@degong
@leafdapple769
@keesa
@flowerlynx
@doyoueverwonder
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@panda9983

"Frostfur, Falconpaw. what's the matter?" Blazestar asked as they came up to him.

105 posts

keesa • 27 February 2017 at 5:46 PM

Falconpaw
He shook his head, "well um no, sorry I was thinking about you know, herbs?" The small apprentice lied, not wanting to admit he had been day dreaming and not listening like he was supposed to. Luckily Blazestar knowtest them so the little calico ran up to his leader excitedly, "Frostfur had a dream!" He looked over his sholder at his mentor proudly, "One day I'm gonna be able to do stuff like that to right?" He asked happily.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 27 February 2017 at 6:21 PM

"No, but you can't forget border patrols," Leafstorm said to Blazestar. "Who are you planning to send?" she asked.

Deleted • 27 February 2017 at 7:11 PM

@leafdapple769
@keesa
@flowerlynx
@doyoueverwonder
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@panda9983
@valleries1
@degong

Moonstar noticed that Dewheart had returned with Hawkstorm and Shadowcreek from the dawn patrol.
"I better go talk to them about the gathering." Moonstar muttered.

Dewheart went to talk with Icepaw and Crystalpaw. "Hey Hawkstorm and Shadowcreek!" Moonstar said cheerfully.

"The gathering is in a couple days and I'd like you to know that you two will be coming as well as all the apprentices."

And since the clan is so small, every cat can go, Moonstar added silently.

She saw Spiritwish prepare Heronclaw for the trip to the far streams. "Good, they'll be prepared." Moonstar thought.

"Heck, maybe we should go to LeafClan first, and then DawnClan. I'm curious to see what they're doing, those so-called clan cats." Blur commented.

"Should we go on our way now?" he added.
Blur turned around toward the direction of LeafClan and flicked his tail in front of Thunder.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 27 February 2017 at 7:38 PM

Thunder

Grinning mischievously, Thunder nodded, "Sounds like a plan! Lead the way!" He quietly followed Blur, excitement rippling through his pelt.

"Besides, the clans have been fairly quiet. They need a little excitement and it's not like they are doing anything important."

Spiritwish

As he finished packing the traveling herbs, Spiritwish saw Moonstar. Once he was done the tom padded up to his leader.

"Um, Moonstar? I was wondering if you wanted me to go to the Moonpool before the gathering or after? Either way works for me!" Spiritwish looked around, curious to see who was going to the gathering and who was going with Heronclaw.

Deleted • 27 February 2017 at 8:35 PM

@leafdapple769
@keesa
@flowerlynx
@doyoueverwonder
@leafstarofskyclan
@pitch1226
@panda9983
@valleries1
@degong

"Hi Spiritwish! You may go to the Moonpool tonight, as it's almost full moon." she answered. "I'm looking forward to seeing what they have to say after we found the leaf."

Moonstar's voice lowered at this part. She didn't want any other cats knowing that there might be a dangerous journey ahead.

"Now it's nearly sun-down, I might go for a little hunt soon..." she said.

"Shh we're near LeafClan camp." Blur warned. He quietly sneaked near the camp and crept behind one of the trees. I hope I don't get caught on the brambles... Blur thought.

Blur saw a tabby tom in the camp next to two other cats. Who could they be?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 27 February 2017 at 9:45 PM

Dewheart padded up to Moonstar. Just then, Moonstar had started to lower her voice... Dewheart found this as slightly odd behavior. "Um... Moonstar?" She asked in a suspicious tone. "I'm going to ask around, maybe put together another patrol before we leave. I want to do another quick border check- just a quick look around, to make sure that the camp won't be... raided or something." She finished awkwardly.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 28 February 2017 at 7:57 AM

Thunder

Giving a slight nod, he slowed his pace and crept along silently. He avoided treading on any crunching leaves to the best of his ability and kept his body low to the ground. Thunder's ears flattened to his ears and listened for any noise.

Spiritwish

"Me too," he murmured and dipped his head in a respectful thanks.

Spiritwish returned to the medicine den and waited patiently for Heronclaw.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 28 February 2017 at 1:17 PM

DAWNCLAN

"We'll come with. We aren't busy, I don't think." Hawkstorm meowed.

