Lost (Roleplay)

in Roleplaying

What type of story should this end up?

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 6 May 2017 at 10:03 PM

You can draw?!? How cool is that! I love the arts people that have the abilities to create beauty amazes me maybe if you wouldn't mind could draw something of course that's when we ever get out of here Milo you swim? Hummmm interesting never thought you would like swimming you seem to me to be more of a cross country runner the way you were able to just run thru the sand like it was nothing while the rest of us was struggling for our lives. But I do love to swim in a pool or ocean lakes freaks me out I don't like the idea of not being able to see what's under me lol I know sounds silly

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 7 May 2017 at 2:25 AM

Amy chose to walk to the school grounds "I'm going to check the school, anyone else want to come? There might be hints on what happened..."

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 12 May 2017 at 11:20 PM

Ben and Lucy catch up to the others I will go with you ben says and starts walking away with amy.

Oh no! Nana is gone! Lucy says

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 12 May 2017 at 11:32 PM

Amy starts running to the school grounds, its completely deserted, there's a basketball left on the court, Amy freezes in shock

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 12 May 2017 at 11:43 PM

Ben says "How about we play some basketball?"

Lucy suggests we go look in the shops? We can split up!"

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 13 May 2017 at 12:32 AM

Amy just stares at him "Really?! you seriously want to do THAT right now, when we could be finding out what happened!?" Amy was ticked off, she wasn't normally like this, but she hated the idea that something happened to all the nice people, something terrible. "I thought better of you!" She ran off into the class rooms, looking for clues

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 13 May 2017 at 12:37 AM

Ben is surprised by her reaction and just stands their shocked, Then decides its not worth following her and goes back to the others.

As ben nears Lucy says "Hey wheres amy?" He replies "I asked her to play basketball and she raged" "Girls" Lucy said laughing "I will, If you wanna shoot some hopes?" Ben replies "Na she might get angrier if she sees and but its like 1am, We should find somewhere to sleep!"

Lucy says "Maybe an abandoned hotel?":

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 13 May 2017 at 12:53 AM

Amy queitened down, searching carefully, she was leaving a room when she heard talking in the science room,one was panicking and clearly head "No, Please! Why Are you doing this?!" The science teacher...? she crept soundlessly to the science room door, two black people were cornering the science teacher, with what looked like... Tasers?

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 13 May 2017 at 1:00 AM

Lucy said "But first go say sorry to Amy!" "Fiiiine" Ben says and runs of.

Ben finds her and sees the people he kicks one and then tells Amy to help the teacher get out well he fights the other guy but the guy gets him well he is talking and gets captured he tells amy to run but she stays.......

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 13 May 2017 at 1:09 AM

Amy doesn't look at him but kicks the man holding ben in the face, knocking them out, then turns on the other, holding the unconcious man's taser, threatening the other one with it, whom of which had just appeared out of the shadowy corner, she reaches in to taze him but she gets kicked in the chin, she falls and screams, darkness enveloping her senses as she falls on the floor, limp.

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 13 May 2017 at 4:10 PM

"Amy!" He runs over to her and the man grabs him aswell and runs to a car, shoving both of them in between him and another person. Ben notices the driver is the one who killed jake and tells Amy.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 13 May 2017 at 8:22 PM

( how would amy be able to hear? shes unconcious XD )

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 13 May 2017 at 9:10 PM

I thought she was awake now xD oh well xD IDK lol. Can we change it and say Lucy went to find you xD

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 13 May 2017 at 9:39 PM

After chatting for awhile Luna suggests maybe looking in another place doesn't seem to be much here we can use as the three were walking out they hear some kinda situation going on Luna not thinking just starts running towards the sounds at the same time Lucy must of heard the commotion too and is running in the same direction as Luna catches up with Lucy Luna gasps where is Ben and Amy? All Lucy said was I sent Ben to apologise to Amy for making her upset next thing I know is I hear all the commotion Luna gasps oh no! you don't think the weird cabbies are back do you? Luna glancing up looking Lucy in the eyes sees the fear flash across her face for her brother

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 14 May 2017 at 8:19 PM

Uh, I'm a bit confused on what is going on... Summary real quick? ^^"

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 15 May 2017 at 12:28 AM

You guys are in town with Ben and Amy and Lucy are missing.

