Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 21 March 2017 at 7:53 PM

"Well, let's just drop the fighting and be nice just for once." Sunpaw said. "Well, you will have, your injured." He said with a glare at Thunder.
"Why does this always have to happen." Snowpaw said with a sigh.

(Well, be neutral)

Deleted • 21 March 2017 at 7:58 PM

Blur

"Alright." Blur meowed. He just really wanted to get away from these clan cats.

"But first, you have to go back to your so called 'camp."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 21 March 2017 at 8:07 PM

(Okay, cool)
"Blue? What's your plan for after they go to their camp?" Shadow muttered to Blur. She was hopeful at the answer he would give.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 21 March 2017 at 8:08 PM

"Okay," Sunpaw mewed. Letting her sister know what they're doing, they finally reached camp.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 March 2017 at 8:14 PM

Blazestar glared at Viperfang as she reluctantly followed.

'I am going to kill him!' Viperfang's mind roared.

"Leafstorm!" Blazestar called as they reached camp.

Deleted • 21 March 2017 at 8:36 PM

Blur

"My plan is, to just live near the twolegplace without any clan cats." Blur meowed back.

He then saw his friend Viperfang angrily follow 'Blazestar' to the LeafClan camp. "Wait! You can't go!" Blur hissed. "We can't leave her behind."

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 21 March 2017 at 8:49 PM

Leafstorm bounded into camp. Should have stay with Dawnhwart for a while she thought. Quickly rolling in the grass to hide Dawnheat's scent. She then grooming herself, pretending that nothing happened.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 March 2017 at 8:56 PM

"Do you think it is easier to follow? or get shredded to a million pieces? Since if you can't tell, we are out numbered." Viperfang hissed back.

Deleted • 21 March 2017 at 9:03 PM

Blur

Blur sighed. Viperfang was stubborn. "Fine then." he growled. But he was already planning to sneak in and break Viperfang out...

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 21 March 2017 at 9:07 PM

Brightheart giggled. "We have company, who did you bring back Blazestar?" she asked directing the question to the rogues and kittypet.

Deleted • 21 March 2017 at 9:10 PM

Blur

"I'd like to claw that she-cat's face..." Blur muttered under his breath. His eyes blazed as he viewed the other camp. Glaring at the cats, he began to take in what had happened.

As he looked around, it seemed a lot more cramped than the other one. Trees surrounded it, bushes and brambles closed it off.

Blur began to hiss.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 March 2017 at 9:39 PM

"Prisoners. Remember them?" Blazestar said as he pointed his tail at Viperfang and Chloe.

Viperfang hissed at Blur "Don't be afraid of them, instead mock and threaten them, I know Blazestar wont let them hurt us." Then she growled "Well isn't it Brightheart!"

Deleted • 21 March 2017 at 9:50 PM

Blur

"Brightheart? You know her?" Blur meowed in surprise. Then he decided to play along. "I'm not staying here!" he hissed. Blur unsheathed his claws and glared.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 21 March 2017 at 9:57 PM

Shadow heard Viperfang mutter to Blur. "Stupid, fox brained clan cats..." she snarled in the direction of the other rogues. "They think they can keep us prisoner! I've heard MICE with better ideas than that!"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 March 2017 at 10:13 PM

Thunder

"Ya know? Maybe some kittypets are ok," Thunder smirked, hearing Shadow's remark, unsheathing his own claws. "So what about you, Chloe? Where does your loyalty stand?"

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 21 March 2017 at 10:42 PM

( Soz, guys, I'm here now. ;-; )

Chloe

Chloe orented herself to Leafclan's camp. It was very different to Dawnclan's camp, and she tried to memorize her surroundings, her eyes flicking around.
She flinched at Thunder's words, and turned toward him. "I, um-," she couldn't find who she really stood with.
Every bone in Chloe's body wanted to shout, 'DAWNCLAN'! But she knew she couldn't do that. At the moment, she especially wanted to revisit Dawnclan's camp, and the rouges seemed to be the best bet for that.
Chloe decided on an answer; one she though would be the best in this situation. "I'm not really with any cat!" she meowed nervously, "I was just hoping for some adventure, honestly." This was half-true.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 21 March 2017 at 10:58 PM

(Good.)
Shadow sighed. Blur hardly ever noticed her anymore.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 22 March 2017 at 1:24 AM

"Why hello, Viperfang," she said coldly. "Rogues, always think they're better." she said. She set a straight face, unlike her normal cheery face at the company. She resisted unsheathing her claws.
Leafstorm who had been watching, was nervous.

