Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 1 March 2017 at 3:59 PM

@flowerlynx @valleries1

DAWNCLAN

Shadowcreek flattened his ears. "Fine. But if I need to jump in there, I will." He wasn't about to let Viperfang get mauled. She was a good warrior, and no warrior deserved that.

Hawkstorm sniffed. "What if there are more of them? They could be waiting in the bushes for an ambush. Or say they are spies. What if they are spying for the others?"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 1 March 2017 at 4:01 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
"Well," Dewheart replied calmly, "we could wait and see what happens."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 March 2017 at 4:02 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @flowerlynx

Viperfang smelled the air 'Cat!' she thought. then "Who ever it is come out before I come after you!" she growled

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 1 March 2017 at 4:04 PM

@flowerlynx @valleries1

DAWNCLAN

Shadowcreek slunk out of the bushes. "We scented the rogues and thought they might be on our territory. Turns out they weren't, so we stayed in case you needed back up."

Hawkstorm followed, snarling at Shadowcreek. "She might be offended!"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 1 March 2017 at 4:04 PM

@valleries1 @leafstarofskyclan
Dewheart cursed under her breath. "We forgot to make sure that we were downwind!" She hissed. "Let's leave now, before they capture us."

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 1 March 2017 at 4:10 PM

@flowerlynx @valleries1

DAWNCLAN

"Viperfang?" Shadowcreek asked. "Do you think you might need any help if the situation gets out of hand? You are outnumbered."

Hawkstorm was mortified. "Shadowcreek! She's from another Clan! Of course she won't admit it!"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 1 March 2017 at 4:12 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @valleries1
Dewheart sighed. "Can we leave, now?" She glanced at Hawkstorm for his approval.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 1 March 2017 at 4:16 PM

@flowerlynx @valleries1

DAWNCLAN

"Might as well. Unless Shadowcreek isn't done insulting LeafClan's warriors." Hawkstorm snarled.

Shadowcreek hissed. "I'm done. Let's go." He glanced back at Viperfang, her hackles raised. Hopefully she would be alright.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 1 March 2017 at 4:20 PM

"Follow me, let's go back." Dewheart lead her warriors back towards camp. "Shadowcreek, you go ahead. I think you need some time to cool yourself off."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 March 2017 at 4:26 PM

@leafstarofskyclan Viperfang is a rouge 😉
Also sorry I'm late!!! D:

Thunder

He swallowed down a snarl.

"Could you yowl loader? I don't think the two-legs could hear you," Thunder growled. Noticing the other cats, the scent overpowered his nose of their clan.

"Clan cats... Great."

(Nothing for Spiritwish)

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 1 March 2017 at 4:28 PM

@pitch1226 He thinks she is a Clan cat. No one is sure why XD but it was because of a dream he had awhile back, where she was a warrior, and it sort of drove him up the wall, but he isn't crazy, if you understand.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 March 2017 at 4:29 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

OHHHHHHHH!!!! Ok, thanks for the clarification! Got it now! I'm just gonna... ya know... *crawls back under rock until next post*

Deleted • 1 March 2017 at 5:06 PM

Moonstar hurriedly rushed back to camp. Blood pounded in her ears from the close call. She jumped up onto high hill.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey come to the High Hill for a clan meeting!"

Blur looked surprised. There were other cats here too?

"Who are YOU?" he asked. They smelled of clan cats and that other she-cat, was looking surprised as well.

His ears flattened as the other cats left. "Thank StarClan they left." Blur commented. "Maybe we should follow them, just to make sure?"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 March 2017 at 5:23 PM

Thunder

"Nah, I want nothing to do with them. That is until we go over there," Thunder mewed. "If you couldn't tell I'm not a fan of clan cats."

Spiritwish

He padded over and sat in an empty spot, waiting to hear his leader's message.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 March 2017 at 5:33 PM

"OUT OF MY LAND!!!!" Viperfang growled with rage. "Or I will make you!"

Deleted • 1 March 2017 at 6:27 PM

"I have gone for a walk in our territory, and have discovered huge birds that attack cats! We must fend them off and get rid of them!" Moonstar said to the cats.

Moonstar wondered how bad this situation was. She had seen one catch a rabbit and realized that since they didn't have the lake for fish, and with the birds taking the rabbits, they would starve!

Nervousness crept into her flank. How would they get out of this problem?

"I don't like them either." answered Blur.
He heard the she-cat hiss madly at them. That made Blur a bit frantic.

"Sheesh don't need to get violent!" Blur meowed sarcastically.
He didn't like this she-cat one bit.

"One more thing before we leave. What's your name?" he asked. Blur was aware that they needed to leave for the other territory, and that the she-cat might get mad if they didn't.

He just needed to know what her name was! After today, Blur thought that they would stay put until the next day.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 March 2017 at 6:34 PM

"why do you care?! Before I tell you, what is your name?" Viperfang growled, ready to leap. "Are you with those mouse-brained clan cats?"

Deleted • 1 March 2017 at 6:37 PM

(nothing for Moonstar)

"No! Of course not! My name is Blur, cause I've got a blind eye." Blur answered.

