Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

105 posts

keesa • 2 March 2017 at 11:46 AM

HeronClaw
"Oh yah, it's fine." She said without much enthusiasm. Truethful be told becoming a warrior was the proudest moment of her life but now that her training was over everything just felt kinda empty. She sighed then smiled and looked over at him, "Well, I mean it's great acually it really is. Ita everything I ever thought it would be. Though I guess now that I've completed my goal I don't know what to do with myself." She laughed, "no more ambushing poor little Spiritpaw in my free time, sorry about that by the way." She purred.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 March 2017 at 12:47 PM

Thunder

"Well nice to meet you. I think. Anyway what brings you here, bent on shredding us to bits?" Thunder asked sarcastically.

Spiritwish

"Ha! What are you talking about? That was one of the best parts! If anything I should be thanking you. It really helped me with my dodging skills," he teased. Looking ahead, Spiritwish could see his parting point was coming up and almost wanted to forget about going and continue following Heronclaw. However, he knew he couldn't and stopped walking when they approached the spot.

"This is my stop," he mewed, trying not to sound disappointed. "Maybe I'll be able meet back up with you on the way back." Spiritwish affectionately gave Heronclaw's shoulder a nudge and immediately retracted. Trying to hide his embarrassment, he managed to say, "So yeah, uh, I'll catch you later, heh." Then he quickly hurried toward the Moonpool.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 2 March 2017 at 12:55 PM

DAWNCLAN

Shadowcreek growled. He was tired of this. More problems? He thought the rogues were an issue before, now all he apcan do is wonder.

Did they have anything to do with the birds? Maybe Hawkstorm was right. Maybe they were trouble.

LEAFCLAN

Frostfur shook her head. "I'm not sure. The other medicine cat told me that Moonstar received an omen. Maybe they are connected. I don't know how, exactly, but I'm pretty sure cats could easily die."

Leafshade's fur stood on end. She was still listening in on Frostfur and Blazestar. What was StarClan trying to say?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 March 2017 at 3:37 PM

"If you are those old cats, in those fox dung clans, that cant hear, which you are one, of course you won't have an idea" Viperfang growled

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 March 2017 at 3:55 PM

Thunder

Smirking, Thunder eyed Viperfang. His tail flicked as he soothed down a tuft of fur and turned his attention back to the she-cat.

"Hey Blur, do you think she hates clan cats? I can't tell," he challenged. "I do find it interesting though that you accuse us of being clan cats when you have a very clan like name yourself."

(Nothing for Spiritwish)

105 posts

keesa • 2 March 2017 at 4:07 PM

HeronClaw
She smiled at him as he walked away, wishing all cats were as easy to talk to as SpiritWish was. As soon as he got a good distance away she tore off in the direction of the stream. It felt so good to be running, the speed and the cold air feeling so good. Soon she was at the streams and skidded to a stop with dismay. The water was still moving but the edges had a layer of ice around the banks. Aproaching it slowly she tried her weight and it seemed to hold. Cautiously, Heronclaw walked out on the ice and dipped the moss into the water. Her ears flicked back as a creaking sound came for behind her. Then her back leg went through into the cold water. In a panick she tried to rench it out but it was stuck. Pulling harder she felt her leg twist painfully then pop out of the ice. The momentum sent her tumbling forward into the stream. The water wasn't very deep but it was very cold. Closing her eyes against the fridged water she saw her parents and began to relax, it would be nice to see them again. She began to feel warmer, imaging trees and grass and all sorts of cats. It was nice there. Then someone caught her attention, it was SpiritWish talking to a pritty she cat. For some reason the image made her angry, this was her helusonation why was that there. She images him looking over the she cats sholder and catching sight of her but for somereason his exspretion was horrified. Heronclaw began to struggle as she began to feel cold again. Dream SpiritWish began to run away so she cases after him and when he was almost caught she pounced and then. Then her head breached the water and she took a wheezing breath. Pattling to the to the waters edge she sat down. Mortified at herself for almost drowning in such a small stream. Her body was nub wich was a releif since it was probly very sore. Gathering her strength she limped
up the bank, the moss still held tightly in her jaws.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 2 March 2017 at 4:41 PM

Mousefur moved silently through the forest. He looked around, making sure no warriors saw him. For extra precaution, he also scented the air; there was nothing. He continued along his path, quickly but carefully. He finally came upon his destination, which was twolegplace. He padded into the alleyway carefully, watching for rogues and loners. He spotted one, but wisely avoided it. He came upon the real reason he had briefly left clan territory; the large street full of nests. He went over to one, and meowed at the door. A twoleg opened it, and immediately started screeching at him. He sprinted off, and found another. He meowed at this other entrance, and a twoleg opened it up. The twoleg made cooing noises, and picked up Mousefur. This was uncomfortable for him, but it was worth it in the end. He finally had found a home. Sure, he would have to sneak out often, but he could do it. The twoleg set out some food for Mousefur, which he happily ate all of. He turned around and went back to Leafclan territory. He realized he would smell like twoleg food, so he rubbed through some leaves to help mask the scent. He padded back into camp, looking as normal as he could manage. He would have to sneak back to the same nest tomorrow.

