Lost (Roleplay)

in Roleplaying

What type of story should this end up?

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 5 May 2017 at 1:27 AM

@dappne6 Oh Ben...... Luna barely was able to manage to speak I'm sorry I know I must look like a complete nut case it's just...... It's just.... Never mind you wouldn't understand nobody does thinking to herself noone has ever shown her such kindness and acceptance as much as Lucy and Ben has in just the short time they have spent tougher

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 2:12 AM

@connieharris No its fine, You dont look anything like a nutcase! Ben says kindly, You can tell me its fne!

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 May 2017 at 2:13 AM

@dappne6 @Connieharris

Amy stares, shocked from the outburst from Luna, though which she didn't know the Trio's names, she tries cheering her up, by taking out the feathers and offering them to her "Its alright, i have, like, a hundred feathers back in the house!" She gave a warm smile, that just radiated cheeriness and happiness

Laila walks to the doorway of the house to see what the commotion was, leaning on the doorframe she watches, the blue in her top like the night sky, she seemed the opposite of her sister, dark, not bright, though of course she can be happy, Laila... But that's only with her sister.

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 5 May 2017 at 2:24 AM

@dappen6 Luna steps back wipes her eyes and says thank you Ben you and Lucy have been so kind to me something I'm really not use to but ...... Dropping her head down maybe someday I could open up but I just can't right now please understand I feel better already really I do Luna thinks to herself Ben theres something about him that makes me want to just sit down in a quiet place and pour my heart out let him in let him know but she says to herself mentally he will look at me like a freak like everyone does once they know......

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 3:10 AM

Lucy says to Amy, Thats so kind! I hope you really do have heaps lol

As Luna and Ben step back into the group Ben says "Should we start going now?"

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 May 2017 at 3:28 AM

@connieharris @Dappne6

Amy speakes up "Even if we are on the outskirts, you can't see anything but emptiness for about half an hour, and you could get lost, so i can lead you guys, i know the way, off by heart!" she says the last three words proudly

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 3:38 AM

@lucie1677 Ben speaks up "Great lets head of" As soon as they start walking Lucy hears a strange sound "What was that???"

BTW Were you the one who voted no romance?

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 May 2017 at 3:43 AM

@Dappne6
Nope ( just checked, the poll is still available for me to vote XD )
Edit: and i just voted romance & Adventure )

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 3:49 AM

@lucie1677 ok well I have no idea who then xD

Are you gonna carry on the story?

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 May 2017 at 3:59 AM

@connieharris @DAPPNE6 sure

Amy paused, faltering, something coming on to her face, an emotion very rare for her coming into play trying to shake it off she spoke lightly, though it was very hard, if you had keen enough hearing you could hear the hint of fear in her voice "come on, the Village is not that far away now, i think i can see it."

( can we make it into a desert monster thingy is thats ok?)

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 4:05 AM

@lucie1677 Lucy being the scared thing she is said "Ok but can we run?"

I was going to make it the attackers that tried to get Ben, Lucy and Luna.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 May 2017 at 6:09 AM

@Dappne6 ok, you are the creater of this rp forum XD soooooo up to you, But if its the attackers how about there is a myth of a desert monster that is told to kids to be obedient if they are bad? basicallay if they don't do as they are told they'll be left to the desert monster to be eaten O>O

"Uhm, Sure!" Amy says

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 7:14 AM

@dappne6 That's fine! Does that mean Milo and Lilith are accepted? And can I get a summary of what has happened so far? All I know is the tension between Ben and Luna. xD 😋

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 May 2017 at 8:11 AM

@Pitch1226
Dappne i won't believe will be on for a while, but read from the start to get a DECENT idea of whats going on X3

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 11:11 AM

Milo

Milo trudged through the desert and regretted wearing his nice clothes. It was much too hot, but then again he didn't expect to be stranded in the desert. As he continued to walk, the faint outline of a village was in the distance and it looked like someone else was walking toward it too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilith

"That village like structure is probably my best bet of getting some help." Then she saw the other person heading toward her. She waved and the stranger waved back with a smile. Once they were a few strides away from each other she extended her hand.

"Hey! I'm Lilith. What's your name?" The boy accept it and shook her hand. He seemed friendly enough and Lilith began to relax a bit.

"The name's Milo! I'm going to talk a wild guess and say you went through the same thing I did. By that I mean crazy taxi driver and running through the desert."

Lilith gave a tired smile and nodded, "Sound about right. Then I saw this village and thought shelter and possible help."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@dappne6 @lucie1677 @connieharris Ok I think I have an idea of what is going on. xD

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 3:56 PM

@pitch1226 Yea lol

Lucy kept hearing the sound then she suddenly saw 2 other people 1 seemed to be a boy and the other a girl She said to the others "Look! I better go check that out" And walked away

Dont ping me im subscribed

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 4:25 PM

Milo

"Yep. Hopefully- oh look! There seems to be someone coming right now." He waved at the girl as she approached them. "Hey! I'm Milo."

