Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 26 May 2017 at 7:18 PM

Amy whispered quietly "Who... Who are you?"

Laila spoke "well, can you help me find her? i didn't see where she went."

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 26 May 2017 at 7:23 PM

Ben suddenly realized. She wasn't fooling around she had lost her memory! He tried to think of some words that might make her have flash backs like in the movies but all the could think of was 'Desert'

Lucy spotted the girl Laila and walked over to her

Can we make it Amy gets her memory back some time?

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 26 May 2017 at 7:24 PM

( thats what i meant by minor memory loss XD she WILL remember in time, though )

Laila stared at Lucy then began walking up to her too "hey, are you Lucy?"

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 26 May 2017 at 7:27 PM

Ok sorry my bad xD Also I am going to make it that Lucy doesn't really talk that much anymore.

Lucy just nodded and started following where they where going.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 29 May 2017 at 6:00 AM

Laila looked at her "are you okay" she then mumbled under her breath "if someone had driven a car a few minutes ago, tried driving away from here, then they'd be out of the desert by now..."

Amy felt the car come to a sudden stop, the place felt very chilly ( she's used to the desert's heat ) and the place was full of grey colors "w- wait... what is this place?"

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 3 June 2017 at 12:27 AM

Lucy thought about this and decided she was right so she headed to the rent a car place she had seen on the way in.

The man with the knife told them to be quit again and Ben looked up to see a grey ceiling, It seemed they where in a HUGE garage

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 7 June 2017 at 3:57 AM

Amy's eyes rolled around - she clearly didn't know what was going on, but she looked tense and ready to run for it

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 7 June 2017 at 4:30 AM

The man grabbed Amy by the arm and dragged her over to the middle of the garage their was 3 seats then another Man grabbed Ben and took him over to the chairs as well they were both tied up then a Fancy looking man came and sat in the chair opposite them.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 7 June 2017 at 6:36 AM

:Amy glared at the dude, the feathers in her hair and dress were ruffled from the man dragging her, she didn't bother to struggle, as it would use up energy...

Laila was walking with Lucy "Wait.. We're gonna drive to the city?! outside of the desert?! Do you even KNOW how to drive?!" Laila was having a semi heart attack from spazzing out too much about a simple thing X3

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 7 June 2017 at 4:53 PM

Lucy just looked at her and rolled her eyes, She went inside and grabbed some keys from behind the counter, They where for the fasts car.

Ben suddenly realised something, all of the kids who had been kidnapped where rich, that must be what he wanted!!! The reward their parents where offering! And that us why they killed Jake, he wasn't rich and they reason they want Amy is because she is to do with us!!! His head started spinning from all this information.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 9 June 2017 at 5:52 AM

http://araviae-silveri.deviantart.com/

Laila went inside but having a mental breakdown in her head X3

Amy continued staring at the man in front of them, her eyes searching for any hint of what he was after, or why they were there

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 9 June 2017 at 4:25 PM

Read my other post I added more

The man grumbled a."hello I guess you are wondering why I bought you here."

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 9 June 2017 at 10:15 PM

(* k then then lets just have Amy not realize dat X3 )

Amy didn't speak, but nodded her head slowly, the feathers in her hair shimmering in the dim sunlight filtering through the closed garage door

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 11 June 2017 at 6:48 PM

The man looked at ben and raisd his eyebrows for an answer, Ben just glared at the man as he started talking.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 11 June 2017 at 8:33 PM

Laila followed Lucy, seeming to have slightly calmed down but now spastic wondering about her sister in her head

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 14 June 2017 at 12:54 AM

They started driving Lucy asked Laila "Wich way?"

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 14 June 2017 at 3:40 AM

Laila pointed to where a road started to be seen, "There."

( I'm making my first book! 😋 )

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 14 June 2017 at 4:25 AM

Ok from now on 3 or more sentences

Lucy started to drive down the road. It looked like it was very long and straight but their seemed to be a giant warehouse on the side of the road so Lucy asked if she should stop their

Would you like to join my new RP?

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 14 June 2017 at 4:55 AM

" It would be good to have a check, but let's be careful..." then, ignoring her own words, she ran out of the car, but luckily no one heard. Laila jumped now quietly onto a bin at the side and peered into the warehouse by a window, shocked to see her sister and one of the boys from earlier tied up.

( nah, I had a look but I'm not interested, sorry >.< )

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 14 June 2017 at 5:07 AM

Ok😊

Lucy practically screamed at Laila then ran and went into the one beside her. Lucy saw her brother in their and practically screamed HE IS IN THEIR

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 14 June 2017 at 6:14 AM

Laila stared at Lucy "sheesh, calm down, im not super mental about seeing my sis..." she whispered, not revealing the secret link she had with her sister's emotions. Right now her sister felt slightly scared, but mostly annoyed...

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 14 June 2017 at 5:04 PM

Lucy looked at Laila, she didn't understand she never would. Suddenly a man looked out tell window, it seemed he was holding a knife and holding it to Ben's throughout. Lucy moved fast grabbing a metal bar and running towards the building

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 15 June 2017 at 4:34 AM

Laila rushed after her, quickly picking up a fallen pipe, her eyes wide, scared but wanted to help.

Amy Yelled at the man, and surprisingly fast untied herself and lept at him, Grabbed the knife and held it to his neck.

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 15 June 2017 at 3:18 PM

Cut him Amy! Ben yelled as she struggled to keep it steady. Ben untied himself, got up and lead the man to the seat then tied him up.

Lucy ran on just in time to see they had the situation under control but she hid a few guys anyway because she was angry with them.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 16 June 2017 at 3:16 AM

"AMY!!!" Laila screamed, and went to hug her, but stopped, seeing ( and feeling ) the fear and mistrust in her eyes "A-Amy?"

Amy started at the 'stranger' but for some reason, felt a bond to her, and felt confusion coming from her...

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 7 July 2017 at 2:57 AM

Ben yelled for everyone to come and they all pilled into the car, Just intime for the car to start moving lucy opened the door and jumped out of the car ben was going to fast and couldnt stop straight away.