Lost (Roleplay)

in Roleplaying

What type of story should this end up?

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 3 May 2017 at 4:50 AM

Name: Amy
Appearance: Short brown hair, light blue eyes
Clothes: a light blue dress with a fern green front of the dress, the ends of the openless sleeves ( no holes for hands ) are dark blue, made of a thin, soft material, and dark fern green REAL feathers attached to it
Personality: Amy is kind, gentle, a fanatic about birds since they are a rarity in the desert, highly defending of her sister and her habits which are considered very weird in the village they live in.
Other: Little Sister to Laila, she likes to collect feathers, and trades little metal things she finds in her morning strolls with others in the village in exchange for feathers.

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 3 May 2017 at 4:51 AM

@dappne6 calming down some Luna looks at the hut then at her new companions and gets that all to knowing feeling that the hut might not be the safest place to go but deciding to not listen to her inner voice says yes Ben I'm coming even though every fiber of her being says not to but what other choice do they have they will die out here without help form someone anyone

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 3 May 2017 at 4:51 AM

@lucie1677 Accepted You can join the story ^^

@connieharris As Ben walks towards the hut Lucy says "I might stay behind just incase" And pulls out her cell, Ben starts creeping towards the hut "come on Luna"

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 3 May 2017 at 4:55 AM

Brb have to step away for a few :-)

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 3 May 2017 at 4:57 AM

@connieharris Kay ^^

@lucie1677 U can go

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 3 May 2017 at 4:57 AM

Amy finishes sorting her feathers by color, smiling at her handiwork, but knowing that tomorrow it'll be messed up as usual, adding two blue and green feathers to her hair she starts walking to the door of her hut, unaware of the people coming "Look after yourself, Amy!" Laila says "Don't worry i will, you know i always do!" Laila Mumbles something that Amy can't hear, all the sound from the yelling doesn't reach outside the hut.
@dappne6 @Connieharris

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 3 May 2017 at 5:00 AM

@lucie1677 "Actually why don't you stay here and I will go Luna" Lucy says

As Ben and Lucy kreep towards the Hut they knock on the door, They can see people moving inside, It looks like two girls Lucy thinks.

GTG now, Dont do 2 much without me xD

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 3 May 2017 at 5:07 AM

Amy, opens the door, confused, thinking Who's here? normally everyone only wakes once i come back... "oh, um hi..." she suddenly resumed to her normal cheeriness "What can i do for you?" Laila mumbles something about not letting random strangers in.
@dappne6 @Connieharris

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 3 May 2017 at 11:30 AM

@dappne6 @lucie1677 Luna, hesitant about waiting alone agrees with Lucy and stays behind. Pacing back and forth worrying about her new companions safety gets more worried the closer Ben and Lucy get to the hut. As they start to knock on the door she stops barely breathing watching as a young women pulls the door open slowly

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 3 May 2017 at 11:25 PM

@lucie1677 @connieharris "Hi" Lucy says, "we are lost, do you know the nearest town?" "Luna come here, its ok" Ben says as the girl starts to answer

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 3 May 2017 at 11:46 PM

@dappne6 Luna still not real sure things are OK walks slowly to the hut eyes darting around trying to take in as much as she can before she steps forward to say a quiet hello leans over to Ben and whispers I'm scared something she isn't use to admitting

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 3 May 2017 at 11:54 PM

@connieharris Ben reassures here its ok, This girl is their age and its not like she is going to hurt them, Suddenly Ben catches sight of the other girl (and because she looks older) says U guys go off and wait, I will talk to them about the nearest town.

Lucy and Luna walk of and Lucy says "So..... What are your hobbies, Mine are giving people makeovers ohh I should give one to you while we wait! It would impress ben, I think he likes you!" This is just Lucy being the person she is, A tomboy dressed as a girlygirl

Just so you guys know, If Lucy or Ben says something about the other one it doesnt mean its true lol, It could but it might not xD

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 4 May 2017 at 12:03 AM

@dappne6 That sounds fun Luna says sure why not after today I feel I'm sure not looking my best Luna looks at Lucy and says really!?! You think he might ? feeling like her cheeks are ready to burst into flames looks away and says well he isn't to bad himself then giggles

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 4 May 2017 at 12:09 AM

@connieharris Well I Have a hair straightener (Its solar powered) And we are about the same size so you can borrow some of my clothes *Lucy starts rummaging through her backpack* Here are 3 outfits you can choose!

*1 is a medium height red dress*
*1 is a pair of jeans and a 3/4 top*
*1 is shorts and a long Tee*

And you can always go back lol I have a curler and I will wash your clothes in that pond (Or those peoples washing machine)

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 4 May 2017 at 12:18 AM

@dappne6 Luna was so pleased Lucy had some extra clothes she says oh my thank you so much let's face it I'm not dressed for where we are I will try the jeans and top Lucy hands over the clothes Luna thinking how kind of her to offer her things so easily Luna runs behind the back of the hut and quickly changes perfect fit!!! As she walks back to Lucy she said I'm sorry you ask me what my interests are I love horses all animals really they seem to understand me more than people usually do

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 4 May 2017 at 1:22 AM

@connieharris "Wow Luna you look great!, That's ok" Lucy says "Awesome! I have a horse back home named snow, She is actually due for her Foal about now!"

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 4 May 2017 at 1:41 AM

@dappne6 thanks Lucy! I feel so much better . Luna squeals with JOY a foal!!!!! You are so lucky do you think we will find our way back before she foals ? A sadness comes over Luna's face as she remembers the foal her mare lost at birth out of the stallion her father bought her 3 months before he past she shakes her head trying not to let the hurt overtake her in front of Lucy

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 4 May 2017 at 1:46 AM

@connieharris "Are you ok? You look sad" Says Lucy "I know what will make you feel better, Wanna help me choose names for the Foal?"