"And I care because we can't have a cat walking around with the name, "NO NAME."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 March 2017 at 7:13 PM

Thunder

Thunder almost coughed up a hair ball when he heard the she-cat's question.

"Me? A clan cat?! I'll be one of those low life kittypets before I become a clan cat. We were just having some fun and keeping them on their paws is all."

Spiritwish

I need to get to the Moonpool. Fast, he thought to himself. Glancing over at Heronclaw and tried to catch her attention with a flick of his tail.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 March 2017 at 7:26 PM

"fine then what is his name?" Viperfang asked pointing at Thunder.

Deleted • 1 March 2017 at 7:38 PM

"His name's Thunder. He's a loner."

Blur answered.

This she-cat was strange. She was so nosy!

105 posts

keesa • 1 March 2017 at 7:51 PM

Heronclaw
She was staring at her leader in horror, another problem? How was that possible? She felt a bit of fear coil up in her stomach but she quickly shook it off, they would be ok, her clan would get through it just as they always have. Movement caught her eye as she saw Spiritwish flick his tail in her direction so she walked over to him, "I'm sorry Spiritwish, I've been unsuccessful at finding someone to come with me to the streams. I might just go it alone, sorry for making you wait." She meowed, her expression troubled as she scanned the sky. There territory was so wide open a bird was very bad news, if it tryed to attack a cat they would have no were to hide.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 March 2017 at 8:08 PM

Thunder

"No that we've told you who we are, you gonna tell us your name?" He skeptically looked at the aggressive stranger. "And maybe why you were considering ripping our pelts off if we were clan cats?"

Spiritwish

"It's fine! I, uh, well I am actually heading that way to go to the Moonpool," the tom could feel his cheeks getting warmer with eat word. "If you wanted to I could travel with you-If you wanted to of course! If not it's totally fine!"

105 posts

keesa • 1 March 2017 at 8:40 PM

Heronclaw
Tearing her eyes form the sky she looked at him in surprise, "You are!" She meowed in relief. He had been trained as a warrior so if anything happened they should be able to handle it. "Oh that would be great! I mean, since your going there anyways, thats a huge help, thanks!" She was tripping over her words again but was so gratiful she didn't care. Springing to her feet she rubbed her head against him affectionatly then immediately regretted it, relising just what she was doing. Her face grew warm so she looked away, sprinting a couple feet towards his den, "Com-me on! Lets get the suplys!" she meowed, hoping to hide her embarrassment.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 March 2017 at 9:19 PM

(Nothing for Thunder)

Spiritwish

Spiritwish froze in shock for a moment, but quickly snapped back to his senses.

"C-coming!" Adverting his eyes, he followed her back to the medicine den.

"I can't take one. When going to the Moonpool, a medicine cat isn't supposed to eat for the day or bring any traveling herbs on the way. You can take one though! It should have plenty of moss balls too," the tom mewed as he motioned to the ivy leaves that held the herbs and moss balls.

105 posts

keesa • 1 March 2017 at 9:43 PM

Heronclaw
She nodded, seeming how he seemed to be avoiding looking at her she felt a bit of shame. Why had she done that? Trying to shake off her embarrassment she just walked over to the herbs with her head held high as if nothing had ever happened. She sniffed some of the traveling herbs then ate some, "Ug! Haven't had these since I was an aprentice!" She meowed with a laugh, then picked up as much moss as she could carry. "You ready?" She asked.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 March 2017 at 10:00 PM

(Nothing for Thunder)

Spiritwish

Letting out a small giggle Spiritwish nodded, "Same! Some of them I'd like to keep that way!" Relaxing a bit, he followed Heronclaw. As they traveled, Spiritwish couldn't help but feel nostalgic as they walked through the forest. The scents of prey and the familiarity of the clan borders put a grin on his muzzle.

105 posts

keesa • 1 March 2017 at 10:31 PM

HeronClaw
She was significantly more relaxed once they were in the forest amid the vast array of plants and animals. It felt good to be back in the woods were she was in her element. Looking over at SpiritWish it seemed that he had caught a similar mood. HeronClaw took a deep breath and smiled, her ears flicking at all the fimilar sounds. "We're making good time." She comented, "Looks like becoming a medicine cat hasn't made you go soft after all." She purred then paled, "N-not that it would or anything! Just, it's been a while since we went into the woods together. That was a bad choice of words, sorry." She reddens and looked away, "I'm an bad Exscuse for a traveling companion sorry."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 March 2017 at 10:43 PM

Spiritwish

"No! I actually really like you as a traveling companion!" Spiritwish quickly added, "Like you said, it's been a while! Apprentices... Wow. It seemed like only yesterday I was going by Spiritpaw. Don't get me wrong, I love being a medicine cat! Never really was a fighter anyway. But there are somethings about being a warrior..." Trailing off for a second, but smiled again and looked at Heronclaw.

"What about you? I remember little Heronpaw always training. How do you like the warrior life?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 March 2017 at 7:23 AM

Viperfang narrowed her eyes "My name is Viperfang" she growled

"so what do you think it means?" Blazestar asked Frostfur.