Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 5 April 2017 at 6:21 PM

Crystalpaw

Crystalpaw smiled, "Yay! Bonding! Have you two come back to see the rest of the clan? It's calmed down I bit here."

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 6:23 PM

"Er, yes we have." he meowed awkwardly. "We're leaving soon... so goodbye?"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 5 April 2017 at 6:23 PM

Shadow's frown lightened significantly. "Blur," she muttered to him. "Are you going to do what... you planned on doing? I don't mean to rush you, but..."

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 6:28 PM

"Yes. Yes I am Shadow." Blur whipered back.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 5 April 2017 at 6:31 PM

Shadow nodded. As far as she was concerned, they had all the time in the world.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 5 April 2017 at 6:33 PM

Crystalpaw

Crystalpaw's playfulness vanished, "You're not serious, right? I mean, you don't be you want to leave the clan, right? Right?"

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 6:40 PM

"Well, I think I do, Crystalpaw." he answered warily.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 5 April 2017 at 6:44 PM

Crystalpaw

Crystalpaw's tail drooped, "B-but why?" She looked around camp and the hills, "You don't... do you not like it here?"

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 6:47 PM

"I do." he meowed. "And we're staying for a while. But then we've got to get moving. Me and Shadow, I mean."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 5 April 2017 at 8:16 PM

Shadow nodded. "Sorry, but... we can't stay here," she added. "Oh, and, I never quite caught your name."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 April 2017 at 8:44 PM

Thunder

Thunder argued with himself all the way to DawnClan borders. What was he doing here? What did he even plan on saying? Why had he asked Chloe to come here?! He was putting her in danger of getting in trouble, but not that he cared or anything, and him in getting caught. "What is wrong with me?"

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 5 April 2017 at 9:08 PM

Chloe

Chloe saw Shadow and Blur enter camp, and she took that as her signal to leave quickly and quietly. No cat would notice her... right?
She slipped out of camp and hurried across Dawnclan's territory to the borders. She felt happy the whole way, and even did a little twirl in the air as she bounded through the grassland. Never mind that her trail was obvious and not even close to being hidden, she was going to meet Thunder!
She padded toward the borders, and saw Thunder doing the same. She called out to him, "Thunder!"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 April 2017 at 9:18 PM

Thunder

He slightly flinched at Chloe's voice. The thought 'What am I doing here' repeated in his head over and over. "Um, h-hey Chloe. Did... Did anyone see you?" Thunder felt restless, his paws shifting.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 5 April 2017 at 9:27 PM

Chloe

"Did anyone..." Chloe started, "...! Oh! No, I don't believe so." She frowned, and suddenly felt embarrassed at her lack of caution.
"Well, um, was there something you wanted to talk about?"
She sweat a little at the awkwardness between the two. "Uh, the fight' calmed down; at camp, that is."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 April 2017 at 10:02 PM

Thunder

"I... wanted to talk about..." Thunder trailed off. All of a sudden his ears flattened in frustration. "Ugh! Why is this so difficult?!" He took a deep breath and looked at Chloe. "Ok. I trust you with this information so here goes. I haven't been feeling well lately. Can't eat, can't sleep. Around, uh, certain cats I feel weird. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe I'm sick?" He began to pace back and forth.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 5 April 2017 at 11:38 PM

leaf
Leaf sank her teeth in her mouse, purring. Life at the abandoned twoleg barn was very pleasant and there were lots of prey. She smelled Comet coming her way.
comet
"Leaf!" Comet shouted. "Look here!" Leaf padded over and she stared at the forest. "A wild cat!"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 April 2017 at 11:46 PM

Spiritwish

Rushing to Mousefur with herbs, he did what he could to stop the pain. "What happened?" he asked as he worked.

Birchpool

"His leg is causing him pain. We tried to get back to LeafClan but..." Birchpool sadly mewed. She hated to see Mousefur in pain.

Deleted • 8 April 2017 at 1:01 PM

@flowerlynx

"Her name is Crystalpaw." he responded briskly.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 8 April 2017 at 9:51 PM

@doyoueverwonder
"Okay, okay." Shadow backed down. Blur seemed irritated, for some reason, at her.

Deleted • 12 April 2017 at 5:17 PM

@flowerlynx

He saw the look of hurt in Shadow's eyes as she responded.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" he meowed softly to his companion.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 12 April 2017 at 5:23 PM

@doyoueverwonder
"I'm fine." Shadow recoiled from Blur.

Deleted • 12 April 2017 at 5:27 PM

@flowerlynx

"Wait, please Shadow." he meowed. This was going all wrong.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 12 April 2017 at 8:59 PM

@doyoueverwonder
"It's fine. I-I just want to leave as soon as I can." She stuttered through lie half heartedly.

Deleted • 12 April 2017 at 9:31 PM

@flowerlynx

Blur's face softened, just a little. She was acting strangely.

"Okay." he replied.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 12 April 2017 at 9:37 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Shadow shuddered as all of the horrible memories came flooding back- ines she had tried to forget. She stumbled out of camp, into the forest. "I need some time alone, I think. Maybe." She still hoped Blur would come after her to talk to her, becuase that's what she needed, someone to talk to.

Deleted • 12 April 2017 at 9:39 PM

@flowerlynx

"Shadow... Please don't go." He tried to race after her, back into the forest where they shared happy times together.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 12 April 2017 at 9:42 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Shadow stopped when she heard Blur's voice. "I'm sorry..." she told him. "You just... remind me of someone."

Deleted • 12 April 2017 at 9:43 PM

@flowerlynx

He caught up with her. "W-Who?"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 12 April 2017 at 9:46 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Shadow took a deep breath. "Well... there was a cat I had to live with, once, in a different twoleg's home. He... was so... mean, to everyone. He made these rules, and if you didn't follow them..." she unsheathed her claws, then sheathed them again after a second or so. "And how you said that, you reminded me of him."

Deleted • 12 April 2017 at 9:50 PM

@flowerlynx

He bristled at the thought of that tom. Blur shivered. "I'm not... I'm not like him though." he meowed quietly. "Right?"