Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 2:34 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

Hawkstorm purred. "Nice catch!" The scent of mouse caught him off guard, and he pounced on the nearest tree root, coming up with a dead mouse in his jaw.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 2:37 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
"Thanks! So you think we should head back now?" Dewheart felt that they had probably caught enough prey by mow.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 2:37 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

"Yeah, I guess so." Hawkstorm meowed.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 2:44 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
"Okay, let's go." Dewheart walked back towards camp. I wonder what the others will think when they discover that Hawkstorm and I like each other, she thought.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 2:47 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

When Hawkstorm reached camp, he put the prey on the fresh kill pile and stated grooming himself. He hadn't done so in awhile, and how would the Clan react when they found out about him and Dewheart, and he was covered in dirt?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 2:54 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Dewheart also started grooming herself after dropping off the prey. She stopped, and looked back at Hawkstorm. "I hope the clan won't act too surprised," she mused. "I suppose I'm not sorry to disappoint any other cat that liked me. Or you."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 6 March 2017 at 2:58 PM

Birchpool

"Well obviously! If you were from LeafClan, you'd smell like them. It's the reason I was able to tell you were here. Well, that and loud muzzle over there," she smirked, looking at Thunder who swallowed a hiss.

"As for being a clan cat, yes! I am! I'm a warrior for DawnClan," Birchpool mewed cheerfully.

Spiritwish

"And when we get back, I'll tell her. That don't matter right now though. You are." Spiritwish could see the camp in the distance. "Almost there! Then you can rest in the medicine den." He happily smiled at Heronclaw.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 3:00 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

Hawkstorm purred in amusement. "Me too."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 3:05 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Dewheart sighed. "I'll be back, I just want to check around and make sure everything's okay with the camp."

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 3:39 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

"Okay." Hawkstorm mewed and returned to grooming.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 3:41 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Dewheart wandered around for some time, making sure everything was okay. It seemed that everything was okay, so she walked back to Hawkstorm. "Everything's fine. I was just acting a bit paranoid." She sat down next to him, and finished grooming herself.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 3:43 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

Hawkstorm shifted. "I understand. I kinda am too."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 3:48 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
"It's probably because we're nervous," she agreed. "we're wondering what the rest of the clan will think."

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 3:50 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

"Exactly." Hawkstorm purred.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 3:51 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
"When do you think we should tell them?" She asked anxiously. "I'd rather do it sooner than later."

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 3:53 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

"Haha we should tell one of the elders and let it go from there." Hawkstorm meowed, whiskers twitching in amusement.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 6 March 2017 at 3:54 PM

"Clan cat................ tell me what you are doing before I shred you!" Viperfang hissed

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 3:54 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Dewheart purred in amusement. "That'd be a quick fix."

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 3:57 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

"Which one should we tell?" Hawkstorm asked.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 6 March 2017 at 3:59 PM

Birchpool

A bit taken aback by the she-cat's aggressiveness, Birchpool gave a confused look. "I'm just at the clan borders. Technically you shouldn't be here but I don't see the need to resort to violence first."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 4:02 PM

@leafstarofskyclan (just realized there are no elders XD)
"Instead of elders, we could tell some cat that does a lot of gossiping?"

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 4:04 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

"That works, but who...?"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 March 2017 at 4:04 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
"We could tell the apprentices. That would be even quicker."

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 March 2017 at 4:06 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

"Alright, who's in camp..." Hawkstorm glanced around.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 6 March 2017 at 4:18 PM

@pitch1226

"For your information, you are almost on MY land!" Viperfang growled

Deleted • 6 March 2017 at 4:49 PM

@valleries1 @pitch1226

Moonstar

"Nothing else Shadowcreek, you could organize a patrol to go out and inform the cats that they're all going to the gathering." Moonstar replied.

She padded out of her den and chose a rabbit from the fresh-kill pile.

Blur

"Oh, so you're a clan cat." Blur hissed. He felt heat rising from Viperfang's flank. Blur tried to suppress a mrow of laughter at Viperfang's anger, but a quick snort flapped out.

Blur's eye darted around, hoping that Viperfang didn't notice. He then remembered that the clan cat was still staring at them.

"Alright, what's your name young-un?" Blur asked the she-cat.

"And now after this, are you gonna leave us alone?" he added.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 6 March 2017 at 5:08 PM

Birchpool

The smile on her face was slowly flading. Narrowing her eyes at Viperfang, she retorted, "Almost. But I'm not." Her suddenly cold gaze found its way to the crimson marked cat.

"Birchpool. It depends on you all really. Continue to try to trespass into DawnClan and I won't," she flatly said. After a moment, her friendly smile returned. "Your choice though!"

105 posts

keesa • 6 March 2017 at 6:30 PM

Heronclaw
She let herself relax a bit when the camp came into veiw, then rembered the hours of Bordum ahead and went back into sulking. At least SpiritWish would be the one stuck with her, so it wasn't the worst fate. "Rest? Oh joy." She meowed sarcasticly but chose to smile back all the same. As they got closer to camp she moved a bit away from from the medicine cat so that she was walking mostly on her own but he could still help her if she started to fall. They had been gone a while and she had caused him enough grief and didn't want some cats getting the wrong idea and starting rumors. Heronclaw's thoughts drifted to when she was drowning and the jealousy she felt when her mind thought of him talking to the pritty she cat but quickly shook them off. SpiritWish was a medicine cat, She reminded herself. "I can take the moss now so you can go talk to Moonstar. I think my leg is feeling better." She lied but didn't want to feel like a burden, afterall, getting the water had been her job even if she had failed miserably at it.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 6 March 2017 at 6:36 PM

Leafstorm decided to climb a tree. She then sat up and looked around the territory. "Everything should be fine," she muttered as she leaped and walked padded out to hunt.

Deleted • 6 March 2017 at 6:45 PM

@pitch1226

(nothing for Moonstar now. )

Blur

Blur looked around, nervous at the she-cat's gaze. "Okay, 'Birchpool', we'll be on our way after you leave." he said.

He couldn't help but sink his claws into the forest floor. Blur eyed Birchpool, and decided on one thing. She would need to go.

"Hey Thunder,"Blur meowed, keeping his voice low. "Do you think we should get violent, or not?"

I prefer not too... I can't fight too well when I'm partly blind. He silently added.