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 20 May 2017 at 6:32 PM

Lucy and Luna heard more sounds coming from the right of them both take off running just in time to see two large brawny men shoving a limp Amy and a struggling Ben into a black car before they could reach the scene the car tears off Lucy falling to her knees hands over her eyes sreaming Ben's name over and over. Luna drops to her knees next to Lucy mind racing trying to think of something that will help calm Lucy down. Touching the feathers braided in her hair thinking about how limp sweet Amy looked then she thinks of Ben her heart skips a beat thinking of the danger they both are in. Wrapping her arm around Lucy Luna helps her up come on dear we will find them and they will be OK but we must tell Milo and Lilith just then Luna remembers Amy's sister

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 20 May 2017 at 10:10 PM

Laila was sitting in the couch when she felt something break in her, though she didn't feel any pain, and she didn't even feel a thing from her sister's part, though she didn't say it to Amy, she could feel when Amy was happy, scared, excited, any emotion Amy felt, but right now... it was just nothing, she could only feel her own emotions, it was like Amy... had been cut off from her, scared for Amy she grabbed some essentials and put them in a bag, and ran out to the village, yelling out for Amy " Amy?! Amy?! Can you hear me?!"

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 20 May 2017 at 10:38 PM

Lucy heared someone yelling amy and turned "Hello? Who are you?"

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 20 May 2017 at 11:29 PM

Lucy, Luna says look isn't....isn't that Amy's sister? Hearing the desperation in Laila's voice yelling Amy's name left no doubt in Luna's mind that it was..... Just then Lucy spoke up hello?... Who are you? A huge lump feels stuck in Luna's throat , what or how are we going to tell Laila that her sister was kidnapped let alone wasn't moving and limp in a huge man's arms and there was nothing we could have done. Luna drops her head taking in a huge deep breath slowly letting it out a horrible feeling overcoming her that this is real this is happening and all there lives are in grave danger ..........

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 20 May 2017 at 11:35 PM

The girl keeps walking so lucy decides she needs to escape she has lost her brother, Her boyfrind, Her nanna and her friend in the coarse of 2 days. She doesn't know where she is going but she just suddenly gets up and start running trying so hard to get away from it all.

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 20 May 2017 at 11:42 PM

Luna shocked by Lucy just blindly running off as if she desperately trying to escape something or someone takes off after her yelling Lucy, Lucy!!! Please stop please we have to stay together you have to think of Ben!!!!

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 20 May 2017 at 11:46 PM

Lucy heard Luna screaming her name but just keeped running then suddenly tripped over, defeated she just lay their and started crying.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 20 May 2017 at 11:48 PM

"Oh, hey! i saw you leaving with my sister earlier!" she went quiet, slowing down "Where is she?" but she knew the answer close enough, something horrible had happened to Amy, what else could explain the sudden disconnection?

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 20 May 2017 at 11:51 PM

@lucie1677 Maybe she chased Lucy as well?

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 20 May 2017 at 11:58 PM

@Dappne6
I think Laila would just be confused and stand there X3

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 21 May 2017 at 12:00 AM

@lucie1677 Dont ping me im subscribed x3 No because she would want to know about her sister?

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 21 May 2017 at 12:01 AM

Luna drops to the ground next to Lucy saying in a firm voice but not enough to be mean Lucy STOP this Ben needs you now you can't fall apart looking up she sees Laila standing next to them with a confused expression on her face but also a look of knowing something is wrong very very wrong and her sister Amy is in trouble.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 21 May 2017 at 12:02 AM

ehhh, ok,and im subscribed too

Laila ran after Lucy "Hey, What are you doing?! If you're worried about me hurting you, I won't, I swear!"

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 21 May 2017 at 12:02 AM

Lucy stops crying but shrugs of Luna, Wiping her tears she gets up and start walking back towards town