Jus as she finishes her sentence Ben walks back and says "Wow you look nice Luna!, It must have been one of Lucy's makeovers?"

Lucy says "Yes, It was actually, What did the girls say?" Ben replies "They are going to show us the way to Blenheim"

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 4 May 2017 at 1:54 AM

@dappne6 Luna turns her head and smiles at Ben why thank you Lucy worked her magic on me still smiling she says thank you Lucy for the help and winks at her. Oh how wonderful there going to help us ! I feel first stop should be the police station we need to report what happened

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 4 May 2017 at 2:00 AM

@connieharris "She can reverse it if you would like" Ben says quickly, "Stop it Ben!" Lucy snaps back

Then Ben says "I bet the people that got us work for the same person!"

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 4 May 2017 at 2:18 AM

@dappne6 Luna answers yes I agree there is definitely a connection but why us? And why stab Jack ? Then Luna realized the hurt she had seen on Lucy's face and regrets bringing it up she thinks to herself nice going Luna just keep your mouth shut from now on.

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 4 May 2017 at 2:23 AM

Lucy feels the sting again and looks down at the ground Ben immediately recognizes this move and puts his arm around her "Maybe it was because we are around the same age and without parents?" Ben says.

@connieharris Where you thinking this https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=shiny+Auburn+hair+long+loose+large+curls+eyes+dark+deep+blue&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjskNKqydXTAhWEl5QKHWBmDyMQsAQIJA&biw=1366&bih=662#tbm=isch&q=Auburn+hair+curly+long++eyes+dark+blue+16&imgrc=qNRrmq5t9YWZpM: But with Blue eyes?

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 4 May 2017 at 5:22 AM

@connieharris @Dappne6
sorry i had school and many jobs to do at home >.<

Amy walks towards them, saying, in her cheerfu , happy-go-lucky voice "We're on the outskirts of the village, as you can see, not really alot of people live here apart from me and Laila, oh i didn't introduce myself, I'm Amy!" She tilted her head and gave a cheery smile, the feathers in her hair fluttering and shimmering beautifully in the sunlight, standing out brilliantly against her dark brown hair. "If you want, i can lead you to the Village Square, though in my opinion the people there are awfully plain..." she pointed at her vibrant dress, then shaking her head, frowning, but started smiling again "well, do you want to go to the Village or nah?"

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 4 May 2017 at 3:57 PM

@lucie1677 Lucy almost screams "Yes! Our Nanna is their waiting for us, How far away is it for here I think we drove for an hour so about 1 1/2 hours?"

Ben just smiles at his sister xD

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 May 2017 at 4:04 PM

@dappne6 Are you still accepting characters? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 4 May 2017 at 4:05 PM

@pitch1226 Yes๐Ÿ˜Š We can make it that we find more people as we go so characters are fine to add ^^

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 May 2017 at 4:06 PM

Name: Reuben
Appearance: He has black hair with a bit of dark brown. His eyes are brown with blue flecks and his skin is slightly pale. Freckles spray his face and a few appear on his arms.
Clothes: Reuben wears a grey t-shirt, tan shorts, black combat boots, and a black beanie. He also has a military dog tag that he is extremely protective of and keeps it tucked under his shirt.
Personality: Very grumpy, he can be sarcastic and smug. Reuben likes his personal space and will lash out at those who don't respect it. Although he is rude and claims to be a loner, he actually is more comfortable around others and prefers not to be alone. He can also be a bit selfish.
Other: 18 years old

Name: Milo
Appearance: He has dirty blonde hair and amber eyes. His skin has a slight tan.
Clothes: Milo wears jeans, a white button up shirt, black dress shoes, dark grey formal vest, and a dark grey newsboy hat. He also has a grayish blue tie.
Personality: He is very bubbly and optimistic, usually friendly. Milo can be overwhelming sometimes because of how energetic he is.
Other: 16 years old

Name: Lilith
Appearance: Her hair is an amber color and it is put into two loose pony tails that rest on the front of her shoulders. Her side bangs are too short to be pulled back and sometimes get in her face. Lilith's eyes are a grey and her skin slightly pale.
Clothes: She wears light wash jeans with a black long sleeve shirt. Around her waist is a red flannel and Lilith wears brown cowgirl boots. On her right wrist is two leather bracelets and on her left is one. Lilith wears black framed glasses and a brown cowgirl hat.
Personality: Fun loving and extroverted, Lilith is smug yet kind. Although she can be sarcastic, it is all in good fun. She likes danger and risks. Lilith hates to be doubted and likes proving others wrong. Her pride can get her in trouble.
Other: 17 years old and she is afraid of heights

@dappne6 Yep, you know these guys xD

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 4 May 2017 at 11:23 PM

@pitch1226 Yep lol xD Just 2 so how about Milo and Lilith?

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 5 May 2017 at 1:06 AM

@dappne6 @lucie1677 Luna mentally gives a sigh of relief after hearing Lucy saying there Nana is waiting for them . Luna turns to Amy and thanks her for all the help, suddenly the sun hits Amy's hair and Luna slightly gasps unknowingly reaching out to touch the feathers in her hair just when she almost has the feather in her hand she realizes what she is doing dropping her hand down tears swelling in her eyes turns and quickly walks away trying to control the hurricane of emotions storming through her heart

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 1:11 AM

@connieharris Ben walks over to Luna, asking her whats wrong and putting his arm around her shoulder.

Lucy decides that she better not go over but instead walks to the pond to wash Luna's clothes like she promised.