Warrior Cats Roleplay RP Topic

in Roleplaying

Any changes?

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 April 2017 at 6:03 PM

Bandit

"See ya around," Bandit meowed with a wink, getting up with a shake of her pelt. Scooping up her rabbit, the rouge dashed across the border. Even though her farewell was casual, Bandit could feel her cheeks warming. While she ate her meal, she contemplated on the idea of when to see Stormcloud again. "Well," the she-cat said between bites. "I did say I would only stop hunting in that area. Not DawnClan territory in general..."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 April 2017 at 6:24 PM

Stormcloud watched Bandit run away. he sighed. then crouched down ready to hunt.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 3 April 2017 at 6:45 PM

"its uh, not that hard if you stay hidden all the time you're in their territory..." Rain said

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 3 April 2017 at 8:19 PM

Bandit

After finishing her rabbit, the she-cat groomed herself and stretched. "Well that was a good meal. And the hunting trip wasn't bad either," she mewed to herself, thinking about Stormcloud. "Maybe I'll pay him a little... visit."

Scout

"I don't know... personally I'm not a fighter. Especially not like you rouges. Also, what fun is it if you always stay hidden? I mean, if I'd stayed hidden in the leaves then I wouldn't have been able to really meet you," Scout shyly smiled, feeling her cheeks warm.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 April 2017 at 8:32 PM

Stormcloud buried his mouse, "I need to wash Bandit's scent off before I go back to camp" he mumbled to himself walking toward a stream.

Deleted • 3 April 2017 at 9:49 PM

@flowerlynx

"I-I promise." he purred. "I promise I will."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 3 April 2017 at 9:54 PM

@doyoueverwonder
"Thank you." She murmured. She brushed her tail against his flank, then felt her fur warm.

Deleted • 4 April 2017 at 9:56 PM

@flowerlynx

"You're welcome." Blur said quietly.
He blinked fondly at Shadow, and moved closer.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 4 April 2017 at 10:25 PM

@doyoueverwonder
(You're at 500 posts! XD)

Shadow noticed Blur move closer. She breathed a gentle sigh of relief as she thought, Blur must like me, too. She moved close enough to him that their noses were almost touching.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 April 2017 at 10:57 PM

Bandit

Dropping low, the rouge snaked through the grass. While she was in the area she decided to hunt some more. The scratching of a mouse caught Bandit's attention. A smirk appeared on her muzzle. At least she wasn't technically breaking her promise. She was a fair amount of distance from her last hunting spot in the territory.

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 5:17 PM

@flowerlynx

(omsc yay! 😋)

He saw her scoot closer. Brushing against her fur, it was nearly like the times before everything, the fight, the clan-cats, and joining clans.

Blur never wanted it to end.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 5 April 2017 at 5:36 PM

@doyoueverwonder
(XD halfway to 1,000. I didn't even notice my post count, when I hit 1,000+ I FINALLY noticed.)

Shadow had one of the best thoughts. She realized, with a happy heart, that she had fallen in love- and it hadn't taken long, but she knew Blur was the best cat she could've come across. She never wanted to be away from him, and she also knew that being without him for too long could make her heart break in two. But, that was also a very good feeling. The feeling of love was always a good feeling.

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 5:39 PM

@flowerlynx

Blinking, he licked Shadow's ear: There was a stubborn clump of fur sticking up. Blur stopped, and he stared at Shadow for what seemed like the longest time ever.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 5 April 2017 at 5:41 PM

@doyoueverwonder
She felt Blur's tongue lick her ear, presumably licking down a stubborn piece of fur. She spotted one inbetween his shoulder blades, so she licked it down for him. "Payback," she murmured.

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 5:42 PM

@flowerlynx

"Hey!" he meowed playfully, like they were kits.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 5 April 2017 at 5:44 PM

@doyoueverwonder

She poked him in the shoulder with her paw. "Catch me if you can!" She called over her shoulder, as she ran back farther into the woods.

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 5:45 PM

@flowerlynx

Blur's eyes twinkled as he chased Shadow through the moor, which quickly turned into forest.

Trying to catch up, he began to take longer strides. "I'll get you!"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 5 April 2017 at 5:48 PM

@doyoueverwonder

"Yeah, right!" Shadow veered left far enough that she turned in the direction they had originally come to. Panting lightly, she slowed down when she came to the part of the forest they had just been at.

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 5:50 PM

@flowerlynx

He saw her make a sharp turn back to the DawnClan territory. Running after her, Blur stopped near Shadow and groomed his chest fur.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 5 April 2017 at 5:51 PM

@doyoueverwonder

Shadow glanced back at Blur. "I want to go back to the camp, but... at the same time, I just... want to be free, and not confined to a camp."

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 5:53 PM

@flowerlynx

He purred. "Me too. There are too many cats in DawnClan."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 5 April 2017 at 5:55 PM

@doyoueverwonder

"What should we do?" Shadow fretted. "Should we go back and tell them? Or do you want to just leave?"

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 5:56 PM

@flowerlynx

"Maybe." he meowed gently. "Maybe, we should stay and then leave."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 5 April 2017 at 5:58 PM

@doyoueverwonder

"So, you mean, we should tell them we're going to leave? They might try to stop us," she added.

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 6:01 PM

@flowerlynx

His throat turned dry. "I-I want to say goodbye to some of the apprentices."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 5 April 2017 at 6:03 PM

@doyoueverwonder

Shadow nodded. "That's... that's fine. Whatever you want to do." She padded in the direction of the camp, slowly.

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 6:06 PM

@flowerlynx

He stared at the empty spot that used to be Shadow. Clumsily, Blur started back to camp.

When he arrived, he tried to locate Crystalpaw.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 5 April 2017 at 6:11 PM

Crystalpaw

Crystalpaw saw Blur and Shadow enter camp. She bounced over, "Hey Blur!" she looked over at Shadow, then back at Blur, "Is that your maaaaate?" She teasingly asked, "You smell an awful lot like her."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 5 April 2017 at 6:13 PM

Shadow frowned. "We were just having a talk." She responded to Crystalpaw's teasing.

Deleted • 5 April 2017 at 6:14 PM

His fur warmed. "Y-yeah we were." Blur said, a little flustered from the sudden accusation.