Milo gave her a friendly smile and then looked to Lilith to speak for herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lilith

"And I'm Lilith," she said, glad to see more people. She just hoped this new girl didn't get the wrong idea about her and Milo. "Who are you?"

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 4:33 PM

@pitch1226 Lucy walked up slowly suddenly getting shy "Hi" She said slowly "I'm Lucy, Just wondering if you know where the nearest town is, Our guide isn't to sure"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 4:46 PM

Milo

"Honestly, we just got here. We have no idea where we are. My story is the same as her's," he said, motioning toward Lilith. "Crazy taxi driver, got chased, stranded in desert, came here. Nice to meet you by the way!"

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 4:51 PM

@pitch1226 "You as well!" 😱 Lucy was shocked "You can come with us" Lucy said! then suddenly put in "Only if you want to coarse"

she walked back over to ben who then said "Lucy your blushing so hard, you look like a tomato!" Then said "Oh I know... Is he cute?" Typical Ben, Always teasing his sister (When they where 7 she had a crush on his best friend and the teasing NEVER stopped) "Shut Up, Its just really hot!" She said with a smile.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 5:00 PM

Lilith

She looked at Milo who shrugged and said, "Why not? We have nothing else to do." The two followed Lucy and saw another boy. Lilith was shocked at the new boy's comment and when she looked at Milo, he was blushing deep red.

"Well nice to meet you too," she laughed, unable to keep it in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milo

"Well this is awkward," he managed to say. Looking at the newcomer, he asked, "Who do I have the pleasure of being embarrassed by?"

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 5:12 PM

Ben laughed "The names Ben lol I'm glad their is another boy in the group, I was beginning to be swamped by all these girls!" They laughed and Lucy said (Still bright red) "So how about we get going?"

@lucie1677 oops 4got to reply, Sure their can be a myth if you want ^^

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 5:36 PM

Milo

"I mean, being swamped by girls doesn't sound totally bad," he teased as he winked at Lucy and Lilith. Lilith hit him, though not hard enough to hurt. Milo only laughed and turned to Lucy.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan! Where to?"

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 5:52 PM

@pitch1226

"Well where on our way to town" Lucy says Then ben cuts in "Yeah but we don't have to go quit yet, Its getting dark why don't we pitch down for the night, I bought some tents because nanna wanted them, so 2 people to a tent, I will be sure to put you and Milo in a tent Lucy!" Lucy starts chasing her brother who is very slow because he is laughing to hard! Then Lucy comes back and says "I have a better idea xD Ben and Milo can go together then Me and Lilith then Amy you lucky thing can have one all to yourself" Everyone agrees and they start working in partners (Expect amy) To put up their tents.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 6:00 PM

Milo

"I like Lucy's plan the best," he said embarrassed. Milo helped Ben with the tent and crawled inside when they were done. Letting out a sigh, he smiled and said, "Finally, some time to relax."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilith

Helping Lucy with the tent, she whispered to her and tried not to giggle, "So, you have a thing for Milo, huh?"

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 6:35 PM

@pitch1226 Lucy laughed and said "Hey I just met him xD My brother just has a thing for embarrassing me and boys are usually the way he does it" Then she adds "But he is kinda cute"

Ben says to Milo "Yeah, We ran from that guy fr about 2 hours and then we had to walk for 3 to get here!'

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 7:25 PM

Lilith

Though she would never admit it, Lilith agreed with Lucy. "I don't have siblings so I wouldn't know. Sometimes I wished I had a brother or sister. They seem like fun!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milo

He laid down and gave Ben a tired smile. "Wow, sounds like everyone had a rough day. At least there seems to be no danger now!"

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 May 2017 at 7:29 PM

@pitch1226 @Connieharris ( no need to ping me im following the topic )

Amy Spoke up, "We should get going guys I-I Don't ha-" she didn't finish her sentence because some black figures appeared behind a nearby sandune, but even though they were still closer to the village than them

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 7:33 PM

"They can be fun... or plain right annoying" Lucy said smiling "I hope their is nothing going on between you to because my brother would stop if their was!

Ben replied to Amy "No its getting to late why would we start heading of at 11!?"

Then ben turned to Lucy and signed 'I feel like Im on the bachelor' Lucy signed back 'why?' he said 'Because I think Amy is so pretty but I feel like I have a connection with Luna (Not that either of them are interested) Gosh now I am talking like the bachelor' 'What about Lilith' SHe said and he said 'She is pretty but it otherious she likes Milo'

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 7:42 PM

Lilith

She blushed a bright pink and shook her head. "Oh! No, I was just wondering! We just met before meeting you! Why do you ask?" Lilith did her best to hide her embarrassment as she crawled into the tent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milo

Milo crawled out and followed Amy's gaze. "That might be why."