Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 12 April 2017 at 9:54 PM

@doyoueverwonder
"No. You're not. You're not even close. It was... about a moon ago, and I escaped the old nest, and... I'm worried that he might come after me..." Shadow was very frightened, and the tom, Blade, had many minions and followers... it scared her more to think about it.

Deleted • 12 April 2017 at 9:58 PM

@flowerlynx

"Oh." he said, relieved. This had lifted a great weight off his shoulders. "Don't worry, he won't come. At least, I won't let them." Blur added thoughtfully.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 12 April 2017 at 10:01 PM

@doyoueverwonder
"Thank you," Shadow murmured. She believed him. The only sure way would be to get rid of Blade himself, but... that would only happen if it had to.

Deleted • 12 April 2017 at 10:05 PM

@flowerlynx

Blur said nothing. The silence in the forest was great, with the exception of wind and the swishing of leaves.

He licked her cheek affectionatelly.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 12 April 2017 at 10:24 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Shadow gratefully returned the lick. She didn't want to say anything, to disturb the silence. But, of course, she had to do it eventually. "Blur? Should we leave soon?"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 13 April 2017 at 10:03 AM

@degong

Thunder

He knew he wasn't sick, though he didn't want to admit it. Thunder only felt this way around Chloe and he didn't know whether he liked it or hated it. The tom knew he was in l- no, he couldn't be. Thunder hated being around other cats. So then why did she make him feel this way?

"Chloe? I may- I think-" He tried to just spit out the words, but they didn't seem to want to come out.

"I like you, ok?!" Thunder frustratedly mewed, instantly wishing he hadn't said anything.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 13 April 2017 at 9:41 PM

Some one fill me in on what is happening! My internet didn't let me get on for like 2 WEEKS!

Deleted • 14 April 2017 at 9:50 PM

@valleries1
Hey i dunno! I just joined!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2017 at 9:56 PM

@togepi360

No need to ping, I subscribed

Now the RP:

Blood wandered though the trees not far from the Dawnclan border. "If I get my paws on those cats. I will shred them up!" he growled scenting Dawnclan scent. "Chaos! Spooktail! Found a place to stay yet?" he yowled.

Chaos grunted "I did find a cave" he called

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 14 April 2017 at 10:07 PM

Bandit

As she crept through DawnClan territory, the she-cat suddenly smelled the scent of other cats. They didn't smell like Stormcloud either. A bit confused, Bandit dropped down and decided to investigate.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2017 at 10:25 PM

Stormcloud dropped into a hunting crouch and stalked through the tall grass. A mouse sat there nibbling on a seed or something. Stormcloud got ready to pounce when a yowl echoed though the forest. The mouse dropped its seed and ran. Stormcloud leaped after it, but missed. "Fox dung!" he said. "What was that anyways?" he said to himself stalking toward the sound.

Deleted • 14 April 2017 at 10:58 PM

Duskpaw
Duskpaw was running through the woods. He knew that such a yowl that would scare his prey away wouldn't have come from no where. But, as he approached the noise, he saw some scared animals and forgot to check the noise, and instead, chased the yummy-looking prey.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 15 April 2017 at 1:56 AM

( been away for a long time cuz of school Q.Q )

Rain stalked through the bushes in dawnclan territory, his sapphire eyes glinting in the sunlight pouring through the gaps in the overhead branches

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 15 April 2017 at 8:44 AM

Scout

Hearing a yowl, the she-cat immediately headed the other way. Scout never liked violence or pain or danger. She padded back toward her barn.

Speckledream

He stretched and yawned, waking up because of the sound. The tom trotted over to the fresh kill pile and picked up a vole.

Deleted • 15 April 2017 at 11:16 AM

@flowerlynx

Blur

"Yeah. Maybe we should." he meowed back quietly.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2017 at 11:24 AM

"A cave? how nice" Growled Blood.

Stormcloud peeked behind a bush. "oh Starclan!" he meowed

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 15 April 2017 at 11:36 AM

Bandit

As she got close to where the sound had come from, Bandit saw Stormcloud.

"Oh Starclan!"

"I know right," she replied, appearing beside him, peering through the bush.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2017 at 11:39 AM

Stormcloud gasped "Bandit what are you doing here? I told you not to come to Dawnclan territory anymore! This place is dangerous!"

Deleted • 15 April 2017 at 7:58 PM

Sorry, was away.

Duskpaw
"Really! Darn it I should get back"
Duskpaw ran back toward the sound.
"Guess I'll drop off my prey afterwards."
"Actually, prey first!"
Duskpaw ran off to drop off the prey so he can
go see what was the noise

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2017 at 8:15 PM

"Spookclaw! come on there is a cave to build camp here!" Chaos yowled, he could see Blood getting angrier every second. Chaos knew when Blood got mad, he would want to kill something.

Deleted • 15 April 2017 at 8:25 PM

Spookclaw
"COMING"
Spookclaw comes to help bulid the camp.
She had started daydreaming but now was worried about what Blood would do if she didn't help.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2017 at 8:35 PM

"Tell Spookclaw the I'm going hunting, you guys go find things to build nests. one for each of us. understood?" Blood growled to Chaos turning away.

"Y-yes" Chaos stammered starring at Blood's claws, which was covered in badger fangs. Chaos turned to Spookclaw "Blood is going hunting he asks us to build nests, three nests, his in a separate then ours." Chaos told her

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 15 April 2017 at 8:38 PM

Rain stiffened, and he looked at a cave, he saw two cats, and one walking away, his fur rose and he backed off sloly, as not to drag attention to himself thinking Why here? WHY? I thought i was free of them...

( could rain have a backstory/history with Blood and his cats in some way? )

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 15 April 2017 at 8:42 PM

Bandit

"I can take care of myself, thanks. Also, correction: I promised not to hunt in that area, not all of DawnClan territory. That's giving to much fun up! And you're here despite the danger. Just saying," she quietly teased him.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2017 at 8:49 PM

@lucie1677
( it's ok with me)

Stormcloud sighed half angry and half actual liking Bandit here. Stormcloud laughed at what Bandit just said "I-if you say so, but I say we need to get out of here. I need to tell Moonstar, and get you out of this place" he said backing away

Deleted • 15 April 2017 at 8:49 PM

Spookclaw
"Blood's going hunting. K."
Starts building Blood's nest.
Wonders what happened to the
kits she never was supposed to have
in Dawnclan, but gets upset and makes
a mistake but quickly fixes it.

Duskpaw
Where are you mum...
What happened...
"Oh yea, better go!"

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 15 April 2017 at 8:51 PM

@valleries1 No need to ping me XD and do you mind if i pm you about Rains backstory/history?))

Rain paused, glaring at the cats infront of him, he was barely able to not growl, meaning he was that close to being found out

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2017 at 8:59 PM

(ok, but name the subject, whatever it's called, Rain's history, or something like that. I don't like when people name is 'hi', or hello')

"Hey, Spookclaw I'm going to get some herbs and moss ok?" Chaos said

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 15 April 2017 at 9:14 PM

Rain's tail lashed viciously side to side, a low, quiet growl finally escaping from his jaws, his claws unsheathed, and stained with blood from past battles in his life

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2017 at 9:19 PM

"Well, well, well, look who it is!" Blood hissed at the sign of Rain. "it's been a long time, Rain"