Egyptian Style Suggestion: The Anugold

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
869 posts

netherling • 1 May 2017 at 10:27 PM

It's been a minute since I've posted a new suggestion and this one has been sitting in my journal for the longest:

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b504/Netherling_Wings/20170501_193725_zpslvcukmyo.jpg

About Anugold Eggs:

These eggs are found cradled in silk, suspended in time as an egg until touched. They were first learned of from broken stone tablets in the sand when excavating a site in the desert around Leila. The egg was believed to be from an extinct creature, only depicted in the drawings found pieces of the tablets, until the mysterious words on the stone were translated and an egg was uncovered. These eggs draw in life from the person holding it in order to revive itself. The SAR Center has speculated how this is done, but no answers have been found. Not much is known about the egg or the creature itself after it hatches. When the egg is on the verge of hatching, whispers are heard from inside and it's gold markings start to glitter with an otherworldly light.

More about Anugolds:
Anugolds have a strong but silent presence, giving off an air of intelligence beyond measure. It is said that of you are brave enough to meet its gaze that you can communicate with it telepathically. Anugolds move without a sound and are known to disappear for hours into the night without warning, but it's never been discovered where they go. Every Anugold hatches with a solid gold orb, an item that is worth a very high price, but if they are separated the creature will die. The orb harnesses the Anugold's power to cross back and forth between worlds, but nothing is currently known about the world on the other side. They are extremely protective of their owners but aren't very social creatures, choosing to stick to the side of one human. It was believed long ago that if the human it was loyal to were to die, that the creature would follow them to the other side, being part spirit and capable of the journey.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Might change it a little but this is the description I have at the moment lol

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 May 2017 at 8:09 PM

@ami_utsukushii
WHOOEY! Gorgeous ❤ī¸ 😃 Tbh, I actually don't remember a Egyptian EC creature OwO THIS NEEDS TO BE MADE!!!! It would be a great Halloween creature.....

I'll support this all the way to when it's been made ❤ī¸ 😃

@ifi123
@carnesiel
@gumiho710

Female
869 posts

netherling • 3 May 2017 at 5:17 PM

@skyfall4
Thank you ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸

Female
65 posts

ellasparkle • 5 May 2017 at 10:32 PM

@ami_utsukushii

SNAP THAT LOOKS COOL. 5 star ratinggggggggg I especially love the gold orb ❤ī¸ Very cool ^^

Female
869 posts

netherling • 7 May 2017 at 9:59 PM

@ellasparkle
Thank youuuu ❤ī¸

Female
87 posts

wildfire4012 • 8 May 2017 at 1:16 AM

@ami_utsukushii

Super cool, love the idea. 😊

Deleted • 8 May 2017 at 2:34 AM

@ami_utsukushii wow, great original idea! Love it - it should definitely be made! ❤ī¸

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 8 May 2017 at 2:54 AM

@ami_utsukushii woah thats sooo amazing i really love it. i love how hes just playing with the orb 😋 good luck sweetie

Female
869 posts

netherling • 8 May 2017 at 7:11 AM

@wildfire4012
Thanks ^-^

@jrw48
Thanks so much 😊 I'm hoping this one does well

@cloud-n-bolts
Thank youu c: when I drew it I wanted the anugold to have something it was attached to that would come from the egg with it, so the golden orb happened lol

Female
877 posts

saturna • 8 May 2017 at 10:07 PM

@ami_utukushii Beautiful creature design, would love to see it in Egg Cave

Female
869 posts

netherling • 9 May 2017 at 3:59 AM

@saturna
Thanks 😊

Female
877 posts

saturna • 9 May 2017 at 5:21 PM

@ami_utsukushii You're very welcome 😊

Female
225 posts

izz • 10 May 2017 at 2:10 PM

THIS. IS. AWESOME.

Female
869 posts

netherling • 10 May 2017 at 6:06 PM

@izz
Thanks ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸ ^-^

Female
20 posts

little • 13 June 2017 at 11:33 AM

@ami_utsukushii
This was the 1 u were working on? I like it alot. sorry that the petrance didnt happen ☚ī¸ but this 1 is rly good so mayb this one will work

Female
869 posts

netherling • 13 June 2017 at 7:21 PM

@heirofslytherin
Thanks lol and yeah it is. Hopefully it does because we really don't have Egyptian creatures

156 posts

warghost141 • 30 June 2017 at 5:04 PM

@ami_utsukushii
wow i have asked mods on here for an Egyptian creature for years.

this looks awesome.

Female
869 posts

netherling • 30 June 2017 at 6:43 PM

@calcabrina Thank you ❤ī¸ and I thought we needed one too.

156 posts

warghost141 • 30 June 2017 at 7:33 PM

@ami_utsukushii

its to have someone agree

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 1 July 2017 at 2:05 AM

@ami_utsukushii i love it

Female
869 posts

netherling • 2 July 2017 at 10:51 AM

@calcabrina