Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 March 2017 at 9:49 AM

Thunder

"Ok, ok. We're going," Thunder sighed. "If you ever want to join us though, feel free." Getting up, he followed Blur and looked at his eye. "You ok? Your eye seems a little twitchy."

Spiritwish

He worriedly watched her stand up and stayed by her said to support her. Spiritwish followed Heronclaw's gaze to the sky.

"Ok. If you're sure," he mewed. Picking up the moss balls he carefully guided her toward camp, keeping an eye on the sky.

Birchpool

Silently padding to the clan borders, she put her nose up to the air. She didn't smell anything out of the ordinary, but Birchpool would still take Dewheart's warning to heart.

Deleted • 4 March 2017 at 3:18 PM

MOONSTAR

Moonstar stood close to her den.

"Shadowcreek, you're going to the Gathering today."
She took her tail and set it on his shoulder.

Shadowcreek was nice, and it would be good to settle down with a mate, but would she still be able to be leader? Moonstar thought.

She shrugged off the thought and turned back to Shadowcreek.

BLUR

"Yeah, I'm fine." Blur replied to Thunder. Quietly Blur padded close to the DawnClan territory. Many cats were milling about in there.

Suddenly, the scent of clan cats filled his nose.

"I smell something." he said.

Blur decided to look around the territory a bit. Quickly as he spun around, he saw a strange cat smelling something.

Who's that?

This could mean trouble.

@valleries1
@panda9938
@leafstarofskyclan
@keesa
@degong
P.S Gathering is today!

105 posts

keesa • 5 March 2017 at 1:38 PM

Heronclaw
"Of course I'm sure." She meowed irritably. Heronclaw instantly regretted her tone, he was only trying to help and if she had gone alone who knows what would have happened. Still, she was livid with herself for getting injured. Her thoughts were dark, thinking maybe it would have been better if she just wandered off somewhere rather then just being dead weight to the clan as her leg recovered. The thought of just waiting around as the clan struggled to get by made her stomach twinge. She was an excellent hunter and fighter, but that was about as far as her usefulness extended as far as she was concerned. She looked over at Spiritwish, the medicine cat probably had lots of better things to do then bother with her, "Yous should probably go on ahead, I'm slowing you down." She meowed in a kinder tone.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 March 2017 at 1:59 PM

Thunder

"Ugh," Thunder muttered. "More clan cats. Let's pay a little visit shall we?" He crouched down, keeping low.

Spiritwish

Spiritwish scolded himself. Why would he doubt her? If she wanted to head back, then he should trust that she knows her own strengths. As they traveled, he wasn't sure what to think about Heronclaw's expression. She looked like she was having a mental battle with herself.

He hated it, but he was kind of happy. Spiritwish knew happiness was the last thing the tom should feel, but the thought of getting to take care of Heronclaw... No, he was being selfish. Did he even stop to think what the she-cat felt like? His question was shortly answered by Heronclaw's suggestion.

"W-what? No! You're not! Why... why would you think that?"

Birchpool

A weird scent reached her nose, causing her to stop. Birchpool looked around, but didn't see anything. The sound of a mouse caught her attention. She wasn't sure that was the source, but bent low anyways.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 March 2017 at 5:28 PM

"Frostfur, there is a Gathering today, let's talk about this later, can you go get Leafstorm?" Blaze star asked

Deleted • 5 March 2017 at 5:32 PM

@pitch1226

Moonstar

Moonstar was slightly confused. Quite a bit of time had passed, and Spiritwish and Heronclaw were no where to be seen.

Hope Spiritwish remembers that he's a medicine cat. she muttered under her breath.

Blur

Blur noticed the she-cat stopped and and looked around. Don't look at us, don't look at us! he prayed to StarClan.

The clan cat bent low at the sound of a mouse.

Ha! She didn't notice us! Blur thought aloud.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 March 2017 at 7:41 PM

Viperfang narrowed her eyes at them "Fine, I'll come, just to see if your part of a clan" she hissed

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 March 2017 at 8:02 PM

Thunder

"Whatever you say," Thunder smirked. He raised his head up a little to see where the clan cat had gone, but he could find her. Smelling the air, her scent was faint but clear. The clan cat was still in the area.

Birchpool

The strange scent was slowly getting stronger. Quietly she crawled through the grass to follow it. Perhaps it was the rouges that Dewheart had warned her about. Either way, Birchpool wanted to find out.

Deleted • 5 March 2017 at 8:30 PM

(nothing for Moonstar.

Blur noticed Viperfang was coming along for the spy session. He let out a sudden hiss when he saw that the she-cat was getting closer and closer, creeping through the grass.

Will she think we don't notice? We can smell her quite clearly! Blur thought.

Blur shook his head fur. He bristled when he heard Thunder commenting on Viperfang's presence.