Shadowcreek nodded. "Unless Moonstar needs us?" He casually licked a paw.

LEAFCLAN

Frost fur sucked in a breath. "I had a vision. I saw the lake. It was on fire. It sounds crazy, but it was. Both Clans were engulfed in the flames, and the only voice I cold hear above the turmoil was mother's...But there were other cats. Rogues I'd seen around the territories."

Leafshade watched from a distance. Frostfur was really worried. Why would mother give her the vision?

@valleries1 @keesa @doyoueverwonder @flowerlynx @pitch1226

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 28 February 2017 at 1:18 PM

@leafstarofskyclan (you shan't ping me. I have subscribed. You can if you want, though)
Dewheart nodded gratefully at the two warriors. "If it's okay with you, Moonstar. Just a quick run around the borders."

Deleted • 28 February 2017 at 7:13 PM

@pitch1226 @valleries1 @keesa @panda9983

"Of course it's fine, Dewheart." Moonstar mewed in response. She turned away leaving Dewheart and the other warriors to patrol the border. "Maybe I should see Spiritwish about that leaf again." Moonstar muttered.

She padded over to the medicine cat den and meowed, "Spiritwish I need to talk to you about the leaf."

The two cats Thunder and Blur listened silently. Blur heard a frosty white she-cat talking about... a lake and fire? He crept just a little closer until the words were more clear.

Blur could smell the she-cat's scent as well as the other cats. He was glad for that they were upwind and hoped that it wouldn't change anytime soon.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 28 February 2017 at 7:20 PM

"Mousefur, could you go check our border in case there are any rogues?" Leafstorm asked. "And Leafshade, I would like you to hunt with me." she added.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 28 February 2017 at 7:38 PM

Blur is such a bad influence on Thunder. I can't tell if he's a loner or a rouge now XD

Thunder

The scents of the clan cats filled Thunder's nose. Hearing about the lake and the fire, he glanced at Blur and saw the same confusion on the rouge that he had himself.

Thunder stayed were he was as he watched Blur inch slightly forward.

Spiritwish

Immediately straightening up when he saw Moonstar approaching, Spiritwish nodded at her request.

"Of course! What about? Have you found out anything?"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 28 February 2017 at 7:58 PM

"Let's go, and we should make it a quick patrol." Dewheart had acknowledged Moonstar's acceptance. She headed off into the woods, going fast.

105 posts

keesa • 28 February 2017 at 8:07 PM

Heronclaw
Seeing that Moonstar seemed to be done talking to Dewheart Heronclaw let out a sigh of relief. All the cats seemed to be busy with their own jobs but if anybody knew of some warriors who would be free it would be the deputy. "Dewheart!... oh ok, never mind." she was about to ask but they had already taken off towards the woods. Feeling like time was being wasted by her foolish anxiety she looked around again for any warriors who weren't already occupied, "Hey, anybody available to come with me to the far streams?" She asked loudly, feeling a little foolish.

Falconpaw
His eyes widened, "Woah a vision! what does it mean!?" He meowed, his face full of wonder at his mentors powers.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 February 2017 at 8:25 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @keesa @doyoueverwonder @flowerlynx @pitch1226

Blazestar said to Frostfur "come inside my den and explain every detail."

Viperfang stalked closer and closer, until she saw two cats. 'who are they? and what are they doing?' she wondered. As she step closer, she, by accident, stepped on a rotting stick. Crack!

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 28 February 2017 at 8:39 PM

OOC: No need to ping me, I'm subscribed 😊

Thunder

Whipping around, Thunder's fur rose on his back. He turned to see a white tabby with grey stripes peering back at him. Who was this?

Flicking his tail to signal to stay quiet, he gave the she-cat a confused look.

Spiritwish

He could hear Heronclaw and desperately wanted to volunteer. He doubted she would want him to though or if he was even allowed to.

Deleted • 28 February 2017 at 9:00 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @keesa @valleries1

"Hey Spiritwish. I wondered if you had any news from StarClan. I'm hoping they contact you tonight, and other than that, nothing else." she said.

Moonstar padded over to the clearing. "I'm going for a walk." she announced. Quickly she walked out of the camp and into their territory.

