at Blur.

"No where in particular. As long as it's fun with a hint of danger."

Spiritwish

Swiftly darting to the medicine den, Spiritwish looked at the leaf. He recalled Dewheart looking slightly concerned. Maybe she knew something. His blue eyes studied the markings on the leaf and agreed with Moonstar about the mountain shapes.

"Who could the two warriors be though? And the apprentice for that matter?" he muttered aloud. He would need to ask StarClan for guidance.

Deleted • 26 February 2017 at 8:45 PM

@degong
@leafstarofskyclan
@leafdapple796

(there's nothing for Moonstar this time. 😋)

Blur stared at Thunder for a moment.

"I know a place, maybe we could go to one of those clan things." Blur suggested.
"It might be a bit dangerous, but it's fun." he added. And I know... Blur thought in his head.

"So, whaddya think?"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 February 2017 at 8:57 PM

Thunder

"The Clans? What do you mean by that? If you're talking about joining them then no thanks." Thunder's tail twitched excitedly.

"Unless you're talking about sneaking around their boarders. That'd be an idea I'd be up for."

(Nothing for Spiritwish either 😊)

105 posts

keesa • 26 February 2017 at 8:58 PM

HeronClaw
She let out a slight gasp at the news, whatever she had been expecting it was not that the lake would freeze up so early! Her tail quivered a little, wondering if it was some kind of omen. There would be hard times ahead having to go so far for water. She looked over at Spiritwish to see his reaction, wondering if starclan had given any idea of what that would mean but the medicine cat was already off and running to his den. She shook her head, speculating would do no good, best get started with the work. With that the warrior rose and walked over to Moonstar. "Exsucse me, I hope I'm not intruding." She told them as she walked over, not wanting to be rude to her leader and the apprentices, "But I'd like to start the first trip to the far away streams if that is alright with you." She meowed.

@leafdapple769
@keesa
@degong
@flowerlynx
@doyoueverwonder
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@panda9983

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 26 February 2017 at 8:59 PM

@leafdapple769
@keesa
@flowerlynx
@doyoueverwonder
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@panda9983

(Lolz, I don't have much to write. 😋)

-

Crystalpaw
"Really? Oh, yay!" Crystalpaw meowed happily, "See sis? It was a good idea!"

Icepaw
"Moonstar, how are we going to push the rocks up the trees?" Icepaw asked.

Deleted • 26 February 2017 at 9:47 PM

@leafdapple769
@keesa
@flowerlynx
@doyoueverwonder
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@panda9983
@degong

"Heronclaw you may go with some other warriors to the streams." Moonstar answered. "Hope your journey is well."

"As for you apprentices, we could carry the smaller rocks up and warriors could team up to push larger rocks up bent trees.

It was a little after sun-high, and Moonstar decided that after the conversation with the apprentices, they would choose the cats that went to the gathering.

"No of course we're not joining them, just sneaking into their territories and watching them." Blur said. That would be fun, Blur thought.

"Now should we go now? It's getting to sun-down soon, maybe we should go after sun-down." he added.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 February 2017 at 9:58 PM

Thunder

"Yeah, best to go when dark." A thought popped into Thunder's head. "Which Clan? Honestly either one is fine with me."

Spiritwish

Hearing Heronclaw and Moonstar's conversation, he timidly walked up to Heronclaw. His ears were pushed back shyly and his tail curled close to him.

"Um, Heronclaw? I, uh, I couldn't help but over hear your conversation and was wondering if you wanted me to get any traveling herbs or moss balls for you and your group to bring?"

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 26 February 2017 at 10:03 PM

Leafstrom ran back. "Oh no, it's almost dawn." she muttered frantically to herself. She ran to where Blazestar is. Dipping her head she asked, "Yes Blazestar, what is it."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 26 February 2017 at 10:05 PM

Dewheart returned with the patrol. What was going on? Was a meeting called? Lots of other cats looked confused. She walked over to Moonstar, and meowed, "What's going on? Can I help with anything?"

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 26 February 2017 at 10:33 PM

@leafdapple769
@keesa
@flowerlynx
@doyoueverwonder
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@panda9983

-

Icepaw
"Hey, sis! There's the deputy! Isn't she great? She looks a little bit confused, though." Crystalpaw meowed.
"Dewheart!" Icepaw padded over to her mentor, but then stepped back when she saw her go toward Moonstar, "N-nevermind."

Crystalpaw
Crystalpaw happily bounced around, excited for the upcoming gathering, even if she couldn't go, and waited for instructions on how to help the warriors push rocks onto the lake's ice.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 26 February 2017 at 10:46 PM

DAWNCLAN

Shadowcreek followed Dewheart and offered his services. The same confusion controlled his mind. Hawkstorm was behind him.

"Moonstar, what's going on?" He asked.

LEAFCLAN

Frostfur sighed. "Well, I saw the lake. It was on fire. It sounds crazy, but it was. Both Clans were engulfed in the flames, and the only voice I cold hear above the turmoil was mother's...But there were other cats. Rogues I'd seen around the territories."

"What did she say?" Leafshade asked.

"She said 'The lake will burn unless you find the others.'"

"Well, did she give anymore detail? Who are the others?"

"I'm assuming the rogues. I feel like that's too easy, though."

"We should go to Blazestar. Now." Leafshade mewed, worry edging her meow.

@leafdapple769
@keesa
@degong
@doyoueverwonder
@valleries1

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 26 February 2017 at 10:51 PM

Before waiting for Moonstar's answer, she turned around at the sound of Icepaw's voice. "Yes? I didn't mean to ignore you, sorry about that," she told her apprentice, "but I was talking to Moonstar. Moonstar looks busy, so what's up?"