He turned around and saw the she-cat moving closer. Then he realized she could see him, and quickly ducked. Was I too late? Did she already see me?

The she-cat was sleek-furred, and smelled of windblown grass and fish. In fact, she reeked of fish!

His nose wrinkled at the fishy smell.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 March 2017 at 8:40 PM

Birchpool

She giggled as she watched the crimson marked cat looked tense. Standing up, she leaped in the middle of them.

"Hi! What are you all up too? Looks like fun," Birchpool mused, a grin on her muzzle.

Thunder

Jumping back a bit, his nose scrunched up at the smell of fish. "At the moment, trying not to pass out from your stench," Thunder hissed.

"Well if you don't like the smell of fish, why come near DawnClan in the first place?" the she-cat asked.

Deleted • 5 March 2017 at 8:50 PM

(nothing for Moonstar )

Blur looked tense. He unsheathed his claws and sunk them into the hilly ground.

"Are you one of those clan cats?" Blur asked.

She certainly reeked of clan scent!

Blur heard the she-cat's question. "We were spying on you..." he mumbled.

"And by the way, we're not from LeafClan! We don't belong to any clan!"

105 posts

keesa • 6 March 2017 at 12:04 PM

Heronclaw
Dispite her dark mood she was revealed he hadn't jumped at the chance to go on ahead. With some effort she tried to quicken the pace. It was weird trying to walk without her back leg but when she got close to falling over Spiritwish was there to steady her. "Oh please, you'd be back by now if it wasn't for me." She sighed, "Moonstar's probably wanting to know what you've learned from starclan and I'm just dead weight." The warrior meowed.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 1:24 PM

What did I miss? Anything my characters are needed for?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 1:30 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Eh... not really.
Dewheart hasn't eaten yet, though
Remember?

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 1:33 PM

@flowerlynx Oh yeah...

DAWNCLAN

Hawkstorm blinked at Dewheart. "Are you gonna eat? If not, then more for me, I guess..."

Shadowcreek purred. "Alright. Anything else?"

LEAFCLAN

Frostfur looked at Blazestar gratefully. "Thank you. Did you want Leafshade or Leafstorm?"

Leafshade looked up expectantly. What if it was her? What could she do?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 1:35 PM

@leafstarofskyclan yeah.

Dewheart took a bite of the thrush. Hawkstorm had made a very good pick- it was soft and juicy. She stepped back after eating a few bites, to let Hawkstorm have some more.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 1:37 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

"So, what's up?" Hawkstorm asked after a few awkward moments.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 1:40 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
"Er... not much, really." Dewheart glanced at Hawkstorm. He looked different, somehow, and was acting different, but Dewheart couldn't figure out how.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 1:51 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

Hawkstorm was conflicted. He loved Dewheart, but how do you tell someone that? What if she didn't like him back? Hawkstorm nervously took a bite of the thrush.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 1:55 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Dewheart watched as Hawkstorm took another bite. She really liked Hawkstorm, but what if that wasn't the case back? What if he wanted to be just friends? "Hawkstorm, I..." she couldn't bring herself to tell him.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 1:57 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

Hawkstorm blinked in shock. Was she about to deny him? He had to do it fast. Maybe she was going to say something else. "I love you, Dewheart. I want to be with you forever..."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 1:59 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Hawkstorm loved her? She was about to tell him that she really liked him... "I... I feel the same about you," she replied happily.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 2:02 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

Hawkstorm purred. He couldn't believe it! He wasn't really sure what to say...

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 2:05 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Dewheart purred as well. This was probably one of the happiest days she'd ever had. Dewheart rubbed against Hawkstorm affectionately. "Well, I'm glad you said it. I don't think I ever could have."

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 2:08 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

Hawkstorm's fur felt hot. "I didn't think I could either."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 2:12 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
"That was some real bravery." Dewheart turned away, and started towards the forest. "Want to come with me to do some hunting?" She called over her shoulder.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 2:15 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

"Sure." Hawkstorm purred. He really couldn't believe it. Dewheart, the Clan deputy, most beautiful cat in the Clan. He silently thanked StarClan as he padded after Dewheart.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 2:24 PM

Mousefur announced that he was going back out, and walked back into the forest. He sniffed for prey in the air; there was nothing. Although... there was a scent of unfamiliar cats. One, he knew, belonged to Birchpool, and the others he couldn't place.

@leafstarofskyclan
Dewheart sniffed the air intently. How could she have gotten so lucky? The bravest, most handsome cat in the clan loved her. She smelled a rabbit, and slowly as well as carefully walked towards the smell.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 2:26 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

Hawkstorm watched Dewheart stalk a rabbit. She scented it and immediately dropped into a crouch, and the rabbit never noticed.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 2:32 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
She crept closer, the prey was unaware of her presence. Suddenly the rabbit parked its ears up. It's now or never, Dewheart thought. She attacked the rabbit, finally putting its life to end.