Female
71 posts

connieharris • 21 May 2017 at 12:02 AM

It oh sorry was writing before I seen the posts sorry

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 21 May 2017 at 12:05 AM

connie Why dont you go next and reply to lucie

Can I just say Connie when talking to u?

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 21 May 2017 at 12:10 AM

Laila yelled out again "H-hey! what happe-" she stopped abruptly, feeling a slight spark of emotion from Amy... Confusion...

Amy saw a light in the big expanse of darkness, she reached out of it, though confused, she held onto the light, before her eyes opened slightly, questions swimming around her head Who am I? Where am I? How am I moving...?" ( lets just say... she has some minor memory loss 😋 )

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 21 May 2017 at 12:13 AM

Ben noticed amy was awake "Amy!" He whispered careful not to be heard

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 21 May 2017 at 12:13 AM

Sure :-)

Luna walks after Lucy still trying her best to calm her down when she is hit with a mental image she sees a teen boy laying in a dirty room dark and dusty in pain mumbling Lucy..... My dear Lucy help me Luna didn't realize she had stopped walking coming back to herself admits to herself she has to tell her secret and hope Lucy doesn't look at her like every person she has ever told she had no choice Lucy has to know

Got to be away for a little bit keep going up catch up

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 21 May 2017 at 12:19 AM

Amy stared at the boy in confusion, showing no recognition of the name in her expression, though in her mind the name whirled around in her mind Amy...? is that my name? the same thought circled exactly the same over and over again

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 21 May 2017 at 12:21 AM

"amy" he whispered again a little louder

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 21 May 2017 at 12:27 AM

She stared at him, her eyes showing no recognition of him either, before getting up she asked "Who are you?"

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 21 May 2017 at 12:29 AM

She can't get up she is in a car xD

Ben was confused then suddenly one if the men pulled out a knife and told them to shut up

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 21 May 2017 at 12:40 AM

Catching up to Lucy Luna whispers in her ear please listen to me I. Um I she just wispered I have something I need no have to tell you so stop and listen to me

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 21 May 2017 at 12:51 AM

Lucy stopped and looked at Luna

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 21 May 2017 at 12:55 AM

Luna takes a deep breath and says please keep an open mind this is going to sound crazy

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 21 May 2017 at 12:57 AM

( well Amy was laying down due to being unconcious, so she'd gotten up )

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 21 May 2017 at 12:57 AM

Lucy nods impatiently

oh ok xD

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 21 May 2017 at 1:03 AM

I umm I have a gift I know things I can see people that have crossed over and I know things and I'm going to tell you that believe me I wouldn't hurt you by saying this if I wasn't sure but ........... Luna lets out a deep breath Jack he is alive so is Ben but I can't tell anything about Amy it's like she is idk here but not I know it doesn't make any sense but I'm telling you the truth

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 21 May 2017 at 1:05 AM

Lucy just looks at her and then keeps walking.

Should I be saying what is going on in lucys head? Or not??

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 21 May 2017 at 1:07 AM

Luna walks away afraid of the rejection that she surely knows is coming

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 21 May 2017 at 1:10 AM

Lucy goes into an abandoned hotel and grabs both keys so that the people cant come et her and goes up to the room of the key she has taken

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 21 May 2017 at 1:16 AM

Luna sits down on the ground and starts crying, why ..... Why can't one person believe her not look at her like a freak or just walk away wanting nothing to do with her as tears pour down her face she feels a hand on her back it's Laila she bends down and wispered what's wrong ???

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 21 May 2017 at 1:19 AM

*You do know that she is blocking everyone out, Not just you.
Lucy gets in bed wishing she could jus sleep forever, Her dreams are always perfect if he could slep forever she would be happier.....

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 21 May 2017 at 1:28 AM

Luna wipes her face and says ya that's what it is knowing in her heart once again she pushed another person away she really Likes but then she hears the all to familiar voice you can't run not this time you have to make her believe lives are at stake you have to find a way

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 21 May 2017 at 1:45 AM

Lucy is lying in her bed playing egg cave thinking "I am so glad their is internet here!"

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 21 May 2017 at 1:55 AM

Luna asks Laila want to go with me to try to find Milo and Lilith? We have to group together there's safety in numbers just then Luna feels that Laila is like her she can feel and understand things others don't understand for once in her life she doesn't feel so alone

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 21 May 2017 at 2:21 AM

Laila stared at her "uh, sure..? are those two other people who went with my sister?" if so, then there were a lot of people following my little Amy... she felt something from amy's end, confusion, now also being scared... but... also resentment and defiance welling up in Amy

Amy quietly stared at the man whom of which had yelled at her and the boy, she felt scared, but also defiant, so she spoke to him "What are you doing? what do you want with us?"

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 21 May 2017 at 2:28 AM

Luna answers yes there part of our group we all were victims of attempted abductions but at different times but no doubt from the same gang of men

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 21 May 2017 at 4:42 AM

"Hmmm... Do you or any of the others, though you probably don't know about the others, have rich parents, or they own valuable objects or an valuable object?" a new thought entered her head, had amy been taken by one? "wait, there was this boy in this group, unless it was this Milo guy, is he missing separately, or with those other two?"

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 21 May 2017 at 10:03 PM

Luna answers Laila's questions uh,uh no no I'm not I have no idea about the others we all met not far from you and your sisters hut all of us basically having the same horrible experience and lucky getting away Luna stops and said well untill now Luna's worry and fear crossing over her face

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 22 May 2017 at 6:06 AM

"hmm, whats wrong?" pushing aside her own worries, though they still nagged at her in the back of her mind

Amy felt a weird spark - she felt someone else's emotions there, and for some reason she suddenly knew the name Laila... and felt a strong connection with her with her - as strong as a sisterly bond [/i] we must be siblings... [/i]
Laila stood still and quiet - for some reason hearing Amy's thoughts - thought they sounded a lot more different than she remembered - that tone, it was so different from what she normally saw and heard from her dear little sister...

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 22 May 2017 at 10:38 AM

Luna not wanting to add more worry to Laila's situation about her sister quickly composes herself and lying says I'm fine really iam she mentions they need to find everyone and try to convince Lucy that they need to band tougher safety in numbers right ? But in the back of Luna's mind she knows Lucy is a tough cookie and pushing her would only make things worse. Luna looks Laila in the eyes and says maybe you should approach her I have a feeling I'm not the one she would want to talk with at this time Luna gets that feeling she should of told Laila about her secret not Lucy at this time Laila is gifted and would understand but right now isn't the time to have that conversation they need to get everyone together and planing there next move.

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 26 May 2017 at 2:50 AM

Lucy shut down the computer and went outside deciding that she was being silly and needs to be with her friends so she started to try to find them.

Amy was looking at Ben like he was an alien from space all he could do was look at her wishing she could speak the twins facial language.