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 26 February 2017 at 10:59 PM

@leafdapple769
@keesa
@flowerlynx
@doyoueverwonder
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@panda9983

-

Icepaw
Icepaw' eyes widen for a moment, surprised at her response. "Oh, Dewheart, I was just, I was just going to explain what is happening, but then I saw you asking Moonstar and I just..."

Crystalpaw
Crystalpaw looked over at her sister's lack of explanation and she padded over. "Hello Dewheart! How's everything? Icepaw just wanted to tell you what happened, since you looked confused and all."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 26 February 2017 at 11:05 PM

"Ah, thanks. Go on, then. What happened?" Dewheart was quite curious, indeed. What had happened earlier? After all, she was deputy, and deserved to know.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 26 February 2017 at 11:14 PM

@leafdapple769
@keesa
@flowerlynx
@doyoueverwonder
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@panda9983

-

Icepaw
Icepaw nodded, and glanced at her sister to make sure she wouldn't interupt. "Moonstar had a meeting, Dewheart, and told us about the lake being frozen over. She explained that we would have to send cats to collect water from far away streams in moss.
"Crystalpaw also had an idea about breaking the lake's ice, and Moonstar agreed."
"You forgot about the part where you disagreed!" Crystalpaw commented, "You thought it was a bad idea!"
"Yes, I did," Icepaw huffed, "But now it's being thought upon so we should forget about what I said."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 26 February 2017 at 11:17 PM

"Stop arguing," Dewheart scolded. "What are you, kits? Thank you, Icepaw, for the information. And, Crystalpaw, I do think that you had a good idea." Dewheart sighed. "Isn't there something you two should be helping with? If not, I can help you find something to do..."

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 26 February 2017 at 11:28 PM

@flowerlynx (Why did that line make me laugh? xD)

-

Crystalpaw
Crystalpaw followed started with an apology before launching into another comment, "Yes! Moonstar was talking about that! She said that we apprentices should bring smaller rocks while the warriors push larger ones on bent trees!"

Icepaw
"Sorry, Dewheart." Icepaw apologized, and opened her mouth to say another retort answer toward her sister before closing it again. "Crystalpaw's recalling that correctly." She meowed instead, "Moonstar was planning something like that."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 26 February 2017 at 11:31 PM

@degong (no clue 😋)

"Well, shouldn't you be helping with that, then? The answer is yes," she answered her own question. "So go do it."

105 posts

keesa • 27 February 2017 at 10:10 AM

Heronclaw
Her ears pricked up at the sound of Spiritwish's approach and she turned to him with a grateful smile. "Oh! that would be great!" she meowed. Her ears flicked back a little when she saw him looking so submissive. Had she done something wrong? she worried. No no, he was probably just upset about the lake that's all. Still, not for the first time she wished talking to other cats was as easy as fighting or hunting. "Can I meet you at your den when I get the group together?" She asked.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 27 February 2017 at 12:01 PM

(Nothing for Thunder 😊)

Spiritwish

"Yes! I mean, if that works best for you of course," Spiritwish managed, ears perking up for a moment. Scolding himself for probably looking like a complete feather brain, he gave an apologetic smile.

"Yes, that's fine," Spiritwish tried again. "Sorry. I guess I'm a bit shaken about the news." Lying wasn't one of the tom's strong suits nor did he like to do it, but was a better explanation than the truth. Pushing his worries out of his head for the time being, Spiritwish motioned to the medicine den.

"I'll go get everything packed. Stop by when you're ready," he added. Heading back to the den, his walk quickly turned into a dash as he began to pack.

105 posts

keesa • 27 February 2017 at 3:22 PM

HeronClaw
She nodded, "Yah, I think everyone is." She said then walched his run off to get things ready. He was a great medicine cat, but it was hard not to wonder what it would have been like if he had become a warrior. For some reson the thought caused some butterfly's in her stomach to think about it so she quickly looked away. Turning her attention back to her dutys she looked around camp for other warriors to join her on the journey to get water.

Falconpaw
The young apprentice opened his eyes sleepily then meowed in suprise when he knowted it seemed to be well pass sunrise. He quickly got up and ran outside the den into the leafclan camp hoping Frostfur wouldn't be mad at him for sleeping late.
(Oh man! I completely forgot about Falconpaw! Oh well.)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 February 2017 at 3:46 PM

@degong
@leafdapple769
@keesa
@flowerlynx
@doyoueverwonder
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@panda9983

"Did any hunting patrols go out?" Blazestar asked.

Viperfang sniffed the air 'cats! In my place!' she thought.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 27 February 2017 at 4:02 PM

DAWNCLAN

Shadowcreek gave up. "Come on, Hawkstorm. She's busy. Let's go hunting."

And they left.

LEAFCLAN

Frostfur sighed. "Lets go talk to Blazestar."

"I think you should go alone. This is your vision. I have no idea what I'm doing. Or take Falconpaw."

"Good idea." She turned to the sleepy apprentice. "Falconpaw, come. We are going to talk to Blazestar."

@leafdapple769
@keesa Frostfur just had a vision and needs Falconpaw to come with.
@degong
@doyoueverwonder
@valleries1 We need Blazestar. Frostfur just had a vision.

105 posts

keesa • 27 February 2017 at 4:13 PM

Falconpaw
He smiled, happy she didn't seem angry at him, "Oh yay!" He meowed, bounding up to his mentor, "What are we going to talk to him about?" He asked curiously, his tail twitching happily.

@leafstarofskyclan

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 27 February 2017 at 4:17 PM

LEAFCLAN

"I had a vision. I was talking to Leafshade about it just now. Didn't you hear?" Frostfur purred in amusement, but she feared her eyes betrayed her worry.

Leafshade nodded. "She wanted me to go with, but I thought you should go instead."

@leafdapple769
@keesa
@degong
@doyoueverwonder
@valleries1