My plan for Mousefur is that he's going to be part time kittypet, most time warrior. Nobody should find out until way later in the story. 😸

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 March 2017 at 4:49 PM

Spiritwish

Approaching the Moonpool, Spiritwish began to feel nervous. He wasn't sure why, but his paws and pelt was filled with jittery energy. Once at the water's edge, he touched his nose to it and immediately felt drowsy. Laying down and closing his eyes, a deep sleep came over him.

Spiritwish opened his eyes like nothing had happened. In front of him stood his mentor and old DawnClan medicine cat, Tawnynose. She gave him a friendly smile and Spiritwish smiled back. Then he realized the other cats. Some he recognized, others he had heard stories of. Now they rested in StarClan.

Tawnynose was the first to speak, "It has been a long time, hasn't it Spiritwish? I assume you are here about the leaf."

Spiritwish nodded, "Yes. I've come to ask for guidance. Hawks and eagles are now threatening the clans as well. I though you would send me a vision, but..." The tom could feel all their eyes on him, judging him. Tawnynose sighed and continued to speak, "A kit of white shall be guided by two warriors to a star that matches her pelt. Guidance will visit and threats from above they must remove. Crimson marks the one whose eye has seen stone."

Spiritwish blankly stared, but then nodded. "Thank you StarClan. Your help is greatly appreciated by the clan." He gave a respectful nod as sleep called out again. As his eyes started to close his ears where able to catch Tawnynose's warning, "StarClan will always be loyal. Even when you are not."

Eyes snapping open, Spiritwish woke up and wondered when he fell asleep. Dread filled him up as he padded back toward where he and Heronclaw parted.

Deleted • 2 March 2017 at 5:19 PM

Moonstar studied all the cat's faces. They would need to fight off the eagles if they wanted to survive.

She noticed Spiritwish and Heronclaw padding side by side out of the camp. "Hmm." Moonstar muttered. She leaped of the High Hill and traveled toward to the base of the hill.

Moonstar's eyes closed and she fell asleep.

Wind whipped at her pelt, and a watery smell clung in the air.

The lake was frozen, and there were cats trapped under the ice. The big birds flew from above and attacked the ones that weren't drowning.

A black cat with red eyes cackled. "You can't save them. No one can."

Moonstar jolted awake. "Does any cat know where I can find Shadowcreek?"

"Yeah, she would like to claw the fur out of every single one of them." Blur retorted. He sat down to lick his paw and said, "Where do you come from?"

"By the way, for the last time, we're not CLAN CATS!" Blur hissed at Viperfang.

Blur couldn't tell where this was headed. "Hey Thunder maybe we should leave for DawnClan now." he replied.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 2 March 2017 at 5:22 PM

Lel
This post does not exist...
Do doo doo...

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 2 March 2017 at 6:36 PM

Leafstorm padded out camp. Catching 1 mice and rabbit, she headed back. "Leafbare is harder on us." Looking up at the sky, she saw huge birds. "Wow, they're big." she said. Never seen those she thought.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 March 2017 at 9:36 PM

(I liked Degong's idea with the colors so I thought I'd give it a try 😸)

Birchpool

Looking up at the sky, the she-cat warily watched the hawks and eagles. With them in the area, prey would start to become scarce. Turning around, Birchpool went to go find Dewheart or Moonstar to ask if she could go hunting for a little.

105 posts

keesa • 2 March 2017 at 9:59 PM

Heronclaw
She stood up after a short rest, feeling was begining to return and her leg was starting to throb. After a bit she dragged herself up. Enough rest, the clan needed the water. The moss was still stoked but the faster it got back to camp the better. Progress was slow but her ears pricked up at some movement and she tried to leap forward but stumbled. "SpiritWish!" She meowed as well as she could through the moss.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 3 March 2017 at 11:47 AM

Spiritwish

Spiritwish's paws shifted worriedly as he waited for Heronclaw. He had started to think she had headed back without him when he heard what sounded like his name.

"Heronclaw?" he asked aloud, more to himself than anyone in particular. Spiritwish couldn't help but feel like something was wrong. Without giving it another thought, he raced in the directions of the streams and saw Heronclaw struggling to walk.

"Heronclaw! What happened?!" he managed to say through paniced words, rushing to her side. "Y-you're soaking! And you're freezing! Here, lean on me." Supporting her weight, Spiritwish guided Heronclaw to a sunny area to keep her warm while he looked her over.

He took the moss ball and set it aside. "You need to rest for a little before we start going back to camp. Forget about the water for now..." Using his paw, Spiritwish applied pressure to Heronclaw's leg. It felt a lot warmer compared to the rest of her. His mind raced, trying to stay calm. They needed to get back to the medicine den, but Heronclaw was in no condition to walk. Spiritwish curled up beside her, hopeful that his body heat would help.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 3 March 2017 at 12:41 PM

Dewheart spotted Birchpool wandering around, and walked up to her. "Are you looking or something?"