As Moonstar glided through the frosty moor, a shriek sounded above. On instinct, she looked up and saw a huge bird, unlike any other she had seen before. Moonstar just barely raced out of the way as the bird lunged downwards, swooping up a fat rabbit.

"I have to get back to camp, and fast!" Moonstar thought.

Blur's eyes widened in surprise at the newcomer. He hadn't expected another cat to come along. Was it a clan cat?

Blur hoped that the stranger wouldn't give away their location. But the clan cats might have heard the crack!

He saw Thunder give a signal to stay quiet. Blur was itching to say something. The silence was unsettling and strange.

(by the way, awkward silence is funny to me.)

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 28 February 2017 at 9:21 PM

(Nothing for Thunder)

Spiritwish

Adverting his eyes, Spiritwish shook his head.

"No. They've been... silent. Hopefully they will guide me at the Moonpool..." He quickly added, "I'm sure they will though! StarClan has never let us down before and there's no reason for them to now." Spiritwish's ears went flat as he watched his leader head off into the woods.

Maybe he would ask to go with Heronclaw. The streams were near the Moonpool if he recalled them correctly.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 February 2017 at 9:21 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @keesa @doyoueverwonder @flowerlynx

"what are you doing on MY land?!" Viperfang hissed.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 28 February 2017 at 9:37 PM

Thunder

Maybe the stranger was a clan cat. He flicked his tail again for silence, worried the other LeafClan cats would hear them.

Using his paw, Thunder pointed at the new cat then pointed toward the other clan cats a few fox lengths away, trying to ask if she was one of them.

(Nothing for Spiritwish)
(Oh, and I also find it funny 😋)

@valleries1

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 1 March 2017 at 1:58 PM

DAWNCLAN

Shadowcreek and Hawkstorm followed Dewheart to the border in silence. The smells of the forest were almost overwhelming, and a scent of rogue and loner drifted over the breeze...

LEAFCLAN

Frostfur followed Blazestar to his den with a glance back at Leafshade. She nodded and stalked off. Turning back to the leader, she described her vision again. The cats yowled in her mind as she relayed the dream.

@valleries1 @keesa @doyoueverwonder @flowerlynx I'll ping you anyways hahahaaaaa @pitch1226

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 1 March 2017 at 2:01 PM

@leafstarofskyclan (evil...)
"Do you smell that? It's..." Dewheart sniffed the air again. "Do you smell the scent of other cats? Two, I think," she added. "A rogue, at least. The other is harder to identify."
She turned her head to see the other warriors' reply.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 1 March 2017 at 2:03 PM

DAWNCLAN

Shadowcreek snarled. "Rogues."

Hawkstorm sniffed the air. "Are they on our territory?"

@flowerlynx

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 1 March 2017 at 2:05 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Dewheart scented the air yet again. "I'm not sure. Should we go check it out?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 March 2017 at 3:41 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @keesa @doyoueverwonder @flowerlynx

"I DON'T KNOW WAHT YOUR TRYING TO DO! BUT IF YOU STAY.....THEN WATCH OUT!!!" Viperfang yowled flexing her claws.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 1 March 2017 at 3:49 PM

@flowerlynx

DAWNCLAN

"Yeah. Let's go." Shadowcreek meowed. He let his nose lead him to the source of the scent.

Hawkstorm's fur rose along his spine. "I don't like this. Not one bit."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 1 March 2017 at 3:51 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
"Alright. We have to be careful, though," she replied. "It looks like they might be in Leafclan territory." Dewheart followed the two warriors.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 1 March 2017 at 3:54 PM

@flowerlynx @valleries1

DAWNCLAN

Shadowcreek froze. He heard Viperfang hiss.

"What are you doing on MY land?"

Then, "I DON'T KNOW WAHT YOUR TRYING TO DO! BUT IF YOU STAY.....THEN WATCH OUT!!!"

Hawkstorm sighed. "I told you guys I didn't like it."

"Should we help her drive them off?" Shadowcreek meowed softly to Dewheart and Hawkstorm.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 1 March 2017 at 3:56 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @valleries1
"No, let's see what happens. Who knows, they might even consider joining the clan." She replied to Shadowcreek's question. "And before you tell me how crazy I am, we always need more warriors."