Firepaw watched out of curiosity. Another fight I suppose he as he watch the tension rise. Walking to Leafstorm, he whispered, "Maybe we should try and make the camp more spacious."

Leafstorm nodded at Firepaw's idea.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 22 March 2017 at 3:53 AM

Thunder

He stopped for a moment, hearing Chloe's response. Then his ears flattened and the fur on his back rose as he hissed, "Sorry, but it doesn't work like that. Yeah, I get it. You side with the clan cats."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 22 March 2017 at 7:29 AM

"Oh, isn't that Leafpaw!" Viperfang growled pointing her tail at Leafstorm. "Not many of you here. since you all are so weak, did half of the clan die when I left?"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 22 March 2017 at 12:42 PM

Dewheart could still smell the traces of clan cat in the air. Where had they gone? Wait, Dewheart caught the scent again. "This way," she called behind her. "they ran this way." She upped her pace a small bit, and the scent was getting stronger. They were near twolegplace now, of course. Where else would rogues and loners go? Dewheart stopped suddenly as the scent path veered to the left. She followed it, and it lead her to a kittypet fence. There were no cats nearby, Dewheart could tell. She skipped some of the scents, and headed towards... wait... now, Dewheart could smell Leafclan. She flattened her ears as they entered Leafclan territory. Yep- she could smell 2 kittypets, Blur, Thunder, Snowpaw, Sunpaw, and several Leafclan warriors. She heard noise that sounded a lot like several cats, and headed in that direction.

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 22 March 2017 at 2:59 PM

Crystalpaw

"This is so cool!" Crystalpaw exclaimed, "But, ah, are you sure we should be here in Leafclan territory?"
She padded alongside Dewheart, not bothering to keep quiet.

Icepaw

"Shut up! Icepaw quietly hissed, "Do you have any idea of the gravity of the situation we're in?"

Chloe

"Where did you come to that conclusion?" Chloe meowed, "It's not like I will fight you!" She insisted, "And are you really sure I'd side with cats literally threatening to keep us captive?" She sighed, but said nothing more.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 22 March 2017 at 3:01 PM

Dewheart paused. "Crystalpaw," she warned, with heat in her voice. "Be quiet. NOW."

She crouched behind a nearby bush, and motioned for the others to do the same. When she looked towards the voices, she was surprised at what she saw.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 22 March 2017 at 3:22 PM

Thunder

"Fair point, I guess," the loner muttered. "Still, you're awfully hesitant to side against DawnClan even though you just said two good reasons not to."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 22 March 2017 at 3:34 PM

"Cats, Dawnclan warriors!" Blazestar said to Leafstorm, "do you smell that?"

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 22 March 2017 at 3:38 PM

Icepaw

Icepaw froze, her eyes darting to Dewheart. Blazestar? she mouthed. Crystalpaw got the memo and became silent, her movements nonexistent. She saw her sister's "words" and her eyes widened.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 22 March 2017 at 3:48 PM

Blazestar narrowed his eyes at the bushes "Who is there?" he asked

Deleted • 22 March 2017 at 5:37 PM

Blur

He smirked. It was nice to see the Blazestar nervous. Turns out he wasn't the leader of everything!

Blur scooted over to Shadow. "It's fine." The words tumbled out of his mouth.

(Eek! Blur x Shadow FTW!)

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 22 March 2017 at 6:36 PM

Leafstorm nodded. She went ahead to scout.

"Why did we even follow those mousebrain rogues," Sunpaw complained.

Snowpaw shrugged. She went back to retrieve the spoils from the twoleg place. Dragging it to a shallow pond, she took some clothes and dumped it in. Then she grabbed it, squeezing off the water. Soon she was able to mask all the twoleg scent. "That was hard work." she said sighing.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 22 March 2017 at 7:23 PM

Blazestar shook his head 'Nothing to be afraid of, she's just your sister' he thought. the thought of Viperfang made him shiver, thinking about the past.