Mousefur padded into camp. He wasn't hungry; he wanted to hunt for his clan. He looked around, trying to spot a cat that would go on a patrol with him.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 3 March 2017 at 12:55 PM

DAWNCLAN

Shadowcreek padded into camp, a plump squirrel limp in his jaw. Hawkstorm followed, carrying two mice. They had been out all morning, mostly just talking. Shadowcreek told Hawkstorm to take the prey to the pile, he wanted to see Moonstar. He took the squirrel to her den, and his fur instantly prickled in response to the tension around her. She had jolted awake, wanting to know where he was. "Im right here. I just came back from hunting...Are you alright?"

Hawkstorm watched Shadowcreek go. Moonstar was lying on the ground by the High Hill. What she was doing there, he didn't know. He shrugged and headed towards the fresh kill pile.

LEAFCLAN

"Should we go to the DawnClan medicine cat, Spiritwish? Maybe he can answer a couple questions." Frost fur asked Blazestar.

Why would Spiritwish be able to help? Leafshade wondered. Like he got the vision, too. Maybe I can go with?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 3 March 2017 at 12:58 PM

Dewheart changed her mind and turned around as impatience got the better of her. She walked back into camp, and looked around for Hawkstorm. She saw him walking towards the fresh kill pile; Dewheart headed over there too.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 3 March 2017 at 1:27 PM

DAWNCLAN

Hawkstorm looked up. Dewheart was headed his way. "Hello, Dewheart. Would you mind sharing a thrush?"

@flowerlynx

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 3 March 2017 at 1:38 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
"Sure, I was just about to grab something anyways."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 3 March 2017 at 3:00 PM

Birchpool

Birchpool padded up to Dewheart. "Hey Dewheart? Can I go hunting?" She looked up at the sky and watched the large bird for a second then looked back at the deputy.

"I kind of want to get my mind off somethings," she muttered. Also the she-cat was usually optimistic, all the misfortune that was happening had gotten her slightly down.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 3 March 2017 at 3:04 PM

Dewheart turned for one second. "Sure thing, do you want someone to go with you?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 March 2017 at 3:33 PM

"Dawnclan? did you just say Dawnclan?" Viperfang said purring with laughter. "and you said you not from a clan? the last time I checked Dawclan IS a clan!"

"what do you mean by that?" Blazestar asked Frostfur

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 3 March 2017 at 3:43 PM

Thunder

"Who said we were from DawnClan?" Thunder smirked. "We're just gonna have some fun. You know, sneak around in the territory for a bit. You do know what fun is right?"

Birchpool

"Either way is fine with me!" Birchpool smiled, just wanting to get out of the camp for a little.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 3 March 2017 at 3:46 PM

"I suppose you can just go by yourself, then," Dewheart replied. "Just be careful. I have seen a few rogues around, and they won't hesitate to hurt you."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 3 March 2017 at 3:52 PM

Birchpool

"Don't worry! I will!" Birchpool bounded out of camp. The wind felt great on her pelt and could her the quiet scampering of mouse feet. She took a deep breath and let it out, listening for any more prey.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 3 March 2017 at 3:54 PM

Dewheart turned back around and walked back towards Hawkstorm.

Deleted • 3 March 2017 at 4:48 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

Moonstar stood up and realized some cats were staring at here.

"How awkward..." she muttered. Then she noticed Shadowcreek looking at her. "Oh, hi Shadowcreek!" Moonstar said cheerfully.

The events of the dream still made her uncomfortable. Who was that cat? And who'd ever heard of a cat with red eyes?

"I just wanted to talk to you about something. Were the birds bothering your hunt?"

(by the way, here's a reference of Blur: http://wonderdacat.deviantart.com/art/Blur-666785809 )

Blur raised his head. Quickly he let out a snort.

"How mouse-brained are you Viperfang? We're not from any clan!"

His nerves were getting to him. "Let's go now shall we?" Blur meowed to Thunder. Suddenly Blur's bad eye twitched a little. His eye was bothering him again!

105 posts

keesa • 3 March 2017 at 7:34 PM

Heronclaw
She allowed herself to be led to a sunny spot by SpiritWish. The sight of him had had caused her to relax, making the adrenaline that had been keeping her going begin to abate as feeling began to return. As it did, she wished her body was still nub, everything was sore from the plunge. The sunshine felt so good and Spiritwish's presence against her was so nice... No! Heronclaw was no good with medical stuff, but she had been taught never to doze off when very cold. She trembled a bit as she made herself stand. "I-I'm fine." She meowed Stubornly, "We really should be getting back to camp." Her voice was even she was having trouble staying up. The warrior looked over at her companion then up at the sky. Birds of prey usually avoided full grown warriors but a lame cat...

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 March 2017 at 7:45 PM

"the quicker the better! Now GET OFF MY LAND!" roared Viperfang

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 3 March 2017 at 8:23 PM

Dawnheart looked up at the hawks and eagles. "Maybe we can hunt them." she wondered out loud.
~~~
Sunpaw went out. "Hunting those birds, I can do better." he commented when he heard Dawnheart.
~~~
Snowpaw studied the hawks and eagles warily. Hopefully it's not Starclan punishing us for our wrongdoings she thought. Walking to Dawnheart, she said, "They depend on the wind to fly because they look bigger then our normal sized bird."